Why I`m Own3d!

spo...@petitmorte.net

May 11, 2001, 5:55:44 PM5/11/01
I John Boyd, suck shit each and every day !

Brian

May 11, 2001, 8:34:38 PM5/11/01

spo...@petitmorte.net wrote in message
<9dfdllkj23$2...@intimidator.databasix.com>...

>I John Boyd, suck shit each and every day !

ROTFLMAO!

Maximus!

May 11, 2001, 9:51:38 PM5/11/01
In article <optional_brain-009...@news.iprimus.com.au>, Optional
Identity says...

>Spooge usin OE, yeah right.

He sure does..ROTFL..

Dowap

May 11, 2001, 10:08:25 PM5/11/01
In article <JG0L6.2340$j65.1...@www.newsranger.com>, Maximus!
<max...@jedi-knights.com> wrote:

I find it interesting that lil'diki is laughing at OE when his buddies
Vinny and Buzzard use and praise it. Go figure.

*You so funny*

rikijo

May 11, 2001, 11:08:53 PM5/11/01

Dowap wrote:

> I find it interesting that lil'diki is laughing at OE when his buddies
> Vinny and Buzzard use and praise it. Go figure.

Praise what fuckhead? Praise a program?..praise? praaaaaaaaaaaaaise?
Fucking lam3r..the only thing to be praised is the day you get run over by your
school bus.

rikijo

sunnut

May 12, 2001, 2:23:28 AM5/12/01
On Sat, 12 May 2001 06:01:35 GMT, overfl0w (TINO) <over...@192.168.1.9> wrote:
>In <JG0L6.2340$j65.1...@www.newsranger.com>, Maximus! (max...@jedi-knights.com) wrote...
>and Ray Dixon Sock No.2

Doesn't anybody do laundry around here??? Who left all these socks around?

sunnut

spo...@petitmorte.net

May 12, 2001, 4:58:41 AM5/12/01
In <9dfdllkj23$2...@intimidator.databasix.com>, in alt.hackers.malicious,
spo...@petitmorte.net typed:

> I John Boyd, suck shit each and every day !

At the first crack of dawn, there sits little Raymond Dixon, script
kiddie, and fuckhead... thinking about me. All day he sits and he thinks
about... me.

Now that Ray is out of school for the summer, he'll be thinking even more
about... me.

24/7. I. Am. In. Ray's. Head.
24/7. I. Live. In. Ray's. Head.

Ray will go on later to prove how much of his skull I live in, by putting
my name on a defaced web page. Heh he he. I'll prove just how much I
care, by taking a big dump. And then laffing and pointing at him while
he forges me yet again... LOL!

Well Raymond, let's see what Sycho thinks about people that forge other
people, shall we?

Sycho in:
"That's why you continue to post using my nick and headers. You're a
FANBOI. *SPU-NAK* Problem is, you'll never be like me. Only an
imitator because that's all you CAN do. Imitate.
*SPNAK* Now run along son. This is getting old and I'm bored to
death."

Those words just keep hurting you, don't they Ray?

And, the special footer, Just. For. The. Jedi. Of. Dirt.

Petitmorte
One Year of Cracker Skullfucking: May 12, 2001
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
=
(-'-)
_|_
__(o.o)__
/ '-' \
/Petit Morte\
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ni l'un ni autre je sans vous, ni l'un ni l'autre vous sans moi.
Avez-vous eu votre petite mort aujourd'hui?
Winner AHM FlamersRus Award 2000 - mhm29x3 - "Spooge is living pr0n"TC
www.petitmorte.net/fuckingpigs/ www.petitmorte.net/graveyard/

spo...@petitmorte.net

May 12, 2001, 5:02:44 AM5/12/01
In <yy%K6.69951$2_.24...@news3.rdc1.on.home.com>, in
alt.hackers.malicious, Ray Dixon, playing the sock-role of "Brian"
<bri...@home.com> typed:

> Ray Dixon, Proving Who Lives In His Head Forged spo...@petitmorte.net

> in message
><9dfdllkj23$2...@intimidator.databasix.com>...
>
>>I John Boyd, suck shit each and every day !
>>

> ROTFLMAO!

Maximus-Script-Kiddious, The Jedi of D1rt dances for me! LOL!

spo...@petitmorte.net

May 12, 2001, 5:06:03 AM5/12/01
In <JG0L6.2340$j65.1...@www.newsranger.com>, in
alt.hackers.malicious, Maximus!<max...@jedi-knights.com> typed:

I do?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

You still haven't told us which cell you shared with Bubba for two weeks,
Raymond Dixon Convict and Child Porn Collector.

Jo0 like my footer, Ray?