Pay It Forward

Stormin Mormon

Apr 3, 2012, 3:22:58 AM4/3/12
This was a bit exceptional. I've done some like this, on odd
occasions.

Christopher A. Young
See me on the web
http://www.chrisyoungsshop.com/
.
.

Apr 3, 2012, 11:04:33 AM4/3/12
I've never taken money for this sort of thing, and when offered it for
help I've always refused and given some variation on the "pay it forward"
spiel -- I couldn't imagine doing anything else.

I've never had an opportunity to help out as much as that farmer,
although I've come close -- but I've gotten that much help myself (a spun
trailer wheel bearing in Boise, on a Saturday evening, when I was barely
19 and driving alone, with a show just days away in the Midwest -- that
would have been a nightmare had it not been for the nice guy who looked
like Gunnar probably does now, with a shop to match).

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com

Bob F

Apr 3, 2012, 11:29:08 AM4/3/12
Tim Wescott wrote:

> I've never had an opportunity to help out as much as that farmer,
> although I've come close -- but I've gotten that much help myself (a
> spun trailer wheel bearing in Boise, on a Saturday evening, when I
> was barely 19 and driving alone, with a show just days away in the
> Midwest -- that would have been a nightmare had it not been for the
> nice guy who looked like Gunnar probably does now, with a shop to
> match).

I had a very similar experience not far from there. Trailer bearing siezed
heading east across eastern Oregon toward Boise. One of us hitched into the
next little town to find a parts shop. We removed the bad bearing balls, wrapped
a greased rag around the race and crawled into town with the trailer. The kid at
the parts shop stayed late for us, then got out the torch to help remove the
frozen bearing race, and sent us on our way.

Norminn

Apr 3, 2012, 1:24:03 PM4/3/12
I drove with my kids to Florida, long time ago, stopped for breakfast in
Podunk, Ga., on a Saturday morning and locked car keys in trunk! No
locksmith open. Local gendarme was busy directing traffic for a
funeral, but said he'd be over ASAP. Young deputy arrived and asked
around for a slim-jim. Then called the station, but Billy Bob (real
name) had the slim-jim. Deputy then drove 10 mi to the Ford dealership
to get a new key. I still like getting off the Interstate and seeing
what the country is like. Savannah, Ga., had the biggest palmetto bugs
I've ever seen; hotel there had security guard wearing a gun. Hilton, I
think, downtown. Heard gunfire nearby just as we were ready to get down
to the pool....

Red Green

Apr 3, 2012, 6:12:30 PM4/3/12
"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spam...@hotmail.com> wrote in
A VERY frequent saying of mine:

What goes around, comes around...eventually - GOOD AND BAD.

Stormin Mormon

Apr 3, 2012, 7:42:27 PM4/3/12
You are so, so true. I've also found that, in my own life. I can't remember
off hand which Bible writer quote "who lives by the sword, shall die by the
sword", but that's also profound.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Red Green" <postm...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

Richard

Apr 3, 2012, 8:03:16 PM4/3/12
The proverb comes from the Gospel of Matthew, verse 26:52, which
describes a disciple (identified in the Gospel of John as Peter) drawing
a sword to defend against the arrest of Jesus in the Garden of
Gethsemane, but is rebuked by Jesus, who tells him to sheath the weapon:

Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all
they that take the sword shall perish with the sword (Matthew 26:52,
King James Version)

Stormin Mormon

Apr 3, 2012, 9:36:44 PM4/3/12
Makes me wonder. Maybe the Warsaw Ghetto people had it wrong, and the "put
up thy sword" Jews had it right?

Many examples of Mormons being driven out by mobs, and not firing back.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Richard" <cave...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> You are so, so true. I've also found that, in my own life. I can't
> remember
> off hand which Bible writer quote "who lives by the sword, shall die by
> the
> sword", but that's also profound.

Richard

Apr 3, 2012, 10:29:03 PM4/3/12
Yep. It's one of the things I've always admired in them.

Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it
says. James 1:22 (NIV)

Stormin Mormon

Apr 3, 2012, 10:41:08 PM4/3/12
Which them? Ghetto resistance, or the Mormon lack of resistance?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Richard" <cave...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Richard

Apr 3, 2012, 10:52:18 PM4/3/12
Let me ask you, Christopher?
What would Jesus do?

Stormin Mormon

Apr 3, 2012, 10:54:48 PM4/3/12
Didn't answer the question.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

> Yep. It's one of the things I've always admired in them.
>

> Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it
> says. James 1:22 (NIV)

grmi...@rogers.com

Apr 4, 2012, 12:41:44 AM4/4/12
And I'll never catch in paying off things that people have done for
me.

anorton

Apr 4, 2012, 3:11:41 AM4/4/12

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spam...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Makes me wonder. Maybe the Warsaw Ghetto people had it wrong, and the "put
> up thy sword" Jews had it right?
>
> Many examples of Mormons being driven out by mobs, and not firing back.
>
> Christopher A. Young
> Learn more about Jesus
> www.lds.org
> .

Except the Mountain Meadows Massacre when the Mormons did the killing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

G. Morgan

Apr 4, 2012, 4:07:59 AM4/4/12
You also need to be mindful of the person trying to "sow a seed",
and if you refuse they may feel like they missed their opportunity
to sow a seed.

If they insist, I take a minimum amount to not deny them their
sowed seed.

--
I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one.
So I got a cake. -Mitch Hedberg

HeyBub

Apr 4, 2012, 7:50:12 AM4/4/12
Stormin Mormon wrote:
> Makes me wonder. Maybe the Warsaw Ghetto people had it wrong, and the
> "put up thy sword" Jews had it right?
>
> Many examples of Mormons being driven out by mobs, and not firing
> back.

The Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto uprising held out longer against the Germans
than Poland itself.

Stormin Mormon

Apr 4, 2012, 8:20:29 AM4/4/12
The Warsaw Jews died, in the end. But, some what later date, and with a bit
of dignity. Having done all they could. And, are remembered by later
generations.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"HeyBub" <hey...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message

Jim Wilkins

Apr 4, 2012, 8:45:39 AM4/4/12

"Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spam...@hotmail.com> wrote
> The Warsaw Jews died, in the end. But, some what later date, and
> with a bit
> of dignity. Having done all they could. And, are remembered by later
> generations.
> Christopher A. Young
> .
> "HeyBub" <hey...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> The Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto uprising held out longer against the
> Germans
> than Poland itself.

The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising was resistance to a well-organized foreign
invader that had bigger problems elsewhere.

We are more likely to suffer from the failure of an ineffective
government like Louisiana's.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War

If you are incapable of fixing problems (or caused them), loudly blame
someone else:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_electricity_crisis

???

Bob F

Apr 4, 2012, 9:22:26 AM4/4/12
Stormin Mormon wrote:
> Didn't answer the question.

Really? Seems pretty clear to me.

Michael A. Terrell

Apr 4, 2012, 12:31:16 PM4/4/12

"G. Morgan" wrote:

> You also need to be mindful of the person trying to "sow a seed",
> and if you refuse they may feel like they missed their opportunity
> to sow a seed.
>
> If they insist, I take a minimum amount to not deny them their
> sowed seed.

If they insist, I suggest a few dollars for gasoline. I used to limit
it to two dollars, but I was working and didn't need their money. On
the other hand, they wouldn't have offered, if they didn't want to and I
didn't want to offend them.

I've only made one exception. An very nice older lady who lived
across the street insisted that I take $50 when I was moving out of
state, and told me that she would never forgive me if I didn't take it.
Then she started crying and told me that I was one of a very few who
took the time to visit her and her husband while he was dying of
cancer. She said that he had dozens of relatives living in the same
town, but all were 'too busy' to come see him before he died. He was a
Veteran, and I enjoyed comparing his W.W.II and my Vietnam era
experiences so I tried to stop by for a half hour, a couple times a week
for his last six months.

Gunner Asch

Apr 7, 2012, 10:41:56 AM4/7/12
Ive helped countless people on the side of the road over the years after
having been helped several times as a kid. Ive used my road service to
have people towed to my home on weekends and helped them fix up their
rolling stock and fed and bedded them. Shrug

Ive been a bit more cautious though since a girl/guy pair tried stealing
tools out of my shop while I was fixing up their van. I caught em at
it..and had the cops arrest them before they made it out of town. Both
heavy meth freaks and they did 6 months, drying out. Oddly enough..I got
a call from them, about a year later, thanking me for getting them dried
out and helping them when they were stranded. I put them in touch with
some people in Bakersfield and as far as I know..they are both working,
but that was 5 yrs ago, so I dont know if they managed to stay clean or
not.

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.

Gunner Asch

Apr 7, 2012, 10:43:26 AM4/7/12
Google "Dannites"

Bob_Villa

Apr 7, 2012, 10:53:48 AM4/7/12
On Tuesday, April 3, 2012 2:22:58 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> This was a bit exceptional. I've done some like this, on odd
> occasions.

If someone hasn't experienced the feeling you get from helping people in need...you "need" to try it.

I promise you will be rewarded in some way...even if you don't "believe"!

whoyakidding

Apr 7, 2012, 12:10:39 PM4/7/12
On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 07:41:56 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Oddly enough..I got
>a call from them, about a year later, thanking me for getting them dried
>out and helping them when they were stranded. I put them in touch with
>some people in Bakersfield and as far as I know..they are both working,

Arf arf. In your rich fantasy life you can find jobs for meth heads!
But in the real world you can't find a job for yourself.... for
decades. The story could have been funnier though. How about next time
you write that your intervention caused the meth heads to pay back a
lifetime of deliquent taxes and mooched medical care.

Mr. Austerity

Apr 7, 2012, 4:56:15 PM4/7/12
No good deed goes unpunished.
I kept my neighbor's mower fixed and running for 5 years, when they
moved they gave it to another neighbor. That one kind of pisses me off.

Stormin Mormon

Apr 7, 2012, 5:55:57 PM4/7/12
Maybe the another neighbor will bring it to you for repairs, and you can get
satisfaction by venting your frustration?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"Mr. Austerity" <"PrintMo.Money "> wrote in message

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2012, 4:24:26 AM4/8/12
On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 09:10:39 -0700, whoyakidding
<whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 07:41:56 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Oddly enough..I got
>>a call from them, about a year later, thanking me for getting them dried
>>out and helping them when they were stranded. I put them in touch with
>>some people in Bakersfield and as far as I know..they are both working,
>
>Arf arf. In your rich fantasy life you can find jobs for meth heads!
Ex meth heads actually

>But in the real world you can't find a job for yourself.... for
>decades.

Odd..I worked and billed at $75hr, 25 hrs this week.
Pretty good week actually. Paid all of Aprils bills in 4 days and the
rest of the month will go straight into the bank.
This of course didnt include travel time and mileage.

The story could have been funnier though. How about next time
>you write that your intervention caused the meth heads to pay back a
>lifetime of deliquent taxes and mooched medical care.

Lifetime? Cites?

Or are you just going to keep blowing smoke out of your mentally ill far
leftwing extremist fringe kook skull?

Header data forwarded to those keeping the List. <Grin>

The Great Cull will happen this year and you will likely be dead when
its over.

<VBG>

G. Morgan

Apr 8, 2012, 8:06:20 AM4/8/12
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

> I've only made one exception. An very nice older lady who lived
>across the street insisted that I take $50 when I was moving out of
>state, and told me that she would never forgive me if I didn't take it.
>Then she started crying and told me that I was one of a very few who
>took the time to visit her and her husband while he was dying of
>cancer. She said that he had dozens of relatives living in the same
>town, but all were 'too busy' to come see him before he died. He was a
>Veteran, and I enjoyed comparing his W.W.II and my Vietnam era
>experiences so I tried to stop by for a half hour, a couple times a week
>for his last six months.

That was really cool of you.

--
If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be messed-up. -Mitch Hedberg

Michael A. Terrell

Apr 8, 2012, 10:16:29 AM4/8/12
Thank you. It's sad that some people 'don't have time' to drive a
couple miles to see a close relative.

whoyakidding

Apr 8, 2012, 10:26:45 AM4/8/12
On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 01:24:26 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 09:10:39 -0700, whoyakidding
><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 07:41:56 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Oddly enough..I got
>>>a call from them, about a year later, thanking me for getting them dried
>>>out and helping them when they were stranded. I put them in touch with
>>>some people in Bakersfield and as far as I know..they are both working,
>>
>>Arf arf. In your rich fantasy life you can find jobs for meth heads!
>Ex meth heads actually
>
>>But in the real world you can't find a job for yourself.... for
>>decades.
>
>Odd..I worked and billed at $75hr, 25 hrs this week.
>Pretty good week actually. Paid all of Aprils bills in 4 days and the
>rest of the month will go straight into the bank.
>This of course didnt include travel time and mileage.

Arf arf arf! $94,000 per year net! That's more than I made and I
drive a new car and live in nice house on a beautiful street with
great neighbors. You drive what and live where and have what for
neighbors now? Isn't it a an ugly beater and a mobile on a shit lot in
a shit town with crack heads for neighbors or did I imagine you
writing those details? Whoyakidding? I've seen links here to your
decades of unpaid taxes and judgements and liens. I'd be surprised if
you have a bank account because your creditors would surely put a lock
on it.

>The story could have been funnier though. How about next time
>>you write that your intervention caused the meth heads to pay back a
>>lifetime of deliquent taxes and mooched medical care.
>
>Lifetime? Cites?

Do you seriously want me to look up the links that have been posted
here dozens of times? I'll do that if you keep pretending that I'm
wrong about your miserable financial history Mr. Moneybags. Have you
been able to afford your own internet account yet or are you still
mooching off your neighbor?

>Or are you just going to keep blowing smoke out of your mentally ill far
>leftwing extremist fringe kook skull?
>
>Header data forwarded to those keeping the List. <Grin>
>
>The Great Cull will happen this year and you will likely be dead when
>its over.

Is this the same great cull that's been a year off for about 5 years,
or a different one? Your threats are hilarious and you never learn.

Gunner Asch

Apr 8, 2012, 4:09:38 PM4/8/12
On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 07:26:45 -0700, whoyakidding
<whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Arf arf. In your rich fantasy life you can find jobs for meth heads!
>>Ex meth heads actually
>>
>>>But in the real world you can't find a job for yourself.... for
>>>decades.
>>
>>Odd..I worked and billed at $75hr, 25 hrs this week.
>>Pretty good week actually. Paid all of Aprils bills in 4 days and the
>>rest of the month will go straight into the bank.
>>This of course didnt include travel time and mileage.
>
>Arf arf arf! $94,000 per year net!

But I dont work every week like that. YOu really are butt stupid
arntcha?

That's more than I made and I
>drive a new car and live in nice house on a beautiful street with
>great neighbors. You drive what and live where and have what for
>neighbors now? Isn't it a an ugly beater and a mobile on a shit lot in
>a shit town with crack heads for neighbors or did I imagine you
>writing those details? Whoyakidding? I've seen links here to your
>decades of unpaid taxes and judgements and liens. I'd be surprised if
>you have a bank account because your creditors would surely put a lock
>on it.

<VBG> Some weeks are good weeks, some are bad weeks. Unlike you, you
are stupid 24/7.

Crackheads? I dont have any neighbors closer than 50 yrds away and they
are elderly. All the rest got their houses burned down and its just
empty lots here. Works nicely for me..gives me a much bigger free fire
zone.

>>The story could have been funnier though. How about next time
>>>you write that your intervention caused the meth heads to pay back a
>>>lifetime of deliquent taxes and mooched medical care.

>>Lifetime? Cites?
>
>Do you seriously want me to look up the links that have been posted
>here dozens of times? I'll do that if you keep pretending that I'm
>wrong about your miserable financial history Mr. Moneybags. Have you
>been able to afford your own internet account yet or are you still
>mooching off your neighbor?

Yeah, please look it up. Given that Im 58...your claim of "lifetime"
doesnt ring with any accuracy..just buffoonery <VBG>. But then..so do
all of your trolls.

>>Or are you just going to keep blowing smoke out of your mentally ill far
>>leftwing extremist fringe kook skull?
>>
>>Header data forwarded to those keeping the List. <Grin>
>>
>>The Great Cull will happen this year and you will likely be dead when
>>its over.
>
>Is this the same great cull that's been a year off for about 5 years,
>or a different one? Your threats are hilarious and you never learn.

5 yrs? Sorry bumpkin..its been less than 3 yrs. Your buffoonery keeps
popping up like the stink on road kill during the heat of the day.

And my "threats"? What threats would those be?

Your death will be glorious!

whoyakidding

Apr 8, 2012, 6:04:29 PM4/8/12
On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 13:09:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>Ex meth heads actually

>>>Odd..I worked and billed at $75hr, 25 hrs this week.
>>>Pretty good week actually. Paid all of Aprils bills in 4 days and the
>>>rest of the month will go straight into the bank.
>>>This of course didnt include travel time and mileage.
>>
>>Arf arf arf! $94,000 per year net!
>
>But I dont work every week like that.

You NEVER worked any week like that which is why you should be getting
a job instead of making up stories about finding jobs for meth heads.

>Crackheads? I dont have any neighbors closer than 50 yrds away

Too late, I've seen the pictures of your dump. There are houses right
next to you and across the street. You already told everyone that the
burned down houses were inhabited by crackheads. It's insane for you
to try to convince anyone now that a person who makes $75 an hour
would live in that sorry ass neighborhood and drive a beater. I knew i
remembered you right. It's common knowledge here that you're
chronically broke and fall of shit and in debt up to your eyeballs.

>>Do you seriously want me to look up the links that have been posted
>>here dozens of times? I'll do that if you keep pretending that I'm
>>wrong about your miserable financial history Mr. Moneybags.

>Yeah, please look it up. Given that Im 58...your claim of "lifetime"
>doesnt ring with any accuracy

OK here are a couple I found right away for starters.
http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 Summary: first
lien 1982, still unpaid after 30 years! OK 30 years on the 15th of
this month. Can you say parTAY? The first page of 5 pages with 10
liens per page includes three 10 year extensions for the THIRD time,
and 2 more 10 year extensions for the SECOND time. The most recent
lien was only 4 months ago. Did this imaginary $75 an hour job start
since then??????

Now that I know you're 58 I can say that 30 years of irresponsible
behavior isn't quite a lifetime though! In fact you had maybe 8 whole
years in the workforce before the first time you fucked over someone
who trusted you to pay and you haven't let up since. WOW!

>Your death will be glorious!

Arf arf. What an empty suit. I see why they call you Gummer.

Gunner Asch

Apr 9, 2012, 9:27:59 AM4/9/12
On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 15:04:29 -0700, whoyakidding
<whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 13:09:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>>Arf arf arf! $94,000 per year net!
>>
>>But I dont work every week like that.
>
>You NEVER worked any week like that which is why you should be getting
>a job instead of making up stories about finding jobs for meth heads.

Cites? <VBG>

>>Crackheads? I dont have any neighbors closer than 50 yrds away
>
>Too late, I've seen the pictures of your dump. There are houses right
>next to you and across the street. You already told everyone that the
>burned down houses were inhabited by crackheads. It's insane for you
>to try to convince anyone now that a person who makes $75 an hour
>would live in that sorry ass neighborhood and drive a beater. I knew i
>remembered you right. It's common knowledge here that you're
>chronically broke and fall of shit and in debt up to your eyeballs.

Laugh laugh laugh...those sat photos are over 7 yrs old. <VBG>

Seems as though Google never updated them. The road level shots are 5
yrs old.

<VBG>

>>>Do you seriously want me to look up the links that have been posted
>>>here dozens of times? I'll do that if you keep pretending that I'm
>>>wrong about your miserable financial history Mr. Moneybags.
>
>>Yeah, please look it up. Given that Im 58...your claim of "lifetime"
>>doesnt ring with any accuracy
>
>OK here are a couple I found right away for starters.
>http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 Summary: first
>lien 1982, still unpaid after 30 years! OK 30 years on the 15th of
>this month. Can you say parTAY? The first page of 5 pages with 10
>liens per page includes three 10 year extensions for the THIRD time,
>and 2 more 10 year extensions for the SECOND time. The most recent
>lien was only 4 months ago. Did this imaginary $75 an hour job start
>since then??????

Oddly enough..I only owe for 5 yrs property taxes. Seems as though the
county has been a bit remiss in updating their records <VBG>..It was 8
yrs..but Ive paid for three of them in the last 6 months.

Talked to the tax lady two weeks ago and she complimented me on
catching up from the 8 yrs I owed.

Want her phone number? Laugh laugh laugh.

>Now that I know you're 58 I can say that 30 years of irresponsible
>behavior isn't quite a lifetime though! In fact you had maybe 8 whole
>years in the workforce before the first time you fucked over someone
>who trusted you to pay and you haven't let up since. WOW!
>
>>Your death will be glorious!
>
>Arf arf. What an empty suit. I see why they call you Gummer.

What a marvelous corpse you will make, with the ravens taking their
turns eating your face, plucking out your eyeballs and tongue.

Glorious..absolutely glorious!!!

whoyakidding

Apr 9, 2012, 10:25:50 AM4/9/12
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 06:27:59 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 15:04:29 -0700, whoyakidding
><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 08 Apr 2012 13:09:38 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>Too late, I've seen the pictures of your dump. There are houses right
>>next to you and across the street. You already told everyone that the
>>burned down houses were inhabited by crackheads. It's insane for you
>>to try to convince anyone now that a person who makes $75 an hour
>>would live in that sorry ass neighborhood and drive a beater. I knew i
>>remembered you right. It's common knowledge here that you're
>>chronically broke and fall of shit and in debt up to your eyeballs.
>
>Laugh laugh laugh...those sat photos are over 7 yrs old. <VBG>
>
>Seems as though Google never updated them. The road level shots are 5
>yrs old.
>
><VBG>

Your nose must be a mile long! Anyone can pull up the 1 year old
images in Google Earth of your 326 Olive Taft California shithole
address and see that there are houses all around you. Who defends the
quality of their neighborhood by bragging about crack houses burning
down? A $75 an hour usenet nutcase who can't even afford his own
internet connection!

>>>Yeah, please look it up. Given that Im 58...your claim of "lifetime"
>>>doesnt ring with any accuracy
>>
>>OK here are a couple I found right away for starters.
>>http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 Summary: first
>>lien 1982, still unpaid after 30 years! OK 30 years on the 15th of
>>this month. Can you say parTAY? The first page of 5 pages with 10
>>liens per page includes three 10 year extensions for the THIRD time,
>>and 2 more 10 year extensions for the SECOND time. The most recent
>>lien was only 4 months ago. Did this imaginary $75 an hour job start
>>since then??????
>
>Oddly enough..I only owe for 5 yrs property taxes. Seems as though the
>county has been a bit remiss in updating their records <VBG>..It was 8
>yrs..but Ive paid for three of them in the last 6 months.

They filed a 3rd 10 year extension on one of your liens only 9 months
ago and they filed a brand new lien only 4 months ago! It's in
GLORIOUS VBG color right there on the link above you crazy person!!!
You can't afford your own internet connection but you make $75 an
hour. You can't pay your most recent taxes but you're catching up on
ONLY! 8 years of back taxes. The county loves you but they keep filing
liens on you. Google is 6 years out of date and the county is 22 years
out of date. WTF????? You must be completely bonkers to think that
anyone believes a word out of your flapping gums!

>What a marvelous corpse you will make, with the ravens taking their
>turns eating your face, plucking out your eyeballs and tongue.
>
>Glorious..absolutely glorious!!!

Yeah yeah yeah you keep saying you're going to kill everyone who
challenges your demented reality. I bet you'll be offering all the
soldiers in your imaginary army $75 an hour! Glorious indeed.

Gunner Asch

Apr 9, 2012, 2:57:19 PM4/9/12
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 07:25:50 -0700, whoyakidding
<whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>Laugh laugh laugh...those sat photos are over 7 yrs old. <VBG>
>>
>>Seems as though Google never updated them. The road level shots are 5
>>yrs old.
>>
>><VBG>
>
>Your nose must be a mile long! Anyone can pull up the 1 year old
>images in Google Earth of your 326 Olive Taft California shithole
>address and see that there are houses all around you. Who defends the
>quality of their neighborhood by bragging about crack houses burning
>down? A $75 an hour usenet nutcase who can't even afford his own
>internet connection!

ROFLMAO!! 1 yr old photos?

If you note, there is no fence on the back of my property (installed in
2007), there is a white car parked out front, which belonged to my ex
girl friend (ended that early in 2008) and so on and so forth.

Laugh laugh laugh...your mental issues continue to grow, dont they?

Gunner Asch

Apr 9, 2012, 2:59:50 PM4/9/12
<whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>What a marvelous corpse you will make, with the ravens taking their
>>turns eating your face, plucking out your eyeballs and tongue.
>>
>>Glorious..absolutely glorious!!!
>
>Yeah yeah yeah you keep saying you're going to kill everyone who
>challenges your demented reality. I bet you'll be offering all the
>soldiers in your imaginary army $75 an hour! Glorious indeed.

Moi? Im not going to kill anyone(with luck). What makes you think I
have the time or the interest in ending your miserable life?

Others however..will be more than eager to put you into a mass grave
along with the rest of the Leftwingers. Well..a very large number of
mass graves all across the land..but you know what I mean.

Your paranoia and buffoonery keep me very very amused!

whoyakidding

Apr 9, 2012, 7:03:11 PM4/9/12
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:57:19 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 07:25:50 -0700, whoyakidding
><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>Laugh laugh laugh...those sat photos are over 7 yrs old. <VBG>
>>>
>>>Seems as though Google never updated them. The road level shots are 5
>>>yrs old.
>>>
>>><VBG>
>>
>>Your nose must be a mile long! Anyone can pull up the 1 year old
>>images in Google Earth of your 326 Olive Taft California shithole
>>address and see that there are houses all around you. Who defends the
>>quality of their neighborhood by bragging about crack houses burning
>>down? A $75 an hour usenet nutcase who can't even afford his own
>>internet connection!
>
>ROFLMAO!! 1 yr old photos?
>
>If you note, there is no fence on the back of my property (installed in
>2007), there is a white car parked out front, which belonged to my ex
>girl friend (ended that early in 2008) and so on and so forth.

OK according to YOU the 30 years of screwing over those dumb enough to
take your word is really only 8! And the county smacking liens on you
year after year is just their incompetence! And the houses all around
you only appear to exist because the incompetents at Google don't know
when their own photos are taken! And you make $75 an hour but never
have any money! Summary: You are the victim of a bizarre combination
of incompetence and I should believe that over my lying eyes because
you say so!

The only thing that lying your way out of being accused of being a
liar can accomplish is convince people that you're an INCOMPETANT
liar. Here's what I would do if I were you and I really was the victim
of all that incompetence. I would take some pictures of the house and
neighborhood to show how different they are from Google's erroneous
ones and I'd show those. And I'd sue the county for habitually making
me look like a reprobate and I'd force them to write a public apology.
And I would show off munged images of my current credit cards and
checks and $75 an hour billing to prove I was an upstanding
businessman. And I'd show my internet bill to prove that I wasn't
really dead broke and mooching off a neighbor. In short I'd do ALL the
easy things that a dipshit lying crackpot COULDN'T do.

>Laugh laugh laugh...your mental issues continue to grow, dont they?

Prove me and the county and Google wrong any time you feel up to it
you incompetent liar.

whoyakidding

Apr 9, 2012, 7:09:40 PM4/9/12
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:59:50 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 07:25:50 -0700, whoyakidding
><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>>What a marvelous corpse you will make, with the ravens taking their
>>>turns eating your face, plucking out your eyeballs and tongue.
>>>
>>>Glorious..absolutely glorious!!!
>>
>>Yeah yeah yeah you keep saying you're going to kill everyone who
>>challenges your demented reality. I bet you'll be offering all the
>>soldiers in your imaginary army $75 an hour! Glorious indeed.
>
>Moi? Im not going to kill anyone

Everybody knows that! You're just a windbag whose only satisfaction is
pretending you're amazing in every crazy way that pops into your head.
Such as causing meth heads to pass you in responsibility. You write
all those thousands of empty threats because in your mind it's the
best you can do given that you have no way of countering proof that
you're a lifelong loser without so much as the prospect ever being
able to afford your own internet connection. Somehow all that makes
more sense to you than getting a job!

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2012, 1:55:17 AM4/10/12
You have already done that quite nicely, yourself <Grin>

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2012, 1:56:57 AM4/10/12
You are so stupid, you are unable to distinquish between observations
and "threats"

Do you need someone to help you cross the street too?

Evidently you do..or should.

But..not for much longer.

Shrug

George Plimpton

Apr 10, 2012, 2:13:13 AM4/10/12
On 4/9/2012 10:56 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 16:09:40 -0700, whoyakidding
> <whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:59:50 -0700, Gunner Asch<gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Moi? Im not going to kill anyone
>>
>> Everybody knows that! You're just a windbag whose only satisfaction is
>> pretending you're amazing in every crazy way that pops into your head.
>> Such as causing meth heads to pass you in responsibility. You write
>> all those thousands of empty threats because in your mind it's the
>> best you can do given that you have no way of countering proof that
>> you're a lifelong loser without so much as the prospect ever being
>> able to afford your own internet connection. Somehow all that makes
>> more sense to you than getting a job!
>
> You are so stupid, you are unable to distinquish between observations
> and "threats"

You try to sound threatening. You merely sound foolish, bitch.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2012, 3:21:38 AM4/10/12
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 23:13:13 -0700, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not>
wrote:
So you are one of those that are threatened by NOA storm warnings?

Fascinating. As Ive said before. You are either stupid, or mentally ill,
or both.

harry

Apr 10, 2012, 3:30:44 AM4/10/12
On Apr 4, 12:42 am, "Stormin Mormon"
<cayoung61***spambl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> You are so, so true. I've also found that, in my own life.  I can't remember
> off hand which Bible writer quote "who lives by the sword, shall die by the
> sword", but that's also profound.

That applies with guns too.

harry

Apr 10, 2012, 3:39:52 AM4/10/12
On Apr 4, 8:11 am, "anorton" <anor...@removethis.ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> "Stormin Mormon" <cayoung61***spambl...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Makes me wonder. Maybe the Warsaw Ghetto people had it wrong, and the "put
> > up thy sword" Jews had it right?
>
> > Many examples of Mormons being driven out by mobs, and not firing back.
>
> > Christopher A. Young
> > Learn more about Jesus
> >  www.lds.org
> > .
>
> Except the Mountain Meadows Massacre when the Mormons did the killing.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_massacre

Very interesting link that. I have noticed an innate violence in SM
too.

Here is another link I found.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormonism_and_violence#List_of_Mormon_wars_and_massacres

Religion is the root of most evil.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2012, 4:16:08 AM4/10/12
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 00:30:44 -0700 (PDT), harry <harol...@aol.com>
wrote:

><cayoung61***spambl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> You are so, so true. I've also found that, in my own life.  I can't remember
>> off hand which Bible writer quote "who lives by the sword, shall die by the
>> sword", but that's also profound.
>>

>That applies with guns too.

So all the cops and soldiers and CCW holders are dead?

Odd..no one told me.

Gunner, all three

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2012, 4:20:23 AM4/10/12
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 00:39:52 -0700 (PDT), harry <harol...@aol.com>
wrote:
You really need to review most of those listed "wars and massacres"

The majority of them were outsiders killing off helpless Mormons

On October 30 at approximately 4 p.m., the militia rode into the
community. David Evans, a leader in the community, ran towards the
militia, waving his hat and calling for peace. Alerted to the militia's
approach, most of the Latter-day Saint women and children fled into the
woods to the south, while most of the men headed to the blacksmith shop.
Unfortunately, the building was a particularly vulnerable structure as
the widely-spaced logs made it easy for the attackers to fire inside.
The shop became a deathtrap, since the militia gave no quarter, firing
about one hundred rifle and musket shots into the building.

After the initial attack, several of those who had been wounded or had
surrendered were shot dead. Members of the militia entered the shop and
found ten-year-old Sardius Smith hiding under the blacksmith's bellows.
William Reynolds put his musket against the boy's skull and blew off the
top of his head. Reynolds later explained, "Nits will make lice, and if
he had lived he would have become a Mormon." [5] Seventy-eight year old
Thomas McBride surrendered his musket to militiaman Jacob Rogers, who
then shot McBride and hacked his body apart with a corn knife. Several
other bodies were mutilated or clothing stolen, while many women were
assaulted. Houses were robbed, wagons, tents and clothing were stolen,
and horses and livestock were driven off, leaving the surviving women
and children destitute.

By the end of the skirmish at least seventeen Mormons were dead: Hiram
Abbott, Elias Benner, John Byers, Alexander Campbell, Simon Cox, Josiah
Fuller, Austin Hammer, John Lee, Benjamin Lewis, Thomas McBride (78),
Charley Merrick (9), Levi Merrick, William Napier, George S. Richards,
Sardius Smith (10), Warren Smith, and John York. Thirteen more had been
injured, including a woman and nine-year-old child. A non-Mormon
sympathizer was also killed. Three of the 250 militiamen were wounded,
but none fatally. After the massacre, the dead were placed in an
unfinished well and covered with dirt and straw. The survivors and their
wounded gathered at Far West for protection.[3]

Seems that Mormons got the worst of it through most of their history.

Gunner, Rensi Buddhist

Attila.Iskander

Apr 10, 2012, 9:49:32 AM4/10/12

"harry" <harol...@aol.com> wrote in message
Too bad, that too many superficial fools fail to grasp it's real meaning,
and apply the concept so broadly as to make it meaningless.
Very similar to the ignorant crowd that mistakenly believe that the bible
says:
"Thou shall not kill"

Just goes to prove that a little education is a very bad thing.

Attila.Iskander

Apr 10, 2012, 10:00:22 AM4/10/12

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 00:30:44 -0700 (PDT), harry <harol...@aol.com>
> wrote:
>
>><cayoung61***spambl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> You are so, so true. I've also found that, in my own life. I can't
>>> remember
>>> off hand which Bible writer quote "who lives by the sword, shall die by
>>> the
>>> sword", but that's also profound.
>>>

>>That applies with guns too.
>
> So all the cops and soldiers and CCW holders are dead?
>
> Odd..no one told me.
>
> Gunner, all three

LOL
Also applies to me, my father, both my grandfathers and step-grandfather,
and all 4 of my great-grandfathers and 2 step-great-grandfathers. (7 of the
above being career military, and all of the above seeing active service)
All of the were lucky to die with their boots off, in bed after long lives
(ALL lived past 80).

But then, that is NOT the meaning of the text in the original bible.
Jesus was no milquetoast, "be disarmed" pacifist.
He told the apostles when he told them to prepare for spreading the word
"He said to them,
"But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag;
and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.""
Luke 22:36

Attila.Iskander

Apr 10, 2012, 10:02:10 AM4/10/12

"harry" <harol...@aol.com> wrote in message
Only if your are bigoted and look only at one side of the equation and
ignore all the rest.
But then, that's typical for the ignorant

whoyakidding

Apr 10, 2012, 10:47:20 AM4/10/12
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 22:55:17 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 16:03:11 -0700, whoyakidding
><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:57:19 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 07:25:50 -0700, whoyakidding
>>><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>Prove me and the county and Google wrong any time you feel up to it
>>you incompetent liar.
>
>You have already done that quite nicely, yourself <Grin>

Arf arf. More gumming and grinning! I'm shocked I tell you, shocked
that you can't provide one shred of actual rebuttal.

When you asked for a cite did you notice how easy it was for me to
back up what I'd written? That's how it works with the truth. It would
be just as easy for you if not for the fact that you're such an
incompetent liar.

whoyakidding

Apr 10, 2012, 10:50:13 AM4/10/12
On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 22:56:57 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 16:09:40 -0700, whoyakidding
><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 11:59:50 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 07:25:50 -0700, whoyakidding
>>><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Moi? Im not going to kill anyone
>>
>>Everybody knows that! You're just a windbag whose only satisfaction is
>>pretending you're amazing in every crazy way that pops into your head.
>>Such as causing meth heads to pass you in responsibility. You write
>>all those thousands of empty threats because in your mind it's the
>>best you can do given that you have no way of countering proof that
>>you're a lifelong loser without so much as the prospect ever being
>>able to afford your own internet connection. Somehow all that makes
>>more sense to you than getting a job!
>
>You are so stupid, you are unable to distinquish between observations
>and "threats"

There should be term for what you do here. Windbagerisms? Gummershit?

>Do you need someone to help you cross the street too?
>
>Evidently you do..or should.
>
>But..not for much longer.

Hah! We'll see if I'm still here to help you celebrate on the 15th
which is the 30th anniversary of the first time (we know of) that
somebody figured out how much your word is worth.

whoyakidding

Apr 10, 2012, 10:53:39 AM4/10/12
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 01:16:08 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>So all the cops and soldiers and CCW holders are dead?
>
>Odd..no one told me.
>
>Gunner, all three

Arf arf arf! Let's see some proof you were ever a soldier or a cop. I
predict lots of your usual gum flapping but not an iota of evidence
from the internet's most incompetent liar.

Attila.Iskander

Apr 10, 2012, 11:35:36 AM4/10/12

"whoyakidding" <whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 01:16:08 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>So all the cops and soldiers and CCW holders are dead?
>>
>>Odd..no one told me.
>>
>>Gunner, all three
>

> Arf arf arf!

Why do you keep forgetting the "b", because frankly, that's all you seem to
be doing.

> Let's see some proof you were ever a soldier or a cop.

And you are what ?
The Usenet checker ???

> I predict lots of your usual gum flapping but not an iota of evidence
> from the internet's most incompetent liar.

What makes you imagine that ANYONE is accountable to a stupid nym-changing
troll like you ?
Why don't you go back to eating your own "barf", "barf"
It's about the only thing you do well.

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2012, 12:22:49 PM4/10/12
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 07:47:20 -0700, whoyakidding
<whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 22:55:17 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 16:03:11 -0700, whoyakidding
>><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Prove me and the county and Google wrong any time you feel up to it
>>>you incompetent liar.
>>
>>You have already done that quite nicely, yourself <Grin>
>
>Arf arf. More gumming and grinning! I'm shocked I tell you, shocked
>that you can't provide one shred of actual rebuttal.
>
>When you asked for a cite did you notice how easy it was for me to
>back up what I'd written? That's how it works with the truth. It would
>be just as easy for you if not for the fact that you're such an
>incompetent liar.

Truth? You posted 3 lies and 2 mistakes. Thats hardly "the truth"

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2012, 12:23:53 PM4/10/12
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 07:50:13 -0700, whoyakidding
<VBG>

The year is still very young yet. The clock...is ticking.

<VBG>

Gunner Asch

Apr 10, 2012, 12:24:27 PM4/10/12
already provided many times.

Care to provide rebuttal?

Gunner

whoyakidding

Apr 10, 2012, 12:51:42 PM4/10/12
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:35:36 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
<Attila....@Live.com> wrote:

>"whoyakidding" <whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 01:16:08 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>So all the cops and soldiers and CCW holders are dead?
>>>
>>>Odd..no one told me.
>>>
>>>Gunner, all three
>>

>> Arf arf arf!
>

>Why do you keep forgetting the "b", because frankly, that's all you seem to
>be doing.
>

>> Let's see some proof you were ever a soldier or a cop.
>
>And you are what ?
> The Usenet checker ???

In this case youbetcha.

>> I predict lots of your usual gum flapping but not an iota of evidence
>> from the internet's most incompetent liar.
>
>What makes you imagine that ANYONE is accountable to a stupid nym-changing
>troll like you ?

He's never been accountable to anyone and probably never will be. He
can lie all he wants and endlessly pretend he's putting thousands on a
cull list and I can call him on it all I want. His habit is to demand
"cites" and I gave him what he asked for only AFTER giving him a
chance to back off. Now I ask HIM for cites and you think he should
get a free pass? Not gonna happen. Besides he says over and over that
I'm a condemned man and you imply that usenet posts should be immune
from fact checking. You would deny a condemned man his last wish?
Prick!

Whoyakidding? This guy is your rightwingarseholewindbag compatriot.
You like reading his lies but can't stand to see him defenseless
against the plain truth that his only weapon is gum flapping. Now big
bad windbag is finally in a real imitation death match..... with
Google Earth and his county record keepers! You should welcome the
opportunity to see him show how tough he really is! And what about the
money? He's says his county is perennially wrong and makes him look
bad undeservedly. If that were true it would spell windfall and he
could retire to fulltime rightwingarseholewindbaggery! Yet "oddly" as
he would say, he's not inviting those dastardly county incompetents
into an alley or a court or a cull list or even demanding an apology.
Life is so mysterious. Arf arf!

whoyakidding

Apr 10, 2012, 12:58:57 PM4/10/12
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:23:53 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
The clock is ticking all right, on you and your imaginary friends
making good on your idiotic nonsense. I'm making it my New Years
Resolution to come back here and give you a fresh dose of medicine.
With my new ghost powers I'll be able to show pictures of you posting
from atop your toilet bowl.

whoyakidding

Apr 10, 2012, 1:02:26 PM4/10/12
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:24:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 07:53:39 -0700, whoyakidding
><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 01:16:08 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>So all the cops and soldiers and CCW holders are dead?
>>>
>>>Odd..no one told me.
>>>
>>>Gunner, all three
>>

>>Arf arf arf! Let's see some proof you were ever a soldier or a cop. I
>>predict lots of your usual gum flapping but not an iota of evidence
>>from the internet's most incompetent liar.
>
>already provided many times.

Damn this internet, damn it all to hell! The links are invisible yet
again!

Attila.Iskander

Apr 10, 2012, 1:08:28 PM4/10/12

> On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:35:36 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
> <Attila....@Live.com> wrote:
>

>>"whoyakidding" <whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Arf arf arf!
>>

>>Why do you keep forgetting the "b", because frankly, that's all you seem
>>be doing.
>>

>>> Let's see some proof you were ever a soldier or a cop.
>>
>>And you are what ?
>> The Usenet checker ???
>
> In this case youbetcha.

LOL
Keep hoping
By the way, Gunner already proved a while ago what his background is
Just because you're too stupid or lazy to do a bit of searching is no
reason for ANYONE to bother proving anything to something like you.

>>> I predict lots of your usual gum flapping but not an iota of evidence
>>> from the internet's most incompetent liar.
>>
>>What makes you imagine that ANYONE is accountable to a stupid nym-changing
>>troll like you ?
>
> He's never been accountable to anyone and probably never will be.

There you go demonstrating you're a moron

YOU are the "stupid nym-changing troll"
NOT Gunner.

<rest of "barf, barf" ignored>

Actually, can you be more entertaining ?
Because if this is your best, then it's time to relegate you (again) to
the idiot bin.

whoyakidding

Apr 10, 2012, 1:37:36 PM4/10/12
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:08:28 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
<Attila....@Live.com> wrote:

>"whoyakidding" <whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:35:36 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
>> <Attila....@Live.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"whoyakidding" <whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>>Why do you keep forgetting the "b", because frankly, that's all you seem
>>>be doing.

>>>And you are what ?
>>> The Usenet checker ???
>>
>> In this case youbetcha.
>

>LOL
> Keep hoping

There is no hope that he'll ever back up his fantasy life. Everybody
knows it.

>By the way, Gunner already proved a while ago what his background is

No he didn't, because he can't. OK he could prove his background
easily, it's just that it wouldn't resemble what he pretends on the
internet. I googled his soldier story already. He said he can't prove
his service because he served under somebody else's name! Holy fuck!
They say that on the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Unless you're
a dog who says he's a cat in dog's clothing!

> Just because you're too stupid or lazy to do a bit of searching is no
>reason for ANYONE to bother proving anything to something like you.

Yeah yeah yeah it's my fault that I'm incapable of finding evidence of
his amazing abilities. Being able to find evidence of his 30 years of
screwing over his creditors was just dumb luck I guess!

> Because if this is your best, then it's time to relegate you (again) to
>the idiot bin.

Arf arf. More gum flapping just like your hero. If you weren't as big
a windbag as he is you could prove me wrong with a single link. But
instead you'll either run away or flap flap flap those gums some more.

rbowman

Apr 10, 2012, 10:58:30 PM4/10/12
Gunner Asch wrote:

> Seems that Mormons got the worst of it through most of their history.

If you look across the canyon on I80 as you drop down toward the valley, you
can see the firing positions from when Young was going to take on the US. It
would have been an interesting fight.

pyotr filipivich

Apr 13, 2012, 3:22:18 PM4/13/12
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Tue, 10 Apr 2012 01:16:08 -0700
>On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 00:30:44 -0700 (PDT), harry <harol...@aol.com>
>wrote:
>
>><cayoung61***spambl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>> You are so, so true. I've also found that, in my own life.  I can't remember
>>> off hand which Bible writer quote "who lives by the sword, shall die by the
>>> sword", but that's also profound.
>>>

>>That applies with guns too.
>
>So all the cops and soldiers and CCW holders are dead?
>
>Odd..no one told me.
>
>Gunner, all three

Some people are unable to tell a proverb from a LAW. Yes, those
who _live_ by the sword, do tend to die by the sword." For those who
went to school before the Department of Education was established,
that proverb is an obvious warning - those who make a lifestyle of
violence are likely to die violently. Active duty soldiers, cops,
gangsters, bodyguards, etc. They make a living in violence, and it
is a risk of the "job".
Just as fire fighters are at more risk to injury and death from
burns.

Newark mayor rescues neighbor from burning house
By AP News
Friday, April 13, 2012

"That was the moment I had a conversation with God," Booker said. "I
really didn't think we were going to get out of there."

Booker, coughing heavily after the rescue late Thursday, was treated
at a hospital for smoke inhalation and second-degree burns.

Hodge was listed in serious condition Friday in the intensive-care
unit of the burn center at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in
Livingston. Fire officials said she had suffered second-degree burns
to her back and neck and smoke inhalation. The hospital would not
provide details of her injuries.

Booker downplayed his actions, saying he just did what any neighbor
would do, "which is jump into action to help a friend."

"I didn't feel bravery, I felt terror," he said. "It was a moment I
felt very religious, let me put it that way."

,,,

His security detail tried to drag him away, but Booker, who is
6-foot-3, and a former tight end for the varsity football team at
Stanford University, where he got his undergraduate and master's
degrees, was no match for Detective Alex Rodriguez, who is trained to
protect him, not fight him.

"It wasn't easy trying to hold him by the belt," Rodriguez, who is
considerably shorter and slimmer than the man he is assigned to
protect. "He was insisting: If I don't go in there, this lady is going
to die."

=0=0=0=

read the whole thing
http://www.freedom1590.com/article.aspx?id=41119e0a-7aa3-4f6e-8c8a-0da3e1c42c25&catid=6

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the

Gunner Asch

Apr 14, 2012, 12:25:36 AM4/14/12
On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:22:18 -0700, pyotr filipivich
<ph...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>>>That applies with guns too.
>>
>>So all the cops and soldiers and CCW holders are dead?
>>
>>Odd..no one told me.
>>
>>Gunner, all three
>
> Some people are unable to tell a proverb from a LAW. Yes, those
>who _live_ by the sword, do tend to die by the sword." For those who
>went to school before the Department of Education was established,
>that proverb is an obvious warning - those who make a lifestyle of
>violence are likely to die violently. Active duty soldiers, cops,
>gangsters, bodyguards, etc. They make a living in violence, and it
>is a risk of the "job".
> Just as fire fighters are at more risk to injury and death from
>burns.

Odd isnt it..that farmers and timber cutters have a much higher death
rate than do cops, firefighters, soldiers etc etc.

The military..even combat troops..are way down that list.

We had 3 Million troops cycle through Vietnam for example..with only
56,000 deaths.

The Air Farce and the Navy have very low death rates, as does the
Army.with the Jar Heads only a fraction higher, both in war and peace
time. In fact..in Iraq and Afghanistan..it was safer to be
incountry..than it was for the same aged kid to be running loose in the
US as a civilian. And in both places..the vast numbers of KIAs came
from accidents rather than combat.

I think the most hazardous job currently..is taxi driver.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 14, 2012, 12:25:40 AM4/14/12
As is well known..I only offer up names to those keeping the List. Im
not sure if they wind up on the list or not.

Not even you, though you have been submitted. I have gotten a note a
time or two with a comment such as "mulitple submissions" on certain
individuals, so one assumes they have been added. Who knows?
Me? No.
You? No.

Thats what is so interesting about the whole thing. Deniability.

>Whoyakidding? This guy is your rightwingarseholewindbag compatriot.
>You like reading his lies but can't stand to see him defenseless
>against the plain truth that his only weapon is gum flapping. Now big
>bad windbag is finally in a real imitation death match..... with
>Google Earth and his county record keepers! You should welcome the
>opportunity to see him show how tough he really is! And what about the
>money? He's says his county is perennially wrong and makes him look
>bad undeservedly. If that were true it would spell windfall and he
>could retire to fulltime rightwingarseholewindbaggery! Yet "oddly" as
>he would say, he's not inviting those dastardly county incompetents
>into an alley or a court or a cull list or even demanding an apology.
>Life is so mysterious. Arf arf!

Death match? Blink blink..they just lowered this years property tax by
50% (it had been rated much too high for years) and I got a nice note
from the acessor thanking me for doing everything I can to get caught
up. They understand that the ex wife screwed both them and me for a
number of years, and they appreciate that Im doing everything to get it
all caught up.

Death match? Blink blink. You must be on welfare as a result of your
mental illness issues. Shrug

No biggy for me. Its likely you will die this year..shrug

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Apr 14, 2012, 12:25:43 AM4/14/12
On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:58:57 -0700, whoyakidding
Good on you !! Perhaps we can chat, so Ill go right out and buy a ouji
board.

Gunner Asch

Apr 14, 2012, 12:25:46 AM4/14/12
30 years? Cites!

<VBG>

We will all be waiting with interest.

>> Because if this is your best, then it's time to relegate you (again) to
>>the idiot bin.
>
>Arf arf. More gum flapping just like your hero. If you weren't as big
>a windbag as he is you could prove me wrong with a single link. But
>instead you'll either run away or flap flap flap those gums some more.

<VBG>

Gunner

Michael A. Terrell

Apr 14, 2012, 5:07:39 AM4/14/12

Gunner Asch wrote:

> Good on you !! Perhaps we can chat, so Ill go right out and buy a ouji
> board.

Make sure it's one the new Cement/Asbestos models. You'll need it
for some of these characters!

whoyakidding

Apr 14, 2012, 11:18:40 AM4/14/12
On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 21:25:46 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:37:36 -0700, whoyakidding
><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:08:28 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
>><Attila....@Live.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"whoyakidding" <whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>Yeah yeah yeah it's my fault that I'm incapable of finding evidence of
>>his amazing abilities. Being able to find evidence of his 30 years of
>>screwing over his creditors was just dumb luck I guess!
>
>30 years? Cites!
>
><VBG>
>
>We will all be waiting with interest.

WTF???? Why would you be waiting? Links to your county's list of your
liens have been posted repeatedly over the years which is how I knew
you were such a crazy assed liar. Earlier in this same thread you
asked for the links to be reposted and I did. Now you want them again?
OK no problem here they are. http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp
http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 Anyone who wants to see the earliest (that
we know of) screw-you to a creditor should click on the second link
which shows a judgment against you from April 15 1982. That's 30 years
tomorrow windbag. The first link shows liens and judgments from
various parties beginning in 1984 and continuing right up to the
present. It's a strange record for someone who pretends that he makes
$75 an hour!

whoyakidding

Apr 14, 2012, 11:29:56 AM4/14/12
On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 21:25:40 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>As is well known..I only offer up names to those keeping the List. Im
>not sure if they wind up on the list or not.
>
>Not even you, though you have been submitted. I have gotten a note a
>time or two with a comment such as "mulitple submissions" on certain
>individuals, so one assumes they have been added. Who knows?
>Me? No.
>You? No.
>
>Thats what is so interesting about the whole thing. Deniability.

Are you writing all this crazy windbaggery to prove that you're not
doing anything wrong? Then why do you need deniability for an
imaginary non crime? If you really believe any of your lies then
you're worse off than I thought.

>..they just lowered this years property tax by
>50% (it had been rated much too high for years) and I got a nice note
>from the acessor thanking me for doing everything I can to get caught
>up.

Most of your tax liens are for a few hundred per year. You are
retarded to claim that you've been doing everything you can to pay
those bills. You could have earned that kind of money sticking
handbills under windshield wipers a few days each year.

> They understand that the ex wife screwed both them and me for a
>number of years, and they appreciate that Im doing everything to get it
>all caught up.

Yeah yeah yeah I see how much they appreciate you! By making public a
bunch of bad debts you claim to not owe. Good thing they don't hate
you then they might notice that you're still married to this ex wife
who happens to live at the same address as you! Obviously your scrap
metal addiction is a higher priority than keeping your word and you
are a real piece of work to blame decades of being a lazy loser on
your wife.

> You must be on welfare as a result of your
>mental illness issues. Shrug

Wow great comeback there backed up by your usual nothing at all. Quite
the statement too considering that it was posted on your mooched
internet connection!

Gunner Asch

Apr 14, 2012, 1:33:22 PM4/14/12
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:18:40 -0700, whoyakidding
<whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>Yeah yeah yeah it's my fault that I'm incapable of finding evidence of
>>>his amazing abilities. Being able to find evidence of his 30 years of
>>>screwing over his creditors was just dumb luck I guess!
>>
>>30 years? Cites!
>>
>><VBG>
>>
>>We will all be waiting with interest.
>
>WTF???? Why would you be waiting? Links to your county's list of your
>liens have been posted repeatedly over the years which is how I knew
>you were such a crazy assed liar. Earlier in this same thread you
>asked for the links to be reposted and I did. Now you want them again?
>OK no problem here they are. http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp
>http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 Anyone who wants to see the earliest (that
>we know of) screw-you to a creditor should click on the second link
>which shows a judgment against you from April 15 1982. That's 30 years
>tomorrow windbag. The first link shows liens and judgments from
>various parties beginning in 1984 and continuing right up to the
>present. It's a strange record for someone who pretends that he makes
>$75 an hour!

You notice all the "release"s <VBG> That means they were paid. That one
was paid in 1984. Took me two years to pay for the boys kidney surgery
where they had to remove one of his kidneys as a result of a birth
defect. In Fresno when I lived in Fresno Co.

Notice two releases in November of 2011? Paid off 4 years back taxes.
Notice it ends in December? Ive since paid off an additional 2 yrs back
taxes. <VBG> Notice where it says "extension"? Those were carry
forwards of previous bills that I paid off.

Now its interesting to note the effort you have put into checking into
my back taxes, yet you continue to hide your identity. Is there some
reason for that? Say..you are not a renter...are you?

Gunner Asch

Apr 14, 2012, 1:49:15 PM4/14/12
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 08:29:56 -0700, whoyakidding
<whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 21:25:40 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>As is well known..I only offer up names to those keeping the List. Im
>>not sure if they wind up on the list or not.
>>
>>Not even you, though you have been submitted. I have gotten a note a
>>time or two with a comment such as "mulitple submissions" on certain
>>individuals, so one assumes they have been added. Who knows?
>>Me? No.
>>You? No.
>>
>>Thats what is so interesting about the whole thing. Deniability.
>
>Are you writing all this crazy windbaggery to prove that you're not
>doing anything wrong? Then why do you need deniability for an
>imaginary non crime? If you really believe any of your lies then
>you're worse off than I thought.

Wrong? What could I be doing wrong? Got a cite? When I state quite
clearly " I believe you should be killed by the most hideous method
implimentable", thats strictly an opinion that is clearly protected by
the 1st Amendment.

>>..they just lowered this years property tax by
>>50% (it had been rated much too high for years) and I got a nice note
>>from the acessor thanking me for doing everything I can to get caught
>>up.
>
>Most of your tax liens are for a few hundred per year. You are
>retarded to claim that you've been doing everything you can to pay
>those bills. You could have earned that kind of money sticking
>handbills under windshield wipers a few days each year.

Handbills under windsield wipers? Where? No one in my town does that.
In fact..it wouldnt surprise me if it wasnt illegal here. We are a
nicely Red county and protect civil rights very strongly. Having ones
vehicle messed with without permission is at the least...illegal.

>> They understand that the ex wife screwed both them and me for a
>>number of years, and they appreciate that Im doing everything to get it
>>all caught up.
>
>Yeah yeah yeah I see how much they appreciate you! By making public a
>bunch of bad debts you claim to not owe. Good thing they don't hate
>you then they might notice that you're still married to this ex wife
>who happens to live at the same address as you! Obviously your scrap
>metal addiction is a higher priority than keeping your word and you
>are a real piece of work to blame decades of being a lazy loser on
>your wife.

Son..its public records. They do that to anyone who owes them money.
And of course Im not divorced yet. The deal I made with her has been
clearly stated here. Back bills first..then maybe a divorce.
Scrap metal? What scrap metal would you be referring to? You mean my
machine and welding shop? Sorry lumpy..but they are all in good working
order and thats how Ive been paying off my taxes over the past 6 months,
doing welding and machining for paying clients. Oh..and I do a bit of
buying equipment and selling it. Buy low, sell high..the usual stuff.
Since California has been closing down machine shops at an extraordinary
rate..Ive had to suppliment the lack of customers by any means
necessary. Sold a few guns, sold some machinery for decent money, kept
my rolling stock maintained, the bills paid, the extended family fed.
3-5 adults, 13 dogs, 5 cats..all require food etc etc. No one here is
starving, though it has been a bit tight. Ive picked up 2 new customers
in the past 2 weeks, so have been putting a tiny bit of cash in the
savings. A couple hundred here, a hundred there, before long it will add
up to enough to live on if the economy actually tanks..which it may just
do.

>> You must be on welfare as a result of your
>>mental illness issues. Shrug
>
>Wow great comeback there backed up by your usual nothing at all. Quite
>the statement too considering that it was posted on your mooched
>internet connection!

Mooched internet connection? Care to explain how that works? Mooched
from who? How? Where?

Transference..its rather pitiful how you show it with each of your
posts. I notice you have been posting regularly over the last 4 days.
What..you are unemployed? Ive been working in LA since Tuesday and got
home just before the closed the Grapevine last night. Did ok this week.
In fact..I think Ill be able to pay off all this months bills in one go,
and the rest of the month will go for additional property taxes and into
the bank.

And you? <VBG> Run out of your 99 weeks yet?

whoyakidding

Apr 14, 2012, 1:50:38 PM4/14/12
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:33:22 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>30 years? Cites!
>>>
>>><VBG>
>>>
>>>We will all be waiting with interest.
>>
>>WTF???? Why would you be waiting? Links to your county's list of your
>>liens have been posted repeatedly over the years which is how I knew
>>you were such a crazy assed liar. Earlier in this same thread you
>>asked for the links to be reposted and I did. Now you want them again?
>>OK no problem here they are. http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp
>>http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 Anyone who wants to see the earliest (that
>>we know of) screw-you to a creditor should click on the second link
>>which shows a judgment against you from April 15 1982. That's 30 years
>>tomorrow windbag. The first link shows liens and judgments from
>>various parties beginning in 1984 and continuing right up to the
>>present. It's a strange record for someone who pretends that he makes
>>$75 an hour!
>
>You notice all the "release"s <VBG> That means they were paid.

Says the liar who pretended that he didn't know where anyone could get
the idea his debts went back 30 years.

>That one
>was paid in 1984.

Oh sure you paid a big medical bill but you earn $75 an hour and don't
pay a few hundred each year and let the county file liens every time
and extend those liens over and over for another 10 years each time.

>Took me two years to pay for the boys kidney surgery
>where they had to remove one of his kidneys as a result of a birth
>defect. In Fresno when I lived in Fresno Co.
>
>Notice two releases in November of 2011? Paid off 4 years back taxes.
>Notice it ends in December? Ive since paid off an additional 2 yrs back
>taxes. <VBG> Notice where it says "extension"? Those were carry
>forwards of previous bills that I paid off.

I love how you first claim that the records are out of date and now
try to use them as a windbag excuse! Release means release but
extension means release too is that your story?

Extension means reregistration of liens for debts that WERE NOT paid
off you lazy lying loser. You have pages of decades of liens and
damned few releases. Most likely you pay the county a few hundred now
and again to keep from going to auction.

whoyakidding

Apr 14, 2012, 2:10:31 PM4/14/12
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:49:15 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Oh pardon me then. If you couldn't do handbills then there was no way
for you to earn money and of course I understand now that it's
perfectly reasonable for you to not pay your taxes for decades. I also
get now that you really do earn $75 an hour but maybe only work a few
weeks per year. Maybe you could triple your rate and work one third as
much then you would have more time for writing amazing stories and
telling the rest of us what we're doing wrong.

>>> They understand that the ex wife screwed both them and me for a
>>>number of years, and they appreciate that Im doing everything to get it
>>>all caught up.
>>
>>Yeah yeah yeah I see how much they appreciate you! By making public a
>>bunch of bad debts you claim to not owe. Good thing they don't hate
>>you then they might notice that you're still married to this ex wife
>>who happens to live at the same address as you! Obviously your scrap
>>metal addiction is a higher priority than keeping your word and you
>>are a real piece of work to blame decades of being a lazy loser on
>>your wife.
>
>Son..its public records. They do that to anyone who owes them money.
>And of course Im not divorced yet.

Not yet???? Whoyakidding? She's your wife and always will be and
without her there'd be nobody to drag you to the hospital or to blame
for being such a loser.

> The deal I made with her has been
>clearly stated here. Back bills first..then maybe a divorce.

Too bad you never learned what an English dictionary is for. Exwife
means divorced. Maybe it's something different in the windbag
dictionary. I admit you are qualified to write one.

>Scrap metal? What scrap metal would you be referring to? You mean my
>machine and welding shop? Sorry lumpy..but they are all in good working
>order and thats how Ive been paying off my taxes over the past 6 months,
>doing welding and machining for paying clients. Oh..and I do a bit of
>buying equipment and selling it. Buy low, sell high..the usual stuff.

Wow that sounds lucrative but doesn't explain why your taxes keep
going to liens year after fucking year.

>Since California has been closing down machine shops at an extraordinary
>rate..Ive had to suppliment the lack of customers by any means
>necessary. Sold a few guns, sold some machinery for decent money, kept
>my rolling stock maintained, the bills paid, the extended family fed.
>3-5 adults, 13 dogs, 5 cats..all require food etc etc. No one here is
>starving, though it has been a bit tight. Ive picked up 2 new customers
>in the past 2 weeks, so have been putting a tiny bit of cash in the
>savings. A couple hundred here, a hundred there, before long it will add
>up to enough to live on if the economy actually tanks..which it may just
>do.

You are full of shit and you have no right to guns pets or savings.
Pay your fucking bills loser. Get off the internet and mow some lawns
or whatever else you might be qualified for.

>>> You must be on welfare as a result of your
>>>mental illness issues. Shrug
>>
>>Wow great comeback there backed up by your usual nothing at all. Quite
>>the statement too considering that it was posted on your mooched
>>internet connection!
>
>Mooched internet connection? Care to explain how that works? Mooched
>from who? How? Where?

From the neighbor you claim you don't have except when you're using
his wifi. Do you need me to look that up as well so you can spout more
windbag excuses?

> Ill be able to pay off all this months bills in one go,
>and the rest of the month will go for additional property taxes and into
>the bank.

What a load of steaming shit. Your next tax bill will go to lien just
like all the decades of others.

Gunner Asch

Apr 14, 2012, 3:51:25 PM4/14/12
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 11:10:31 -0700, whoyakidding
I work by the hour, when clients call me. Plus travel time and mileage.
Given the poor..poor state of manufacturing in California..and the New
Year slump (happens every year), work was slow for about 4 months. Its
slowly picking up. So you never worked in manufacturing eh? Say..how
many weeks do you have left? Gonna be rough for you, with zero skills.

>>>Yeah yeah yeah I see how much they appreciate you! By making public a
>>>bunch of bad debts you claim to not owe. Good thing they don't hate
>>>you then they might notice that you're still married to this ex wife
>>>who happens to live at the same address as you! Obviously your scrap
>>>metal addiction is a higher priority than keeping your word and you
>>>are a real piece of work to blame decades of being a lazy loser on
>>>your wife.
>>
>>Son..its public records. They do that to anyone who owes them money.
>>And of course Im not divorced yet.
>
>Not yet???? Whoyakidding? She's your wife and always will be and
>without her there'd be nobody to drag you to the hospital or to blame
>for being such a loser.

Your invective and buffoonery has been long established. What..you
trying to let everyone know what a stoop you really are? Sorry
buddy...everyone here already knows.

>> The deal I made with her has been
>>clearly stated here. Back bills first..then maybe a divorce.
>
>Too bad you never learned what an English dictionary is for. Exwife
>means divorced. Maybe it's something different in the windbag
>dictionary. I admit you are qualified to write one.

Odd that you decimate the language so wildly..and then bitch about my
using a term of art. Must suck to be you. Shrug.

>>Scrap metal? What scrap metal would you be referring to? You mean my
>>machine and welding shop? Sorry lumpy..but they are all in good working
>>order and thats how Ive been paying off my taxes over the past 6 months,
>>doing welding and machining for paying clients. Oh..and I do a bit of
>>buying equipment and selling it. Buy low, sell high..the usual stuff.
>
>Wow that sounds lucrative but doesn't explain why your taxes keep
>going to liens year after fucking year.

Why they did? Thats been well covered here. Or were you high or drunk
when it was covered?

>>Since California has been closing down machine shops at an extraordinary
>>rate..Ive had to suppliment the lack of customers by any means
>>necessary. Sold a few guns, sold some machinery for decent money, kept
>>my rolling stock maintained, the bills paid, the extended family fed.
>>3-5 adults, 13 dogs, 5 cats..all require food etc etc. No one here is
>>starving, though it has been a bit tight. Ive picked up 2 new customers
>>in the past 2 weeks, so have been putting a tiny bit of cash in the
>>savings. A couple hundred here, a hundred there, before long it will add
>>up to enough to live on if the economy actually tanks..which it may just
>>do.
>
>You are full of shit and you have no right to guns pets or savings.
>Pay your fucking bills loser. Get off the internet and mow some lawns
>or whatever else you might be qualified for.

No rights? Odd. So your opinion is that I have no rights? Thats mighty
totalitarian of you. Speaks volumes about you too. None of it being very
nice. But then..you are obviously mentally ill, so thats a given.

>>>Wow great comeback there backed up by your usual nothing at all. Quite
>>>the statement too considering that it was posted on your mooched
>>>internet connection!
>>
>>Mooched internet connection? Care to explain how that works? Mooched
>>from who? How? Where?
>
>From the neighbor you claim you don't have except when you're using
>his wifi. Do you need me to look that up as well so you can spout more
>windbag excuses?

Neighbor? Oh...they moved out about 8 months ago. After I paid him for
sharing internet and he didnt deliver. So I found other means to
connect. All nice and legal and paid for. Cheap too!

>> Ill be able to pay off all this months bills in one go,
>>and the rest of the month will go for additional property taxes and into
>>the bank.
>
>What a load of steaming shit. Your next tax bill will go to lien just
>like all the decades of others.

Really? Care to put say...$220 on it? The amount of the current tax
bill which I got last week. <VBG>

I pay it, and you pay me back. Is that a deal or what???
It will prove that not only are you stupid, but mentally ill as well.

I take personal checks and Paypal.
Shall I give you the paypal addy or will you simply send me a check?

Gunner Asch

Apr 14, 2012, 3:58:00 PM4/14/12
They DONT go back 30 yrs. Are you really that stupid? Hummm..yes..you
actually are that stupid. So if I find a receipt for one of your mass
buys of KY ass jelly from 1984..does that mean you didnt pay it?

>>That one
>>was paid in 1984.
>
>Oh sure you paid a big medical bill but you earn $75 an hour and don't
>pay a few hundred each year and let the county file liens every time
>and extend those liens over and over for another 10 years each time.

What..suddenly its not 30 yrs? Say..you confused, stupid or simply
lying? Tell us all the truth, really. Which is it?

>>Took me two years to pay for the boys kidney surgery
>>where they had to remove one of his kidneys as a result of a birth
>>defect. In Fresno when I lived in Fresno Co.
>>
>>Notice two releases in November of 2011? Paid off 4 years back taxes.
>>Notice it ends in December? Ive since paid off an additional 2 yrs back
>>taxes. <VBG> Notice where it says "extension"? Those were carry
>>forwards of previous bills that I paid off.
>
>I love how you first claim that the records are out of date and now
>try to use them as a windbag excuse! Release means release but
>extension means release too is that your story?

Nope. Extension means they carried it over. Added a bunch of interest
too. Some of those bills were pretty big with the added interest. Ate a
fair amount of beans and rice getting them paid off. More to go of
course, shrug. The original amounts were $5k. With interest..they went
to $11k in total. So Ive been paying off the oldest ones and working my
way forwards, so the interest doesnt continue to pile up. Smart eh?

>Extension means reregistration of liens for debts that WERE NOT paid
>off you lazy lying loser. You have pages of decades of liens and
>damned few releases. Most likely you pay the county a few hundred now
>and again to keep from going to auction.

Its not surprising that you think that. But then....shrug..you are
mentally ill, so anything wierd or strange in your belief system is
possible.

So..how many weeks of unemployment do you have left? Gonna throw you out
of that rental or will you move back in with your parents?

whoyakidding

Apr 14, 2012, 7:44:40 PM4/14/12
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 12:58:00 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Arf arf arf. More lies and evasion but with each post you admit more
truth.

>What..suddenly its not 30 yrs?

It is 30 years tomorrow you lying windbag. OK they probably wasted
time listening to your excuses and then it probably took them a couple
years to get the judgment so it could be more like 33 years. It's fair
to say that the first big things you did as an adult was to
irresponsibly hook up with another loser and have a kid you couldn't
afford and you've kept on freeloading ever since. If that financial
record of yours belonged to a liberal you'd be all over him. But you
expect to be given sympathy the same as you expect to get free
healthcare.

>>>Notice two releases in November of 2011? Paid off 4 years back taxes.
>>>Notice it ends in December? Ive since paid off an additional 2 yrs back
>>>taxes. <VBG> Notice where it says "extension"? Those were carry
>>>forwards of previous bills that I paid off.
>>
>>I love how you first claim that the records are out of date and now
>>try to use them as a windbag excuse! Release means release but
>>extension means release too is that your story?
>
>Nope. Extension means they carried it over.

Correct just as I wrote but that's the opposite of what you said here
"Notice where it says "extension"? Those were carry forwards of
previous bills that I paid off"

In normal speak YOU HAVE NOT PAID and that is why the liens and
extensions remain on the books. Your creditors will get nothing but at
least there's a chance that the record will warn off somebody new who
might otherwise have been willing to take your word.

>Added a bunch of interest
>too.

I'd say good to that except you're obviously never going to pay off
the principle or the interest. It's more likely that you'll run up new
debts at the hospital but they probably won't even bother filing once
they see your dogs breakfast of a record. Fucking freeloader.

> Some of those bills were pretty big with the added interest. Ate a
>fair amount of beans and rice getting them paid off. More to go of
>course, shrug. The original amounts were $5k. With interest..they went
>to $11k in total. So Ive been paying off the oldest ones and working my
>way forwards, so the interest doesnt continue to pile up. Smart eh?

Oh yeah all the really smart people live in dumps and lie their asses
off on the internet.

>>Extension means reregistration of liens for debts that WERE NOT paid
>>off you lazy lying loser. You have pages of decades of liens and
>>damned few releases. Most likely you pay the county a few hundred now
>>and again to keep from going to auction.
>
>Its not surprising that you think that.

It's what everybody knows loser.

whoyakidding

Apr 14, 2012, 8:06:14 PM4/14/12
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 12:51:25 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 11:10:31 -0700, whoyakidding
><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 10:49:15 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:

>>Oh pardon me then. If you couldn't do handbills then there was no way
>>for you to earn money and of course I understand now that it's
>>perfectly reasonable for you to not pay your taxes for decades. I also
>>get now that you really do earn $75 an hour but maybe only work a few
>>weeks per year. Maybe you could triple your rate and work one third as
>>much then you would have more time for writing amazing stories and
>>telling the rest of us what we're doing wrong.
>>>>
>I work by the hour, when clients call me. Plus travel time and mileage.
>Given the poor..poor state of manufacturing in California..and the New
>Year slump (happens every year)

30 years of slumps yeah that's the ticket.

>>>Buy low, sell high..the usual stuff.
>>
>>Wow that sounds lucrative but doesn't explain why your taxes keep
>>going to liens year after fucking year.
>
>Why they did? Thats been well covered here.

Not by you. All you do is make excuses and blame your woman. A few
days ago you were pretending it was all a big misunderstanding. Now
you claim the explanation for the perennial liens is somewhere but
once again there's more windbaggery and no link. Daily schedule --
windbaggery: 24 hrs, posting links: sorry no time left.

>>>Mooched internet connection? Care to explain how that works? Mooched
>>>from who? How? Where?
>>
>>From the neighbor you claim you don't have except when you're using
>>his wifi. Do you need me to look that up as well so you can spout more
>>windbag excuses?
>
>Neighbor? Oh...they moved out about 8 months ago. After I paid him for
>sharing internet and he didnt deliver. So I found other means to
>connect. All nice and legal and paid for. Cheap too!

Oh now you suddenly remember what I was talking about! You got a story
for everything. This time it's "other means to connect" Normal people
get an internet account and don't need stupid stories to explain it.

>>> Ill be able to pay off all this months bills in one go,
>>>and the rest of the month will go for additional property taxes and into
>>>the bank.
>>
>>What a load of steaming shit. Your next tax bill will go to lien just
>>like all the decades of others.
>
>Really? Care to put say...$220 on it? The amount of the current tax
>bill which I got last week. <VBG>
>
>I pay it, and you pay me back. Is that a deal or what???

Instead of you piling the horseshit higher how about I just look up
your record from time to time and keep posting the results? That way
nobody has to wonder if your excuses are regular shit or diarrhea.
Message has been deleted

whoyakidding

Apr 15, 2012, 11:00:24 AM4/15/12
On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 23:54:24 -0400, Deucalion <som...@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>Apparently gunner not buying health insurance goes back almost as far
>as his taxes.

I remember him getting his ass kicked years ago for running up
multiple big hospital bills. I don't see any of those expenses on the
list of liens. I bet that the doctors and hospitals and others he
screwed over realized that paying lawyers to get judgments was a waste
of time and that's why there are no liens from them. Woo hoo today is
the 30th anniversary of his first lien! He is probably celebrating by
not filing a tax return on account of he didn't earn enough because of
the famous 30 year slump in demand in hiring losers. Or his dog ate
his $75 an hour or his wife stole it or something. Whatever it is it
won't top him writing that MAYBE he will someday get a divorce from
his EXwife. That is some seriously fucked up windbaggery.

Gunner Asch

Apr 15, 2012, 1:52:12 PM4/15/12
Years ago? Oh..you mean in 2009, Jan 24th to be exact, 3 months after I
had to drop my medical insurance. Thats when I had the heart attack.

Multiple big hospital bills? You mean from the failed angioplasty, the
resulting heart surgery and the stroke 6 weeks later as a result of
their fuckups?

The angioplasty and the heart surgery billing was dropped to stop the
malpractice law suite, and the stroke bill, for 5 days sitting on my ass
in a hospital room, 2 shots and (1) IV...$135,000, was recently dropped
to $88,000..and Im making payments on it.

Those "multiple big hospital bills"? Many years ago..being 3?

<VBG> You two butt buddies just keep stroking each other..sooner or
later one of you will get to drink the spume of the other. You know you
want to.

whoyakidding

Apr 15, 2012, 2:34:43 PM4/15/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 10:52:12 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 08:00:24 -0700, whoyakidding
><whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 23:54:24 -0400, Deucalion <som...@nowhere.net>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Apparently gunner not buying health insurance goes back almost as far
>>>as his taxes.
>>
>>I remember him getting his ass kicked years ago for running up
>>multiple big hospital bills. I don't see any of those expenses on the
>>list of liens. I bet that the doctors and hospitals and others he
>>screwed over realized that paying lawyers to get judgments was a waste
>>of time and that's why there are no liens from them. Woo hoo today is
>>the 30th anniversary of his first lien! He is probably celebrating by
>>not filing a tax return on account of he didn't earn enough because of
>>the famous 30 year slump in demand in hiring losers. Or his dog ate
>>his $75 an hour or his wife stole it or something. Whatever it is it
>>won't top him writing that MAYBE he will someday get a divorce from
>>his EXwife. That is some seriously fucked up windbaggery.
>
>Years ago? Oh..you mean in 2009, Jan 24th to be exact, 3 months after I
>had to drop my medical insurance.

That would have been a good start if was accompanied by a copy of the
policy and the cancelled checks. Otherwise it's just more windbaggery.
Let's see if the rest of the 'proof' is any better.

>Thats when I had the heart attack.
>
>Multiple big hospital bills? You mean from the failed angioplasty, the
>resulting heart surgery and the stroke 6 weeks later as a result of
>their fuckups?

Once again how about a letter from a doctor who backs up your story.
This may surprise you but there might be people that don't trust the
medical expertise of a nutjob who says he's saving up for a divorce
from his exwife. Arf arf.

>The angioplasty and the heart surgery billing was dropped to stop the
>malpractice law suite,

I stayed in one of those overpriced suites!

OK this is where there should be a link to the imaginary suit filing
and a copy of your lawyer's letter. Which would contain the demands of
a loser who can pay a lawyer but not the hospital bill and is
complaining that his free care didn't meet his high standards! Sort of
like a homeless guy bitching that they don't make shopping buggies
like they used to.

> and the stroke bill, for 5 days sitting on my ass
>in a hospital room, 2 shots and (1) IV...$135,000, was recently dropped
>to $88,000

What was the discount for, imaginary quick payment?

>..and Im making payments on it.
>
>Those "multiple big hospital bills"? Many years ago..being 3?

IOW best case if anyone is stupid enough to take your word on your
usual horsehit then you owe an additional $88,000 at the same time
that new liens are filed year after year because you can't pay a
couple hundred bucks or afford your own internet connection. You might
want to get somebody smarter to argue your case. Could you hold the
keyboard up to your dog or maybe a tree limb flapping in the breeze?

Gunner Asch

Apr 15, 2012, 3:41:53 PM4/15/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:34:43 -0700, whoyakidding
A good start? For whom? Oh..you mean you think you are worth my time and
effort, beyond 10 seconds responding to you here while sitting in front
of my computer?

Laugh laugh laugh... you are hardly worth that at the best of times.

>>Thats when I had the heart attack.
>>
>>Multiple big hospital bills? You mean from the failed angioplasty, the
>>resulting heart surgery and the stroke 6 weeks later as a result of
>>their fuckups?
>
>Once again how about a letter from a doctor who backs up your story.
>This may surprise you but there might be people that don't trust the
>medical expertise of a nutjob who says he's saving up for a divorce
>from his exwife. Arf arf.

Riverside Hospital and Loma Linda Hospital. Tell em you are a lawyer
looking to sue them and see if you get any answer.

>>The angioplasty and the heart surgery billing was dropped to stop the
>>malpractice law suite,
>
>I stayed in one of those overpriced suites!
>
>OK this is where there should be a link to the imaginary suit filing
>and a copy of your lawyer's letter. Which would contain the demands of
>a loser who can pay a lawyer but not the hospital bill and is
>complaining that his free care didn't meet his high standards! Sort of
>like a homeless guy bitching that they don't make shopping buggies
>like they used to.

Pay a lawyer? For what? What Lawyer? I didnt get a lawyer. I did spend
$50 to talk to one, a guy here in town that I hunt with. But he didnt
do anything that Im aware of, other than making a few phone calls.
Shrug

>> and the stroke bill, for 5 days sitting on my ass
>>in a hospital room, 2 shots and (1) IV...$135,000, was recently dropped
>>to $88,000
>
>What was the discount for, imaginary quick payment?

No idea. I suspect they dropped the $50k to try to clear it off their
books. Crom knows my stay there didnt cost $135k, let alone $88k.

Im not going to fight them on it, just send them a couple hundred a
month. It could have been $450k. Shrug

>>..and Im making payments on it.
>>
>>Those "multiple big hospital bills"? Many years ago..being 3?
>
>IOW best case if anyone is stupid enough to take your word on your
>usual horsehit then you owe an additional $88,000 at the same time
>that new liens are filed year after year because you can't pay a
>couple hundred bucks or afford your own internet connection. You might
>want to get somebody smarter to argue your case. Could you hold the
>keyboard up to your dog or maybe a tree limb flapping in the breeze?

New liens? What new Liens? Odd that you keep making that claim, and
present county data that shows you to be utterly full of shit. Is your
mental health that shakey? You arent taking your meds..are you?

whoyakidding

Apr 15, 2012, 6:22:04 PM4/15/12
On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:41:53 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
Add speed typing to your amazing skills that you can't turn into
income!

>Laugh laugh laugh... you are hardly worth that at the best of times.
>>
>>>Thats when I had the heart attack.
>>>
>>>Multiple big hospital bills? You mean from the failed angioplasty, the
>>>resulting heart surgery and the stroke 6 weeks later as a result of
>>>their fuckups?
>>
>>Once again how about a letter from a doctor who backs up your story.
>>This may surprise you but there might be people that don't trust the
>>medical expertise of a nutjob who says he's saving up for a divorce
>>from his exwife. Arf arf.
>
>Riverside Hospital and Loma Linda Hospital. Tell em you are a lawyer
>looking to sue them and see if you get any answer.

No letter just more windbaggery. It must be groundhog day.

>>>The angioplasty and the heart surgery billing was dropped to stop the
>>>malpractice law suite,
>>
>>I stayed in one of those overpriced suites!
>>
>>OK this is where there should be a link to the imaginary suit filing
>>and a copy of your lawyer's letter. Which would contain the demands of
>>a loser who can pay a lawyer but not the hospital bill and is
>>complaining that his free care didn't meet his high standards! Sort of
>>like a homeless guy bitching that they don't make shopping buggies
>>like they used to.
>>
>Pay a lawyer? For what? What Lawyer? I didnt get a lawyer. I did spend
>$50 to talk to one, a guy here in town that I hunt with. But he didnt
>do anything that Im aware of, other than making a few phone calls.
>Shrug

You said "malpractice law suite" Made it up like everything else what
a surprise!

>>> and the stroke bill, for 5 days sitting on my ass
>>>in a hospital room, 2 shots and (1) IV...$135,000, was recently dropped
>>>to $88,000
>>
>>What was the discount for, imaginary quick payment?
>
>No idea. I suspect they dropped the $50k to try to clear it off their
>books. Crom knows my stay there didnt cost $135k, let alone $88k.

Of course it doesn't really cost that much. You see you're not the
only one who doesn't pay and they had this goofy idea that they could
get some of the money the others skated on out of you. They'll know
better next time.

>Im not going to fight them on it, just send them a couple hundred a
>month. It could have been $450k. Shrug

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that we'll never see
any proof that you ever paid anybody anything.

>>>..and Im making payments on it.
>>>
>>>Those "multiple big hospital bills"? Many years ago..being 3?
>>
>>IOW best case if anyone is stupid enough to take your word on your
>>usual horsehit then you owe an additional $88,000 at the same time
>>that new liens are filed year after year because you can't pay a
>>couple hundred bucks or afford your own internet connection. You might
>>want to get somebody smarter to argue your case. Could you hold the
>>keyboard up to your dog or maybe a tree limb flapping in the breeze?
>
>New liens? What new Liens?

Right here http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp it says your most recent ORIGINAL
lien was last August 18. Your newest lien was last December 6 and it
was a 3rd ten year extension which probably means the original unpaid
debt was sometime between 19 and 20 years ago. Your most recent
JUGDMENT was Aug 3 2010 and it's from some OTHER county that you
screwed over. What is your point here, that last August or last
December don't count as "new?" It's a 30 year file. A few months ago
is definitely new and since the most recent original lien was August
then the next original one will be in about 4 months. Before then
there will probably be another extension of one of the older ones.

> Odd that you keep making that claim,

I think it's odd that you keep saying it's odd as if your windbaggery
counts as proof. Try applying for a loan or a credit card to find out
how that lien list stacks up against your word.

>and
>present county data that shows you to be utterly full of shit.

The present county data backs up everything I've written. As I said a
long time ago feel free to prove it wrong but you have to stay in this
reality. OK you don't have to change anything just keep going as long
as you like it's the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Message has been deleted

whoyakidding

Apr 16, 2012, 9:52:34 AM4/16/12
On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 00:43:52 -0400, Deucalion <som...@nowhere.net>
wrote:

>Damn, gunner must have got the worst treatment of any patient ever
>admitted to the hospital. No bills from the ER doctors. No bills for
>lab tests. No bills for radiography or the radiologist. No bills
>from the surgeons. No bills from cardiologists. BTW, IV's have to be
>changed every three days gunner. No bills for those bad assed
>narcotics that bombed you so far out of your mind that you called me
>out for a meet where I could choose the time and location. I'm still
>waiting after all these years BTW.
>
>Gunner, save the lies for your little band of followers who would
>believe that the moon was made of green cheese if you said it.
>Knowledgeable people know that your lies are transparent.

Did you catch the part of his story about how he whittled $450,000 in
hospital bills down to $88,000 that he's supposedly paying off at $200
a month? That wouldn't cover the interest and if there was no interest
it would take 37 years to pay back the principal. That seems like an
ambitious payment schedule for a 58 year old with clogged arteries
that bitches that the repairs keeping him alive are faulty. Of course
he also expects us to believe he's paying the hospital $200 per MONTH
when a similar amount every YEAR has been going to lien for decades.
He must be the most incompetent liar on the internet and if he
survives his next hospital visit I look forward to reading his revised
payment plan.

pyotr filipivich

Apr 17, 2012, 12:26:03 AM4/17/12
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> on Fri, 13 Apr 2012 21:25:36 -0700

>>>So all the cops and soldiers and CCW holders are dead?
>>>
>>>Odd..no one told me.
>>>
>>>Gunner, all three
>>
>> Some people are unable to tell a proverb from a LAW. Yes, those
>>who _live_ by the sword, do tend to die by the sword." For those who
>>went to school before the Department of Education was established,
>>that proverb is an obvious warning - those who make a lifestyle of
>>violence are likely to die violently. Active duty soldiers, cops,
>>gangsters, bodyguards, etc. They make a living in violence, and it
>>is a risk of the "job".
>> Just as fire fighters are at more risk to injury and death from
>>burns.
>
>Odd isnt it..that farmers and timber cutters have a much higher death
>rate than do cops, firefighters, soldiers etc etc.

Not so odd, all things considering. But they are not making their
living "by the sword". They have beaten their swords into plowshares,
whcih doesn't make the job risk free, either.

>The military..even combat troops..are way down that list.
>
>We had 3 Million troops cycle through Vietnam for example..with only
>56,000 deaths.
>
>The Air Farce and the Navy have very low death rates, as does the
>Army.with the Jar Heads only a fraction higher, both in war and peace
>time. In fact..in Iraq and Afghanistan..it was safer to be
>incountry..than it was for the same aged kid to be running loose in the
>US as a civilian. And in both places..the vast numbers of KIAs came
>from accidents rather than combat.

OTOH, can you think of a career field which requires you to go in
harms way?

>I think the most hazardous job currently..is taxi driver.

I was told "bar keep" a million years ago.

I'm just saying, those who make a living via violence, are more
likely to die of it, than those who eschew violence

Gunner Asch

Apr 20, 2012, 9:43:27 PM4/20/12
On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 21:26:03 -0700, pyotr filipivich
Farmers and taxi drivers have nothing to do with violence..yet die at
rates higher than those that do. Shrug

The facts often times are stranger than friction.

Gunner

>--
>pyotr
>Go not to the Net for answers, for it will tell you Yes and no. And
>you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the
>question, forty two, 47, the second door, and how many blonde lawyers
>does it take to change a lightbulb.

Ubiquitous

Feb 28, 2020, 12:23:18 PM2/28/20
On 4/13/2012 9:25 PM, Mark Wieber lied
> On Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:51:42 -0700, whoyakidding
> <whoyak...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> Whoyakidding? This guy is your rightwingarseholewindbag compatriot.
>> You like reading his lies but can't stand to see him defenseless
>> against the plain truth that his only weapon is gum flapping. Now big
>> bad windbag is finally in a real imitation death match..... with
>> Google Earth and his county record keepers! You should welcome the
>> opportunity to see him show how tough he really is! And what about the
>> money? He's says his county is perennially wrong and makes him look
>> bad undeservedly. If that were true it would spell windfall and he
>> could retire to fulltime rightwingarseholewindbaggery! Yet "oddly" as
>> he would say, he's not inviting those dastardly county incompetents
>> into an alley or a court or a cull list or even demanding an apology.
>> Life is so mysterious. Arf arf!
>
> Death match? Blink blink..they just lowered this years property tax by
> 50% (it had been rated much too high for years) and I got a nice note
> from the acessor thanking me for doing everything I can to get caught
> up. They understand that the ex wife screwed both them and me for a
> number of years, and they appreciate that Im doing everything to get it
> all caught up.

"Ex wife"? What "ex wife"? You said in May 2017 that you've been "married
to this wonderful woman" for 43 years! How could there be an "ex wife" in
2012?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213532517089600&set=pb.1302124198.-2207520000..&type=3&theater

Jack G....

Feb 28, 2020, 12:59:56 PM2/28/20
Why bring up this old great thread?

Gunner Asch

Feb 28, 2020, 6:27:23 PM2/28/20
HIS ex wife you idiot. Ive been married to the same woman for
approaching 50 yrs now. 8 yrs later and there is some concern about
what was written then? ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Best of luck there old spurt....keep on digging..maybe you will find
something interesting. Oh..1,785 now... (Grin)

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh !!!

Gunner
__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.

Ubiquitous

Feb 28, 2020, 7:09:44 PM2/28/20
No, you fucking liar. The whole bullshit thread was about *your* wife not
paying your bills, not paying your taxes, etc. You claimed you divorced
her. Now you say you never did.

You just never can keep your lies straight.

Frank

Mar 2, 2020, 2:48:48 PM3/2/20
He is an interesting guy but quit posting in ng's because of crap like
you are posting.

Thomas

Mar 2, 2020, 4:45:53 PM3/2/20
I miss SM.

Gunner Asch

Mar 10, 2020, 3:58:09 AM3/10/20
On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 16:09:38 -0800, Ubiquitous
ROFLMAO!!! You never can keep your nyms straight..can you..fudge
packer?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Matt Singer

Mar 10, 2020, 4:09:52 PM3/10/20
Of course I can - and do. I use myriad nyms to keep you sticking your head
up your own ass.

"Ex wife" referred to *YOUR* ex-wife, you stupid little blowjob. The whole
thread was about how *your* ex-wife got you in debt and badly in arrears on
taxes. Now fuck off, little bitch.