Hitler Loved by Lonely, Pained Soul Mate Michael Jackson - Yedda.com (AOL.com) Violates Human Rights Order {HRO 20081017-V2.3.2} on Soul Mate l. ron hubbard - {comments on media 20090926}

Leonardo Been (Plato)

Sep 26, 2009, 12:24:25 AM9/26/09
Hitler Loved by Lonely, Pained Soul Mate Michael Jackson - Yedda.com
(AOL.com) Violates Human Rights Order {HRO 20081017-V2.3.2} on
Soul Mate l. ron hubbard

{comments on media 20090926}

'

[Research data: How a Demonic creature sees and feels himself -
and how these want to be (and are) truly misunderstood by you.]

'

The people of Yedda.com, are in violation of Human Rights Order
{HRO 20081017-V2.3.2}:

Yedda.com "search and answers engine," (currently) very prominently
displays flash movie TV advertisement from 'Scientology,' even on
its main pages. This violates - it violates people, and is in
flagrant violation of:

'Human Rights Order on the individual last known as
l. ron hubbard' (incl. Definitions of Truth, and of Karma)
{HRO 20081017-V2.3.2}
(17 October 2008 - Version 2.3.2 on 19 Jun 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/54f5e3f240909cc8

See also:

'Did you ever face the SHUDDERING Ugliness of l .ron hubbard?'
{HRI note 20090921}
(21 September 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.health.alternative/msg/9b1eccb6a9c71b96

Earlier, similer topic:

'Google, CNN and Associated Press, Violate Human Rights Order
(mainly quote of {HRO 20081017-V2.3.1} )
(18 Jun 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.tv/msg/a6b1f95daff860bf

Yedda.com is owned by AOL (America On Line), Dulles, VA, USA

http://www.aboutus.org/YEDDA.COM gives:
"Yedda is a Community Knowledge Exchange - a Web 2.0 social knowledge sharing service that connects people who seek knowledge with people who have the knowledge. Yedda is a great place to share your knowledge, life experience, and connect with people of similar interests.
"Yedda brings together individuals with mutual interests on any topics in a dynamic, open, collaborative environment, making personal knowledge as accessible as documented information is on the Internet. We have merged the convenience and efficiency of search with the unlimited value of personal knowledge.
"Got a question? Interested to spread you knowledge? Looking to meet people with similar interests to yours? Visit Yedda.com
"A fresh,fun informative website.
"Related: Domainsblog.yedda.com

'

'

Other, current news item:

[Research data: How a Demonic creature see and feels himself,
and how these want to be (and are) truly misunderstood by you.]

'One of Jackson's more questionable revelations was his opinion of Nazi party leader Adolf Hiltler. The King of Pop told Rabbi Boteach, that he considered Hitler a "genius orator" and said no one is purely evil, insisting he could have helped Hitler "by touching something inside of him."

Jackson described himself as a lonely man, isolated by his fame, and explained some of his bizarre habits to Boteach. "There was Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, an aloof superstar who had everything and needed no one," he said. "And Michael Jackson, the shy kid under the mask, who lacked even a single real friend. I knew that something was wrong with me at that time. But I needed someone... That's probably why I had the mannequins."

"I would say because I felt I needed people... I was too shy to be around real people. I didn't talk to them."'

'Taped conversations between Michael Jackson and his one-time friend Rabbi Shmuley Boteach are the subject of a new book: 'The Michael Jackson Tapes: A Tragic Icon Reveals His Soul in Intimate Conversation.' The rabbi appeared on NBC's 'Today' show to discuss the 30 hours of recordings (taped with Jackson's permission) he used when writing the book. "I don't think Michael will be looked at the same after people read this book," Boteach says. "It's impossible... So many of us who look at Michael as strange or weird - that's not what I experienced. [I saw] indescribable pain."'

Source: 'Jackson Tapes Reveal Inner Turmoil -- Popeater.html'

'

See also:

'The Uri Geller Syndrome, and Mass Hysteria on Michael Jackson,
the 'Hit-ler of Pop:' Hypnotist and Vampire on your Life Force'
{HRI 20090707-V3.2}
(7 July 2009 - Version 3.2 on 1 Aug 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.japan/msg/f3fecd47499e21cf

KNT hrp&p

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2009 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com