Vinny, TG, psyko, Vampi, and all AHM -I need your quotes

rikijo

Nov 27, 2005, 1:17:55 PM11/27/05
I am working on the blogs today, I am requesting quotes from the AHM
community to post on the blog..

Example: "I believe....<--regarding Nambla.." etc..

Thanks..

vinny

Nov 27, 2005, 3:37:06 PM11/27/05

"rikijo" <rikij0@rikij0@hotmail.com> wrote in message

One of the wifes relatives works at disneyworld, he says no gay...no job.
Used to think that was bullshit, till my 11 year old daughter and her girl
scout troup squeduled a class trip on friggen gay day, they had to turn
back. The school was catholic. Imagine that BULLSHIT!!!
A school bus of children had to turn back and drive 150 miles home because
it was gay day. THANK GOD THEY TURNED BACK!!!!!
I have no nambla quotes, I hate all fags, I think every fag is a
potential pedo if placed in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I was kinda hoping the whole gay community would eventually disapear due
to the breeding issue.

rikijo

Nov 27, 2005, 3:56:06 PM11/27/05
"vinny" <frigg...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> One of the wifes relatives works at disneyworld, he says no gay...no
> job. Used to think that was bullshit, till my 11 year old daughter and
> her girl scout troup squeduled a class trip on friggen gay day, they
> had to turn back. The school was catholic. Imagine that BULLSHIT!!!
> A school bus of children had to turn back and drive 150 miles home
> because
> it was gay day. THANK GOD THEY TURNED BACK!!!!!
> I have no nambla quotes, I hate all fags, I think every fag is a
> potential pedo if placed in the wrong place at the wrong time.
> I was kinda hoping the whole gay community would eventually disapear
> due
> to the breeding issue.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!..

Then your post will be added..good enough..LOL

Vampi Fangs

Nov 27, 2005, 4:34:48 PM11/27/05

real love means putting your loved one's interests before your own and
you can't convince me that rock spiders are capable of that

ahm's elite pest control unit is committed to squashing these
insects, bug by bug

--

V--V

"It's liberty for all, democracy's our style,
unless you are against us,
then it's prison without trial."

Rolling Stones "Sweet Neo Con"

rikijo

Nov 27, 2005, 4:51:49 PM11/27/05
Vampi Fangs <va...@nwglfo.org> wrote in

> On 27 Nov 2005 18:17:55 GMT, rikijo <rikij0@rikij0@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I am working on the blogs today, I am requesting quotes from the AHM
>>community to post on the blog..
>>
>>Example: "I believe....<--regarding Nambla.." etc..
>>
>>Thanks..
>
> real love means putting your loved one's interests before your own and
> you can't convince me that rock spiders are capable of that
>
> ahm's elite pest control unit is committed to squashing these
> insects, bug by bug

Excellent..

Kudoz..

Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin

Nov 27, 2005, 8:30:48 PM11/27/05
On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:34:48 +1000, Vampi Fangs <va...@nwglfo.org>
wrote:

>On 27 Nov 2005 18:17:55 GMT, rikijo <rikij0@rikij0@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I am working on the blogs today, I am requesting quotes from the AHM
>>community to post on the blog..
>>
>>Example: "I believe....<--regarding Nambla.." etc..
>>
>>Thanks..
>
>real love means putting your loved one's interests before your own and
>you can't convince me that rock spiders are capable of that
>
>ahm's elite pest control unit is committed to squashing these
>insects, bug by bug

Now Vampi,
Don't tell me you are developing morals....
*shudder*
:-)
Yomamma bin Crawdaddin www.cotse.com
Brotherhood (Vice Chairman)
Anti Archangel #41 Vote Democratic and stay stuck on stupid
Stalking Filth #69.5
>--|
<:((>>>><