3D News: Drag Me To Hell.

deadrodentyping

Jan 14, 2010, 1:37:42 PM1/14/10
Awesome--best movie of the year. James Cameron, you are a fucking
genius. I thought that goat was going to leap out of the screen and
suck my throbbing gristle--just like in my recurring nightly dream.

deadrodentyping

Jan 14, 2010, 2:16:25 PM1/14/10
On Jan 14, 10:37 am, deadrodentyping <deadrodentyp...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Awesome--best movie of the year.  James Cameron, you are a fucking
> genius.  I thought that goat was going to leap out of the screen and
> suck my throbbing gristle--just like in my recurring nightly dream.

http://deadrodentyping.blogspot.com/2010/01/3d-news-drag-me-to-hell-althorror.html

deadrodentyping

Jan 14, 2010, 2:17:47 PM1/14/10
wrote:
> Awesome--best movie of the year.  James Cameron, you are a fucking
> genius.  I thought that goat was going to leap out of the screen and
> suck my throbbing gristle--just like in my recurring nightly dream.

p.p.s.

http://www.propartganda.com/king/images/goat.jpg