I know it's bad of me to post this link, but...

El Roberto

Jun 6, 2004, 2:27:26 PM6/6/04
Fucking hell this nearly made me spit out my crack pipe!

HILARIOUS.

http://www.pornolize.com/pornolize4?lang=en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jupiter-audio.com&submit=submit

Rob

bod

Jun 6, 2004, 2:54:58 PM6/6/04

"El Roberto" <lo...@myballs.com> wrote in message

> Fucking hell this nearly made me spit out my crack pipe!

"Jupiter "Bumbanger" Audio is the brainchild of me, Gregory "Kékeres
Méteres" Singh. Although my background is in fingering, "

fucking lol...classic stuff!!

--
regards from BOD!

"dont worry yoko, its only a friggin water pist...."
JOHN LENNON 1980

see bod pissing in the wind at...
www.bodland.co.uk the home of bod!

bod

Jun 6, 2004, 2:56:45 PM6/6/04
" I fucked to produce products that I would want to buy myself. "

jesus im gonna shit myself laughing!!

John Donaldson

Jun 6, 2004, 2:55:52 PM6/6/04

"El Roberto" <lo...@myballs.com> wrote in message
You'll rot in hell for that........

:-)

trotsky

Jun 6, 2004, 4:23:10 PM6/6/04
El Roberto wrote:

<snip>

Wow, are you desperate. I don't think I've ever kicked anybody's ass on
Usenet as badly as I've kicked yours.

El Roberto

Jun 6, 2004, 5:55:36 PM6/6/04

"trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message

> Wow, are you desperate. I don't think I've ever kicked anybody's ass on
> Usenet as badly as I've kicked yours.

For someone who so liberally swings around accusations of "self awareness"
and "false declarations of victory", I'm surprised you fail to spot the
irony, Trotsky.

This highlights one of your central problems, namely that you're always too
busy trying to take your place on The Podium of Entertaining Posts (TM)
without even entering the race in the first place.
Sure, you may disagree with my techniques, but - like it or lump it - they
amuse most of the people on this newsgroup. If you want to call these people
a "clique" then that's fine, I don't really care, what I get out of this
forum is the occasional good discussion about horror amid frequent exchanges
which make both me and other people laugh. You are the only person in 6
years who's objected so strongly to my posts, yet at the same time everyone
frequently objects to yours; see a pattern emerging?

I guess what I'm trying to say - in layman's terms - is that my posts amuse
myself and my friends on the newsgroup, and that's enough for me. I bear no
genuine antipathy towards you - whereas you quite clearly DESPISE me, which
kinda amuses and disturbs me in equal amounts.

That said, I'm not going to stop posting responses to you just because
you've "kicked my ass"; I meant what I said about those anger management
issues.

Rob

bod

Jun 6, 2004, 6:12:54 PM6/6/04

"El Roberto" <lo...@myballs.com> wrote in message

snip...

jesus rob i cant beleive that fat brown fuck replied...ive never been so
amused by some fat pack in my killfile..
the idiots non existant but hes still an amusing ethnic spurt of spaff

trotsky

Jun 6, 2004, 8:04:46 PM6/6/04
El Roberto wrote:
> "trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message
>

>>Wow, are you desperate. I don't think I've ever kicked anybody's ass on
>>Usenet as badly as I've kicked yours.
>

> For someone who so liberally swings around accusations of "self awareness"
> and "false declarations of victory", I'm surprised you fail to spot the
> irony, Trotsky.

Oh, do tell. I don't see much irony behind the terrorist's mentality.
Let's hear you, or Doc, or "bod" post where they work, and then let's
get working behind "irony". The only difference between you and a real
terroist is that you don't have the balls to actually try and kill me.

> This highlights one of your central problems, namely that you're always too
> busy trying to take your place on The Podium of Entertaining Posts (TM)
> without even entering the race in the first place.

More phoniness. I'm so "boring" and lacking in "entertainment" but
you're clearly obsessed with me for exactly the opposite reasons. Why
won't you admit it? YOU LACK THE BALLS. You are just an effeminate
little Scots shit that hides behind relative anonymity. Maybe you
should be congratulated: at least you made it to having a real name. We
can't say the same for your compatriots, of course.

> Sure, you may disagree with my techniques, but - like it or lump it - they
> amuse most of the people on this newsgroup.

That's cool. 6 or 7 billion people in the world and you have some
little corner where you can amuse 6 or 7 idiots. Like I said, let me
know when your CD goes platinum.

If you want to call these people
> a "clique"

As opposed to what?

then that's fine, I don't really care, what I get out of this
> forum is the occasional good discussion about horror amid frequent exchanges
> which make both me and other people laugh. You are the only person in 6
> years who's objected so strongly to my posts, yet at the same time everyone
> frequently objects to yours; see a pattern emerging?

Sure I do: people are afraid of me. I'm not sure why--they're just
words on a screen.

> I guess what I'm trying to say - in layman's terms - is that my posts amuse
> myself and my friends on the newsgroup, and that's enough for me. I bear no
> genuine antipathy towards you - whereas you quite clearly DESPISE me, which
> kinda amuses and disturbs me in equal amounts.

I don't understand how someone gets as fucked up as you. You and your
anonymous asshole buddies attack my LIVELIHOOD, but are clearly too
dickless to allow me the same shot. I've already won without typing a
single word.

> That said, I'm not going to stop posting responses to you just because
> you've "kicked my ass"; I meant what I said about those anger management
> issues.

That's fine--just tell me what "bod's" and "Doc's" real names are, and
where they work and we'll call it even. Alternately, I can only assume
you approve of groups like Al Qaeda. Perhaps you're even a contributor.
Maybe Scotland Yard or Interpol might be interested.

trotsky

Jun 6, 2004, 8:06:04 PM6/6/04
bod wrote:
> "El Roberto" <lo...@myballs.com> wrote in message
>
> snip...
>
> jesus rob i cant beleive that fat brown fuck replied...ive never been so
> amused by some fat pack in my killfile..
> the idiots non existant but hes still an amusing ethnic spurt of spaff

yeah rob post bod's real name and place of employment and let the fun begin.

El Roberto

Jun 6, 2004, 8:20:17 PM6/6/04

> That's fine--just tell me what "bod's" and "Doc's" real names are, and
> where they work and we'll call it even. Alternately, I can only assume
> you approve of groups like Al Qaeda. Perhaps you're even a contributor.
> Maybe Scotland Yard or Interpol might be interested.

What's all this terrorism nonsense about? I am confused, honestly. Please
explain.

Two questions you raise:

Q. "If I'm so boring why do you and the others keep harrassing me?"
A. Because it's fun. Simple as that. I have no genuine antipathy for your
job, your personality or your business, but clearly people enjoy arguing
with you for the sport.

Q. "Why don't you post your workplace and identify the other posters too?"
A. Usenet is a largely anonymous community. If you choose to reveal your
real name, and your business, then that's up to you to take responsibility
for people using it against you. If you could even load up a Google page
you'd know both Bod and the Doc's identities, places of work, and even their
photos - which is more than you provide. You act like there is some divine
law that says "if you insult someone for providing unnecessary extra
information about themselves, you have to provide the same information to
give them a shot back". It's like Bush sending a letter detailing ever US
WMD in the Middle East before invading Iraq - stupid.

Think about it - someone like Mark, Graeme or Kane on the newsgroup; they
both run their own businesses online, have their real names and photos
extremely visible on the internet, but nobody gives them an OUNCE of trouble
with that. Are you the exception that proves the rule, Greg? As we've shown
before, every time you Google your name you are fighting with someone in the
prominent threads. Not just us, but in the audio forums too.

I ask you this one question; are you right and everybody else wrong?

Rob

trotsky

Jun 6, 2004, 9:40:16 PM6/6/04
El Roberto wrote:
> "trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message
>

>>That's fine--just tell me what "bod's" and "Doc's" real names are, and
>>where they work and we'll call it even. Alternately, I can only assume
>>you approve of groups like Al Qaeda. Perhaps you're even a contributor.
>> Maybe Scotland Yard or Interpol might be interested.
>

> What's all this terrorism nonsense about? I am confused, honestly. Please
> explain.

Shut the fuck up. You and your compatriots strike from a position of
anonymity just like terrorists. Tell me where you and your buddies work
so we can level the playing field.

> Two questions you raise:
>
> Q. "If I'm so boring why do you and the others keep harrassing me?"
> A. Because it's fun. Simple as that. I have no genuine antipathy for your
> job, your personality or your business, but clearly people enjoy arguing
> with you for the sport.

Yawn. You don't seem to understand what's happening here, Robbie.
Every topic we "discuss" you duck out of because you can't handle it.
Your "harrassment" is retaliation is for thoroughly getting your assed
kicked--it doesn't matter if the subject is Moore, Tarantino, or the
proud heritage of the Scots. The funny thing is, I've actually tried to
give you the benefit of the doubt. You seem to want to extend some kind
of olive branch, but it's done in such a pretentious manner, with such a
pile of bullshit surrounding some subject you claim to be an expert on,
that I just can't do it.

> Q. "Why don't you post your workplace and identify the other posters too?"
> A. Usenet is a largely anonymous community. If you choose to reveal your
> real name, and your business, then that's up to you to take responsibility
> for people using it against you.

I see. So it was the U.S.'s fault for the rest of the world knowing
where the World Trade Center was. That makes sense.

If you could even load up a Google page
> you'd know both Bod and the Doc's identities, places of work, and even their
> photos - which is more than you provide.

I see. So I'm required to do "the research". Couldn't I just impale
myself on six inch nails instead, as the Procol Harum song goes? You're
rationalizing an utter lack of bollocks, dudeski. I ask the question,
and either you have or you haven't the guts to answer.

You act like there is some divine
> law that says "if you insult someone for providing unnecessary extra
> information about themselves, you have to provide the same information to
> give them a shot back".

Again, it's called having balls. You really don't understand this concept?

It's like Bush sending a letter detailing ever US
> WMD in the Middle East before invading Iraq - stupid.

Yeah, that's a valid analogy.

> Think about it - someone like Mark, Graeme or Kane on the newsgroup; they
> both run their own businesses online, have their real names and photos
> extremely visible on the internet, but nobody gives them an OUNCE of trouble
> with that.

I see. So it's my fault for having a particular style. That's the
exact same argument Islamic fundamentalists use for hating the U.S. You
are an Al Qaeda sympathizer and you don't even know it.

Are you the exception that proves the rule, Greg?

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful". Did that Kelly LeBrock
commercial ever air on your side of the pond?

As we've shown
> before, every time you Google your name you are fighting with someone in the
> prominent threads. Not just us, but in the audio forums too.

The horror. As I've said to other guys in the past, this is the arena
and I am the victor. And I never started the verbal fisticuffs when I
first started posting here, I just mopped the place up with you
assholes. You'd fuck your own mother at this point if it would give you
a leg up on me.

> I ask you this one question; are you right and everybody else wrong?

As usual, Robbie, I don't think you understand what's at play here. I
think we've even covered this before. This is a game of sorts where I
get to see how low you can sink. I won't use the same tactics as you
because I am a better person than you are. Sorry, but those are the facts.

Shiflet

Jun 7, 2004, 12:05:40 AM6/7/04

> You'd fuck your own mother at this point if it would give you a leg up on
me.

Dude, seriously, the only way someone could NOT have a leg up on you was if
they'd lost their legs entirely...

The White Lady

Jun 7, 2004, 3:26:24 AM6/7/04
On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 20:23:10 GMT, trotsky <gms...@email.com> wrote:

>Wow, are you desperate. I don't think I've ever kicked anybody's ass on
>Usenet as badly as I've kicked yours.

Your work here is done then, fuck off.

trotsky

Jun 7, 2004, 5:24:23 AM6/7/04

I see, so you condone taking this outside the group and fucking with
someone's livelihood. Please post your name and place of employment. TIA.

trotsky

Jun 7, 2004, 5:25:25 AM6/7/04

Yeah, that should work.

Dark Angel

Jun 7, 2004, 9:29:57 AM6/7/04

"bod" <thrappingoffoverkay...@ntlworld.com>...

> " I fucked to produce products that I would want to buy myself. "

"The recipe is simple: great sound, great build quality, great fucks,
reasonable price."

LOL

--
Best Wishes
Simon (aka Dark Angel)

trotsky

Jun 7, 2004, 11:04:28 AM6/7/04
Dark Angel wrote:
> "bod" <thrappingoffoverkay...@ntlworld.com>...
>
>>" I fucked to produce products that I would want to buy myself. "
>

> "The recipe is simple: great sound, great build quality, great fucks,
> reasonable price."
>
> LOL

Let me guess: yet another eunuch that can't post his name or place of
employment. This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Dark Angel

Jun 7, 2004, 11:21:29 AM6/7/04

"trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message news:0u%wc.20788

> Let me guess: yet another eunuch that can't post his name or place of
> employment. This is like shooting fish in a barrel.

Well look, if it makes you any happier here's what MY site looks like
through the "pornolize" link (pictures don't appear to work through this
unfortunately). Have a laugh on me!

http://www.pornolize.com/pornolize4?lang=en&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffast.horrorseek.com%2Fhorror%2Frealm

Incidentally, if you bother to read my site I have actually posted my name
and about my place of employment (might look a bit peculiar if you choose to
view it through the pornolize filter though).

trotsky

Jun 7, 2004, 12:52:13 PM6/7/04
Dark Angel wrote:
> "trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message news:0u%wc.20788
>
>>Let me guess: yet another eunuch that can't post his name or place of
>>employment. This is like shooting fish in a barrel.
>

> Well look, if it makes you any happier here's what MY site looks like
> through the "pornolize" link (pictures don't appear to work through this
> unfortunately). Have a laugh on me!
>
> http://www.pornolize.com/pornolize4?lang=en&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffast.horrorseek.com%2Fhorror%2Frealm
>
> Incidentally, if you bother to read my site I have actually posted my name
> and about my place of employment (might look a bit peculiar if you choose to
> view it through the pornolize filter though).

Well, that's big of you. Now we've made a distinction between those
that aren't afraid to voluntarily proffer info. about themselves and
those that aren't. I'm glad you chose to see it my way.

Dark Angel

Jun 7, 2004, 1:25:33 PM6/7/04

"trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message...

> Well, that's big of you. Now we've made a distinction between those
> that aren't afraid to voluntarily proffer info. about themselves and
> those that aren't. I'm glad you chose to see it my way.

I would hardly call it big of me. My site isn't any big secret, the URL is
on my message sig (as is my name).

You could, if you'd wanted to, have simply gone to Pornolize.com and typed
in my URL for yourself and posted it on here for all to see.

Dr Walpurgis

Jun 7, 2004, 3:06:11 PM6/7/04
El Roberto wrote:

> For someone who so liberally swings around accusations of "self awareness"
> and "false declarations of victory", I'm surprised you fail to spot the
> irony, Trotsky.

IS THIS THE FACE OF DOMAIN-REGISTRATION-LIAR GREGORY "MAD AS A BAGEL" SINGH?

http://www.twistedlucidity.com/friends/nop.html

--
"Another clever one Dr Walpurgis. Again you have proven that you bring
nothing to the table. I'm guessing you make a living in Academia,

Shiflet

Jun 7, 2004, 5:23:42 PM6/7/04

> Please post your name and place of employment. TIA.

Danny Shiflet, Cracker Barrel #322, Benbrook, Texas. Would you like the
street address and phone number as well, or is that sufficient?

bod

Jun 7, 2004, 5:55:11 PM6/7/04

"Dark Angel" <darka...@CANTHESPAMlineone.net> wrote in message

> Well look, if it makes you any happier here's what MY site looks like
> through the "pornolize" link

"Wanks site is copy write ©1999. Dark "Mouth-full-o'-cock" Angel's Realm of
Horror. "

lol...someone did my site a couple of years ago, but it didnt realy seem to
make any difference!

El Roberto

Jun 7, 2004, 7:44:15 PM6/7/04

"trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message

> Shut the fuck up. You and your compatriots strike from a position of
> anonymity just like terrorists. Tell me where you and your buddies work
> so we can level the playing field.

You're an idiot. Are you sure it's just speakers you're making in that
garage of yours?

> > Q. "If I'm so boring why do you and the others keep harrassing me?"
> > A. Because it's fun. Simple as that. I have no genuine antipathy for
your
> > job, your personality or your business, but clearly people enjoy arguing
> > with you for the sport.
>

> Yawn. You don't seem to understand what's happening here, Robbie.
> Every topic we "discuss" you duck out of because you can't handle it.
> Your "harrassment" is retaliation is for thoroughly getting your assed
> kicked--it doesn't matter if the subject is Moore, Tarantino, or the
> proud heritage of the Scots. The funny thing is, I've actually tried to
> give you the benefit of the doubt. You seem to want to extend some kind
> of olive branch, but it's done in such a pretentious manner, with such a
> pile of bullshit surrounding some subject you claim to be an expert on,
> that I just can't do it.

Look again - you didn't answer the question. Please, look again. And there
are no olive branches here, it just seems that everyone is laughing at you
like it's some sort of joke while you clearly don't see the funny side. It's
quite obvious that I've made you angrier than you've ever been on this
newsgroup, and if I was as shallow as you I'd take some happiness from that.
As it stands, I'm perpelexed as to why you harbour so much genuine hatred
against 90% of the newsgroup. Remember, he who angers you, conquers you.

> > Q. "Why don't you post your workplace and identify the other posters
too?"
> > A. Usenet is a largely anonymous community. If you choose to reveal your
> > real name, and your business, then that's up to you to take
responsibility
> > for people using it against you.
>

> I see. So it was the U.S.'s fault for the rest of the world knowing
> where the World Trade Center was. That makes sense.

About as much sense as your fuzzy terrorist logic? Genuine question here: is
all this anti-terrorism activity simply your response as a brown-skinned
person to the increase in anti-Indian racism following the 9/11 atrocities?
I have a lot of Sikh and Muslim friends, and none of them seem to hate their
ethnicity as much as you. Did you encounter racism personally? This is not a
dig, I am genuinely interested. I've always hoped secretly that you're not
an Uncle Tom, Greg. That *would* be a disgrace.

> I see. So I'm required to do "the research". Couldn't I just impale
> myself on six inch nails instead, as the Procol Harum song goes? You're
> rationalizing an utter lack of bollocks, dudeski. I ask the question,
> and either you have or you haven't the guts to answer.

I answered you. If you are so eager to find out people's real identities, go
look. We had to look for yours, albeit not far. It's all up there - the
question is are you too lazy to find it?

> You act like there is some divine
> > law that says "if you insult someone for providing unnecessary extra
> > information about themselves, you have to provide the same information
> > give them a shot back".
>

> Again, it's called having balls. You really don't understand this
concept?

No, it's called not having a leg to stand on. If you know Bod's place of
work, address, and real name, what will you do with them? Again, genuinely
curious. Will you threaten to "end his tenure" in a similarly sycophantic
manner? If you had half a brain you'd know exactly where bod works, who he
works with, what greeting cards his company produces.... hell, he posts
pictures of his wife and family on his website, and you call him
"anonymous"? You are an odd man, Greg.

> It's like Bush sending a letter detailing ever US
> > WMD in the Middle East before invading Iraq - stupid.
>

> Yeah, that's a valid analogy.

Worked fine for me.

> > Think about it - someone like Mark, Graeme or Kane on the newsgroup;
they
> > both run their own businesses online, have their real names and photos
> > extremely visible on the internet, but nobody gives them an OUNCE of
trouble
> > with that.
>

> I see. So it's my fault for having a particular style. That's the
> exact same argument Islamic fundamentalists use for hating the U.S. You
> are an Al Qaeda sympathizer and you don't even know it.

Again, you TOTALLY ignore my point. There are at least 6 people on here with
real names, addresses and websites through which they make their
livelihoods. What about them?

> Are you the exception that proves the rule, Greg?
>

> "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful". Did that Kelly LeBrock
> commercial ever air on your side of the pond?

You watch too much TV and listen to too many bad lyrics.

> The horror. As I've said to other guys in the past, this is the arena
> and I am the victor. And I never started the verbal fisticuffs when I
> first started posting here, I just mopped the place up with you
> assholes. You'd fuck your own mother at this point if it would give you
> a leg up on me.

Ah, the "mother" insult, the last vestige of the defeated. "Fuck you". "No,
fuck you". Remember, Singh, you were just a STAIN ON A FAT ELEPHANT-TAMER'S
SARI before your mother unwittingly SAT ON IT.

> As usual, Robbie, I don't think you understand what's at play here. I
> think we've even covered this before. This is a game of sorts where I
> get to see how low you can sink. I won't use the same tactics as you
> because I am a better person than you are. Sorry, but those are the
facts.

Eagerly awaiting your cliched response, as always. Isn't this fun?

Rob

trotsky

Jun 7, 2004, 10:26:58 PM6/7/04

No, this is great, thanks. Now, can you tell me why you can do this
while others have to hide behind their anonymity?

Shiflet

Jun 7, 2004, 10:37:55 PM6/7/04

> No, this is great, thanks. Now, can you tell me why you can do this
> while others have to hide behind their anonymity?

Cause there's nothing accomplished by it? Now that you know my name(which
nearly every single person on this group already know) and my workplace, is
anything at all different?

trotsky

Jun 7, 2004, 11:04:14 PM6/7/04

El Roberto wrote:
> "trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message
>

>>Shut the fuck up. You and your compatriots strike from a position of
>>anonymity just like terrorists. Tell me where you and your buddies work
>>so we can level the playing field.
>

> You're an idiot. Are you sure it's just speakers you're making in that
> garage of yours?

I don't feel like such an idiot. So far I'm successfully dividing the
group between those that will proffer their personal information, and
those that are too afraid to. I guess I should thank you for the assist.

>>>Q. "If I'm so boring why do you and the others keep harrassing me?"
>>>A. Because it's fun. Simple as that. I have no genuine antipathy for
>>
> your
>
>>>job, your personality or your business, but clearly people enjoy arguing
>>>with you for the sport.
>>

>>Yawn. You don't seem to understand what's happening here, Robbie.
>>Every topic we "discuss" you duck out of because you can't handle it.
>>Your "harrassment" is retaliation is for thoroughly getting your assed
>>kicked--it doesn't matter if the subject is Moore, Tarantino, or the
>>proud heritage of the Scots. The funny thing is, I've actually tried to
>>give you the benefit of the doubt. You seem to want to extend some kind
>>of olive branch, but it's done in such a pretentious manner, with such a
>>pile of bullshit surrounding some subject you claim to be an expert on,
>>that I just can't do it.
>

> Look again - you didn't answer the question.

Which question is that, El Bob? I see a question that you answered
yourself, but that's about it. Any idea what you're talking about?

Please, look again. And there
> are no olive branches here, it just seems that everyone is laughing at you
> like it's some sort of joke while you clearly don't see the funny side.

Yeah, I know, everybody's laughing. Meanwhile, while "Shiflet" offers
up some information, "bod" at some point has to be saying to himself,
"Hm, am I starting to look like an asshole here?" Simultaneously, I'm
setting you up for comments like "you'd fuck your own mother" which is a
bit of an exaggeration, but only a bit. Are you *sure* they're only
laughing at me?

It's
> quite obvious that I've made you angrier than you've ever been on this
> newsgroup,

The phoniness and pretentiousness does make me angry, but taking things
off the group is what really chaffs my hide. That just means your too
stupid and cowardly to compete in a verbal head-to-head.

and if I was as shallow as you I'd take some happiness from that.
> As it stands, I'm perpelexed as to why you harbour so much genuine hatred
> against 90% of the newsgroup. Remember, he who angers you, conquers you.

Uh, no. I'm pissed off about something most of the time, that's hardly
news. Meanwhile, I get to watch you slither on your belly like a snake.
You probably tell yourself how nice a guy you are, and here I've got
you behaving like a total piece of shit. You see the conundrum.

Keep in mind, too, that all this stems from the clique members behaving
like assholes in the first place. I don't start fights, I just finish 'em.

>>>Q. "Why don't you post your workplace and identify the other posters
>>
> too?"
>
>>>A. Usenet is a largely anonymous community. If you choose to reveal your
>>>real name, and your business, then that's up to you to take
>>
> responsibility
>
>>>for people using it against you.
>>

>>I see. So it was the U.S.'s fault for the rest of the world knowing
>>where the World Trade Center was. That makes sense.
>

> About as much sense as your fuzzy terrorist logic?

About striking from a position of anonymity? That's pretty cut and
dried, don't you think?

Genuine question here: is
> all this anti-terrorism activity simply your response as a brown-skinned
> person to the increase in anti-Indian racism following the 9/11 atrocities?

I'm only half Indian. People often think I'm Greek or Italian.

> I have a lot of Sikh and Muslim friends, and none of them seem to hate their
> ethnicity as much as you.

How weird. I think I'm rather proud of my ethnicity, except when I
found out that I'm part Scottish, which I do kind of dislike because the
Scots I've encountered online have mostly been turds. You see the
conundrum.

Did you encounter racism personally?

Not in any way I'm conscious of.

This is not a
> dig, I am genuinely interested. I've always hoped secretly that you're not
> an Uncle Tom, Greg. That *would* be a disgrace.

I don't see how that could be, since there isn't much about me that is
ethnic. However, I do have to say that I'm not surprised that your
observational skills aren't too good. I've never understood why some
people can read other people correctly and others can't.

>>I see. So I'm required to do "the research". Couldn't I just impale
>>myself on six inch nails instead, as the Procol Harum song goes? You're
>>rationalizing an utter lack of bollocks, dudeski. I ask the question,
>>and either you have or you haven't the guts to answer.
>

> I answered you. If you are so eager to find out people's real identities, go
> look. We had to look for yours, albeit not far. It's all up there - the
> question is are you too lazy to find it?

Who said I'm eager? I just said I'm trying to level the playing field,
to find out who has the balls to own up to their identities and who
doesn't. Honestly, El Bob, this isn't as much fun if you can't realize
when you're being played like a fiddle.

>> You act like there is some divine
>>
>>>law that says "if you insult someone for providing unnecessary extra
>>>information about themselves, you have to provide the same information

>>>give them a shot back".
>>

>>Again, it's called having balls. You really don't understand this
>
> concept?
>
> No, it's called not having a leg to stand on. If you know Bod's place of
> work, address, and real name, what will you do with them?

Who knows? I've got lot's of time on my hands, I may just decide to
visit my sister and then look him up. That would be particularly funny,
since I would lay money that he would shit his pants at the mere sight
of me. I may decide to get a snootfull at a one of the local pubs and
then do something silly like kick the shit out of him with my pinkie
finger--who knows?

Again, genuinely
> curious. Will you threaten to "end his tenure" in a similarly sycophantic
> manner? If you had half a brain you'd know exactly where bod works, who he
> works with, what greeting cards his company produces.... hell, he posts
> pictures of his wife and family on his website, and you call him
> "anonymous"? You are an odd man, Greg.

You either have the balls to own up to your own personal details or not.
It's a very simple concept. The anonymous piece of crap might want to
start with a real name first. What, do people show up at the greeting
card company and say "Is bod here?" God, you're a dork.

>> It's like Bush sending a letter detailing ever US
>>
>>>WMD in the Middle East before invading Iraq - stupid.
>>

>>Yeah, that's a valid analogy.
>

> Worked fine for me.

Since Rick Astley is one of your greatest musical influences I'm not
surprised.

>>>Think about it - someone like Mark, Graeme or Kane on the newsgroup;
>>
> they
>
>>>both run their own businesses online, have their real names and photos
>>>extremely visible on the internet, but nobody gives them an OUNCE of
>>
> trouble
>
>>>with that.
>>

>>I see. So it's my fault for having a particular style. That's the
>>exact same argument Islamic fundamentalists use for hating the U.S. You
>>are an Al Qaeda sympathizer and you don't even know it.
>

> Again, you TOTALLY ignore my point. There are at least 6 people on here with
> real names, addresses and websites through which they make their
> livelihoods. What about them?

What about them? We're just separating the men from the boys--with my
apologies to the genuine females on the group for the expression. You
still don't see what's happening: you don't need to explain anything to
me, you've got the whole group laughing at me, remember? And yet, for
some reason, every single time we have an exchange you're on the
defensive. Why? Because I'm playing you, that's why. You're little
clique is a tough nut to crack, except for the fact that a few key
members are complete pussies that are afraid to own up to their
identities. Voila, we have people that are "laughing at me" all to Hell
and back suddenly looking like schmucks. And believe me, there's
actually a measure of altruism here, since eventually I got sick of
seeing the reception some newbies have gotten here that were actually
trying to post in earnest. Do whatever you have to do, El Bob: tell me
how much you're laughing, killfiling, bored, interested--who gives a
shit. I'm still holding all the cards--sorry.

>> Are you the exception that proves the rule, Greg?
>>

>>"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful". Did that Kelly LeBrock
>>commercial ever air on your side of the pond?
>

> You watch too much TV and listen to too many bad lyrics.

Oh, right. The prototypical angry young man has no place in rock
lyrics. Hey, Pete Townsend went over to your side, so maybe you're
right. But when Johnny Cash covers a Trent Reznor song I realize you're
as fucked as ever. I don't mean to be mean, but whatever music you do
really has to suck. Even online you're an incredible poser.

>>The horror. As I've said to other guys in the past, this is the arena
>>and I am the victor. And I never started the verbal fisticuffs when I
>>first started posting here, I just mopped the place up with you
>>assholes. You'd fuck your own mother at this point if it would give you
>>a leg up on me.
>

> Ah, the "mother" insult, the last vestige of the defeated.

Really? You've heard "you'd fuck your own mother to get a leg up on me"
before? I could swear you're lying.

"Fuck you". "No,
> fuck you". Remember, Singh, you were just a STAIN ON A FAT ELEPHANT-TAMER'S
> SARI before your mother unwittingly SAT ON IT.

Ouch, you got me. Poser.

>>As usual, Robbie, I don't think you understand what's at play here. I
>>think we've even covered this before. This is a game of sorts where I
>>get to see how low you can sink. I won't use the same tactics as you
>>because I am a better person than you are. Sorry, but those are the
>
> facts.
>
> Eagerly awaiting your cliched response, as always. Isn't this fun?

I'm enjoying it, although you have yet to explain what happened to your
killfile. You're spinning like a top at this point.

CultStitch.Com

Jun 7, 2004, 11:11:01 PM6/7/04
>No, this is great, thanks. Now, can you tell me why you can do this
>while others have to hide behind their anonymity?

For fuck's sake, this isn't my place to say anything, but when I come to a
newsgroup and read this drivel... Anonymity is your only fucking argument and
it's a bad one too, I can't believe I read through all that shit. It's like a
broken record, please STFU!

I don't know why I even stick around anymore, dumbass threads left and right,
at least here you are getting what you deserve if you're like this any other
time.
---

Cheers!

M.

www.cultstitch.com

Dark Angel

Jun 8, 2004, 1:26:24 AM6/8/04

"bod" <thrappingoffoverkay...@ntlworld.com> wrote in
message...

> "Wanks site is copy write ©1999. Dark "Mouth-full-o'-cock" Angel's Realm
of
> Horror. "

Or better still....

"From in-depth reviews on everything from Dripps to Felchs, to video clips
from all your favourite cult sex fights"

Classic!!!

I think some people are just a bit too touchy, confusing harmless banter
with personal insults.

the dog from that film you saw

Jun 8, 2004, 2:27:49 AM6/8/04

> "bod" <thrappingoffoverkay...@ntlworld.com> wrote in
> message...
> > "Wanks site is copy write ©1999. Dark "Mouth-full-o'-cock" Angel's Realm
> of
> > Horror. "
>
> Or better still....
>
> "From in-depth reviews on everything from Dripps to Felchs, to video clips
> from all your favourite cult sex fights"
>
> Classic!!!
>
> I think some people are just a bit too touchy, confusing harmless banter
> with personal insults.

i agree you wanker.

--
Gareth.
Quote of the day.

The White Lady

Jun 8, 2004, 3:04:00 AM6/8/04
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 03:04:14 GMT, trotsky <gms...@email.com> wrote:

>I don't feel like such an idiot. So far I'm successfully dividing the
>group between those that will proffer their personal information, and
>those that are too afraid to. I guess I should thank you for the assist.

A normal, well-adjusted, self-confident, happy, non-psychotic,
mentally balanced and contented person (with a healthy sex life) would
simply laugh at someone making fun of their name/appearance/job rather
than quivering in terror. You are inventing all this nonsensical,
non-existent anonymity to hide the fact that you can't come up with
any funny insults despite all the personal information you have access
to. You fat stupid cunt.

El Roberto

Jun 8, 2004, 5:54:48 AM6/8/04

"The White Lady" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> A normal, well-adjusted, self-confident, happy, non-psychotic,
> mentally balanced and contented person (with a healthy sex life) would
> simply laugh at someone making fun of their name/appearance/job rather
> than quivering in terror. You are inventing all this nonsensical,
> non-existent anonymity to hide the fact that you can't come up with
> any funny insults despite all the personal information you have access
> to. You fat stupid cunt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

GOOOOOOOOOOOAL!

Rob

El Roberto

Jun 8, 2004, 6:21:25 AM6/8/04

> I don't feel like such an idiot. So far I'm successfully dividing the
> group between those that will proffer their personal information, and
> those that are too afraid to. I guess I should thank you for the assist.

to achieve what, though - I'm genuinely interested.

> Yeah, I know, everybody's laughing. Meanwhile, while "Shiflet" offers
> up some information, "bod" at some point has to be saying to himself,
> "Hm, am I starting to look like an asshole here?"

listen. slowly. again. BOD'S NAME, WORKPLACE AND FAMILY PHOTOS ARE ON THE
NET FOR ALL TO SEE. What fucking MORE do you want? His credit card number?
Y'know, I'm convinced that you keep ignoring these points just so you can
amuse yourself by keeping the argument going.

> The phoniness and pretentiousness does make me angry, but taking things
> off the group is what really chaffs my hide. That just means your too
> stupid and cowardly to compete in a verbal head-to-head.

please explain? by taking the piss out of your appearance / business this
means we're too cowardly to compete? I'm confused.

I'll say this, Greg, you made the biggest mistake of your life when you
tried to mix business and pleasure on Usenet, and it's one that you're still
fighting to rectify. Sure, as I suggested a lot of people post links to
their businesses and real names on here, but - put simply - they GET ALONG
with people. Love you or hate you, it's clear that your posts provoke a
largely negative response, both on here and in the audio forums - you can't
deny this - so you should have planned for this before you decided to paste
your details all over the net. Don't expect everyone to do the same just
because you slipped up, though.

> Uh, no. I'm pissed off about something most of the time, that's hardly
> news. Meanwhile, I get to watch you slither on your belly like a snake.
> You probably tell yourself how nice a guy you are, and here I've got
> you behaving like a total piece of shit. You see the conundrum.

Ah, you see - but by the merit of me using a pseudonym I can happily
separate my online and real life personas, as can a lot of the people on
here. Why? Because it allows me to say things I wouldn't attribute to my
real self - and you can call this cowardly if you like, but that just stems
from your all-too-late realisation that people might genuinely think you are
an asshole in real life. Furthermore, how anonymous is "trotsky" anyway?
Post a signature file on every mail with your name and the Jupiter URL and
I'll listen to your arguments.

One other question - if every prospective client for your business was given
a sheet of paper detailing your activities on Usenet, would you be happy?
Think about it, then come back to me on the anonymity argument. You've
slipped up, and all I can suggest is a name change and lie-low period.

> Keep in mind, too, that all this stems from the clique members behaving
> like assholes in the first place. I don't start fights, I just finish
'em.

Just because people back down from your perpetual replies doesn't mean
you've "won". I'd accredited you with more maturity than that, mate.

> About striking from a position of anonymity? That's pretty cut and
> dried, don't you think?

Hardly - the first thing terrorist groups do after striking is owning up to
it - how could the "terror" be spread so effectively if the IRA, Al-Qaeda
(my boys) and other organisations didn't spread their name around?

> I'm only half Indian. People often think I'm Greek or Italian.

Fine. Post a picture of yourself then, if you're the poster boy for
non-anonymity. In all seriousness, you must have a better one than the one
on your site. Another free tip from the Scottish marketing consultant:
you're the president of the company - face the camera and put some decent
clothes on, and I don't mean that to be an insult.

> How weird. I think I'm rather proud of my ethnicity, except when I
> found out that I'm part Scottish, which I do kind of dislike because the
> Scots I've encountered online have mostly been turds. You see the
> conundrum.

There's the problem again, though; you can't see beyond people's online
personas. Have you ever met anyone off the net? Tip: they are usually vastly
different to how you think you know them.

> I don't see how that could be, since there isn't much about me that is
> ethnic. However, I do have to say that I'm not surprised that your
> observational skills aren't too good. I've never understood why some
> people can read other people correctly and others can't.

As I said, what's there to observe other than that badly-posed picture on
your site? Am I supposed to "read" you from that?

> Who said I'm eager? I just said I'm trying to level the playing field,
> to find out who has the balls to own up to their identities and who
> doesn't. Honestly, El Bob, this isn't as much fun if you can't realize
> when you're being played like a fiddle.

You are fighting a losing battle with the playing field thing.

> Who knows? I've got lot's of time on my hands, I may just decide to
> visit my sister and then look him up. That would be particularly funny,
> since I would lay money that he would shit his pants at the mere sight
> of me. I may decide to get a snootfull at a one of the local pubs and
> then do something silly like kick the shit out of him with my pinkie
> finger--who knows?

Ah, your sister! Where does she live? Can I have her name and address?

Does she have any Scottish blood in her? If not, does she want some?

I am interested, though. Shiflet asked what you'd do with peoples' details,
and you respond by saying you'd go and beat them up like a big strong mature
boy? Come on.

> You either have the balls to own up to your own personal details or not.
> It's a very simple concept. The anonymous piece of crap might want to
> start with a real name first. What, do people show up at the greeting
> card company and say "Is bod here?" God, you're a dork.

Like I said, ONLINE PERSONA does NOT = REAL LIFE PERSONA.

You're arguing against a maxim that has been in place since the 1980s, mate.
Give up.

> Since Rick Astley is one of your greatest musical influences I'm not
> surprised.

you know a lot about him, clearly. Was he the "never gonna give you up" guy?

> And yet, for some reason, every single time we have an exchange you're on
the
> defensive. Why? Because I'm playing you, that's why.

no, because every time I post something you're on the offensive. does that
make sense? if you think it's "playing like a fiddle" then you're getting
played just as much as we are, with all your responses.

> You're little
> clique is a tough nut to crack,

thankyou. you make me sound like the president of the group.

> Oh, right. The prototypical angry young man has no place in rock
> lyrics. Hey, Pete Townsend went over to your side, so maybe you're
> right. But when Johnny Cash covers a Trent Reznor song I realize you're
> as fucked as ever. I don't mean to be mean, but whatever music you do
> really has to suck. Even online you're an incredible poser.

Now I am confused - as a big Cash fan, what's the significance of him
covering the NIN tune for your argument? And you call ME pretentious?

> I'm enjoying it, although you have yet to explain what happened to your
> killfile. You're spinning like a top at this point.

It's weird, you only seem to get things the third time round. OUTLOOK ->
SPAM FILTERS -> DELETED (because some of my friends posts were marked as
spam) -> DELETE ALL -> YOUR POSTS START APPEARING AGAIN AT THE TOP OF A
THREAD I'VE ENTERED.

does that make sense? I couldn't type it, I was spinning so much.

Rob

trotsky

Jun 8, 2004, 7:43:46 AM6/8/04

Maybe not to you, but it certainly is to me. Hiding behind one's
anonymity is one my many pet peeves. You've clearly made a conscious
decision not to be anonymous--there must be some reasoning behind it.

trotsky

Jun 8, 2004, 7:45:14 AM6/8/04

CultStitch.Com wrote:
>>No, this is great, thanks. Now, can you tell me why you can do this
>>while others have to hide behind their anonymity?
>

> For fuck's sake, this isn't my place to say anything, but when I come to a
> newsgroup and read this drivel... Anonymity is your only fucking argument and
> it's a bad one too, I can't believe I read through all that shit. It's like a
> broken record, please STFU!

I would strongly recommend having someone help you set up a killfile.
Ignorance isn't a defense.

> I don't know why I even stick around anymore, dumbass threads left and right,
> at least here you are getting what you deserve if you're like this any other
> time.

Whatever gets you through the night, dude.

Shiflet

Jun 8, 2004, 7:52:35 AM6/8/04

> You've clearly made a conscious decision not to be anonymous--there must
be some reasoning behind it.

There's no reasoning behind it...I simply don't have a reason to be
anonymous. I don't go around broadcasting my full name and place of
employment either, if someone asks, I tell them, if they don't, I don't.
Most people I play in Diablo 2 games with have no idea who I am, but it
doesn't stop us from getting along or working as a team, either.

trotsky

Jun 8, 2004, 7:49:24 AM6/8/04

The White Lady wrote:
> On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 03:04:14 GMT, trotsky <gms...@email.com> wrote:
>

>>I don't feel like such an idiot. So far I'm successfully dividing the
>>group between those that will proffer their personal information, and
>>those that are too afraid to. I guess I should thank you for the assist.
>

> A normal, well-adjusted, self-confident, happy, non-psychotic,
> mentally balanced and contented person (with a healthy sex life)

You've just excluded everyone on this group.

would
> simply laugh at someone making fun of their name/appearance/job rather
> than quivering in terror. You are inventing all this nonsensical,
> non-existent anonymity to hide the fact that you can't come up with
> any funny insults despite all the personal information you have access
> to. You fat stupid cunt.

Hey, here's a concept: when you have a real identity then you get to
have an opinion.

trotsky

Jun 8, 2004, 7:50:22 AM6/8/04

Uh oh, looks like Robbie shoved his olive branch up his own arse again!

The White Lady

Jun 8, 2004, 8:19:38 AM6/8/04
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 11:49:24 GMT, trotsky <gms...@email.com> wrote:

>Hey, here's a concept: when you have a real identity then you get to
>have an opinion.

Hey, here's a concept: I'll send you a copy of my CV, with a photo,
and you find one area in which I am inferior to you. The irony of
being insulted by you would be reward enough!

trotsky

Jun 8, 2004, 8:46:46 AM6/8/04

El Roberto wrote:
> "trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message
>

>>I don't feel like such an idiot. So far I'm successfully dividing the
>>group between those that will proffer their personal information, and
>>those that are too afraid to. I guess I should thank you for the assist.
>

> to achieve what, though - I'm genuinely interested.

You are? Then you suffer from a schizoid personality disorder, judging
from your last post. You might want to have "the Doc" look that one up
for you. If he's not a complete fraud, he should have a DSM IV.

>>Yeah, I know, everybody's laughing. Meanwhile, while "Shiflet" offers
>>up some information, "bod" at some point has to be saying to himself,
>>"Hm, am I starting to look like an asshole here?"
>

> listen. slowly. again. BOD'S NAME, WORKPLACE AND FAMILY PHOTOS ARE ON THE
> NET FOR ALL TO SEE. What fucking MORE do you want? His credit card number?
> Y'know, I'm convinced that you keep ignoring these points just so you can
> amuse yourself by keeping the argument going.

You're not listening. Do you have a REASON for the guy being too afraid
to offer any personal information? It's a very, very, very simple
concept: if you make fun of my personal info., you should have the
bollocks to give me the opportunity to make fun of yours. Quid pro
quo--did you even see the fucking movie?

>>The phoniness and pretentiousness does make me angry, but taking things
>>off the group is what really chaffs my hide. That just means your too
>>stupid and cowardly to compete in a verbal head-to-head.
>

> please explain? by taking the piss out of your appearance / business this
> means we're too cowardly to compete? I'm confused.

Sure it does. I'll make references to doing stuff to people off of the
group as part of a verbal attack, as I've done with you, but I would
NEVER do anything injurious to someone in "real life". This stuff is
all just theater of the mind, but the minute you do something to
threaten one's person or livelihood you've carried it too far. Again,
you don't seem to understand here, El Bob: I'm the one drawing the line
in the sand here, and I'm the one making you look like an asshole for
crossing it.

> I'll say this, Greg, you made the biggest mistake of your life when you
> tried to mix business and pleasure on Usenet,

I see what you're saying. You're rationalizing the terrorist's
mentality, those that strike from a position of anonymity. You're a
fraud and a charlatan. Tell me straight up that you support terrorism
because of this. This is the New World Order, Robbie: anonymous
assholes the world over need to be squashed like bugs. Tell me which
side you're on, because what I'm hearing is that you think Al Qaeda has
the right idea.

and it's one that you're still
> fighting to rectify. Sure, as I suggested a lot of people post links to
> their businesses and real names on here, but - put simply - they GET ALONG
> with people.

It's a popularity contest? Who knew? Again, I have to laugh at your
attempt to play music--music more than anything else supports one's
individuality. Your point of view is really, really fucked up, El Bob.
Would your advice to Trent Reznor or Henry Rollins be to "try and get
along with people"? You total fucking poser.

Love you or hate you, it's clear that your posts provoke a
> largely negative response, both on here and in the audio forums - you can't
> deny this - so you should have planned for this before you decided to paste
> your details all over the net. Don't expect everyone to do the same just
> because you slipped up, though.

I'd say about 75% percent of the people on Usenet behave in a
contentious manner. You're one of them, and you're complaining that I
do it the best. You are a FUCKING POSER. It's rather hilarious,
because I had you pegged as a phony piece of shit from the get-go. If
you think about it, I'm giving you a chance to grow a spine here. I
don't think you'll take it, but at least I'm giving you a chance.

>>Uh, no. I'm pissed off about something most of the time, that's hardly
>>news. Meanwhile, I get to watch you slither on your belly like a snake.
>> You probably tell yourself how nice a guy you are, and here I've got
>>you behaving like a total piece of shit. You see the conundrum.
>

> Ah, you see - but by the merit of me using a pseudonym I can happily
> separate my online and real life personas,

Was that my mistake? I use a pseudonym but don't behave phony enough
online?

as can a lot of the people on
> here. Why? Because it allows me to say things I wouldn't attribute to my
> real self - and you can call this cowardly if you like,

Cowardly is correct, as is "phony", "poser", "pretentious arsehole", etc.

but that just stems
> from your all-too-late realisation that people might genuinely think you are
> an asshole in real life. Furthermore, how anonymous is "trotsky" anyway?
> Post a signature file on every mail with your name and the Jupiter URL and
> I'll listen to your arguments.

My God, are you messed up. I'm not the one looking up people's personal
info. via Google or whatever to fuck with people's personal lives.
That's you. You either agree or disagree with this practice. My hunch
here is that you disagree, but because you have no spine you play the
peanut gallery anyway. YOU DON'T STAND FOR ANYTHING, ROBBIE. That's
what your problem really is here, Robbie--I have a personal level of
integrity and you don't. You would suck a guy's dick if you thought it
would make you popular with the "in crowd", and no, this isn't an
exaggeration.

> One other question - if every prospective client for your business was given
> a sheet of paper detailing your activities on Usenet, would you be happy?
> Think about it, then come back to me on the anonymity argument. You've
> slipped up, and all I can suggest is a name change and lie-low period.

If I have to pay a price for being able to speak my mind then so be it.
I'm not like you, I wouldn't suck anybody's dick for any reason.

>>Keep in mind, too, that all this stems from the clique members behaving
>>like assholes in the first place. I don't start fights, I just finish
>
> 'em.
>
> Just because people back down from your perpetual replies doesn't mean
> you've "won". I'd accredited you with more maturity than that, mate.

Whatever you say, poser. One has to wonder if you would actually relish
the opportunity to suck a guy's dick.

>>About striking from a position of anonymity? That's pretty cut and
>>dried, don't you think?
>

> Hardly - the first thing terrorist groups do after striking is owning up to
> it - how could the "terror" be spread so effectively if the IRA, Al-Qaeda
> (my boys) and other organisations didn't spread their name around?

I don't recall an official statement on the 9/11 attacks--do you? And
what does an anonymous group owning up to what they did anonymously have
to do with anything? Please try and think before you post.

>>I'm only half Indian. People often think I'm Greek or Italian.
>

> Fine. Post a picture of yourself then, if you're the poster boy for
> non-anonymity. In all seriousness, you must have a better one than the one
> on your site. Another free tip from the Scottish marketing consultant:
> you're the president of the company - face the camera and put some decent
> clothes on, and I don't mean that to be an insult.

I don't post pictures of myself for anyone, let alone for an asshole
like you. "This is a personal request from Robbie"--who gives a fuck?

Here's a tip from me: the quality of the product speaks for itself, just
like rock and roll. I hear Rick Astley dresses fantastic, of course.
You've got a real problem, Robbie: you embrace being a sell out.

>>How weird. I think I'm rather proud of my ethnicity, except when I
>>found out that I'm part Scottish, which I do kind of dislike because the
>>Scots I've encountered online have mostly been turds. You see the
>>conundrum.
>

> There's the problem again, though; you can't see beyond people's online
> personas. Have you ever met anyone off the net? Tip: they are usually vastly
> different to how you think you know them.

Sure they are. I'm sure you have vast levels of personal integrity in
your personal life. I can read you like book, unfortunately: like I
said earlier, some of us have it and some of us don't.

>>I don't see how that could be, since there isn't much about me that is
>>ethnic. However, I do have to say that I'm not surprised that your
>>observational skills aren't too good. I've never understood why some
>>people can read other people correctly and others can't.
>

> As I said, what's there to observe other than that badly-posed picture on
> your site? Am I supposed to "read" you from that?

You need a picture to tell what kind of person I am? Really? I don't
even know what you're on about here.

>>Who said I'm eager? I just said I'm trying to level the playing field,
>>to find out who has the balls to own up to their identities and who
>>doesn't. Honestly, El Bob, this isn't as much fun if you can't realize
>>when you're being played like a fiddle.
>

> You are fighting a losing battle with the playing field thing.

Of course, and denial ain't just a river in Egypt, right? You think
what you want to think and I'll know the truth.

>>Who knows? I've got lot's of time on my hands, I may just decide to
>>visit my sister and then look him up. That would be particularly funny,
>>since I would lay money that he would shit his pants at the mere sight
>>of me. I may decide to get a snootfull at a one of the local pubs and
>>then do something silly like kick the shit out of him with my pinkie
>>finger--who knows?
>

> Ah, your sister! Where does she live? Can I have her name and address?
>
> Does she have any Scottish blood in her? If not, does she want some?
>
> I am interested, though. Shiflet asked what you'd do with peoples' details,
> and you respond by saying you'd go and beat them up like a big strong mature
> boy? Come on.

Come on what? You claim to be having a laugh at my expense, and I sure
as Hell am having a laugh at "bod's" expense. I can just imagine him
standing in his doorway: "Bod, what's that smell?" "I just shat my
pants, you bastard!" Then he would ensue with some slap fighting, like
a girl. You don't think that would be funny? I would take my pinkie
finger and poke him the gut and he would double over in a paroxysm of
pain. Maybe his ten year old kid would come running out, "What are you
doing to my daddy?" "Nothing you couldn't do, kid." How is this not
hilarious. Am I "poking" too much fun at your gaggle of pantywaists
here, Robbie?

>>You either have the balls to own up to your own personal details or not.
>> It's a very simple concept. The anonymous piece of crap might want to
>>start with a real name first. What, do people show up at the greeting
>>card company and say "Is bod here?" God, you're a dork.
>

> Like I said, ONLINE PERSONA does NOT = REAL LIFE PERSONA.

Bullshit. I've encountered a few people that can create a different
persona for themselves online, usually in the form of sockpupets, but
not very many.

> You're arguing against a maxim that has been in place since the 1980s, mate.
> Give up.

Like you did, poser? No thanks. "Please be a sell out like me."

>>Since Rick Astley is one of your greatest musical influences I'm not
>>surprised.
>

> you know a lot about him, clearly. Was he the "never gonna give you up" guy?

No idea, I just remember Mojo Nixon referring to him as a pantywaist.

>>And yet, for some reason, every single time we have an exchange you're on
>
> the
>
>>defensive. Why? Because I'm playing you, that's why.
>

> no, because every time I post something you're on the offensive. does that
> make sense? if you think it's "playing like a fiddle" then you're getting
> played just as much as we are, with all your responses.

If you say so. I've gotten you to do things that you are supposedly
"too nice a guy" to do, and you have done no such thing with me. You
see the conundrum.

>>You're little
>>clique is a tough nut to crack,
>

> thankyou. you make me sound like the president of the group.

Not really. Usually somebody steps up and tries to be "the voice of
reason" and says things that are fucked up on all sorts of levels, as
you've done.

>>Oh, right. The prototypical angry young man has no place in rock
>>lyrics. Hey, Pete Townsend went over to your side, so maybe you're
>>right. But when Johnny Cash covers a Trent Reznor song I realize you're
>>as fucked as ever. I don't mean to be mean, but whatever music you do
>>really has to suck. Even online you're an incredible poser.
>

> Now I am confused - as a big Cash fan, what's the significance of him
> covering the NIN tune for your argument? And you call ME pretentious?

It's not a hard concept: he took a song that was somewhat genuine and
made it really, really genuine. Being genuine is something you're
*always* going to have a problem with, Robbie.

>>I'm enjoying it, although you have yet to explain what happened to your
>>killfile. You're spinning like a top at this point.
>

> It's weird, you only seem to get things the third time round. OUTLOOK ->
> SPAM FILTERS -> DELETED (because some of my friends posts were marked as
> spam) -> DELETE ALL -> YOUR POSTS START APPEARING AGAIN AT THE TOP OF A
> THREAD I'VE ENTERED.
>
> does that make sense? I couldn't type it, I was spinning so much.

You have me confused with someone who gives a shit.

El Roberto

Jun 8, 2004, 9:30:15 AM6/8/04

"trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message

bleh, these posts are getting too long.

> You are? Then you suffer from a schizoid personality disorder, judging
> from your last post. You might want to have "the Doc" look that one up
> for you. If he's not a complete fraud, he should have a DSM IV.

That's right, use the "mental health" schtick back against me - haven't you
got anything original to come up with? I am starting to realise, Greg, that
you CANNOT LOSE AN ARGUMENT. I will agree with that. That said, you've never
WON one in your life. You just simply can't be reasoned with.

> You're not listening. Do you have a REASON for the guy being too afraid
> to offer any personal information? It's a very, very, very simple
> concept: if you make fun of my personal info., you should have the
> bollocks to give me the opportunity to make fun of yours. Quid pro
> quo--did you even see the fucking movie?

You have completely flipped. For the third time, Bod has provided MORE
PERSONAL INFO ONLINE THAN YOU HAVE. Why can't you actually LISTEN for a
change?

> Sure it does. I'll make references to doing stuff to people off of the
> group as part of a verbal attack, as I've done with you, but I would
> NEVER do anything injurious to someone in "real life". This stuff is
> all just theater of the mind, but the minute you do something to
> threaten one's person or livelihood you've carried it too far.

Fine, I agree with you totally - now tell me who (other than you) has
threatened anyone with damage to their physical self or livelihood in the
last few months.

> I see what you're saying. You're rationalizing the terrorist's
> mentality, those that strike from a position of anonymity. You're a
> fraud and a charlatan. Tell me straight up that you support terrorism
> because of this. This is the New World Order, Robbie: anonymous
> assholes the world over need to be squashed like bugs. Tell me which
> side you're on, because what I'm hearing is that you think Al Qaeda has
> the right idea.

Tip: if I make a point or ask a question, deal with it other than
regurgitating stuff. Terrorists are not anonymous. The individuals are,
but - think about it - everyone who commits a crime is anonymous until they
have been arrested and tried. What is your point here?

> I'd say about 75% percent of the people on Usenet behave in a
> contentious manner. You're one of them, and you're complaining that I
> do it the best.

Nope, I'm complaining because you are blind to reason, clearly in mental
anguish, and don't make sense. That makes you a troll. Deny it all you want,
but I have not seen ONE post in the last 6 months defending you.

> Was that my mistake? I use a pseudonym but don't behave phony enough
> online?

No, but you are more anonymous than bod. We've proved this. Next.

> My God, are you messed up. I'm not the one looking up people's personal
> info. via Google or whatever to fuck with people's personal lives.

Hmmm... threatening to beat Bod up, or try to lose me my job? And you accuse
*us* of stooping low?

> If I have to pay a price for being able to speak my mind then so be it.
> I'm not like you, I wouldn't suck anybody's dick for any reason.

Clearly your reputation on Usenet is more important than putting food on
your table. I rest my case.

> Whatever you say, poser. One has to wonder if you would actually relish
> the opportunity to suck a guy's dick.

> Come on what? You claim to be having a laugh at my expense, and I sure

> as Hell am having a laugh at "bod's" expense. I can just imagine him
> standing in his doorway: "Bod, what's that smell?" "I just shat my
> pants, you bastard!" Then he would ensue with some slap fighting, like
> a girl. You don't think that would be funny? I would take my pinkie
> finger and poke him the gut and he would double over in a paroxysm of
> pain. Maybe his ten year old kid would come running out, "What are you
> doing to my daddy?" "Nothing you couldn't do, kid." How is this not
> hilarious. Am I "poking" too much fun at your gaggle of pantywaists
> here, Robbie?

See, that'd be quite funny, outwith the forced context within which you
delivered it.

> Bullshit. I've encountered a few people that can create a different
> persona for themselves online, usually in the form of sockpupets, but
> not very many.

OK, you're saying that the majority of people on Usenet behave in a
"contentious manner" and have their real names and details posted up? Take a
look at the forum. You really have gone nuts now.

> If you say so. I've gotten you to do things that you are supposedly
> "too nice a guy" to do, and you have done no such thing with me. You
> see the conundrum.

Such as? I'm not too nice a guy to insult someone online, so what are these
"things"?

> It's not a hard concept: he took a song that was somewhat genuine and
> made it really, really genuine. Being genuine is something you're
> *always* going to have a problem with, Robbie.

LOL! And you accuse *me* of pretentiousness?

> You have me confused with someone who gives a shit.

That's the closest to "I'm wrong" I'm gonna get from you. You asked me four
times about the killfile. I answered. Thanks, I like that gesture of defeat.

Try replying in anything other than a thousand words, this time. I've marked
essays shorter than your posts; you need to learn to censor yourself and
read everything twice.

Rob

Dark Angel

Jun 8, 2004, 9:30:54 AM6/8/04

<alan.l...@REMOVETHECAPITALSbtinternet.com> wrote in message...
> i agree you wanker.

Good, now fuck off!!!!

;-)

James J. Dominguez

Jun 8, 2004, 10:16:11 AM6/8/04

Trotsky shared this:

>> No, this is great, thanks. Now, can you tell me why you can do
>> this while others have to hide behind their anonymity?

I try to ignore you, Twatsky, but this one just gets to me.
I am one of these guys who have "persecuted" you, and I have always,
since 1998 or so, posted to UseNet under my real name. Two minutes
on Google would reveal my rough geographical position (northern
suburbs of Melbourne) and one minute on the Australian White Pages
site would reveal my address and phone number.

If online pseudonyms are as evil as you make out, then stop
being such a fucking hypocrite and change your screen name from
"Trotsky" to whatever your real name is "Greg Singh? I haven't
really been paying attention and don't fucking care much).

You are a deeply disturbed individual, displaying clear signs
of extreme narcissism and paranoia, two closely-related problems.
For somebody to believe that everyone is persecuting them, they must
also believe that everyone regards them as being important enough to
persecute. This belief of yours is PURE FUCKING FANTASY, you
OVERBLOWN EGOMANIAC.

...and before you go calling me a hypocrite, remember that
this is the first time in many months that I have directly addressed
you. It will be the last, because I shall now be playing around the
my XNews filter settings to kill any threads initiated by you. It
may not have that capability, but I'm certainly going to try,
because your inane prattling is the text-equivalent of the sound of
a dentist's drill with stripped gears trying to cut through glass.

Claim victory if you want, but before you do, think about the
"victory" you have achieved: driving yet another person, one of
literally hundreds, perhaps thousands, to go out of their way to
avoid conversing with you, because you are just so fucking
irritating.

In summary: get help, or die young, miserable, alone, and
almost certainly at your own hand in an attention-seeking faux-
suicide which accidentally goews a bit too far.

--
+----------------------------------+--------------------------+
| James J. Dominguez (aka DexX) | dexxATaanetDOTcomDOTau |

the dog from that film you saw

Jun 8, 2004, 11:50:59 AM6/8/04

> "the dog from that film you saw"
> <alan.l...@REMOVETHECAPITALSbtinternet.com> wrote in message...
> > i agree you wanker.
>
> Good, now fuck off!!!!
>
> ;-)

why you! - i'm shaking with fury here - you've destroyed my business with
that post, i'll never get another farmer to loan me his livestock again.

the dog from that film you saw

Jun 8, 2004, 11:53:39 AM6/8/04

"The White Lady" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
> On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 03:04:14 GMT, trotsky <gms...@email.com> wrote:

>You fat stupid cunt.

yay!

we can always count on this SLUT to invent rude insults.

ducks....

Killer Kane

Jun 8, 2004, 12:00:31 PM6/8/04

"the dog from that film you saw" wrote:

> i'll never get another farmer to loan me his livestock >again.

They stopped that after you kept sending the goats back with their beards
caked in jissm.

--
http://www.contamination-horror.co.uk

the dog from that film you saw

Jun 8, 2004, 11:54:43 AM6/8/04

> Hey, here's a concept: when you have a real identity then you get to
> have an opinion.

fool - i bet about 80% know her name.

James J. Dominguez

Jun 8, 2004, 12:22:51 PM6/8/04

the dog from that film you saw shared this:

> fool - i bet about 80% know her name.

I don't, but I am about to jump into Google and see if I can
work it out. I will post my results right here, so you can compare
timestamps and see how long it took me.

Ready?

GO!

the dog from that film you saw

Jun 8, 2004, 12:16:32 PM6/8/04

"Killer Kane" <ka...@THEBARcontamination-horror.co.uk> wrote in message

> "the dog from that film you saw" wrote:
>
> > i'll never get another farmer to loan me his livestock >again.
> >

> They stopped that after you kept sending the goats back with their beards
> caked in jissm.

liar - you know i wouldn't let it go to waste like that.

James J. Dominguez

Jun 8, 2004, 12:30:18 PM6/8/04

No real name yet, but I know she posts through individual.net
using Forte Agent, but has used Outlook Express in the recent past.

Still digging...

James J. Dominguez

Jun 8, 2004, 12:32:20 PM6/8/04

James J. Dominguez shared this:

> No real name yet, but I know she posts through individual.net
> using Forte Agent, but has used Outlook Express in the recent
> past.

Her ISP is www.tiscali.co.uk...

the dog from that film you saw

Jun 8, 2004, 12:29:12 PM6/8/04

"James J. Dominguez" <de...@aanet.comNO.auSPAM> wrote in message

> James J. Dominguez shared this:
> > No real name yet, but I know she posts through individual.net
> > using Forte Agent, but has used Outlook Express in the recent
> > past.
>
> Her ISP is www.tiscali.co.uk...

the fact that she used to post under her real name helps!
i think tool started a thread on the lounge accusing her of 'not flying
straight'

big clue that!

James J. Dominguez

Jun 8, 2004, 12:36:46 PM6/8/04

>> No real name yet, but I know she posts through individual.net
>> using Forte Agent, but has used Outlook Express in the recent
>> past.

> Her ISP is www.tiscali.co.uk...

Her email address is horrorstuff(at)tiscali.etc (don't want to
subject her to any spam). Right, there's a direct contact detail,
away from the newsgroup. Took me ten minutes. I'll see if I can get
more details...

James J. Dominguez

Jun 8, 2004, 12:54:30 PM6/8/04

the dog from that film you saw shared this:
> the fact that she used to post under her real name helps!
> i think tool started a thread on the lounge accusing her of 'not
> flying straight'

Never saw that one. Remember that I recently returned here
after a long absence. If tWL is another of our much-loved female
posters now using a pseudonym, then I missed the transition.

*quick bit of Googling*

Oh, that explains it - never saw her on here under that name.
Must have been posting here during one of my lean periods.

The White Lady

Jun 8, 2004, 1:25:21 PM6/8/04
On 8 Jun 2004 16:36:46 GMT, "James J. Dominguez"
<de...@aanet.comNO.auSPAM> wrote:

>>> No real name yet, but I know she posts through individual.net
>>> using Forte Agent, but has used Outlook Express in the recent
>>> past.
>
>> Her ISP is www.tiscali.co.uk...
>
> Her email address is horrorstuff(at)tiscali.etc (don't want to
>subject her to any spam). Right, there's a direct contact detail,
>away from the newsgroup. Took me ten minutes. I'll see if I can get
>more details...

fucking stalkers!!

The White Lady

Jun 8, 2004, 1:38:24 PM6/8/04
On 8 Jun 2004 16:54:30 GMT, "James J. Dominguez"
<de...@aanet.comNO.auSPAM> wrote:

> *quick bit of Googling*
>
> Oh, that explains it - never saw her on here under that name.
>Must have been posting here during one of my lean periods.

You did! I'm almost sure it was you who once told me off for making
fun of Tool when I hadn't shown a photo!

James J. Dominguez

Jun 8, 2004, 2:00:53 PM6/8/04

The White Lady shared this:
> fucking stalkers!!

Just be thankful I didn't give the URL to that porn shoot you
did. The last thing you want it the knowledge that he's manhandling
himself while gazing at you doing some, at best, quasi-legal things.

The White Lady

Jun 8, 2004, 2:07:12 PM6/8/04
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 15:53:39 GMT, "the dog from that film you saw"
<alan.l...@REMOVETHECAPITALSbtinternet.com> wrote:

>we can always count on this SLUT to invent rude insults.
>

>ducks....

All this reminiscing about the good old pre-white lady days has
reminded me of a certain email I received way back from a certain Mr
Lovedog....

The White Lady

Jun 8, 2004, 2:53:28 PM6/8/04
On 8 Jun 2004 18:00:53 GMT, "James J. Dominguez"
<de...@aanet.comNO.auSPAM> wrote:

>The White Lady shared this:
>> fucking stalkers!!
>
> Just be thankful I didn't give the URL to that porn shoot you
>did. The last thing you want it the knowledge that he's manhandling
>himself while gazing at you doing some, at best, quasi-legal things.

I hope you made a paypal donation you tight bastard!

the dog from that film you saw

Jun 8, 2004, 3:19:45 PM6/8/04

"The White Lady" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

I WATCHED YOU FROM THE BUSHES WEARING THAT TIGHT MINI SKIRT MY DARLING.

the dog from that film you saw

Jun 8, 2004, 3:20:30 PM6/8/04

"The White Lady" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

Erm......
??? - i hope not!

trotsky

Jun 8, 2004, 5:37:31 PM6/8/04
Shiflet wrote:
> "trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message
>

>> You've clearly made a conscious decision not to be anonymous--there must
>
> be some reasoning behind it.
>
> There's no reasoning behind it...I simply don't have a reason to be
> anonymous.

But you think there are others on this group that do?

trotsky

Jun 8, 2004, 5:39:56 PM6/8/04

That *would* be interesting, because the only way that you are a "lady"
is if you're a transvestite.

trotsky

Jun 8, 2004, 6:05:34 PM6/8/04
El Roberto wrote:
> "trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message
>
> bleh, these posts are getting too long.
>

>>You are? Then you suffer from a schizoid personality disorder, judging
>>from your last post. You might want to have "the Doc" look that one up
>>for you. If he's not a complete fraud, he should have a DSM IV.
>

> That's right, use the "mental health" schtick back against me - haven't you
> got anything original to come up with? I am starting to realise, Greg, that
> you CANNOT LOSE AN ARGUMENT. I will agree with that. That said, you've never
> WON one in your life. You just simply can't be reasoned with.

Dude, are you insane? You don't remember your impassioned plea for me
to understand that I suffered from "Wee Man Syndrome"? You introduced
these pop psychology diagnoses into the procreedings you stupid Scots
son of a bitch. Honestly, how does a dude get as fucked in the head as
you? It can't be just alcohol: glue sniffing, perhaps? Ganja laced
with some particularly nasty chemicals? Enquiring minds want to know.

>>You're not listening. Do you have a REASON for the guy being too afraid
>>to offer any personal information? It's a very, very, very simple
>>concept: if you make fun of my personal info., you should have the
>>bollocks to give me the opportunity to make fun of yours. Quid pro
>>quo--did you even see the fucking movie?
>

> You have completely flipped. For the third time, Bod has provided MORE
> PERSONAL INFO ONLINE THAN YOU HAVE. Why can't you actually LISTEN for a
> change?

Not good enough. Who is so fucking stupid as to wade through Google
searches for this? You? Either you have the balls to answer the
question when asked or you don't. S I M P L E.

>>Sure it does. I'll make references to doing stuff to people off of the
>>group as part of a verbal attack, as I've done with you, but I would
>>NEVER do anything injurious to someone in "real life". This stuff is
>>all just theater of the mind, but the minute you do something to
>>threaten one's person or livelihood you've carried it too far.
>

> Fine, I agree with you totally - now tell me who (other than you) has
> threatened anyone with damage to their physical self or livelihood in the
> last few months.

Are you daft? You did this, not me.

>>I see what you're saying. You're rationalizing the terrorist's
>>mentality, those that strike from a position of anonymity. You're a
>>fraud and a charlatan. Tell me straight up that you support terrorism
>>because of this. This is the New World Order, Robbie: anonymous
>>assholes the world over need to be squashed like bugs. Tell me which
>>side you're on, because what I'm hearing is that you think Al Qaeda has
>>the right idea.
>

> Tip: if I make a point or ask a question, deal with it other than
> regurgitating stuff. Terrorists are not anonymous. The individuals are,
> but - think about it - everyone who commits a crime is anonymous until they
> have been arrested and tried. What is your point here?

You're arguing semantics, probably because you're head is full of swiss
cheese. There is nothing unclear about singling your buddies out for
striking from a position of anonymity. Nothing.

>>I'd say about 75% percent of the people on Usenet behave in a
>>contentious manner. You're one of them, and you're complaining that I
>>do it the best.
>

> Nope, I'm complaining because you are blind to reason, clearly in mental
> anguish, and don't make sense. That makes you a troll. Deny it all you want,
> but I have not seen ONE post in the last 6 months defending you.

Dude, you're like a broken record. You are living in denial so badly
you can only ascribe blame in one direction. You want to call me the
antichrist? Fine. Now tell me about the asshole behavior perpetuated
by you and your compatriots. Be as a specific as possible, please.

>>Was that my mistake? I use a pseudonym but don't behave phony enough
>>online?
>

> No, but you are more anonymous than bod. We've proved this. Next.

You're lying. What's his name? What's his address?

You're in a logical cul de sac now, El Bob. You see the conundrum.

>>My God, are you messed up. I'm not the one looking up people's personal
>>info. via Google or whatever to fuck with people's personal lives.
>

> Hmmm... threatening to beat Bod up, or try to lose me my job? And you accuse
> *us* of stooping low?

Both were CLEARLY discussed as hypotheticals. I'll repeat that: C L E A
R L Y.

>>If I have to pay a price for being able to speak my mind then so be it.
>> I'm not like you, I wouldn't suck anybody's dick for any reason.
>

> Clearly your reputation on Usenet is more important than putting food on
> your table. I rest my case.

Yeah, *I'm* worried about my reputation on Usenet. That's about the
most ludicrous thing you've said yet.

>>Whatever you say, poser. One has to wonder if you would actually relish
>>the opportunity to suck a guy's dick.
>

>>Come on what? You claim to be having a laugh at my expense, and I sure
>>as Hell am having a laugh at "bod's" expense. I can just imagine him
>>standing in his doorway: "Bod, what's that smell?" "I just shat my
>>pants, you bastard!" Then he would ensue with some slap fighting, like
>>a girl. You don't think that would be funny? I would take my pinkie
>>finger and poke him the gut and he would double over in a paroxysm of
>>pain. Maybe his ten year old kid would come running out, "What are you
>>doing to my daddy?" "Nothing you couldn't do, kid." How is this not
>>hilarious. Am I "poking" too much fun at your gaggle of pantywaists
>>here, Robbie?
>

> See, that'd be quite funny, outwith the forced context within which you
> delivered it.

Whatever that means.

>>Bullshit. I've encountered a few people that can create a different
>>persona for themselves online, usually in the form of sockpupets, but
>>not very many.
>

> OK, you're saying that the majority of people on Usenet behave in a
> "contentious manner" and have their real names and details posted up? Take a
> look at the forum. You really have gone nuts now.

Apparently you need a little brushing up on the word "persona".

>>If you say so. I've gotten you to do things that you are supposedly
>>"too nice a guy" to do, and you have done no such thing with me. You
>>see the conundrum.
>

> Such as? I'm not too nice a guy to insult someone online, so what are these
> "things"?

Oh come on, you don't have the balls to insult anybody other than me. I
push your buttons, clearly. You desperately clutch at straws to have
some ammo against me, including taking it off the newsgroup by bringing
up my website. I have NEVER stooped to your level.

>>It's not a hard concept: he took a song that was somewhat genuine and
>>made it really, really genuine. Being genuine is something you're
>>*always* going to have a problem with, Robbie.
>

> LOL! And you accuse *me* of pretentiousness?

Yeah, I think I do. Do you really think I have a disingenous bone in my
entire body? Are your observational skills that poor?

>>You have me confused with someone who gives a shit.
>

> That's the closest to "I'm wrong" I'm gonna get from you. You asked me four
> times about the killfile. I answered. Thanks, I like that gesture of defeat.
>
> Try replying in anything other than a thousand words, this time. I've marked
> essays shorter than your posts; you need to learn to censor yourself and
> read everything twice.

You're obsessed, Robbie. Are you going to get to the others' flaws on
the group, or are they all perfect? You might want to think about your
answer very carefully.

trotsky

Jun 8, 2004, 6:11:10 PM6/8/04
James J. Dominguez wrote:
> Trotsky shared this:
>
>>>No, this is great, thanks. Now, can you tell me why you can do
>>>this while others have to hide behind their anonymity?
>

> I try to ignore you, Twatsky, but this one just gets to me.
> I am one of these guys who have "persecuted" you, and I have always,
> since 1998 or so, posted to UseNet under my real name. Two minutes
> on Google would reveal my rough geographical position (northern
> suburbs of Melbourne) and one minute on the Australian White Pages
> site would reveal my address and phone number.
>
> If online pseudonyms are as evil as you make out, then stop
> being such a fucking hypocrite and change your screen name from
> "Trotsky" to whatever your real name is "Greg Singh? I haven't
> really been paying attention and don't fucking care much).

My real name is right in my e-mail address. What's that shit in yours?

> You are a deeply disturbed individual, displaying clear signs
> of extreme narcissism and paranoia, two closely-related problems.
> For somebody to believe that everyone is persecuting them, they must
> also believe that everyone regards them as being important enough to
> persecute. This belief of yours is PURE FUCKING FANTASY, you
> OVERBLOWN EGOMANIAC.

No, you're right, of course. Calling up website for public ridicule
isn't persecution at all--in the Bizarro Universe, anyway.

> ...and before you go calling me a hypocrite, remember that
> this is the first time in many months that I have directly addressed
> you.

Yes, you are very brave.

It will be the last, because I shall now be playing around the
> my XNews filter settings to kill any threads initiated by you.

Okay, I take back that last bit. What manner of paranoia would make you
say such a thing, perchance?

It
> may not have that capability, but I'm certainly going to try,
> because your inane prattling is the text-equivalent of the sound of
> a dentist's drill with stripped gears trying to cut through glass.

Zzzzz. You may want to seek out moderated forums.

> Claim victory if you want, but before you do, think about the
> "victory" you have achieved: driving yet another person, one of
> literally hundreds, perhaps thousands, to go out of their way to
> avoid conversing with you, because you are just so fucking
> irritating.

I think I'm doing a fine job weeding out the assholes, actually. If you
weren't so afraid of my reply you might be inclined to agree.

> In summary: get help, or die young, miserable, alone, and
> almost certainly at your own hand in an attention-seeking faux-
> suicide which accidentally goews a bit too far.

There ya go, Robbie--another one of your "well adjusted" buddies.

trotsky

Jun 8, 2004, 6:14:15 PM6/8/04
the dog from that film you saw wrote:
> "trotsky" <gms...@email.com> wrote in message
>

>>Hey, here's a concept: when you have a real identity then you get to
>>have an opinion.
>>

> fool - i bet about 80% know her name.

No, I don't think they do.

Dr Walpurgis

Jun 8, 2004, 6:39:44 PM6/8/04
El Roberto wrote:

> Ah, you see - but by the merit of me using a pseudonym I can happily
> separate my online and real life personas, as can a lot of the people on
> here. Why? Because it allows me to say things I wouldn't attribute to my
> real self - and you can call this cowardly if you like, but that just stems
> from your all-too-late realisation that people might genuinely think you are
> an asshole in real life. Furthermore, how anonymous is "trotsky" anyway?
> Post a signature file on every mail with your name and the Jupiter URL and
> I'll listen to your arguments.
>
> One other question - if every prospective client for your business was given
> a sheet of paper detailing your activities on Usenet, would you be happy?
> Think about it, then come back to me on the anonymity argument. You've
> slipped up, and all I can suggest is a name change and lie-low period.

Ask him why he deliberately and mendaciously witheld his personal info
when registering the JEWPITER website, if he wants to seriously discuss
the "topic at hand".

--
"Another clever one Dr Walpurgis. Again you have proven that you bring
nothing to the table. I'm guessing you make a living in Academia,
destroying the minds of youth." - Jizzy, alt.horror, 18/05/04

Shiflet

Jun 8, 2004, 6:48:33 PM6/8/04

> But you think there are others on this group that do?

Perhaps. More importantly, I do not care though, why do you? Perhaps they're
just being "anonymous" to PISS YOU OFF, because you're too lazy to do a
Google seach and find out their names and jobs yourself. They're not hiding
anything, anything someone wants to know can be found. But you're too
goddamn lazy to find it yourself, and instead bitch because they're not
giving it out solely on your beck and call.

Shiflet

Jun 8, 2004, 6:50:48 PM6/8/04

> My real name is right in my e-mail address. What's that shit in yours?

His real name is clearly displayed in every post he makes and every email he
sends. They all come from "James J Dominguez". Yours is only displayed if
someone actually checks the email addy itself, otherwise all they see is
"trotsky". Fuck dude, you're more anonymous than he is.

The White Lady

Jun 9, 2004, 4:29:51 AM6/9/04
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:20:30 GMT, "the dog from that film you saw"
<alan.l...@REMOVETHECAPITALSbtinternet.com> wrote:

>Erm......
>??? - i hope not!

Don't pretend you've forgotten. Do any of these jog your memory -
"...stuck in a loveless relationship.."
"...a budgie just isn't enought anymore..."
"...been waiting for the right one to come along..."
"....hoping for a duck but a goose is beyond my wildest dreams..." !

The White Lady

Jun 9, 2004, 4:43:22 AM6/9/04
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:39:56 GMT, trotsky <gms...@email.com> wrote:

>That *would* be interesting, because the only way that you are a "lady"
>is if you're a transvestite.

I'll admit to being less dick-less than you.

El Roberto

Jun 9, 2004, 5:31:57 AM6/9/04

> Dude, are you insane? You don't remember your impassioned plea for me
> to understand that I suffered from "Wee Man Syndrome"? You introduced
> these pop psychology diagnoses into the procreedings you stupid Scots
> son of a bitch. Honestly, how does a dude get as fucked in the head as
> you? It can't be just alcohol: glue sniffing, perhaps? Ganja laced
> with some particularly nasty chemicals? Enquiring minds want to know.

As I said, enquiring minds should come up with their own lines of argument /
abuse rather than copying mine. WMS at its finest.

> > Fine, I agree with you totally - now tell me who (other than you) has
> > threatened anyone with damage to their physical self or livelihood in
the
> > last few months.
>

> Are you daft? You did this, not me.

Eh? When?

> You're arguing semantics, probably because you're head is full of swiss
> cheese. There is nothing unclear about singling your buddies out for
> striking from a position of anonymity. Nothing.

Another half-arsed gesture of defeat. "You're arguing semantics". I'll take
that as a positive, thanks.

> Dude, you're like a broken record. You are living in denial so badly
> you can only ascribe blame in one direction. You want to call me the
> antichrist? Fine. Now tell me about the asshole behavior perpetuated
> by you and your compatriots. Be as a specific as possible, please.

Look at this paragraph and try to contextualise it with the comments before
it. Hard, isn't it?

> > No, but you are more anonymous than bod. We've proved this. Next.
>

> You're lying. What's his name? What's his address?

Man you are a hypocrite. What's yours? Where's your address? Like I said,
attach them as a signature to every post you make and I'll take your
comments seriously. The most cursory of google searches will reveal both the
Docs, Bod's and your real name. You are just as guilty of hiding behind the
"trotsky" schtick as others, gms...@email.com really doesn't cut it at all.

Let's talk about levelling the playing field then. How about 630.649.4329?
Or Jupiter Audio, PO Box 5441, Glendale Heights, Illinois 60139?

That better? Why do you hide behind the anonymity of a post office box? Is
it because you know what people will do to you if they have your work
address? I'm curious.

> You're in a logical cul de sac now, El Bob. You see the conundrum.

Says the man who strikes from "a position of anonymity" yet doesn't publish
his real name, company or even his proper address on Usenet? LOL!

> Yeah, *I'm* worried about my reputation on Usenet. That's about the
> most ludicrous thing you've said yet.

I'll agree with that in light of James' examples from all the other forums.
Sorry. You clearly embrace antipathy as if it were virtue.

> > See, that'd be quite funny, outwith the forced context within which you
> > delivered it.
>

> Whatever that means.

Did you make it to Junior High?

> Oh come on, you don't have the balls to insult anybody other than me.

That's the stupidest thing you've said yet. Have you ever READ my posts?

> I push your buttons, clearly. You desperately clutch at straws to have
> some ammo against me, including taking it off the newsgroup by bringing
> up my website. I have NEVER stooped to your level.

With your behaviour, you brought your website into it. Like I said, it's
about time you changed your ID and took a cooling off period, because I'm
not the only person in the world with an axe to grind with you. I'd wager
you were the internet's least popular person - maybe I should conduct a
poll.

> You're obsessed, Robbie. Are you going to get to the others' flaws on
> the group, or are they all perfect? You might want to think about your
> answer very carefully.

Again, you completely sidestep the issue I presented - which was you
admitting you were wrong - by posting the same old crap. I'm not claiming
for any of the people on this newsgroup to be whiter than white, but I will
say that 90% of them are articulate, can argue properly, can take a joke and
know how to behave, which completely relegates you to the troll minority.

Anyway, look at James' post again. You are treated like a leper in every
newsgroup that you post. Clearly everyone's wrong and you're right. That
said, if you are half as obnoxious in real life as your "persona" is then
it's no surprise your business is in such a pathetic state.

Rob

trotsky

Jun 9, 2004, 7:37:10 AM6/9/04

Dr Walpurgis wrote:
> El Roberto wrote:
>
>> Ah, you see - but by the merit of me using a pseudonym I can happily
>> separate my online and real life personas, as can a lot of the people on
>> here. Why? Because it allows me to say things I wouldn't attribute to my
>> real self - and you can call this cowardly if you like, but that just
>> stems
>> from your all-too-late realisation that people might genuinely think
>> you are
>> an asshole in real life. Furthermore, how anonymous is "trotsky" anyway?
>> Post a signature file on every mail with your name and the Jupiter URL and
>> I'll listen to your arguments.
>>
>> One other question - if every prospective client for your business was
>> given
>> a sheet of paper detailing your activities on Usenet, would you be happy?
>> Think about it, then come back to me on the anonymity argument. You've
>> slipped up, and all I can suggest is a name change and lie-low period.
>

> Ask him why he deliberately and mendaciously witheld his personal info
> when registering the JEWPITER website, if he wants to seriously discuss
> the "topic at hand".

...said the anonymouse.