Baby-Murderers INC.NAMBLA EXPOSED!

1 view

DGITC

Jul 21, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/21/00
In article <wM7e5.166$ZM2.3...@news01.buzzardnews.com>,
rikijo<rik...@home.com> wrote:

> Everyone should examine this link to truly understand why exposing these
> fuckers
> is top-priority..This link comes from Vampi...posted on the mssg-board:
> http://shadow-net.com/nam2.htm
> `Fucking murderers on the loose..where`s my gun?!?!?!

Rikijo, I appreciate you're concern for the children, I really do. But
vigilante justice isn't the answer, no matter what the crime is. If you
really want to help put pedophiles behind bars, why don't you simply go
to school to learn to be a law enforcement official, and try to get into
a sexual crimes division?

--
DGITC

APDD d00d #716h7-pu55y

If you don't like what I have to say, killfile me and shut the fuck up.

I finally made a hate list! Yay!
http://users1.50megs.com/vampi/lamerlist.html
(note: This is NOT my website)

A sock puppet of Hugh_Despot, Cipher and Dean Humphries.

YES! Someone listbombed me!!1! (or tried to anyway)

I have officially been absorbed into the *Emperor*/*James* collective!
(TINE/JC)

"Your sig is way too small. Could you post it again?"
Son_of_Chive_Mynde helps me fluff my sig out in Message-ID
<045d4482...@usw-ex0103-023.remarq.com>

More sig fodder. Thanks John Caldwell
"and mow yer sig, fer fsck sake"

My lits: 1. Ian Tong; 2. RALHP

I'm made Ian Tong's lits!

rikijo

bubbleghost

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:38:35 -0400, DGITC
<dg...@bellDONTSPAMMEYOUFUCKERSsouth.net> scrawled upon the shithouse
wall that is usenet

>In article <wM7e5.166$ZM2.3...@news01.buzzardnews.com>,
>rikijo<rik...@home.com> wrote:
>

>> Everyone should examine this link to truly understand why exposing these
>> fuckers
>> is top-priority..This link comes from Vampi...posted on the mssg-board:
>> http://shadow-net.com/nam2.htm
>> `Fucking murderers on the loose..where`s my gun?!?!?!
>

>Rikijo, I appreciate you're concern for the children, I really do. But
>vigilante justice isn't the answer, no matter what the crime is. If you
>really want to help put pedophiles behind bars, why don't you simply go
>to school to learn to be a law enforcement official, and try to get into
>a sexual crimes division?

Good idea....
And until then why don't you send any information you learn about them
to LEA's, instead of posting them here or on your website?

Cipher

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
In article <8lb7o6$egg$1...@oliveloaf.databasix.com>,
news:alt.hackers.malicious logged on, tripped an Echelon filter, had it
intercepted and relayed through a secure NSA mail server, who in turn
posted it to Fluffy's Usenet:

> In article <wM7e5.166$ZM2.3...@news01.buzzardnews.com>, rikijo

> wrote:
> >Everyone should examine this link to truly understand why<SLAP>
>
> To understand why you call everyone who disagrees with you a pedophile?
> To understand why you destroy evidence that law enforcement could use to
> put the real pedos in jail?

1. He's an asshole who never grew up.
2. He's stealing their collections.

> Grow up and fuck off, Rikijo. Your actions here show you don't give a
> flying fuck about REAL pedophiles. You just want an excuse to be an
> asswipe.

)\ ( ) /( Cipher/Proud Member, Netscum Alumni Association
)-(0^^0)-( ***********POSTED IN OCCUPIED AHM**************
)/ \\// \( Colonel/1st Virginia Volunteers/CEsium Brigade
(oo) ***********POSTED IN OCCUPIED AHM**************
/ ~~ \ Empire of APDD/#6-5p07/VLNOC Cohort #1407
o@o o@o PGP Public Key available at my website

Cipher

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
In article <gdcins45jba4cbvpr...@4ax.com>, bubbleghost
<bubbl...@hushhushmail.com> logged on, tripped an Echelon filter, had

it intercepted and relayed through a secure NSA mail server, who in turn
posted it to Fluffy's Usenet:

> On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:38:35 -0400, DGITC

> <dg...@bellDONTSPAMMEYOUFUCKERSsouth.net> scrawled upon the shithouse
> wall that is usenet
>

> >In article <wM7e5.166$ZM2.3...@news01.buzzardnews.com>,

> >rikijo<rik...@home.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Everyone should examine this link to truly understand why exposing these
> >> fuckers
> >> is top-priority..This link comes from Vampi...posted on the mssg-board:
> >> http://shadow-net.com/nam2.htm
> >> `Fucking murderers on the loose..where`s my gun?!?!?!
> >
> >Rikijo, I appreciate you're concern for the children, I really do. But
> >vigilante justice isn't the answer, no matter what the crime is. If you
> >really want to help put pedophiles behind bars, why don't you simply go
> >to school to learn to be a law enforcement official, and try to get into
> >a sexual crimes division?
> >

> Good idea....
> And until then why don't you send any information you learn about them
> to LEA's, instead of posting them here or on your website?

You're both missing the point...

This pedo busting is a strawman of deflection, in rikijo's widdle mind he
thinks LE will not fuck with him...

The boy appears to be quite insane...

DGITC

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
<bubbl...@hushhushmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:38:35 -0400, DGITC
> <dg...@bellDONTSPAMMEYOUFUCKERSsouth.net> scrawled upon the shithouse
> wall that is usenet
>
> >In article <wM7e5.166$ZM2.3...@news01.buzzardnews.com>,
> >rikijo<rik...@home.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Everyone should examine this link to truly understand why exposing
> >> these
> >> fuckers
> >> is top-priority..This link comes from Vampi...posted on the
> >> mssg-board:
> >> http://shadow-net.com/nam2.htm
> >> `Fucking murderers on the loose..where`s my gun?!?!?!
> >
> >Rikijo, I appreciate you're concern for the children, I really do. But
> >vigilante justice isn't the answer, no matter what the crime is. If you
> >really want to help put pedophiles behind bars, why don't you simply go
> >to school to learn to be a law enforcement official, and try to get into
> >a sexual crimes division?
> >

> Good idea....
> And until then why don't you send any information you learn about them
> to LEA's, instead of posting them here or on your website?

And don't break any laws to obtain said information.

bubbleghost

Jul 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/22/00
On Sat, 22 Jul 2000 03:54:25 -0400, cip...@lart.com (Cipher) scrawled

upon the shithouse wall that is usenet

>In article <gdcins45jba4cbvpr...@4ax.com>, bubbleghost

><bubbl...@hushhushmail.com> logged on, tripped an Echelon filter, had
>it intercepted and relayed through a secure NSA mail server, who in turn
>posted it to Fluffy's Usenet:
>

>> On Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:38:35 -0400, DGITC
>> <dg...@bellDONTSPAMMEYOUFUCKERSsouth.net> scrawled upon the shithouse
>> wall that is usenet

>> >Rikijo, I appreciate you're concern for the children, I really do. But
>> >vigilante justice isn't the answer, no matter what the crime is. If you
>> >really want to help put pedophiles behind bars, why don't you simply go
>> >to school to learn to be a law enforcement official, and try to get into
>> >a sexual crimes division?
>> >

>> Good idea....
>> And until then why don't you send any information you learn about them
>> to LEA's, instead of posting them here or on your website?
>

>You're both missing the point...
>
>This pedo busting is a strawman of deflection, in rikijo's widdle mind he
>thinks LE will not fuck with him...
>
>The boy appears to be quite insane...
>
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> )\ ( ) /( Cipher/Proud Member, Netscum Alumni Association
> )-(0^^0)-( ***********POSTED IN OCCUPIED AHM**************
> )/ \\// \( Colonel/1st Virginia Volunteers/CEsium Brigade
> (oo) ***********POSTED IN OCCUPIED AHM**************
> / ~~ \ Empire of APDD/#6-5p07/VLNOC Cohort #1407
>o@o o@o PGP Public Key available at my website
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're probably right....Reekyho would bust a pedo to make himself
look like a threeleet h@><0r, but that would probably be the only
reason....
As far as being "insane"...well, sociopathic and egocentric, yes.
Insane...well I'd have to disagree....

Cipher

Jul 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/23/00
In article <8lf1pf$b1n$5...@herekittykitty.databasix.com>, Taylor NetScum
<tay...@wilhelp.com> logged on, tripped an Echelon filter, had it

intercepted and relayed through a secure NSA mail server, who in turn
posted it to Fluffy's Usenet:

> Most certainly. After all the FBI wants to work with fuckheads like Ray who
> attempt to commit crimes by sending a fax to some ISP and claiming to be
> another people with hopes of getting a password.
>
> Lets not forget that the FBI wants to work with Fuckheads like Ray who sends
> child pornography to people like Cipher and I then posts publicly about how
> he is going to frame us. Oh yea, the FBI is well known for having such high
> profile fuckheads like Ray working with them.

The kiddie porn he sent was the absolute proof that rikijo, RL Ray Dixon,
is a fucking criminal...

===begin message 1 of 2===

Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 04:19:57 -0400
Subject: FUCK JOO!
Newsgroups: alt.hackers.malicious

Yep, Asshole Nettkopp bastards had the tables-switched on you the other
day huh LOL!!!
The "Men In Black" come to my door and sit down for hours while I discuss
the politics of Exposin` Pedo`s, while Killin` Trollz.. An equitable
arrangement that I`m comfortable with..I feel like `007` BWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!-

"riki..<pause>...rikijo..shaken, not stirred LOL!!" Just like I said
before, no-one cares about antagonizers getting hacked when they play with
FIRE(AHM) -then cry- wolf, It won`t work Goat-Blowers..
This is why Psyko was let go..They need him On-line, not behind bars LOL!!!!

Thank you Nettkopps for proving my theory..GAME-ON!

rikijo

"The Best Hacker In The EAST!!!!

===end message 1 of 2===

===begin message 2 of 2===

Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 02:02:14 -0400
Subject: Re: immenent DISASTER!! BWAAAAAA!!!! Newsgroups: alt.hackers.malicious

Not today CW..
gotta doo this until things cool-off LOL!!! Just until after the war
dood..Then regular shit.. Da feds have already contacted me , but I gave
em` KP info and we worked out a deal..I kill trolls ..They leave me da
fuck alone..It`s the American-way! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Can`t do my job behind
bars..right??LOL!!!!!!!!

rikijo

"The Best Hacker In The East!"

===end message 2 of 2===

)\ ( ) /( Cipher/Proud Member, Netscum Alumni Association

)-(0^^0)-( Bungmunch U./AHM Memorial Institute of F@x0r1n6/Dean