Fara í fyrstu ólesnu skilaboð

Danny Sichel

ólesið,
10. nóv. 2005, 13:02:0110.11.2005
til
Subject: Re: I want to own a nuetron star
From: "Cambias" <cam...@heliograph.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written

JavaJosh wrote:
> I would like to own a nuetron star - a supermassive star compressed into
> the space of a medium sized city rotating 600 times per second. I'm not
> sure what I would do with it, or if I *could* do anything with it, but to
> have it nearby, and point to it and say "it's mine!" would be really nice.

Well, what are you wasting time posting to newsgroups for. Get a
shovel and start piling up dirt. Once you've accumulated several solar
masses of dirt in your yard, it should collapse into a neutron star by
itself. In a few hundred million years. You're wasting time!

--
Moderators accept or reject articles based solely on the criteria posted
in the Frequently Asked Questions. Article content is the responsibility

0 ný skilaboð