Neonazicon Fringe Whackjobs: "Who controls the p----?"

Truth! CEO

Nov 19, 2008, 5:12:00 PM11/19/08
What Is Paranoid Personality Disorder?

Paranoid Personality Disorder: Overview

The person with a Paranoid Personality Disorder essentially has an
ongoing, unbased suspiciousness and distrust of people. Along with this,
they are emotionally detached. In order to have this diagnosis, the
person would have to have seen others as having malevolent intentions,
by early adulthood in different situations, as indicated by a number of
different factors. These factors include: suspicion that others are
exploiting, or deceiving them, that others may not be loyal or
trustworthy, believes there are threats or attacks on their character in
innocent statements that others do not see, and bears persistent
grudges. Additionally, this is not a diagnosis which would be used if
the person also has Paranoid Schizophrenia, a separate diagnosis, for
example, among other diagnosis which would exclude it.

As a rule, those with paranoid personality disorders can be very
draining to be around, as their constant habit of blame and suspicion
makes one feel the need to reassure them on an ongoing basis.
Unfortunately, when reassurances are made, those with this disorder hear
contradictory evidence. They view it as more evidence that harm will be
done to them.

They tend to think in hierarchy: who controls the power. They want to
know who has the power in any given situation. They tend to drive people
away from them, and thus have few friends, proving to themselves even
more that there is a conspiracy afoot against them. This leads them to
have a very lonely life.

Treatment of Paranoid Personality Disorder is difficult because they
automatically distrust the therapist. A business-like approach, without
"insight oriented therapy" is best indicated.

© 2001-2007 Derek Wood. All Rights Reserved.
This article is used with the full permission of the author
By Derek Wood, RN, BC, MS
Clinical Content Director
Get Mental Help, Inc.
Mental Health Matters
Mental Health Professional
Psychiatric Nurse, PhD Candidate
-------------

Got assValve 'n rearender? :-) mvm

Elvis Kabong

Nov 19, 2008, 6:26:30 PM11/19/08

"Truth! CEO " <Glag-guk!Sucki...@Wound.net> wrote in message news:zuudnfMFD4WtErnU...@giganews.com...

Bird cranial-sized Wet Fart Loser prefers a lap dog media
instead of a watchdog media even when the dems are in
power. The retarded ditto shithead needs the kind of
cheerleading that tells him what he wants to hear because
it's easier to ignore reality than try to disprove the awful truth.

Of course his favorite sources are Foxaganda, WacknutDaily
and NewsLacks.com, not to mention that he has a long
distance suction pump from Rash Limpick's rectum direct
to his mouth.

Adams661

Nov 19, 2008, 7:20:35 PM11/19/08
On Nov 19, 2:12 pm, "Truth! CEO " <Glag-guk!SuckingH...@Wound.net>
wrote:

Dont cross post to here asshole

Truth! CEO

Nov 19, 2008, 8:46:40 PM11/19/08
> My liver hurts. Nothing another coupla 6 packs can't- ow.

Jay.Ma...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2008, 9:57:29 PM11/19/08
On Nov 19, 3:26 pm, "Elvis Kabong" <ampscie...@tuneland.com> wrote:
> "Truth! CEO " <Glag-guk!SuckingH...@Wound.net> wrote in messagenews:zuudnfMFD4WtErnU...@giganews.com...

Like brown water spilling over the rim of the bowl and finding the
soles of your feet, the literary art of Ed Blum finds alt.guitar.

Thanks for the cross-post Marc, what a treat! You're the greatest!

Truth! King CEO

Nov 19, 2008, 11:24:48 PM11/19/08
>>> By Derek Wood, RN, BC, MS
>>> Clinical Content Director
>>> Get Mental Help, Inc.
>>> Mental Health Matters
>>> Mental Health Professional
>>> Psychiatric Nurse, PhD Candidate
>>> -------------
>
>>> Got assValve 'n rearender? :-) mvm
>
>> Bird cranial-sized Wet Fart Loser prefers a lap dog media
>> instead of a watchdog media even when the dems are in
>> power. The retarded ditto shithead needs the kind of
>> cheerleading that tells him what he wants to hear because
>> it's easier to ignore reality than try to disprove the awful truth.
>>
>> Of course his favorite sources are Foxaganda, WacknutDaily
>> and NewsLacks.com, not to mention that he has a long
>> distance suction pump from Rash Limpick's rectum direct
>> to his mouth.
>
> Like brown water spilling over the rim of the bowl and finding the
> soles of your feet, the literary art of Ed Blum finds alt.guitar.
>
> Thanks for the cross-post Marc, what a treat! You're the greatest!

alt.guitar is to rightwing neonazicons what Pakistan is to (aga)
Afghanistan. Down to 'em all.

That Ed truly has a certain literary "je ne sais quoi- no?"

ACK ack ack ack ack ack! mvm

Elvis Kabong

Nov 20, 2008, 9:02:31 PM11/20/08

<Jay.Ma...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:77bc044b-d63b-4d46...@e12g2000yqm.googlegroups.com...

Let me guess Jay, you're a toady of Wet Fart Willy, right?

A parrot of Rash Lumpbutt?

A lemming drone of Duhbya's?

And most of all, unable to conceptualize that guitars
AND amps are a *single* instrument as a whole.