1 c4ll3D k3v1n c4nN0n buT h3 hunG3d3d UP!

spo...@petitmorte.net

Apr 11, 2001, 8:48:52 PM4/11/01
In <9b2i9...@drn.newsguy.com>, in alt.hackers.malicious, wav3D
<wa...@newsguy.com> typed:

> h3Y k1dS!
>
> i c4ll3D k3v1n c4nN0n - h3 h4ng3d3d uP!
>
> h3770!
>
> pHukk1nG p00c33!
>
> M00HahahAHhahAH 1 0wn j00! h3 c4NT d00 sh3yat!

Fuuuccckkkk... what breed of goat was your father?

--
=
(-'-)

rikijo

Apr 12, 2001, 4:14:44 AM4/12/01

Petimorte sucz the Llamas azz!!!!!!!!!!!

Vampi Fangs

Apr 12, 2001, 7:55:20 AM4/12/01
On 12 Apr 2001 00:48:52 GMT, spo...@petitmorte.net enlightened us:

>In <9b2i9...@drn.newsguy.com>, in alt.hackers.malicious, wav3D
><wa...@newsguy.com> typed:
>

>> h3Y k1dS!
>>
>> i c4ll3D k3v1n c4nN0n - h3 h4ng3d3d uP!
>>
>> h3770!
>> h3770!
>> h3770!
>>
>> pHukk1nG p00c33!
>>
>> M00HahahAHhahAH 1 0wn j00! h3 c4NT d00 sh3yat!
>
>Fuuuccckkkk... what breed of goat was your father?

a Wussygoat?

--

V--V

http://www.bigfoot.com/~vfangs
http://www.petitmorte.net/graveyard/

Beware of a man's shadow and a bee's sting.
Burmese Proverb

Genius does what it must, talent does what it can.
Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

Proud petitmorte poster and member of the official Howard Kk/f

PGP Key ID: 0xADD8F27D
PGP Key Server: pgpkeys.mit.edu

spo...@petitmorte.net

Apr 12, 2001, 10:52:46 AM4/12/01
In <9b4chf$b1j$1...@intimidator.databasix.com>, in alt.hackers.malicious,
Dr. Hangnail! <city...@online.know> typed:

>rikijo likes big butts and he/she cannot lie:

>> spo...@petitmorte.net wrote:
>>>
>>> In <9b2i9...@drn.newsguy.com>, in alt.hackers.malicious, wav3D
>>> <wa...@newsguy.com> typed:

>>> Fuuuccckkkk... what breed of goat was your father?
>>>
>>> --

>>> (-'-)
>>> _|_
>>> __(o.o)__
>>> / '-' \
>>> /Petit Morte\
>>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>> Ni l'un ni autre je sans vous, ni l'un ni l'autre vous sans moi.
>>> Avez-vous eu votre petite mort aujourd'hui?
>>> Winner AHM FlamersRus Award 2000 - mhm29x3 - "Spooge is living
>>> pr0n"TC www.petitmorte.net/fuckingpigs/
>>> www.petitmorte.net/graveyard/
>>>

>> Petimorte sucz the Llamas azz!!!!!!!!!!!
>

>OOHOOOO! GOOD ONE!
>
>My turn! Ray Dixon of Oshawa, Ontario, Canada has viewed and
>downloaded KP numerous times by his own admission, and undoubtedly
>has some on his hard drive right now.
>
>So, is Petitmorte "bo0tfux0red" yet? Still waiting for Z to just give
>in and hand the domain over to you? Bwahahahahaha! Keep faxin' you
>fucking no-skillz lo0z3r.
>
>Oh yeah, remember when you said that *I* was going to get
>"8o0tFuX0r3d" in rec.skiing.alpine? Well, as far as I know, you never
>did, and I'm still posting away merrily in RSA, but you're not.
>Whassa matter? Is your Murata in the shop? That sounds like a
>"SPNAK" on yo' Monkey aZZ, Raymond Dixon of Oshawa, Ontario, Canada!
>
>MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You can't hack shit, Ray. You are aware of
>the fact that none of the AHM regs like you, aren't you, Raymond?
>Well, guess what? You have DataBasix & Petitmorte to thank for that.
>No wonder you've got such a jones for us!
>
>FA>< 0N, DO0D!!1!!!!1!!!11! _

BWa ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Doctor! Doctor! What's the prognosis on the health of a goof who is up
at 4:14 in the AM just to post to Usenet?

He says he's on vacation, but I'm pretty sure the Zo0 ain't closed this
week.....

spo...@petitmorte.net

Apr 12, 2001, 10:55:11 AM4/12/01
In <3ad7979c...@casbah.org>, in alt.hackers.malicious,
va...@shad0ws.deletehipcrimecom (Vampi Fangs) typed:

>On 12 Apr 2001 00:48:52 GMT, spo...@petitmorte.net enlightened us:
>
>> In <9b2i9...@drn.newsguy.com>, in alt.hackers.malicious, wav3D
>> <wa...@newsguy.com> typed:
>>

>>> h3Y k1dS!
>>>
>>> i c4ll3D k3v1n c4nN0n - h3 h4ng3d3d uP!
>>>
>>> h3770!
>>> h3770!
>>> h3770!
>>>
>>> pHukk1nG p00c33!
>>>
>>> M00HahahAHhahAH 1 0wn j00! h3 c4NT d00 sh3yat!
>>
>> Fuuuccckkkk... what breed of goat was your father?
>
>a Wussygoat?

A Wussygoat that was put down for distemper and very bad infestation of
tapeworms.

DWG

Apr 12, 2001, 10:36:39 AM4/12/01
<spo...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message news:9b4fkf$lte$5...@intimidator.databasix.com...
[...]

> A Wussygoat that was put down for distemper and very bad infestation of
> tapeworms.

Watch out. That'll make you sick.

Regards
Rick

_me...@newsguy.com

Apr 12, 2001, 5:25:17 PM4/12/01
In article <3AD563F4...@primus.ca>, rikijo says...

Martin Hannigan

Apr 12, 2001, 6:19:49 PM4/12/01
In article <3ad7979c...@casbah.org>, va...@shad0ws.deletehipcrimecom
says...

>On 12 Apr 2001 00:48:52 GMT, spo...@petitmorte.net enlightened us:
>
>>In <9b2i9...@drn.newsguy.com>, in alt.hackers.malicious, wav3D
>><wa...@newsguy.com> typed:
>>

>>> h3Y k1dS!
>>>
>>> i c4ll3D k3v1n c4nN0n - h3 h4ng3d3d uP!
>>>
>>> h3770!
>>> h3770!
>>> h3770!
>>>
>>> pHukk1nG p00c33!
>>>
>>> M00HahahAHhahAH 1 0wn j00! h3 c4NT d00 sh3yat!
>>
>>Fuuuccckkkk... what breed of goat was your father?
>
>a Wussygoat?

A shemale Wussygoat. Get yer shit straight.

spo...@petitmorte.net

Apr 12, 2001, 11:26:57 PM4/12/01
In <6FC83C3D7...@yahoo.com>, in alt.hackers.malicious, DWG
<dearw...@yahoo.com> typed:

I eat Raymond as a snack "Rick".

How many dicksocks do you have, lil'diki?

Jay Jay

Apr 13, 2001, 12:45:54 AM4/13/01
On 13 Apr 2001 03:26:57 GMT, spo...@petitmorte.net wrote:

>In <6FC83C3D7...@yahoo.com>, in alt.hackers.malicious, DWG
><dearw...@yahoo.com> typed:
>
>><spo...@petitmorte.net> wrote in message
>>news:9b4fkf$lte$5...@intimidator.databasix.com... [...]
>>>
>>> A Wussygoat that was put down for distemper and very bad infestation
>>> of tapeworms.
>>
>>Watch out. That'll make you sick.
>>
>>Regards
>>Rick
>
>I eat Raymond as a snack "Rick".
>
>How many dicksocks do you have, lil'diki?

Sadly this one is dumber than Li'l diki. He's invading AUK from API,
LOL.

spo...@petitmorte.net

Apr 13, 2001, 2:00:57 PM4/13/01
In <3ad68427...@24.65.217.221>, in alt.hackers.malicious,
jay...@naked.cum (Jay Jay) typed:

I'm *what*? Invading AUK? I live in AUK you stoopid feces licking worm
chewing maroon.

Now get *out* of my froup before you feel the heat of liquid me in your
eye socket.

DWG

Apr 13, 2001, 6:30:34 PM4/13/01

spo...@petitmorte.net wrote:

> In <3ad68427...@24.65.217.221>, in alt.hackers.malicious,
> jay...@naked.cum (Jay Jay) typed:
>
> >On 13 Apr 2001 03:26:57 GMT, spo...@petitmorte.net wrote:
> >
> >> In <6FC83C3D7...@yahoo.com>, in alt.hackers.malicious, DWG
> >> <dearw...@yahoo.com> typed:

> >> I eat Raymond as a snack "Rick".
> >>
> >> How many dicksocks do you have, lil'diki?
> >
> >Sadly this one is dumber than Li'l diki. He's invading AUK from API,
> >LOL.
>
> I'm *what*? Invading AUK? I live in AUK you stoopid feces licking worm
> chewing maroon.
>
> Now get *out* of my froup before you feel the heat of liquid me in your
> eye socket.

Pardonay mwa!! I was commenting on your comment about Reeky and li'l diki.
Heh, didn't mean ta confues you!!

spo...@petitmorte.net

Apr 13, 2001, 11:29:42 PM4/13/01
In <3AD77E0A...@yahoo.com>, in alt.usenet.kooks, DWG
<dearw...@yahoo.com> typed:

>spo...@petitmorte.net wrote:
>>
>> In <3ad68427...@24.65.217.221>, in alt.hackers.malicious,
>> jay...@naked.cum (Jay Jay) typed:

>>> Sadly this one is dumber than Li'l diki. He's invading AUK from
>>> API, LOL.
>>
>> I'm *what*? Invading AUK? I live in AUK you stoopid feces licking
>> worm chewing maroon.
>>
>> Now get *out* of my froup before you feel the heat of liquid me in
>> your eye socket.
>>

>Pardonay mwa!! I was commenting on your comment about Reeky and li'l
>diki. Heh, didn't mean ta confues you!!

Oops.

I should <coff coff> checked the headers. That home.on.ca part is the
give away.

I take it Ray is a big fan of yours?

DWG

Apr 14, 2001, 6:45:17 AM4/14/01

Actually, I'm the real DWG. The other one is forging me through an open
server with headers ripped off from someone else. My guess is that it's Zev,
back to his old tricks, minus one Altopia account from last weekend's abuse.
The "Rick" that he's signing as is Rick Gurley, troublemaker from API...

spo...@petitmorte.net

Apr 14, 2001, 3:06:24 PM4/14/01
In <3AD82A3D...@yahoo.com>, in alt.usenet.kooks, DWG
<dearw...@yahoo.com> typed: