alan maki the pedo?

ThePsyko

Aug 7, 2008, 7:05:09 PM8/7/08
"This blog is about my fight for and communism. The U.S. should be run
like a communist/Stalinist regime where my friends at can get equality in
their effort to children. We need to defend ourselves against people who
would like to expose us: http://rikijo.blogspot.com Alan Maki"

I may not be a big obama fan, but I'm sure even obama supports the
destruction of online predators...

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/alanmakiobama

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

**Pissing off the planet, one person at a time**

FrozenNorth

Aug 7, 2008, 7:55:16 PM8/7/08
ThePsyko wrote:

> "This blog is about my fight for and communism. The U.S. should be run
> like a communist/Stalinist regime where my friends at can get equality in
> their effort to children. We need to defend ourselves against people who
> would like to expose us: http://rikijo.blogspot.com Alan Maki"
>
> I may not be a big obama fan, but I'm sure even obama supports the
> destruction of online predators...
>
> http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/alanmakiobama

Can I assume you have already reported that to Obama's webmaster and/or the
appropriate authorities?
--
Froz...

ThePsyko

Aug 7, 2008, 7:29:56 PM8/7/08
On 07 Aug 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.hackers.malicious and
heard FrozenNorth cry out in news:1366411.q...@frozennorth.to...

not yet.. busy upgrading my mail server :)

-=Biscuit=-

Aug 7, 2008, 8:18:14 PM8/7/08
ThePsyko <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> delighted us to no end by
taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:Xns9AF3AAA6FB...@nntp.petitmorte.net, on the
hallowed day of Thu 07 Aug 2008 04:05:09p:

> "This blog is about my fight for and communism. The U.S. should
> be run like a communist/Stalinist regime where my friends at
> can get equality in their effort to children. We need to defend
> ourselves against people who would like to expose us:
> http://rikijo.blogspot.com Alan Maki"
>
> I may not be a big obama fan, but I'm sure even obama supports
> the destruction of online predators...
>
> http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/blog/alanmakiobama

Unfuckingbelievable they don't have better filters....

--
-=Mara=-

Never underestimated the power of stupid people in large groups.

-=Biscuit=-

Aug 7, 2008, 8:18:27 PM8/7/08
ThePsyko <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> delighted us to no end by
taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:Xns9AF3AEDAB3...@nntp.petitmorte.net, on the
hallowed day of Thu 07 Aug 2008 04:29:56p:

I did.

FrozenNorth

Aug 7, 2008, 8:22:27 PM8/7/08
-=Biscuit=- wrote:

Me too.
;-)
--
Froz...

Message has been deleted

-=Biscuit=-

Aug 7, 2008, 10:06:46 PM8/7/08
FrozenNorth <frozenn...@gm.nospam.ail.com> delighted us to no

end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:45120673....@frozennorth.to, on the hallowed day of
Thu 07 Aug 2008 05:22:27p:

Kewl, at least SOME of us care!
*sticks tongue out to TP*

ThePsyko

Aug 7, 2008, 9:39:26 PM8/7/08
On 07 Aug 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.hackers.malicious and
heard -=Biscuit=- cry out in

It's not that I don't care, I just have lackeys like you to do it for me

-=Biscuit=-

Aug 8, 2008, 6:09:53 AM8/8/08
ThePsyko <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> delighted us to no end by
taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:Xns9AF3C4CF3E...@nntp.petitmorte.net, on the
hallowed day of Thu 07 Aug 2008 06:39:26p:

Yes it is, you lazy tree hugger!

> I just have lackeys like you to do
> it for me
> :)

/me adds "One more ass kicking" to your tab

Lemme me know when you're ready to settle your bar tab :)

FrozenNorth

Aug 8, 2008, 10:59:01 AM8/8/08
Just got an email from "Obama for America" telling me how I can support
Obama.
Well, geez, as a Canuck, that makes a shit load of sense, when I was
only reporting abuse on the offical website.

--
Froz...

Lits Slut#9

ThePsyko

Aug 8, 2008, 1:01:02 PM8/8/08
On 08 Aug 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.hackers.malicious and
heard -=Biscuit=- cry out in

Tree huggers are voting for Obama you silly blonde!

>> I just have lackeys like you to do
>> it for me
>> :)
>>

> /me adds "One more ass kicking" to your tab
>
> Lemme me know when you're ready to settle your bar tab :)

I'll just keep it open, thanks :)

ThePsyko

Aug 8, 2008, 4:07:25 PM8/8/08
On 07 Aug 2008 I stormed the castle called alt.hackers.malicious and
heard FrozenNorth cry out in news:45120673....@frozennorth.to...

it appears you have been repr0ted to the attorney general for your hate
filled post!!

http://mndfl.blogspot.com/2008/08/campaign-of-hate-continues-law.html

FrozenNorth

Aug 8, 2008, 5:03:16 PM8/8/08
ThePsyko wrote:

Cool, lets see how that works out.
;-)
--
Froz...

Message has been deleted

-=Biscuit=-

Aug 9, 2008, 3:07:51 PM8/9/08
ThePsyko <thep...@itookmyprozac.com> delighted us to no end by
taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:Xns9AF46CED44...@nntp.petitmorte.net, on the
hallowed day of Fri 08 Aug 2008 10:01:02a:

>>> It's not that I don't care,
>>
>> Yes it is, you lazy tree hugger!
>
> Tree huggers are voting for Obama you silly blonde!

And what of tree-hugging hippies who live in San Francisco?

>>> I just have lackeys like you to do it for me
>>> :)
>>>

>> /me adds "One more ass kicking" to your tab
>>
>> Lemme me know when you're ready to settle your bar tab :)
>
> I'll just keep it open, thanks :)

You *do* realize we compound interest, right?

-=Biscuit=-

Aug 9, 2008, 3:08:29 PM8/9/08
FrozenNorth <frozenn...@g.nospam.mail.com> delighted us to no

end by taking a lime green crayon and scribbling in
news:VaZmk.207207$o12....@fe03.news.easynews.com, on the
hallowed day of Fri 08 Aug 2008 07:59:01a:

Serves you right for putting your correct email addy there! :p