Kentucky Fried Creature

Chris

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99

Did you know that what you're eating when you go to KFC isn't chicken at
all?

That's right, it's a creature that at the present time defies scientific
classification.

It seems that they've successfully genetically engineered a "thing"
(loosely based on chicken) that is born without a beak. Or feathers. Or
feet. Yes, not even feet. It is designed to sit in a cage for it's whole
existence and get fat. Then, when the time is right, they chop it up and
serve it.

And there's a reason why the restaurant is called KFC now, as opposed to
ir's original name, Kentucky Fried Chicken. And it's not just to be hip,
they CAN'T call it chicken legally. It would be false advertising since
what they're serving is far enough away genetically to be something
else.

Hence, Kentucky Fried Creature.

- Chris

Maxfield Stanton

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
ot...@deepthought.armory.com said

I heard it was a mass-produced clone of the T-Bell dog. ^_-

-Maxfield
*Arcadia*

kenobi

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Chris wrote...

> Did you know that what you're eating when you go to KFC isn't chicken at
> all?
>
> That's right, it's a creature that at the present time defies scientific
> classification.
>
> It seems that they've successfully genetically engineered a "thing"
> (loosely based on chicken) that is born without a beak. Or feathers. Or
> feet. Yes, not even feet. It is designed to sit in a cage for it's whole
> existence and get fat. Then, when the time is right, they chop it up and
> serve it.
>
> And there's a reason why the restaurant is called KFC now, as opposed to
> ir's original name, Kentucky Fried Chicken. And it's not just to be hip,
> they CAN'T call it chicken legally. It would be false advertising since
> what they're serving is far enough away genetically to be something
> else.
>
> Hence, Kentucky Fried Creature.

Oh. Thank God! I was so worried I might be giving in to cannibalistic
tendencies. <whew>

I know I'll sleep better at night.

Wanna Cisco pop?

-kenobi:)
This space is currently available for open-ended lease.
Please inquire within.

NekoTuxie

Apr 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/8/99
Digital_merc® wrote:

> On 08 Apr 1999 18:34:51 PDT, Chris <ot...@deepthought.armory.com>
> penned to the group:

> >Did you know that what you're eating when you go to KFC isn't chicken at
> >all?
> >
> >That's right, it's a creature that at the present time defies scientific
> >classification.
> >
> >It seems that they've successfully genetically engineered a "thing"
> >(loosely based on chicken) that is born without a beak. Or feathers. Or
> >feet. Yes, not even feet. It is designed to sit in a cage for it's whole
> >existence and get fat. Then, when the time is right, they chop it up and
> >serve it.
> >
> >And there's a reason why the restaurant is called KFC now, as opposed to
> >ir's original name, Kentucky Fried Chicken. And it's not just to be hip,
> >they CAN'T call it chicken legally. It would be false advertising since
> >what they're serving is far enough away genetically to be something
> >else.
> >
> >Hence, Kentucky Fried Creature.
> >

> >- Chris
>
> ~~~~~~~~`
> ???????????????
> Now THAT'S the Chris (not the fake one) that I remember posting here.
>
> Once more, 'food for thought'..... <heh>
>
> A-a-a-nyhow,
> What can I say to that except "EWwwww!"
> Sounds like the Colonel has been utilizing pokémon for illicit
> purposes! Somebody call Jenny the policewoman quick!
>
> (What sort of pokémon is it I wonder? <thinks about posting this
> message to alt.game.nintendo.pokemon - nah!>)
>
> "Hey! Pass that clefairy over here. Mmm...<smack> tastes like
> CHICKEN!"

Gotta be a Vulpix...Where do you think they get all the drumsticks
from??

--
NekoTuxie

Digital_merc®