There is such a thing as NIRVANA - I experienced it in 1968 together with a crowd of striking students

JP3

Jun 1, 2010, 10:20:43 PM6/1/10
All happened in 1968 when I was a student. In that historic year,
students of my university organised a mass demonstration and
occupational strike. These were to protest against the despotic rules
of a dictator of my country of that period. Although these
demonstrations and strike were squashed, and the dictator was deprived
power only two years later, still for a significant number of
participants of these demonstrations, including myself, these were the
source of an unforgettable experience of the "nirvana of crowd", that
lasted for several hours. Of course, because there was, and still is,
a general lack of knowledge about nirvana, most probably no
participant of that demonstration and occupational strike actually had
an idea that he or she is just experiencing the "nirvana of crowd".
Therefore it took the development of the philosophy called
"totalizm" (described more comprehensively on the web page named
"totalizm.htm" that is available at addresses listed near the end of
this post) to identify, name, and to theoretically explain the
sensations of an indescribable feeling of mass happiness, which were
experienced by that crowd of students.

That particular mass nirvana of crowd appeared in the moment, when
patriotically motivated crowd of students, packed tightly into the
main hall of the university like sardines in a tin, was listening to
representatives of workers from various factories. These
representatives delivered financial donations to the student-leaders
of that demonstration and strike to support the cause. Simultaneously,
straight from their hearts, they were giving the fiery speeches full
of patriotism, high-flying ideas, and ordinary human solidarity. I had
a good luck to just stand at the edge of balcony, so I had an
excellent view at what was starting to happen. During these speeches,
the so-called "moral energy" of the crowd was resonating and growing
rapidly, changing expressions on faces of people. (This "moral energy"
is described more comprehensively, amongst others, on the totaliztic
web page named "dipolar_gravity.htm" also available at addresses
listed near the end of this post.) In a certain moment of time the
resonating moral energy reached the "threshold of nirvana" which in
item #D2 from the web page named "nirvana.htm" is defined by the value
of coefficient "µnirvana" equal to 0.6. When this happened, the crowd
was hit by a delirium of happiness. Some people started to cry out of
happiness, others started to scream like in a hysteria, a lot of girls
fainted and needed to be passed from hands to hands above heads of
tightly packed crowd to be carried out from the hall, many simply were
so shocked, that were petrified and unable to move, and almost
everyone loosed control over what was happening. The demonstration
transformed into a havoc of the patriotic nirvana. What happened then
in that hall, it is difficult to describe, and it simply must be
experienced to be understood. If, for example, there would be a need
for a volunteer, who for the good of the crowd or the cause would need
to experience an instant and torturous death, then at that particular
moment of time almost everyone who reached the state of nirvana would
volunteer to die without a smallest regret, and without a smallest
delay.

The memory of that particular patriotic event, proved later to be
extremely useful for working out, and describing, different mechanisms
which cause various types of nirvana. (According to the philosophy of
totalizm, in our life nothing happens just by a chance, and everything
that we experience is carefully designed, carries a deep meaning, and
has an important purpose. Therefore, I believe, this patriotic
experience was a part of the comprehensive preparation that later
allowed me to work out the mechanism of nirvana.) Three different
mechanisms that trigger feelings with the "taste" of nirvana, which I
later developed on the basis of my personal experiences from that
strike, are described in item #C4 of the web page named
"nirvana.htm" (addresses are provided below).

The lack of popular and commonly-accessible knowledge about nirvana
caused, that neither myself, nor probably any other participant of
that memorable occupational strike, had a slightest idea what we
really experienced. Later, the elapse of time which thoroughly erases
all feelings, caused that the majority of students who experienced
that nirvana of crowd, gradually forgotten how the nirvana feels.
Because nirvana is so rare phenomenon on the Earth, nothing else
reminded these feelings to them again.

I myself, similarly like all others, also probably would gradually
forget about experiencing that nirvana of crowd. But in 1985 I
developed the unique philosophy of life called "totalizm". In turn one
amongst vital recommendations of that philosophy is, that in every
life situation we should increase the level of so-called "moral
energy" on all possible ways - for details see item #D4 on the web
page named "parasitism.htm". Therefore, also in 1996 to 1998, during
my professorial contract at an university from the tropical island of
Borneo, I laboriously and enthusiastically increased my level of moral
energy. Simultaneously it somehow happened, that in these times on the
tropical island of Borneo lived people who being relatively poor,
still were highly moral and intuitively totaliztic in their behaviours
and habits, exceptionally close to nature, positive, and happy. For
these reasons, the average level of moral energy that prevailed in the
entire society from the island of Borneo, in these times was one
amongst a highest in the world. In the result, otherwise than in
countries with low average levels of moral energy, on Borneo my
deliberate and enthusiastic striving to attain such an increase in
moral energy at any opportunity, caused that unexpectedly the level of
that energy exceeded in me the "threshold value of nirvana" defined by
"µnirvana". After all, because of the high average level of this
energy in the entire society of Borneo of that time, this society had
NOT sucked from me the energy that I earned in there, as fast as this
sucking is done by inhabitants of other countries with a low average
level of moral energy. Thus, the level of this energy could increase
then in me much faster than in any other country. So in spite that
then I did not know yet that there is such thing as "nirvana", which
awaits for those people who increase their moral energy above the
threshold level of µ = 0.6, still after I exceeded this threshold
value, the nirvana rapidly appeared in me in December 1997. Now I
recall with a laughter, that when completely unexpectedly for myself,
I rapidly experienced on Borneo this overwhelming feeling of permanent
happiness of nirvana, but I still did not know what it means, and also
when this feeling stayed with me permanently for a long period of
time, at some stage I started to panic. I began to worry that perhaps
it may be a symptom of some unknown tropical illness. After all, there
is plenty of strange illnesses in the tropical Island of Borneo at
which I was living at that time. I knew that in Africa there is a
tropical illness of sleepiness (caused by the "tsetse fly"), the
symptoms of which include an uncontrollable sleepiness. Therefore, I
was not able to exclude the possibility that in Borneo there could
also be another tropical illness, which makes us uncontrollably happy.
(Bacteria, or viruses, which would cause such an illness, would be
worth of fortunes on the black market of narcotics!)

Thus, when I started to panic because of that unexpected feeling of
powerful and continuous happiness, which on Borneo would NOT leave me
even after many days and weeks, I started to frantically search in
books what actually is whatever I am experiencing. Only in the result
of these literature searches I discovered that I am living through an
extremely rare phenomenon called "nirvana". Therefore, starting from
that moment, I initiated a scientific study of this phenomenon - along
as I was experiencing it in person. I experienced this earned nirvana
for the duration of around 9 months, i.e. starting from December 1997,
until my departure from the happy Borneo i return to economically
depressed own country in September 1998. This my long research on the
earned nirvana revealed also, that a brief version of nirvana, which I
call the "resonance nirvana", was experienced by a significant
proportion of students from my year of study, during that memorable
"occupational strike" at my university in 1968. But because of the
unavailability of commonly accessible information about this
extraordinary phenomenon, none amongst us knew what is happening to
us. Only my later personal experiencing the long-lasting "earned
nirvana" from the tropical island of Borneo, allowed me to recall and
to recognise these unique feelings that I remembered from the time
when I was a student, and thus also to understand what then really
happened to us. Recollections of that unique feeling of "resonance
nirvana" experienced then by students of of my university, are
described, amongst others, in item #C3 of the web page (in English)
named "nirvana.htm", in 5 from item #E1 of the web page (in Polish)
named "rok.htm", and in subsection JF4 from volume 9 of my monograph
[1/4] (in English) available in internet free of charge via the
totaliztic web page named "text_1_4.htm". In turn photographs of
colleagues from my year of study, a significant proportion of which
went through that resonance nirvana, are published on the totaliztic
web pages (in Polish) named "rok.htm" and "pw.htm".

* * *

The above post is an adaptation of item #C3 from the totaliztic web
page named "nirvana.htm" (updated on 27 May 2010, or later). It
summarises the content of the web page named "nirvana.htm" which
describes very rare and unknown to the majority of people phenomenon
of "nirvana". Thus, reading the above descriptions would be even more
effective from that web page "nirvana.htm" than from this post, as on
the web page are working all links to other related web pages with
additional explanations, it is printed in colour, it is also
illustrated, the content of it is updated regularly, etc. The latest
update of the web page "nirvana.htm" can be viewed, amongst others, at
addresses:
http://energia.sl.pl/nirvana.htm
http://telepathy.50megs.com/nirvana.htm
http://telekinesis.50megs.com/nirvana.htm
http://malbork.20megsfree.com/nirvana.htm
http://www.anzwers.org/free/wroclaw/nirvana.htm
http://members.fortunecity.com/timevehicle/nirvana.htm
http://propulsion.250free.com/nirvana.htm (this last address is
active only at beginnings of months).
Notice that every above web site contains all totaliztic web pages,
including pages "rok.htm" and "pw.htm". Therefore, in order to look at
the web page named e.g. "rok.htm", or at any other web page indicated
here, it is enough if in the above addresses the name of web page
"nirvana.htm" is replaced with the name of web page which one wishes
to view, e.g. with the name "pw.htm" - thus creating a new address,
e.g. the address: http://members.fortunecity.com/timevehicle/pw.htm

Each topic which I am subjecting to a public discussion at internet
forums, including this one, is also repeated on all blogs of totalizm
still in existence (this post carries in there the number #182E). At
the moment two blogs of totalizm still remain operational, which can
be viewed at following internet addresses:
http://totalizm.wordpress.com
http://totalizm.blox.pl/html
It is also worth to have look in there at related posts, e.g. at post
number #104E which also concerns the phenomenon of nirvana.

With the totaliztic salute,
Jan Pajak

bigfl...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2010, 7:54:39 AM6/2/10
On Jun 2, 10:20 am, JP3 <total...@gmail.com> wrote:
> All happened in 1968 when I was a student.

I wonder if you have seen The Life Of Brian movie?

One of the best parts was where Brian was telling the crowd that they
were all individuals, and they started chanting 'we are all
individuals' and just one lone voice said "I'm not".

Many experience what you did, from football crowds to rioters.

Consider the fact that each participent is experienceing his limited
experience of 'nirvana' where the crowd act as amplifiers. Notice how,
when the crowd disperses, the 'high' diminishes.

This is normal healthy behaviour, on the way to increasing
'connection' with your own source.

Of course, nirvana has different interpretations, the most popular one
being of Buddhist extraction, where one loses ones identity into the
'whole'.

This is why many Buddhists chant in groups.

Brian's mesage would be just as valid there also :-)

BOfL