Help wanted with chakra & tuning forks please

Stefan V.

Jun 26, 2003, 1:32:11 PM6/26/03
Hello,

I am starting to learn everything concerning the CHAKRA.
During my investigation, I found this list:
1st CHAKRA: G (194,48 Hz)
2nd CHAKRA: G# 210,42 Hz)
3rd CHAKRA: B (126,22 Hz)
4th CHAKRA: C# (136,10 Hz) (Same frequency as the OM)
5th CHAKRA: C# (141,27 Hz)
6th CHAKRA: A (221,23 Hz)
7th CHAKRA: F (172,06 Hz)

Now, I have the following problem: I have a complete set of 'normal'
tuning forks (C, C#, D, ...) but not the CHAKRA tuning forks that
exist.

I would like to know if it is true that the 4th & the 5th chakra use
the same tuning forks (c#). However, I see that there is a slight
difference in Hz between the 4th and the 5th chakra.

Core question: Is it really necessary to purchase a chakra tuning
forks set, or can I use the c# tuning fork for both the 4th and the
5th chakra.

Any help is really appreciated,

Best wishes,

Stefan

Stuart Vernon

Jun 26, 2003, 2:22:00 PM6/26/03
(Stefan V.) wrote:

> I am starting to learn everything concerning the CHAKRA.

Errr ... maybe leave out the "everything" word ... or at least
emphasise the "starting" ... ;)

> During my investigation, I found this list:
> 1st CHAKRA: G (194,48 Hz)
> 2nd CHAKRA: G# 210,42 Hz)
> 3rd CHAKRA: B (126,22 Hz)
> 4th CHAKRA: C# (136,10 Hz) (Same frequency as the OM)
> 5th CHAKRA: C# (141,27 Hz)
> 6th CHAKRA: A (221,23 Hz)
> 7th CHAKRA: F (172,06 Hz)

Oh well ... there are many lists ..

http://sidereal7.org/E-Book%20Web/Page%206.htm
http://www.ardenwilken.com/wwo_tuningforks_cds.htm
http://www.petersontuners.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=25
http://www.localaccess.com/HealingHands/Color&Sound.htm
http://www.anzwers.org/free/theoracle/Chakras.htm

Stuart

Mike Dubbeld

Jun 26, 2003, 4:37:27 PM6/26/03

Where did you get these frequencies?
I doubt if any rishi's had tuning forks. Vishuda is Hum
in the audible range. Your frequencies are not in the
audible range which is from about 20 Hz to 18,000 Hz.
Or are you using commas that should be dot's.?
Tuning forks are pure tones. OM is not a pure tone.
MMMM on the end is common to all of them. All
sound can be analyzed by breaking it up into its component
parts of combinations of sine waves by Fourier Analysis
and a series of pure tones input into a synthesizer
is a reverse operation (Fourier syntheis). Fourier uses
sine waves but any 'family' of waves can be used. A complex
sound can be analyzed according to 'tuba waves' for instance.
A C on a piano is different in quality than a C on a guitar.
It has a different 'Fourier fingerprint.' (quality) So where
did you get these frequencies? Ahhh Ooooo Mmmm is
3 distinct sounds. Also, every sound has its own corresponding
color and form. Every object has its own unique resonant
frequency and natural frequency/Standing wave and its
associated harmonics.

Music is geometry in time.
Mike Dubbeld

"Stefan V." <didge...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Rich Andrews

Jun 26, 2003, 9:49:48 PM6/26/03
didge...@yahoo.co.uk (Stefan V.) wrote in

A file applied to your tuning fork set will raise their frequency.

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, de-briefed, or
numbered...My life is my own."

"I am not a number. I am a free man."
No. 6

Stefan V.

Jun 27, 2003, 1:20:56 AM6/27/03
Hello,

Thank for the invaluable information, but the core question (should I
buy CHAKRA tuning forks instead of the basic tuning forks that I have)
seems still opnen.

I got the frequencies of the website:
http://www.planetware.de/tone/cosmic.html (and then click on your left
side table of chakra's)

So please, help me out on this.

Best wishes,

Stefan

Rich Andrews

Jun 27, 2003, 2:36:26 PM6/27/03

> Hello,
>

> Thank for the invaluable information, but the core question (should I
> buy CHAKRA tuning forks instead of the basic tuning forks that I have)
> seems still opnen.
>
> I got the frequencies of the website:
> http://www.planetware.de/tone/cosmic.html (and then click on your left
> side table of chakra's)
>
> So please, help me out on this.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Stefan

If you are looking for a health benefit, then the regular tuning forks are
fine.

If you want to tune a musical instrument to a standard, then one could use a
auto-chromatic tuner like the Seiko ST-1100 no matter what the temperment or
scale.

Wilhelm Kuehs

Jun 27, 2003, 6:42:55 PM6/27/03

Dear Stefan

there must something wrong with this frequenzes. Cause A ist 440 Hz. Puting
down A one oktave is 220 Hz not 221,23 Hz. Although nobody can hear the
difference between 136,10 Hz and 141,27 Hz or even 126,22 Hz. If you tune
any instrument, you won´t hear the difference. Even such guys als Rubinstein
did´nt know that. He always wanted that his piano was tuned on 380 Hz
instead of 440 Hz. His Tuner couldn´t convince him, that this was imposibel
even for a tuning maschine.

So I looked at the page you´ve named, and I couldn´t find any sense in that,
nor on music side nor on spiritual meanings. I´m not a master or even a good
scholar in yoga by myself, only one who practice for al long time, if ten
years are a long time. There are tunes witch correspondent with chakras, but
maybe it is a good fortune to try it by yourselve witch chakra answer on
witch tune. Please forgive me for my bad englisch, cause i´m not in juse of
writting it for al long time.

my best wishes

Wilhelm

"Stefan V." <didge...@yahoo.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> [...]

Mike Dubbeld

Jun 28, 2003, 1:33:23 AM6/28/03
What part of the world uses comas for decimal points?
Got to be German.

Mike Dubbeld

"Wilhelm Kuehs" <aon.91...@aon.at> wrote in message

Wilhelm Kuehs

Jun 28, 2003, 9:51:36 AM6/28/03

"Mike Dubbeld" <mi...@erols.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> What part of the world uses comas for decimal points?
> Got to be German.
>
> Mike Dubbeld

Yes it is german

Wilhelm Kuehs

Rich Andrews

Jun 28, 2003, 10:12:57 AM6/28/03
"Mike Dubbeld" <mi...@erols.com> wrote in news:bdj9ls$h0o$1...@bob.news.rcn.net:

> What part of the world uses comas for decimal points?
> Got to be German.
>
> Mike Dubbeld

or Jan.

TinaChristina

Jun 28, 2003, 10:24:12 AM6/28/03
Well, we swedes ;-) do use commas!

Christina

Mike Dubbeld <mi...@erols.com> skrev i
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:bdj9ls$h0o$1...@bob.news.rcn.net...

Stuart Vernon

Jun 28, 2003, 10:35:00 AM6/28/03
(TinaChristina) wrote:

> Well, we swedes ;-) do use commas!

There's a good argument for not joining the Euro ..

What with your commas, umlauts, tildes, graves and acutes ...

I tell you ... navigating around a Portuguese keyboard
is no fun ... nothing is where you expect it ... ;)

Stuart

Rich Andrews

Jun 28, 2003, 12:06:57 PM6/28/03
"TinaChristina" <tinachris...@telia.nomail.com> wrote in

> Well, we swedes ;-) do use commas!
>
> Christina

And I see you use them when appropriate. No gratutiously or without regard
to the rules of punctuation.

suzee

Jun 28, 2003, 12:27:41 PM6/28/03
Mike Dubbeld wrote:

> What part of the world uses comas for decimal points?
> Got to be German.

Most of Europe, I think...

sue

suzee

Jun 28, 2003, 12:28:59 PM6/28/03
Rich Andrews wrote:

> "TinaChristina" <tinachris...@telia.nomail.com> wrote in
>
> > Well, we swedes ;-) do use commas!
> >
> > Christina
> >

> And I see you use them when appropriate. No gratutiously or without regard
> to the rules of punctuation.

Rules of punctuation according to whom? Get over being Anglo-centric....

sue

Robert Bronsing

Jun 28, 2003, 12:47:51 PM6/28/03

"Mike Dubbeld" <mi...@erols.com> schreef in bericht

> What part of the world uses comas for decimal points?
> Got to be German.
>
> Mike Dubbeld

Most of continental Europe does.

--

Robert Bronsing

But that's okay, see the children bleed
It'll look great on the TV

Mike Dubbeld

Jun 28, 2003, 2:59:47 PM6/28/03

"Robert Bronsing" <NOSPAMFO...@anat.fgg.eur.nl> wrote in message

> "Mike Dubbeld" <mi...@erols.com> schreef in bericht
> > What part of the world uses comas for decimal points?
> > Got to be German.
> >
> > Mike Dubbeld
>
> Most of continental Europe does.

A trillion is 1,000,000,000,000 the commas help identifiying
what the number is. Would it be 1000000000000 in German?

Mike Dubbeld

Robert Bronsing

Jun 28, 2003, 3:36:19 PM6/28/03

> "Robert Bronsing" <NOSPAMFO...@anat.fgg.eur.nl> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mike Dubbeld" <mi...@erols.com> schreef in bericht
> > > What part of the world uses comas for decimal points?
> > > Got to be German.
> > >
> > > Mike Dubbeld
> >
> > Most of continental Europe does.
>
> A trillion is 1,000,000,000,000 the commas help identifiying
> what the number is. Would it be 1000000000000 in German?

No. It would be 1.000.000.000.000 or, simply 1.10^9

Stuart Vernon

Jun 28, 2003, 7:08:00 PM6/28/03
(suzee) wrote:

> Rules of punctuation according to whom? Get over being
> Anglo-centric....

I don't have anything to say, but I'm just giggling
quietly amongst myself ... ;)

Stuart

Rich Andrews

Jun 28, 2003, 9:47:30 PM6/28/03
suzee <suz...@nidlink.com> wrote in news:3EFDC24B...@nidlink.com:

Get over being Anglo centric? What are you talking about? I was pointing
out that you were using punctuation correctly unlike some here that replace
periods with commas because "it adds style" or some other redneck-hillbilly
excuse for poor education.

Nadie Niemand

Jun 28, 2003, 9:48:58 PM6/28/03
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:35 +0100 (BST), st...@cix.co.uk (Stuart Vernon)
wrote:

>I tell you ... navigating around a Portuguese keyboard
>is no fun ... nothing is where you expect it ... ;)

Ha! Try navigating a Cyrillic keyboard, or inputing Mandarin
characters! Now *there's* a challenge! ;-)

Garry

Nadie Niemand

Jun 28, 2003, 9:50:52 PM6/28/03
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 00:08 +0100 (BST), st...@cix.co.uk (Stuart Vernon)
wrote:

>(suzee) wrote:

You just never know where you're going to find a little amusement,
especially in AHR, right, Stu? :-)

Garry

suzee

Jun 28, 2003, 11:51:47 PM6/28/03

I did mean Anglo as in English speaking, you realize... <g>

sue

suzee

Jun 28, 2003, 11:53:53 PM6/28/03
Rich Andrews wrote:

> suzee <suz...@nidlink.com> wrote in news:3EFDC24B...@nidlink.com:
>
> > Rich Andrews wrote:
> >>
> >> "TinaChristina" <tinachris...@telia.nomail.com> wrote in

> >> And I see you use them when appropriate. No gratutiously or without
> >> regard to the rules of punctuation.
> >
> > Rules of punctuation according to whom? Get over being Anglo-centric....
> >
> > sue
> >

> Get over being Anglo centric? What are you talking about? I was pointing
> out that you were using punctuation correctly unlike some here that replace
> periods with commas because "it adds style" or some other redneck-hillbilly
> excuse for poor education.

And *I* meant that your `judging' the use of commas instead of periods
as `style or poor education', shows that you're in need of some
education. Most European countries *properly* use them that way.

sue

Mike Dubbeld

Jun 29, 2003, 4:28:30 AM6/29/03

"suzee" <suz...@nidlink.com> wrote in message

You mean most non-anglo non-scientists and non-technical people. Theres
a lot of 'pet' german dialects also.

Mike Dubbeld

Robert Bronsing

Jun 29, 2003, 5:26:25 AM6/29/03

"Mike Dubbeld" <mi...@erols.com> schreef in bericht

"pet" German "dialects"? What do you mean by that? And, eh, rules of using
comma's and other punctuation is actually very different from language to
language. Don't expect the whole world to have a firm grasp of English
grammar. And, use your own punctuation correctly, if you want to bitch about
non-native writers not always using correct English grammar. "There's" as in
"There is", not Theres (not a word). And, since you're reffering to a
plural, use "there are".

Robert Bronsing

Jun 29, 2003, 5:31:46 AM6/29/03

"Robert Bronsing" <NOSPAMFO...@anat.fgg.eur.nl> schreef in bericht

> "Mike Dubbeld" <mi...@erols.com> schreef in bericht
> >
> > "Robert Bronsing" <NOSPAMFO...@anat.fgg.eur.nl> wrote in message
> > >
> > > "Mike Dubbeld" <mi...@erols.com> schreef in bericht

> > > Most of continental Europe does.
> >
> > A trillion is 1,000,000,000,000 the commas help identifiying
> > what the number is. Would it be 1000000000000 in German?
> >
> No. It would be 1.000.000.000.000 or, simply 1.10^9

Correction: 1.10^12....

Stuart Vernon

Jun 29, 2003, 6:35:00 AM6/29/03
(Nadie Niemand) wrote:

> >I don't have anything to say, but I'm just giggling
> >quietly amongst myself ... ;)
>
> You just never know where you're going to find a little
> amusement, especially in AHR, right, Stu? :-)

You know what they say ... "Small things amuse small minds" .. ;)

Stuart

Nadie Niemand

Jun 29, 2003, 7:13:49 AM6/29/03

Peace! This is alt.healing.reiki, alt. yoga or
misc.health.alternative, not alt.grammar.bitch! And we're all off
topic!

Bye! :-)

Garry

suzee

Jun 29, 2003, 2:22:15 PM6/29/03
Nadie Niemand wrote:

> On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 11:26:25 +0200, "Robert Bronsing"
> <NOSPAMFO...@anat.fgg.eur.nl> wrote:
>

> >"Mike Dubbeld" <mi...@erols.com> schreef in bericht
> >>
> >> "suzee" <suz...@nidlink.com> wrote in message

> >> You mean most non-anglo non-scientists and non-technical people. Theres
> >> a lot of 'pet' german dialects also.
> >>

> >"pet" German "dialects"? What do you mean by that? And, eh, rules of using
> >comma's and other punctuation is actually very different from language to
> >language. Don't expect the whole world to have a firm grasp of English
> >grammar. And, use your own punctuation correctly, if you want to bitch about
> >non-native writers not always using correct English grammar. "There's" as in
> >"There is", not Theres (not a word). And, since you're reffering to a
> >plural, use "there are".
>
> Peace! This is alt.healing.reiki, alt. yoga or
> misc.health.alternative, not alt.grammar.bitch! And we're all off
> topic!

I know, and I guess I kinda started it, sorry. It's that since we're all
from different countries where English isn't a first language, we've
become tolerant of less than perfect language usage. It seemed that a
newcomer who was critical of writing style might not be aware of this.
Again, sorry!

sue

Stuart Vernon

Jun 29, 2003, 2:28:00 PM6/29/03
(suzee) wrote:

> I know, and I guess I kinda started it, sorry.

> Again, sorry!

Hey ... that's a load of cock and you know it ...

Stuart

suzee

Jun 29, 2003, 2:34:13 PM6/29/03

Well, maybe I furthered it... ;)

sue

Stuart Vernon

Jun 29, 2003, 2:51:00 PM6/29/03

That was supposed to be "crock" but I guess the required
emphasis came across ... ;)

<grin>

Stuart

Nadie Niemand

Jun 29, 2003, 6:37:53 PM6/29/03
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:51 +0100 (BST), st...@cix.co.uk (Stuart Vernon)
wrote:

>That was supposed to be "crock" but I guess the required
>emphasis came across ... ;)

My virgin ears! Oh, wait. I guess the Q-tips took care of that years
ago....

Garry

Stuart Vernon

Jun 30, 2003, 6:35:00 PM6/30/03
(suzee) wrote:

> I know, and I guess I kinda started it, sorry. It's that since we're all
> from different countries where English isn't a first language, we've
> become tolerant of less than perfect language usage.

And hey ... let's not forget our crushed Toblerone Theo ... ;)

Stuart

suzee

Jun 30, 2003, 8:24:19 PM6/30/03

Yep, the broken chocolate is one type I was thinking of.... oh!
mmmm.... chocolate.... must go have some....

sue

Theo

Jul 1, 2003, 4:25:44 PM7/1/03
Stuart what was this Gartel stuff you mentioned to me ?
I am a pantyhose generation mom was using gartels
Theo

Stuart Vernon wrote:

--
*FREE.it.arte.bonsai*
il sito Italiano bonsai

Think like an Alien and visit your own Planet
Theo
http://www.byjoke.com/

Theo

Jul 1, 2003, 4:28:24 PM7/1/03

suzee wrote:

Stuart Vernon wrote:

> (suzee) wrote:
>
> > I know, and I guess I kinda started it, sorry. It's that since we're all
> > from different countries where English isn't a first language, we've
> > become tolerant of less than perfect language usage.

just for today......;-)
------------
------------
------------
------------
------------
 & do not eat chocolate
 Theo
 LUV
 Theo

> And hey ... let's not forget our crushed Toblerone Theo ... ;)

Yep, the broken chocolate is one type I was thinking of.... oh!
mmmm.... chocolate.... must go have some....

sue

Stuart Vernon

Jul 1, 2003, 5:24:00 PM7/1/03
(Theo) wrote:

> Stuart what was this Gartel stuff you mentioned to me ?
> I am a pantyhose generation mom was using gartels

Did you really mean to post this in here given our recent
correspondence? .. :)

> *FREE.it.arte.bonsai*
> il sito Italiano bonsai

Have you tried rhubarb bonsai?

http://www.rhubarbinfo.com/

Stuart

suzee

Jul 1, 2003, 10:29:46 PM7/1/03
Theo wrote:

> suzee wrote:
>
> > Stuart Vernon wrote:

> > we're all
> > we've
>
> just for today......;-)
> ------------
> ------------
> ------------
> ------------
> ------------
> & do not eat chocolate

Uh-oh, too late! <G>

sue

Science

Jul 2, 2003, 4:12:57 AM7/2/03
All this is a load of rubbish. The writers all fail to realise that chakras
are not to do with external sounds or frequencies, but internal vibrations.
So the sound talked about in the posts is all external sounds. Internal
sounds are completely not to do with this. So once again a few new age
goofs pick up a bit of fancy music theory (and of course muddle it up) and
try to apply it esoterically. And of course lacking all semblance of real
spiritual practices goobley gook it all up to sell it for some dollars. Let
the fools of the world realise this stupidity, so they can better progress
away from it.

Theo

Jul 2, 2003, 11:29:57 AM7/2/03

Rhubarb Bonsai LOL!
No Rhubarb is bad for my old joints ..

Theo

Stuart Vernon wrote:

--
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <b> Bonsai fans visit
&lt;free.it.arte.bonsai&gt;<br>

Theo

Jul 2, 2003, 11:31:03 AM7/2/03

suzee wrote:

When I wrote I JUST had it :-P
Luv
Theo

Stuart Vernon

Jul 2, 2003, 6:48:00 PM7/2/03
(Theo) wrote:

> No Rhubarb is bad for my old joints ..

Ah yes ... oxalic acid ...

http://www.50plushealth.co.uk/index.cfm?articleid=2104

Although http://www.planetherbs.com/articles/arthritis.html

... suggests that TCM extracts can be used to alleviate symptoms
(maybe based on the homoeopathic principle) ...

> 15. Persica and Rhubarb Combination (Tao Ho Cheng Chi Tang)
> Tao ren (persica seed) 6-9 gms Prunus persica
> Gui Zhi (cinnamon) 3-6 gms Cinnamomum cassia
> Da Huang (rhubarb) 6-9 gms Rheum palmatum
> Mang Xiao (mirabilitum) 3-6 gms Mirabilite (sodium sulphate)
> Gan Cao (baked licorice ) 3-6 gms Glycyrrhiza Uralensis
>
> Actions: to eliminate heat and blood stasis in the lower warmer
> (especially the left)

Which side do you dress? ... ;)

Stuart

Theo

Jul 3, 2003, 11:42:46 AM7/3/03
how many signet do you have ?
amazing!
Very interesting anyway.. I do not suffer of Arthritis but I was used
to drink dried Rhubarb roots tea excellent for liver and I had some
troubles so my homeopathic doc told me that it was because of it and
spears( asparagus) as well and I was eating a lot of out of the season
.. so I stop and all is back to normal

Theo

Stuart Vernon wrote:

Stuart Vernon

Jul 3, 2003, 2:05:00 PM7/3/03
(Theo) wrote:

> how many signet do you have ?

Ahah! ... babelfish offers "Bookmark" in English ..

> amazing!

No .. sing the Company Song .. "Google Is Your Friend" .. ;)

Stuart

Stuart Vernon

Jul 3, 2003, 4:25:00 PM7/3/03
(Stuart Vernon) wrote:

> No .. sing the Company Song .. "Google Is Your Friend" .. ;)

PS ... you never answered my final question, Theo ..

Stuart

Theo

Theo

Jul 3, 2003, 4:43:27 PM7/3/03
what do you mean by " which side do you dress"
I get out of the bed with right leg first
BTW I hate eating tomato seeeds bust last year tehy had such horrid
looking and so tasty tomatoes with little seeeds that I had to eat
all.. and I sleep at night very well as no weak prostat bother
anymore !( maybe realik helped too .....)
Theo

Stuart Vernon wrote:

--

*FREE.it.arte.bonsai*
il sito Italiano bonsai

Think like an Alien and visit your own Planet
Theo
http://www.byjoke.com/

Stuart Vernon

Jul 3, 2003, 5:14:00 PM7/3/03
(Theo) wrote:

> what do you mean by " which side do you dress"
> I get out of the bed with right leg first

Ah ... the phraseology is obviously not pan-european ..

If you are having a made-to-measure suit, the discreet
tailor will ask upon "which side do you dress" .. in other
words, which leg of your boxer shorts do you prefer to
allow your wedding tackle to reside ..

S/he does this so as to allow a little extra material on
that side to accommodate the extra bulk ..

On a related subject, in 1315, the legendary Chinese
philosopher and physician Won Hung Lo, after examining
approximately 100,000 men over a period of six years,
established that it is true (to 98%) that one testicle
(usually the left) has a greater propensity for increased
descending .. ;)

<grin>

Forgive me Theo, but this is a wind up ... ;)

Stuart

suzee

Jul 3, 2003, 6:29:56 PM7/3/03
Theo wrote:

> what do you mean by " which side do you dress"
> I get out of the bed with right leg first
> BTW I hate eating tomato seeeds bust last year tehy had such horrid
> looking and so tasty tomatoes with little seeeds that I had to eat
> all.. and I sleep at night very well as no weak prostat bother
> anymore !( maybe realik helped too .....)
> Theo

Tomatoes contain lycopene which is good for the prostate. Maybe you
could find some seedless ones....

sue

Theo

Jul 4, 2003, 1:43:37 AM7/4/03
Stuart Vernon wrote:

> (Theo) wrote:
>
> > what do you mean by " which side do you dress"
> > I get out of the bed with right leg first
>
> Ah ... the phraseology is obviously not pan-european ..
>
> If you are having a made-to-measure suit, the discreet
> tailor will ask upon "which side do you dress" .. in other
> words, which leg of your boxer shorts do you prefer to
> allow your wedding tackle to reside ..

Joy stick you mean :-)

> S/he does this so as to allow a little extra material on
> that side to accommodate the extra bulk ..

I see : left :-)
I was asked that the first time I had a taylor made suit I was( 18 and
by then it was still possible to have it for a reasonable price )and the
taylor asked me
"where do you carry it ?"
and I just fell from heavens and asked : carry what ?
and he said very seriosly and embarassed
*the virile member" LOL!!
I almost chocked with laughting

> On a related subject, in 1315, the legendary Chinese
> philosopher and physician Won Hung Lo, after examining
> approximately 100,000 men over a period of six years,

LOL!

> established that it is true (to 98%) that one testicle
> (usually the left) has a greater propensity for increased
> descending .. ;)

true , and one can lift them at will and the skin is moving around
like an octopusse's one very amazing check on you..:-) it takes i-2
minutes but it does
One side of the body is a little bit larger than the other half so
handfeet and the rest and hands apparently are a diversification of
basic genes some become sex some hands , this is why hands are very
sensible

> <grin>
>
> Forgive me Theo, but this is a wind up ... ;)

why are we always unease when talking about sex? it is a part of human
life and even the part that leads most of our action thinking and
behaviour..
have a nice day
Theo

Stuart Vernon

Jul 4, 2003, 4:22:00 AM7/4/03
(Theo) wrote:

> One side of the body is a little bit larger than the other half so
> handfeet and the rest and hands apparently are a diversification of
> basic genes some become sex some hands , this is why hands are very
> sensible

Not only that ... I did an experiment where I took a photo of my face,
split it in half vertically, and mirrored and joined the same halves
into two images..

Now *that* was astonishing ...

One image was decidedly brute masculine and the other a sweet feminine ..

Guess it proves that the existence of your "virile member" doesn't
define your absolute sexuality ..

> why are we always unease when talking about sex? it is a part of human
> life and even the part that leads most of our action thinking and
> behaviour..

Because your parents told you it was "dirty" ... bet they had the lights
off when little Theo was conceived ... ;)

> have a nice day

You too mate ... :)

Stuart

PS Happy Independence Day to all our Merkins ...

<borrows Ukdena's soapbox>

Funny that you (not personally, but the odd one or two) should fight
against colonialism and then set about establishing its own under
dubious pretexts ..

<steps down from Ukdena's soapbox and returns it>

Theo

Jul 4, 2003, 7:33:45 AM7/4/03

Stuart Vernon wrote:

> (Theo) wrote:
>
> > One side of the body is a little bit larger than the other half so
> > handfeet and the rest and hands apparently are a diversification of
> > basic genes some become sex some hands , this is why hands are very
> > sensible
>
> Not only that ... I did an experiment where I took a photo of my face,
> split it in half vertically, and mirrored and joined the same halves
> into two images..

yest goes in a total vertical split

> Now *that* was astonishing ...
>
> One image was decidedly brute masculine and the other a sweet feminine ..

Dr Jeckil ans Mrs Hide

> Guess it proves that the existence of your "virile member" doesn't
> define your absolute sexuality ..

absolutely not it is just the outside sometimes the inside is a squawk
box squeaking hormons .. "the program"

> > why are we always unease when talking about sex? it is a part of human
> > life and even the part that leads most of our action thinking and
> > behaviour..
>
> Because your parents told you it was "dirty" ...

never thought it was dirty since I was born I always thought it way
exciting..

> bet they had the lights
> off when little Theo was conceived ... ;)

well sure it ...was blakeout because of war :-)..
& when water was clean and sex dirty !

by Stuart

> PS Happy Independence Day to all our Merkins ...

Blue Meanies you mean :-)( yellow submarine)

> <borrows Ukdena's soapbox>
>
> Funny that you (not personally, but the odd one or two) should fight
> against colonialism and then set about establishing its own under
> dubious pretexts ..
>
> <steps down from Ukdena's soapbox and returns it>

:-) the stronger's rights are more righteous you know that :-)
(polemic Theo)

Theo

Jul 4, 2003, 7:40:25 AM7/4/03
Hi Suzee

suzee wrote:

why ? I got used to and all is ok with my prostat it o des not
bother my system on the contrary ..
It is amazing how " I felt" after use that they had that effect
Theo

> sue

Stuart Vernon

Jul 4, 2003, 3:50:00 PM7/4/03
(Theo) wrote:

> :-) the stronger's rights are more righteous you know that :-)
> (polemic Theo)

Yes ... "With God On Our Side" ... :|

Cynical Stuart

Theo

Jul 4, 2003, 4:26:24 PM7/4/03
He stays on many sides :-) he can be everywhere at the same time.. God
can do everything..
he is the Mighty one.. but he has his limits also ...cannot stop human
madnesss
Theo

Stuart Vernon wrote:

Theo

Jul 4, 2003, 4:32:19 PM7/4/03
amazing I posted but did not come here it is gain

Stuart Vernon wrote:

> (Theo) wrote:
>
> > One side of the body is a little bit larger than the other half so
> > handfeet and the rest and hands apparently are a diversification of
> > basic genes some become sex some hands , this is why hands are very
> > sensible
>
> Not only that ... I did an experiment where I took a photo of my face,
> split it in half vertically, and mirrored and joined the same halves
> into two images..
>
> Now *that* was astonishing ...

Dr Jeckil and Mrs Hyde

> One image was decidedly brute masculine and the other a sweet feminine ..
>
> Guess it proves that the existence of your "virile member" doesn't
> define your absolute sexuality ..

the exeterio part only sometimes the inside is like a squawk box :-)

> > why are we always unease when talking about sex? it is a part of human
> > life and even the part that leads most of our action thinking and
> > behaviour..
>
> Because your parents told you it was "dirty" ... bet they had the lights
> off when little Theo was conceived ... ;)

nope I never ever in my life thought sex was dirty

yes I was probably conceived during war blake outs :-) and it was sti the
time when water was clean and sex was dirty
Theo

> > have a nice day
>
> You too mate ... :)
>
> Stuart
>
> PS Happy Independence Day to all our Merkins ...
>
> <borrows Ukdena's soapbox>
>
> Funny that you (not personally, but the odd one or two) should fight
> against colonialism and then set about establishing its own under
> dubious pretexts ..
>
> <steps down from Ukdena's soapbox and returns it>

Nadie Niemand

Jul 4, 2003, 4:51:33 PM7/4/03
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 22:26:24 +0200, Theo <byj...@ch.inter.net> wrote:

>He stays on many sides :-) he can be everywhere at the same time.. God
>can do everything..
>he is the Mighty one.. but he has his limits also ...cannot stop human
>madnesss

Nonsense! One good catastrophe would do the trick. But God is into
recycling and energy husbandry, so he's letting us do it to ourselves
to save effort. ;-)

Garry

Stuart Vernon

Jul 4, 2003, 5:03:00 PM7/4/03
(Theo) wrote:

> He stays on many sides :-) he can be everywhere at the same time.. God
> can do everything..
> he is the Mighty one.. but he has his limits also ...cannot stop human
> madnesss

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight. "
Friedrich Nietzsche

Stuart

Theo

Jul 4, 2003, 5:30:00 PM7/4/03
absolutely lovely
Theo

Stuart Vernon wrote:

Theo

Jul 4, 2003, 5:34:14 PM7/4/03

Nadie Niemand wrote:

for human madness I mean what is actually going on.. humanty has many
significant good sides too
Theo

Stuart Vernon

Jul 4, 2003, 6:01:00 PM7/4/03
(Theo) wrote:

> absolutely lovely

You optimistic, you ... ;)

Stuart

suzee

Jul 4, 2003, 6:33:54 PM7/4/03
Theo wrote:

> amazing I posted but did not come here it is gain

It must have been your newsserver, I saw it... but thanks for the
re-post. <g>

sue

Nadie Niemand

Jul 5, 2003, 12:36:08 AM7/5/03
On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 23:34:14 +0200, Theo <byj...@ch.inter.net> wrote:

>Nadie Niemand wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 22:26:24 +0200, Theo <byj...@ch.inter.net> wrote:
>>
>> >He stays on many sides :-) he can be everywhere at the same time.. God
>> >can do everything..
>> >he is the Mighty one.. but he has his limits also ...cannot stop human
>> >madnesss
>>
>> Nonsense! One good catastrophe would do the trick. But God is into
>> recycling and energy husbandry, so he's letting us do it to ourselves
>> to save effort. ;-)
>>
>> Garry
>
> for human madness I mean what is actually going on.. humanty has many
>significant good sides too

Well, yes, that's what I was referring to, as well. What is going on
is we are killing ourselves off, saving God the bother. Or are you
using the word "actually" to mean "recently" again as in Italian
usage? :-)

Garry

Theo

Jul 5, 2003, 3:07:45 AM7/5/03
HI Garry

Nadie Niemand wrote:

latin in french as well in the meaning "in this very momente" "what is
going on now"
as things are going on , it is forecasted 5 celsious degrees + during thisi
century, problems are lining up
I do not think at this rate that we will suvive over the 2080, pop growth
famine lack of water natural cataclisms..and deseases connected
I will not be here anway :-)
theo

> Garry

Stuart Vernon

Jul 5, 2003, 10:52:00 AM7/5/03
(Theo) wrote:

> absolutely lovely

http://www.utexas.edu/courses/hilde/Phl_304/godisdead.html

[google is your friend]

<grin>

Stuart

Nadie Niemand

Jul 5, 2003, 12:05:36 PM7/5/03
On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 15:52 +0100 (BST), st...@cix.co.uk (Stuart Vernon)
wrote:

A good start! This guy has potential! ;-)

Garry

>[google is your friend]

and your bedfellow! <g>

Stuart Vernon

Jul 5, 2003, 12:45:00 PM7/5/03
(Nadie Niemand) wrote:

> This guy has potential! ;-)

Nietzsche?

Sorry, he's popped off ... but concepts from beyond the
grave are acceptable .. ;)

Stuart

Theo

Jul 5, 2003, 2:05:21 PM7/5/03

Stuart Vernon wrote:

> (Theo) wrote:
>
> > absolutely lovely
>
> http://www.utexas.edu/courses/hilde/Phl_304/godisdead.html

interesting sounds a little bit 1930 so a little old fashioned
I would dare saying that Universe is an ordered Chaos.. at short
view is chaos , but in the bulk is a perfect order
probaly Einstein was thinking the same
on a wall someone wrote :
* God is dead * sig: Nietzsche
later on another writing appeared under it
"Nietzsche is dead "
sig :GOD
le'ts go on ...

Theo

Jul 5, 2003, 2:10:06 PM7/5/03
Guys I received Harry Potter and the order of thePhoenix in enghlish
it is the best sold in all french speaking countries .....in the
english version ! it was on tabloids today
Theo

Stuart Vernon wrote:

Stuart Vernon

Jul 5, 2003, 2:52:00 PM7/5/03
(Theo) wrote:

> Harry Potter

Haven't read any of them and have no intention of
reading any of them ...

Stuart

Stuart Vernon

Jul 5, 2003, 2:52:00 PM7/5/03
(Theo) wrote:

> I would dare saying that Universe is an ordered Chaos..

V jbhyq qner fnlvat gung Havirefr vf na beqrerq Punbf..

Stuart

Theo

Jul 5, 2003, 3:43:24 PM7/5/03
like broken chocholate :-) if you really think you can get what I ment
:-)

Stuart Vernon wrote:

Theo

Jul 5, 2003, 3:44:06 PM7/5/03

Stuart Vernon wrote:

too old 4 em'
Theo

Stuart Vernon

Jul 5, 2003, 3:55:00 PM7/5/03
(Theo) wrote:

> too old 4 em'

Nope ... my imagination surpasses anything purported
to be in there ..

Stuart

Theo

Jul 5, 2003, 3:57:22 PM7/5/03

Stuart Vernon wrote:

you BOS you mean ...

Stuart Vernon

Jul 5, 2003, 4:23:00 PM7/5/03
(Theo) wrote:

> you BOS you mean ...

"Bedfordshire On Sunday" newspaper ???

Stuart

Stuart Vernon

Jul 5, 2003, 4:46:00 PM7/5/03
(Theo) wrote:

> like broken chocholate :-) if you really think you can get
> whatI ment :-)

ROT13 .... ;)

Stuart

Judy Rigby

Jul 5, 2003, 4:57:14 PM7/5/03
Stuart Vernon <st...@cix.co.uk> writes

>Nope ... my imagination surpasses anything purported
>to be in there ..

Good Lord ! What are you waiting for ... write it down immediately ...
do you have *any idea* how much money she's making out of all of this
... ? ;)
--
Judy
http://members.lycos.co.uk/bluelotusrising/index.html

Theo

Jul 5, 2003, 5:18:45 PM7/5/03
Family's Book Of Shadows
Theo

Stuart Vernon wrote:

Theo

Jul 5, 2003, 5:20:04 PM7/5/03
I do not know how to youse it for opening when applicable ..
Theo

Stuart Vernon wrote:

Theo

Jul 5, 2003, 5:21:51 PM7/5/03
Judy ts! ts! copying is not good he should make something *different*
we know know she made all that money but nobody could imagine that before
!
Theo

Judy Rigby wrote:

Judy Rigby

Jul 5, 2003, 5:42:47 PM7/5/03
In article <3F07416E...@ch.inter.net>, Theo <byj...@ch.inter.net>
writes

>Judy ts! ts! copying is not good he should make something *different*
> we know know she made all that money but nobody could imagine that before
>!
>Theo

Nope. Misunderstanding. wasn't suggesting he *copy* ... he said what he
had in his head surpassed what she put on paper. I intended to indicate
that if that's the case, he should commit his thoughts to paper, thereby
surpassing her income. Not a big issue :)

Stuart Vernon

Jul 5, 2003, 5:55:00 PM7/5/03
(Theo) wrote:

> I do not know how to youse it for openin

You are a technological idiot .. OK? ... ;)

If you want help, ask .. :)

Stuart

Stuart Vernon

Jul 5, 2003, 7:15:00 PM7/5/03
(Judy Rigby) wrote:

> Nope. Misunderstanding. wasn't suggesting he *copy* ... he said what he
> had in his head surpassed what she put on paper. I intended to indicate
> that if that's the case, he should commit his thoughts to paper, thereby
> surpassing her income. Not a big issue :)

Yeah right ...

Hobbits ......... oh bum .. that's already been done .. :|

Judy Rigby

Jul 5, 2003, 7:37:19 PM7/5/03
Stuart Vernon <st...@cix.co.uk> writes

>Hobbits ......... oh bum .. that's already been done .. :|

not on roller skates it ain't ;)

Stuart Vernon

Jul 5, 2003, 7:54:00 PM7/5/03
(Judy Rigby) wrote:

> Stuart Vernon <st...@cix.co.uk> writes
> >
> >Hobbits ......... oh bum .. that's already been done .. :|
>
> not on roller skates it ain't ;)

Roller-blading Middle-Earth denizens with attitude ...

Might work ... ;)

Stuart

Stuart Vernon

Jul 5, 2003, 8:12:00 PM7/5/03

> Roller-blading Middle-Earth denizens with attitude ...
>
> Might work ... ;)

I can see it now ... a cross between "Starlight Express"
and "Noggin The Nog" ...

<grin>

You need to have been there ... ;)

Stuart

FBag...@shire.net

Jul 5, 2003, 10:38:11 PM7/5/03
On Sun, 6 Jul 2003 00:54 +0100 (BST), st...@cix.co.uk (Stuart Vernon)
wrote:

>(Judy Rigby) wrote:

Bad news. Truth is stranger than fiction. I'm short, have hairy feet,
and live in a house built into the hillside with a round door.We
prefer to call ourselves Holbytla in our native tongue. And I prefer
ice skating to roller blading. And I have this ring with a cool
inscription that reads:

Ash nazg durbatuluk
Ash nazg gimbatul
Ash nazg thrakatuluk
Agh burzum ishi krimpatul

F.B.

Theo

Jul 6, 2003, 12:57:26 AM7/6/03
Hi Stuart good morning
Stuart Vernon wrote:

> (Theo) wrote:
>
> > I do not know how to youse it for openin
>
> You are a technological idiot .. OK? ... ;)

Tecknotroll more or less

> If you want help, ask .. :)

with pleasure!
Theo

Theo

Jul 6, 2003, 1:10:02 AM7/6/03

Stuart Vernon wrote:

of course that I understood that Stuart understated a deeply fertile mind...

but what I ment is to find the udea that unexspectedly becomes a great
crazy, nobody can imagine that before; many ideas starts as simples ones and
become a huge success
we just made a T shit a command 100 pieces
is a white one with all front chest written in pink fluo
99 %

sale up

pronunced the french way results as " saloppe" that turns in that
meaning :
99% slut !!!
well no women could dare wearing that not even a hooker working in her
sidewwalk.. and the surprise was that Gays bought all of them in a week ...
Gays lake parade is coming soon ....
unpredictable success --
Theo

Stuart Vernon

Jul 6, 2003, 3:44:00 AM7/6/03
(Theo) wrote:

> we just made a T shit

I'll bet that hurt ... ;)

Stuart

Theo

Jul 6, 2003, 7:27:09 AM7/6/03
surely does .. next one will be the same but in black with phosporescent

writing for night cruise.. LOL
Theo

Stuart Vernon wrote:

Stuart Vernon

Jul 6, 2003, 8:59:00 AM7/6/03

(Theo) wrote:

> surely does .. next one will be the same but in black with phosporescent
> writing for night cruise.. LOL

I really do think you need to watch your diet .. ;)

Stuart

Stuart Vernon

Jul 6, 2003, 9:11:00 AM7/6/03
(Theo) wrote:

> of course that I understood that Stuart understated a deeply fertile
> mind...

Eh? What's this 'ere "fertile mind" all about? For the most part,
my filtering software blocks out the porn spam, but I did get one
the other day featuring a strange guy in a green turban ... ;)

Stuart

Theo

Jul 6, 2003, 9:53:17 AM7/6/03

Stuart Vernon wrote:

I am slim & I stay home after sunset .. Vampyeres are around ...
Theo

Theo

Jul 6, 2003, 9:55:24 AM7/6/03

Stuart Vernon wrote:

It was me, pursuing the elusive butterfly of love ( for the others... in
the crystal ball)
Theo

us...@domain.invalid

Jul 27, 2003, 12:07:49 AM7/27/03
Robert Bronsing wrote:
> "Mike Dubbeld" <mi...@erols.com> schreef in bericht

>> A trillion is 1,000,000,000,000 the commas help identifiying what
>> the number is. Would it be 1000000000000 in German?

> No. It would be 1.000.000.000.000 or, simply 1.10^9

Yeah, a month old x-posted thread to which to reply!

They use commas instead of decimal points in SA too, presumably due to
them having much Dutch ancestry and despite them once being a member of
our blesséd Commonwealth.

Ostensibly to prevent this confusion, over in this part of the world --
poorly taught and followed, even to those who claim themselves educated
-- convention says any number over one thousand is supposed to be
grouped neither by . nor by , but by .

Dale