Kevin A Kannon<-Sucks my penis

rikijo©

Sep 9, 2003, 8:23:25 PM9/9/03
Hey Fag do you want me to post all that shit I snarfed after your beating
Mr. Kevin Kannon? Remember what your Father said when we asked for ya at
your parents house? Hmm? He has disowned the very sight of you. Why ,
because you live with your lover who just happens to be a MAN! LOL
Why are you posting in my group?

What do you mean old, old, story. Thats not old, bitch, thats your
fucking life. You suck penises Kevin "FACT" You got hammered along wiht
the datababysex trolls and other idiots like Burnore spooge and Cipher.

Yer friend Ian hayes knowz yer a fag..He even asked you about it in that
hacked email. Here read it,fudgepacker:

Read the Pedo`s Hacked mail:
-----Original Message-----> From: Kevin A. Cannon