ping riki

ThePsyko

Nov 15, 2006, 1:58:43 PM11/15/06
I have info for you re: our little pedo buddies in alt.support.girl-lovers

get on MSN or email me

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

-=Biscuit=-

Nov 15, 2006, 6:41:29 PM11/15/06
ThePsyko <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> delighted us to no end by
taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:Xns987C6FC2B2...@nntp.petitmorte.net, on the
hallowed day of Wed 15 Nov 2006 10:58:43a:

> I have info for you re: our little pedo buddies in
> alt.support.girl-lovers
>
> get on MSN or email me

*You*...on an IM program? hehehehehehe

--
-=Mara=- CatTard #1
If stupidity was painful, The Rocky Mountains would be full of

ThePsyko

Nov 15, 2006, 6:51:54 PM11/15/06
On 15 Nov 2006, you wrote in alt.hackers.malicious:

> ThePsyko <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> delighted us to no end by
> taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
> news:Xns987C6FC2B2...@nntp.petitmorte.net, on the
> hallowed day of Wed 15 Nov 2006 10:58:43a:
>
>> I have info for you re: our little pedo buddies in
>> alt.support.girl-lovers
>>
>> get on MSN or email me
>>

> *You*...on an IM program? hehehehehehe

I know.. strange ain't it? lol

I leave it on all the time and never answer anybody lololol

-=Biscuit=-

Nov 15, 2006, 7:20:53 PM11/15/06
ThePsyko <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> delighted us to no end by
taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:Xns987CA1781A...@nntp.petitmorte.net, on the
hallowed day of Wed 15 Nov 2006 03:51:54p:

> On 15 Nov 2006, you wrote in alt.hackers.malicious:
>
>> ThePsyko <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> delighted us to no end by
>> taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
>> news:Xns987C6FC2B2...@nntp.petitmorte.net, on the
>> hallowed day of Wed 15 Nov 2006 10:58:43a:
>>
>>> I have info for you re: our little pedo buddies in
>>> alt.support.girl-lovers
>>>
>>> get on MSN or email me
>>>

>> *You*...on an IM program? hehehehehehe
>>

> I know.. strange ain't it? lol

VERY!!! I remember back in the day, what I had to do to get you on
AIM.

> I leave it on all the time and never answer anybody lololol

I hate MSN, it's annoying. I mostly use Yahoo, and once in a while
remember to load Trillian, which has all my IM logins...for one
person. Heather (the benefactor of the Lime Project dealie) uses
AIM and only AIM....so I use Trillain to talk to her (I uninstalled
AIM long ago).

Now that wee one's grandpa has broadband and Yahoo, he can reach me
through IM, which is slightly less annoying than dozens of calls a
day.

Slightly :)

Velocity

Nov 16, 2006, 5:03:33 PM11/16/06

"ThePsyko" <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> wrote in message
> [...]
hey you ron my msn . the velocity one get a hold of me . i am done for the
season in construction. so much free time till spring

trippy

Nov 17, 2006, 2:01:37 AM11/17/06
In article <Xns987CA1781A...@nntp.petitmorte.net>, ThePsyko
took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I said "Oh Wow"...

I don't even run mine anymore hardly. I'm not very social anyway.

--
trippy
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

NP: "All I Really Want" -- Alanis Morissette

"Now, technology's getting better all the time and that's fine,
but most of the time all you need is a stick of gum, a pocketknife,
and a smile."

-- Robert Redford "Spy Game"

-=Biscuit=-

Nov 17, 2006, 3:36:03 AM11/17/06
trippy <silve...@tacoshells.com> delighted us to no end by

taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:MPG.1fc71a4ca...@news.alt.net, on the hallowed day
of Thu 16 Nov 2006 11:01:37p:

> In article <Xns987CA1781A...@nntp.petitmorte.net>,
> ThePsyko took the hamburger meat, threw it on the grill, and I
> said "Oh Wow"...
>
>> On 15 Nov 2006, you wrote in alt.hackers.malicious:
>>
>> > ThePsyko <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> delighted us to no end
>> > by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
>> > news:Xns987C6FC2B2...@nntp.petitmorte.net, on the
>> > hallowed day of Wed 15 Nov 2006 10:58:43a:

>> > *You*...on an IM program? hehehehehehe
>> >

>> I know.. strange ain't it? lol
>>
>> I leave it on all the time and never answer anybody lololol
>>

> I don't even run mine anymore hardly. I'm not very social
> anyway.

I disagree :)

--

Help Heather kick cancer's ass! http://www.limeproject.org