Typhus killed most holocaust victims

The Heretic

Jan 10, 2008, 9:59:14 AM1/10/08

From the video by David Cole, a Jewish holocaust researcher:

"After the war, it was claimed at the Dachau camp that people were gassed.
In fact, the US army produced several propaganda films supporting that
notion.

US Army Film Narrator: "Hanging in orderly rows were the clothes of
prisoners who had been suffocated in a lethal gas chamber. They had been
persuaded to remove their clothing under the pretext of taking a shower for
which towels and soap were provided."

Yet now it is no longer claimed that anyone ever died in a Dachau gas
chamber. This is a clear case of wartime propaganda.

Watch a clip from the US propaganda film about gas chambers at Dachau:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VH6i2pqGWo&feature=related

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauFAQ

According Dachau Museum Director Barbara Distel, the gas chamber at
Dachau, which was disguised as a shower room, was never used for any
purpose. The Dachau Memorial Site also says that the four smaller gas
chambers were disinfection chambers used to kill lice in the camp clothing.

This picture was taken shortly after liberation by the Americans and shows
the purpose of real German gas chambers - to delouse clothing and nothing
more sinister than that. The four Zyklon-B delousing chambers are directly
behind the covered walkway behind the clothing. The USHM caption admits as
much: "Two American soldiers examine disinfected prisoner uniforms in
Dachau."

http://www.nazigassings.com/images/DachauuniformsUSHM.jpg

--------------------------

Most deaths in German concentration camps were caused by the typhus
epidemics

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauLiberation/aftermath01.html

Typhus epidemic at Dachau

Prisoner reads prayers to two survivors in the infirmary barracks

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauPhotos/OldPhotos/SurvivorsPraying.jpg

After the Dachau concentration camp was liberated on April 29, 1945, the
former inmates had to be kept inside the prison enclosure for a few more
weeks until all danger of spreading the typhus epidemic in the camp had
passed. Just before the Americans arrived, up to 400 prisoners had been
dying each day in the typhus epidemic which was out of control, according to
the testimony of the Chief Doctor of the camp at the American Military
Tribunal held at Dachau in November 1945.

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauPhotos/OldPhotos/DachauTyphusWard.jpg

American doctors care for sick prisoners in the Dachau typhus ward

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauPhotos/OldPhotos/DachauDDT.jpg

Liberated Russian prisoner is deloused with DDT

Before release, inmates had to undergo typhus tests by US Army

On 2 May 1945, the 116th Evacuation Hospital arrived at Dachau and set up
operations. According to a report made on 20 May 1945, there were 140
prisoners dying each day in the camp; the principle causes of death were
starvation, tuberculosis, typhus and dysentery. There were 4,000 prisoners
in the prison hospital and an unknown number of sick prisoners in the
barracks who were receiving no medical attention.

There were 18 one-story wooden SS barrack buildings in the Dachau army
garrison which were converted into hospital wards. The medical personnel
were housed in the SS administration building. A Typhus Commission arrived
and began vaccinating all medical personnel and the prisoners. There was a
daily dusting of DDT to kill the lice which spreads typhus.

On 3 May 1945, the sick prisoners were brought to the hospital wards. They
were bathed, dusted with DDT powder and given clean pajamas to wear; their
old prison clothes were burned.

By July 1945, the typhus epidemic in the Dachau concentration camp had been
brought under control by the US Army doctors, and all the prisoners had
either been released or moved to a Displaced Persons camp at Landsberg. The
photograph immediately above shows former inmates being tested for typhus
before being allowed to leave.
---------------------

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauLiberation/LiberationDay.html

The men of the 45th Division had been through 511 days of combat before they
arrived at Dachau. The first sight that these "battle hardened" men saw at
Dachau that day was worse than anything they had ever seen on a battlefield:
a train of 39 cars, filled with emaciated corpses.

According to a US Army report, there were 2,130 dead bodies on this
abandoned train, although Red Cross representative Victor Maurer estimated
that there were only 500 bodies. The train had taken almost three weeks to
travel 220 miles from the Buchenwald camp to Dachau because the tracks had
been bombed by American planes. Prisoners riding in open gondola cars had
been killed when American planes strafed the train, according to Pvt. John
Lee, a soldier with the 45th Division who saw the train.

Kenneth McVay OBC

Jan 10, 2008, 11:40:10 AM1/10/08
In article <478639d5$0$26110$8826...@free.teranews.com>,

The Heretic <bayin...@mypacks.net> wrote:

> From the video by David Cole, a Jewish holocaust researcher:
>
> "After the war, it was claimed at the Dachau camp that people were gassed.
>In fact, the US army produced several propaganda films supporting that
>notion.

In fact, people WERE gassed at Dachau, as the IFZ (Germany's leading
experts) make clear:

"Dachau (Upper Bavaria, northeast of Munich): During the establishment of
a new house of cremation in 1942 also a gas chamber was established in it
in which in connection with the medical experiments of the chief company
commander of SS Dr. Rascher also a few experimental gassings were undertaken,
as more recent research has confirmed. (On that see Gunther Kimmel:
The Concentration Camp Dachau. A study of the Nazi crimes of violence in
Bavaria in the NS-time II, edited by Martin Broszat and Elke Froehlich,
Munich, R. Oldenburg Press, 1979, P. 391.) Larger gassing operations
have not taken place in Dachau."

>Yet now it is no longer claimed that anyone ever died in a Dachau gas
>chamber. This is a clear case of wartime propaganda.

As we can clearly see from the above report, that is an outright lie. Naughty, naughty.

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/orgs/german/ftp.py?orgs/german/ifz/ifz.report

--
"By refinishion you i mean you on their side definetly you
opinons are." (Kurt Knoll, Kitimat, B.C.'s Leading Revisionist

Kenneth McVay OBC

Jan 10, 2008, 11:42:35 AM1/10/08
In article <478639d5$0$26110$8826...@free.teranews.com>,
The Heretic <bayin...@mypacks.net> wrote:

> From the video by David Cole, a Jewish holocaust researcher:
>
> "After the war, it was claimed at the Dachau camp that people were gassed.
>In fact, the US army produced several propaganda films supporting that
>notion.

In fact, people WERE gassed at Dachau, as the IFZ (Germany's leading
experts) make clear:

"Dachau (Upper Bavaria, northeast of Munich): During the establishment of
a new house of cremation in 1942 also a gas chamber was established in it
in which in connection with the medical experiments of the chief company
commander of SS Dr. Rascher also a few experimental gassings were undertaken,
as more recent research has confirmed. (On that see Gunther Kimmel:
The Concentration Camp Dachau. A study of the Nazi crimes of violence in
Bavaria in the NS-time II, edited by Martin Broszat and Elke Froehlich,
Munich, R. Oldenburg Press, 1979, P. 391.) Larger gassing operations
have not taken place in Dachau."

>Yet now it is no longer claimed that anyone ever died in a Dachau gas

>chamber. This is a clear case of wartime propaganda.

As we can clearly see from the above report, that is an outright lie. Naughty, naughty.

http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/orgs/german/ftp.py?orgs/german/ifz/ifz.report

--
"We all know it but they will have us believe they have absolutely no
influence on governments. Not believing it would be anti emetic."

Kurt Knoll

Jan 10, 2008, 11:44:22 AM1/10/08
If there was no one complaining they would still have us believe their
fabrications are true. Is the this not the reason why they victimize anyone
that dares to ask questions.
Kurt Knoll.

"The Heretic" <bayin...@mypacks.net> wrote in message

dsha...@gmail.com

Jan 10, 2008, 2:06:14 PM1/10/08
And aliens from outer space built Tenochtitlan.

On Jan 10, 6:59 am, "The Heretic" <baying46...@mypacks.net> wrote:
>  From the video by David Cole, a Jewish holocaust researcher:

A fine, traditional Chassidic name.

>"After the war, it was claimed at the Dachau camp that people were gassed.
> In fact, the US army produced several propaganda films supporting that
> notion.

In 1997-98, French holocaust denier Roger Garaudy, a convert to Islam,
was brought to trial for claims he made in a book, specifically for
denying that the Holocaust occurred, and for stating that Jews died of
starvation and disease, mostly typhus. Garaudy received support from a
number of Arab groups, plus about 70 Fakestinian writers and profs who
staged a protest in support. The French court found Garaudy guilty of
violating French law in denying the validity of crimes against
humanity, as well as for racial defamation against Jews.

Immediately prior to the sentence against Garaudy, Cole hastily issued
a statement dated 5th January 1998, in which he renounced his
Holocaust denial, and averred that "The Nazis intended to kill all the
Jews of Europe, and the final death toll of this attempted genocide
was six million."

Either the video is an old one, or David Cole proves that the word of
antisemites, like that of Fakestinians, is worthless.

Deborah

NefeshBarYochai

Jan 10, 2008, 3:06:30 PM1/10/08

40. And he took his staff in his hand, and chose five smooth stones
from the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he had, and in
his knapsack; and his sling was in his hand; and he drew near to the
Philistine.
41. And the Philistine came on and drew near to David; and the man who
carried the shield went before him.
42. And when the Philistine looked around, and saw David, he disdained
him; for he was but a youth, red haired and good looking.
43. And the Philistine said to David, Am I a dog, that you come to me
with sticks? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.
44. And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give your
flesh to the birds of the air, and to the beasts of the field.
45. Then said David to the Philistine, You come to me with a sword,
and with a spear, and with a javelin; but I come to you in the name of
the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have
defied.
46. This day will the Lord deliver you into my hand; and I will strike
you, and take your head off you; and I will give the carcass of the
camp of the Philistines this day to the birds of the air, and to the
wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a
God in Israel.
47. And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saves not with
sword and spear; for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you to
our hands.
48. And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came and drew
near to meet David, that David hurried, and ran toward the army to
meet the Philistine.
49. And David put his hand in his bag, and took from there a stone,
and slung it, and struck the Philistine in his forehead, so that the
stone sunk his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.
50. So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a
stone, and struck the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword
in the hand of David.
51. And David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword,
and drew it from its sheath, and slew him, and cut off his head with
it. And when the Philistines saw that their champion was dead, they
fled.
52. And the men of Israel and of Judah arose, and shouted, and pursued
the Philistines, until you come to the valley, and to the gates of
Ekron. And the wounded of the Philistines fell down by the way to
Shaaraim, to Gath, and to Ekron.
53. And the people of Israel returned from chasing after the
Philistines, and they plundered their tents.
54. And David took the head of the Philistine, and brought it to
Jerusalem; but he put his armor in his tent.

ElParedon

Jan 10, 2008, 5:29:16 PM1/10/08

<dsha...@gmail.com> wrote in message

And aliens from outer space built Tenochtitlan.

On Jan 10, 6:59 am, "The Heretic" <baying46...@mypacks.net> wrote:
> From the video by David Cole, a Jewish holocaust researcher:

A fine, traditional Chassidic name.

>"After the war, it was claimed at the Dachau camp that people were gassed.
> In fact, the US army produced several propaganda films supporting that
> notion.

In 1997-98, French holocaust denier Roger Garaudy, a convert to Islam,
was brought to trial for claims he made in a book, specifically for
denying that the Holocaust occurred,

REAL HOLOCAUST OCCURED WHEN THE JEWISH COMMISSARS SLAUGHTERED 100 MILLION
RUSSIANS. JEWISH POPULATION INCREASED AFTER THE WAR BY 400,000

Its all a bit strange

Jan 10, 2008, 5:48:17 PM1/10/08

55aebb...@j78g2000hsd.google
> groups.com... And aliens from outer space built

> Tenochtitlan.
>
> On Jan 10, 6:59 am, "The Heretic" <baying46...@mypacks.net>
> wrote:
>> From the video by David Cole, a Jewish holocaust
>> researcher:
>
> A fine, traditional Chassidic name.
>
>>"After the war, it was claimed at the Dachau camp that
>>people were gassed.
>> In fact, the US army produced several propaganda films
>> supporting that notion.
>
> In 1997-98, French holocaust denier Roger Garaudy, a
> convert to Islam, was brought to trial for claims he made
> in a book, specifically for denying that the Holocaust
> occurred,
>
> REAL HOLOCAUST OCCURED WHEN THE JEWISH COMMISSARS
> SLAUGHTERED 100 MILLION RUSSIANS. JEWISH POPULATION
> INCREASED AFTER THE WAR BY 400,000

Where is the proof? You know like links, documents,
testimonies, photographs.

--
Like Minded Mates
Reading from Mein Kampf