donie darko...fuck the american dream up the arse!!!!

bod

Apr 25, 2003, 6:14:39 PM4/25/03
just watched it...fucking fandabidozi....
honestly good shit!!!
at last, good stuff and a realisation seen coming out of the states that
there is life on earth other than the us has got to be a good thing!!

one of my teachers once told me i was mad...i replied "im not mad...its
everyone one else thats nuts!!"...the look on his fucking face was
priceless!!

--
regards from BOD! (as seen in viz magazine...and ill never let you forget
it!!)

this message was posted at booze levil :

"dont worry yoko, its only a friggin water pist...."
JOHN LENNON 1980

see bod pissing in the wind at...
www.bodland.co.uk the home of bod!
or hear alt horror radio at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bodland/ahradio.wma

Kimberly

Apr 26, 2003, 5:31:25 PM4/26/03
I thought it was one of the best feel good movies of the year! :D

Actually... no... I wanted to jump out the window once it was over... instead
we just just looked at each other and went *wooah*... and put it back on and
watched again.

bod

Apr 26, 2003, 6:21:17 PM4/26/03

"Kimberly" <ilovemy...@aol.comBiteMe> wrote in message

posting this when i was drunk was a bad idea...
yep i got the same feeling..its so honest its damaging...did you get the
feeling you could realy relate to it??
weird is a compliment!!

The Gore-met

Apr 26, 2003, 6:31:41 PM4/26/03
Kimberly wrote:

>Actually... no... I wanted to jump out the window once it was over... instead
>we just just looked at each other and went *wooah*... and put it back on and
>watched again.

Kimberly got a boyfriend! Kimberly got a boyfriend!

And it ain't me. Sheeit. ;-)

- - -

"If you beat them they won't dance for you".

Kimberly

Apr 27, 2003, 4:34:03 AM4/27/03
>From: The Gore-met gore...@rogers.com

>Kimberly got a boyfriend! Kimberly got a boyfriend!
>
>And it ain't me. Sheeit. ;-)

Actually Kimberly ain't got no boyfriend... at the time I watched it I did but
no'mo.

And it ain't you. Sheeit :-P

loucyphre

Apr 27, 2003, 5:32:14 AM4/27/03
"bod" <bod...@ntlworld.com> shat in

> "Kimberly" <ilovemy...@aol.comBiteMe> wrote in message
>> I thought it was one of the best feel good movies of the year! :D
>>
>> Actually... no... I wanted to jump out the window once it was over...
> instead
>> we just just looked at each other and went *wooah*... and put it back
>> on
> and
>> watched again.
>
> posting this when i was drunk was a bad idea...
> yep i got the same feeling..its so honest its damaging...did you get
> the feeling you could realy relate to it??
> weird is a compliment!!

This film was recommended to me by my shrink. When I saw it, I tried to
pick apart why it didn't quite fit me, to which he freaked out. He insisted
he didn't mean it from a psychological standpoint, just recommending a good
movie. Then, maybe he didn't want to get me rattled, heh.

------

loucyphre -

Editor - www.horrorexpress.com
Contributing Writer - www.cultcuts.net

______________________

"I like it. It's a statement."
- (Linnea Quigley, "Return of the Living Dead")

"It's all these booze-addled British boys with their Viz-style
rough-and-tumble pub-style blabbering and bullshitting about fucking
sheep and 'getting pissed' and 'tits' and 'arse'. It used to be such a
polite, congenial place, did alt.horror."
- (Dr. Phibes, alt.horror, 12/16/01)

Debbie Quan

Jul 15, 2003, 7:49:01 AM7/15/03

Hey there, I watched this movie...Donnie Darko a long time ago...I
didn't understand what the whole storyline was about...could someone give
me a summary of what that movie was all about?? What was the symbol of the
evil rabbit supposed to mean and was it all a dream or what?? That is one
weird movie, I probably have to watch it again to understand it. Debbie

bod

Jul 15, 2003, 9:59:54 AM7/15/03

"Debbie Quan" <dair...@vcn.bc.ca> wrote in message

> Hey there, I watched this movie...Donnie Darko a long time ago...I
> didn't understand what the whole storyline was about...could someone give
> me a summary of what that movie was all about?? What was the symbol of the
> evil rabbit supposed to mean and was it all a dream or what?? That is one
> weird movie, I probably have to watch it again to understand it. Debbie

i cant explain the film because it would realy ruin it for anyone who hasnt
seen it yet....however you might find this to be of help...

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bodland/YOU.jpg

--
regards from BOD!

Killer Kane

Jul 15, 2003, 10:05:31 AM7/15/03

"bod" wrote:
> i cant explain the film because it would realy ruin it for anyone who
hasnt
> seen it yet....however you might find this to be of help...
>
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bodland/YOU.jpg

Ha ha! I can see that design getting a fair bit of use.

hel-REYzah

Jul 16, 2003, 3:09:36 PM7/16/03
Debbie Quan wrote:

>That is one
>weird movie, I probably have to watch it again to understand it.

I understood it to be about choices. -Donnie had a choice to make, and he made
it.
So choices. And time travel.

http://www.modbooks.com/absinthe/
http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/mom/absinthe/absinthe.html
http://www.sentimentaljourney.co.uk/sj/images/gasmask.jpg

trotsky

Jul 16, 2003, 3:31:13 PM7/16/03
hel-REYzah wrote:

> Debbie Quan wrote:
>

> >That is one
> >weird movie, I probably have to watch it again to understand it.
>

> I understood it to be about choices. -Donnie had a choice to make, and
> he made
> it.
> So choices. And time travel.

"Kairo" makes "Donnie Darko" look kind of lame, as far as tripped out
movies go.

zombi...@yahoo.com

Jul 18, 2003, 11:26:07 AM7/18/03
reya...@aol.commonUSgov (hel-REYzah) wrote in message news:<20030716150936...@mb-m17.aol.com>...