Some "Hot" jokes from Texas

m. mckeller

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
A sad Texan once prayed, "I wish it would
rain - not so much for me, I've seen it --
but for my seven year old."

It's so dry that the trees are whistlin'
for the dogs.

It's so dry that the cows are giving
evaporated milk.

A visitor to Texas once asked, "Does it
ever rain out here? "Yes it does." A
rancher replied. "Do you remember that
part in the bible when it rained for 40 days and 40 nights?"
"Yes i'm familar with Noah's flood", the visitor replied.
"Well", the rancher said, "We got two and a half inches during that
spell."

There's an old Texas joke about a man who bet several of his friends
that it would never rain again, and collected
from two of them.

---
> >>QUESTION REALITY ...

ri...@webtv.net