Need a weird-ass Band name!

Doug French

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
Rorschach (w...@world.std.com) wrote:
: TeleX884 (tele...@aol.com) wrote:
: : plastic eyeball
: Buster Hymen and the penetrators

Wierd Ass

dfr...@site.gmu.edu

Rorschach

Mar 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/15/96
TeleX884 (tele...@aol.com) wrote:
: plastic eyeball
Buster Hymen and the penetrators
| w...@world.std.com | --- VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VICI --- |
| | "By the power of truth, I, while living |
| dil...@lynx.northeastern.edu | have conquered the universe." |

Havill

Mar 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/23/96
How bout the "Toe-Jam Marmalade Extract?"
or "The Backward-Ass Country Fucks"
or "Janitor in a drum"
Hav...@ix.netcom.com

dfr...@site.gmu.edu (Doug French) wrote:

>Rorschach (w...@world.std.com) wrote:

>: TeleX884 (tele...@aol.com) wrote:
>: : plastic eyeball
>: Buster Hymen and the penetrators

>Wierd Ass

>dfr...@site.gmu.edu

The Hippy

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
go for the tidy bowl men

CHRISTOPHER EMERY

Mar 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/25/96
In article <4j0i79$2...@reader2.ix.netcom.com> Hav...@ix.netcom.com writes:
>How bout the "Toe-Jam Marmalade Extract?"
> or "The Backward-Ass Country Fucks"
> or "Janitor in a drum"
>>: : plastic eyeball
>>: Buster Hymen and the penetrators

How 'bout 'Dopamine Blues Band'?

BHDEA1

Mar 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/26/96
to the....@liquidsky.com
weird-ass name

the great wall of goat's urine

Margetar

Mar 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/28/96
bunji juniper

Richard Slater

Mar 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/29/96
In message <4j7rhs$u...@harbinger.cc.monash.edu.au>
BHDEA1 <BHD...@STUDENT.MONASH.EDU.AU> writes:

> weird-ass name

> the great wall of goat's urine

even more sublime:

urine my goat.

makes a change from sheep anyway.

Rui Campos

Mar 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/30/96
How about these?

(all bad old movie names)
the Phantom Creeps
EEGAH!
Radar Secret Service

or some Mongo stuff

major mongo
Dr mongo
mongo Baby
just plain "mongo"

uh, oh, chongo!

Rui

"Hurry up, man, this isn't | "All of the true things I am about
rocket science, it's brain | to tell you are shameless lies.",
surgery!", Monty Burns | from the Books of Bokonon
http://www.ici.net/cust_pages/rufus/rufus.html
I am soup

Damian Joseph Keckeisen

Apr 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/3/96
Jack Balls

Clarke Mcmurray

Apr 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/5/96
Hello haz...@mv.igs.net,

On 31 Mar 96 10:22:05 haz...@mv.igs.net wrote to All...

h> From: haz...@mv.igs.net (Megan L. Hazelton)
h> Subject: Re: Need a weird-ass Band name!
h> Organization: IGS - Information Gateway Services
h> > >
h> > > Lemme brainstorm here a bit...
h> > >
h> >
h> >How about: PICKLED SCROTUM
h> >
h> >Has kind of a nice feel to it.
h> >
h> >--Patrick in Pgh

h> I like Liquid Blue.

Liquid Blue is really cool!

What about "Moderate Igor"?

-Clarke

... Karaoke is a Japanese word meaning "tone deaf."
~~~ wsOMR/1.00 [NR]

Trygve Haaland

Apr 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/6/96
You may want to try out the Band Name Creator from The Useless Software Foundation.
It is one of USF's few finished products and it can be found in USF's homepage:

http://www.stud.unit.no/~larsbjo/useless.html

The Band Name Creator

Band Name Generator for Windows is a further development of a program posted to alt.guitar.tab in the fall of 1994, made by one Doug Appleyard.

Trygve Sandven Haaland - try...@objektdesign.no

BFett77167

Apr 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/6/96
How about:
Mogan(sp?) David and his Grapes of Wrath
Jewish Priest (first album:Screaming For Bagels)
Pontius Pilot and the Nail Driving Five

wpo...@ccinet.ab.ca

Apr 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/11/96
how about Cussed Pelicans ?

Lee Bartlett

Apr 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/12/96
to wpo...@ccinet.ab.ca
How about
Scurvy Dogs

Christopher M. Sipsma

Apr 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/14/96
Lee Bartlett <l...@pop.flash.net> wrote:

> How about
> Scurvy Dogs

What about."Exploding Dog Shit" or "Cheap Beer"?

Wanda Noel

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96
to Clarke....@lexical.crp.kingston.on.ca
Your band names are pretty cool!

Can you send us some more names. I am in a band with three other people
and we can't decide on a name. We are looking for a catchy,cool,funky
name. We are an alternative punk band and would appreciate the help.
Thanks!!!

\\\\////
o o
0
-___-

JTMagicRat

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96
Screws and Glue

Alexander Casti

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96
Wanda Noel wrote:
> and we can't decide on a name. We are looking for a catchy,cool,funky
> name. We are an alternative punk band and would appreciate the help.
> Thanks!!!

The New Unoriginals!

AC

Peter J. O'Neill

Apr 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/16/96
In article <4krmbc$h...@leol.net-link.net>, "Christopher M. Sipsma"
<om...@serv01.net-link.net> wrote:

> How about "Gurgling yoghurt hose"
or... "pearl jam" or "Nirvana" or even (this is pretty way-out) "The Wiggles"

Allan J Cambareri

Apr 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/18/96
Wanda Noel wrote:

> Your band names are pretty cool!
>
> Can you send us some more names. I am in a band with three other people
> and we can't decide on a name. We are looking for a catchy,cool,funky
> name. We are an alternative punk band and would appreciate the help.
> Thanks!!!
>
> \\\\////
> o o
> 0
> -___-

I've already tried to respond to this two days ago but did not see the
reply posted. so if it posts twice, please forgive.

How about 'Melodic Imbeciles' or just 'The Imbeciles'.

hope that helps.

Travolta

Apr 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/19/96

AC>Wanda Noel wrote:
AC>>
AC>> Your band names are pretty cool!
AC>>
AC>> Can you send us some more names. I am in a band with three other people
AC>> and we can't decide on a name. We are looking for a catchy,cool,funky
AC>> name. We are an alternative punk band and would appreciate the help.
AC>> Thanks!!!
AC>>
AC>> \\\\////
AC>> o o
AC>> 0
AC>> -___-

AC>I've already tried to respond to this two days ago but did not see the
AC>reply posted. so if it posts twice, please forgive.

AC>How about 'Melodic Imbeciles' or just 'The Imbeciles'.

AC>hope that helps.

why dont you call oyurselves "we need a weird ass band name" its catchy

Thomas D. Penfield

Apr 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/20/96
In <31767D...@ix.netcom.com> Allan J Cambareri
<acam...@ix.netcom.com> writes:

>Wanda Noel wrote:
>>
>> Your band names are pretty cool!
>>
>> Can you send us some more names. I am in a band with three other
people
>> and we can't decide on a name. We are looking for a
catchy,cool,funky
>> name. We are an alternative punk band and would appreciate the help.
>> Thanks!!!
>>
>> \\\\////
>> o o
>> 0
>> -___-
>

>I've already tried to respond to this two days ago but did not see the

>reply posted. so if it posts twice, please forgive.
>

>How about 'Melodic Imbeciles' or just 'The Imbeciles'.
>

>hope that helps.

How about: Alpha Bitch

dwc...@midwest.net

Apr 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/21/96
Allan J Cambareri <acam...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Wanda Noel wrote:
HEY!

I'm kinda partial to the moniker;

Screaming Iguana

or

Turbo Lizard.

Not that I have a reptile fetish or anything..

Of course, there's another one.

Reptile Fetish

(If you use one, please send me an autographed picture!

Mike Kimmel
dwc...@midwest.net

I've got big nad sacs

Apr 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/21/96

What about "anal agression" or "green day" Oops, that's taken.

Gandu

Apr 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/22/96
Violent Cheese!

Peter Horn

Apr 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/23/96
In article <829945...@earth.safarinet.com>, Travolta
<Trav...@earth.safarinet.com> writes

Great, or 'Sanchezarian monkeys'. Bye.
--
Peter Horn

Todd Walkaraj

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
Try Plastic Jesus and the Elvis Bathmats...apersonal favorite of mine

Dan

Apr 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/24/96
As a dissonant novice guitarist I often tell my wife I'm a gorilla
wearing gloves.

Try: "Gorillas in Gloves"

Einstein

Apr 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/26/96
How about "Foreskin"!!! I think that would be wierd!!!! Or that crap
that crap comes out of the moher after the baby....whats that called
afterbirth or something????
--
"Imagination is much more important than knowledge!"
Einstein

Frankster

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

How about Spontaneous Erections.

AC NORTH

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

Why not
"Completely Talentless" not that Take That have split up, it's free...

Stone

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

In article <4ic8fn$d...@portal.gmu.edu>, dfr...@site.gmu.edu (Doug French)
wrote:

>Rorschach (w...@world.std.com) wrote:
>: TeleX884 (tele...@aol.com) wrote:
>: : plastic eyeball
>: Buster Hymen and the penetrators
>
>Wierd Ass
>
>dfr...@site.gmu.edu

I named my band 'Willy Wancker and the sperm factory' once. (If you know
that story..Roal Dahl ?)

--Stone
--
10135...@compuserve.com Stone
-------------------------------------

Azrel

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

In article <31809BCC...@mars.superlink.net>,
eins...@mars.superlink.net says...

How about Freebaseing with Marilyn?

Einstein

May 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/4/96

How about "Afterbirth" or "Stillbirth"

or how about "scrotem and the sacks"

or "shitpaper"

"crapsycle"

Are these wierd enough?

D. H. Johnson

May 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/5/96

the garage
elfland moonlight band
string along

Message has been deleted

chaz

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

i feel ill
headache
sick
substance abuse
hangover

Goethe

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

How about "Christian Dog Balls"????

William Clinton

May 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/8/96

In article <4kuraj$7...@news1.sympatico.ca> Wanda Noel wrote:
>Can you send us some more names. I am in a band with three other people

>and we can't decide on a name. We are looking for a catchy,cool,funky

>name. We are an alternative punk band and would appreciate the help.

>Thanks!!!

A very cool name although already been done: Sir Knabbie Hassle and the Swamp Donkeys.
Bill (No I'm not the president - ) Clinton
(or a comedian either)

RobinRosenberg

May 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/10/96
to wcli...@gnn.com

HARD BLOODY STOOL

DarkForce Stalker

May 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/11/96

RobinRosenberg <robi...@mailr.starnetinc.com> wrote:

>HARD BLOODY STOOL

The Stainless Steel Toasters of Fury

Shane Murphy

May 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/13/96

Blind Tree Martyrs
Mr. Idea and the Quick Think Cylinder

Funloving bundle of masculine joy,
A prince among men: a good old boy!

Mike West

May 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/14/96

10135...@compuserve.com (Stone) wrote:Sparrows Augratin?

Kendall Willis

May 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/14/96

Peter Horn <Ch...@cjhorn.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>>why dont you call oyurselves "we need a weird ass band name" its catchy

Why not just "Weird Ass"?

--
kendall

Harley Jackson

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

what about "Sphagnum Core" ?

It's some kind of tampon filling.

bjs

May 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/15/96

How about Bronze Sloth?

Andrew Lockhart

May 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/16/96

In article <4ncki5$e...@salt.ncinter.net>, b...@pepper.ncinter.net says...
Heroin Addicted Monkey Fuckers ?

Anton Kirczenow

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

Andrew Lockhart (the...@lockhart.pdial.interpath.net) wrote:
: In article <4ncki5$e...@salt.ncinter.net>, b...@pepper.ncinter.net says...

Screaming Monkey Stick?

hch

May 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/19/96

DR. COATHANGER & THE ABORTIONS

rep...@ix.netcom.com

May 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/23/96

Quoth hch <h...@ilnk.com>:

>DR. COATHANGER & THE ABORTIONS

Cyanide Breathmint. Beat that!! I dare you!!
:)

..x(replica)x.

Joe Bell

May 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/28/96

In article <4lmbdc$l...@news.nternet.net>, bigh...@nternet.net (Todd Walkaraj) says:

>Try Plastic Jesus and the Elvis Bathmats...apersonal favorite of mine

>>> I'm kinda partial to the moniker;
>>> Screaming Iguana
>>> Turbo Lizard.
>>> Reptile Fetish

>> What about "anal agression" or "green day" Oops, that's taken.

When I was naming my band, we went through several. Here they are.
(We're not using them anymore.) I won't tell you ours nown because its really cool!!!

EstrangeD
Caucasion Invasion (Our black drummer suggested it :-)
The Erectors
Unominous
That British Band (We're in Virginia)
My Incontinent Friend
Striped Leoperd
Yellow 5 (We were going to call our album "Plenty to spare"

that's just a few.

If you want the rest,
E-Mail

-joe
ursa...@infi.net

Topatohead

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

funny mud cake

Bob (We think)

May 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/29/96

Topatohead wrote:

> funny mud cake

Mentally Unemployed
Eeef
...And the Cows
...Including Salami
--
????????????????????????????? |
???? "If I'm going to ???? ^

José Miguel Domingo

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

Hi:

I'm looking for Led Zeppeling's tabs. Please, Email me if you know
where to find them.

Thanks.

mhartman

May 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/30/96

Topatohead wrote:

> funny mud cake

How's this one:

TRAPPED INSIDE DAVID SUZUKI'S BACK-PACK

Puell Martinez-Navarro Ignacio

May 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/31/96

> Hi:

> Thanks.

Take a look on http://moon.inf.uji.es/~nacho

Adam Rutyna

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96
to Topatohead

Severed Lemmings, Head Spinnach, Blood nose concrete, planet zero, cuntry,
Powdered blister beatles, hell man I don't know!

CheezWhizz

Jun 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/4/96

In article <4oh1ih$i...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,
topat...@aol.com (Topatohead) wrote:
>funny mud cake

...how 'bout the 'pissboyz'....and the title
of yer first big hit will be: 'i gotz blood in me urine!!'

Robert Johnson

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

Full meat platter

Greedy Fly

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

p...@cc1.unt.edu (CheezWhizz) wrote:

------- ------------------------------------
"Brown Finger" or "Burrito Sundae"

BHDEA1

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

how about moist vulva

Jeff Vautour

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96
to BHD...@student.monash.edu.au

Hey, That's Monash Univ.
Anyway, I have a name, we came up with it last Saturday night, actually, my rugyb
buddies were over for a few beverages, and a large prop like figure, in his drunken
state came out with, "I'm an FBI Mermaid". Suffice to say the name stuck for him...
Anyway a few guys on in our club play a little gituar, and thought it might be a
good band name, take it if you like it...
Drop a line back if you decide the boys in your band vote it in...

Cheers from Canada

Jeff

Jeff Vautour

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96
to BHD...@student.monash.edu.au

Jeff Vautour

Jun 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/6/96

Try the FBI Mermaids, It cmae from a large prop like creature last Saturday night at
our rugby club house, I'm not sure where it came from but it was pretty funny from
the drunken prop...

Cheers from Canada

Jeff

BHDEA1

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96
to Pgly...@mail.webspan.net

how about moist vulva

ECrilley

Jun 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/7/96

I got this out of a trivial pursuit game. MORTALLY INCONVENIENCED.
It means death. I already have a band, always thought it would be a cool
name. let me know if you like it.
ECri...@aol.com

Kevin Ledig

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

They should call themselves the hot beef injections

JAMES L. MOREN III

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

In article <31B90C...@infi-pos.com>, ref...@infi-pos.com says...

>Adam Rutyna wrote:
>>
>> Severed Lemmings, Head Spinnach, Blood nose concrete, planet zero,
cuntry,
>> Powdered blister beatles, hell man I don't know!
>>
>> On 29 May 1996, Topatohead wrote:
>>
>> > funny mud cake

Your band name should be representative of your band as a group. We
don't know you so we can't give you a name. If you can't come up with a
couple of words to describe your band than why the hell should anyone
ever listen to your songs.

G. Steve Arnold

Jun 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/8/96

Pgly...@mail.webspan.net (Greedy Fly) wrote:

>p...@cc1.unt.edu (CheezWhizz) wrote:

Mustard
The Cheese Holes
The Weird-Ass Band
Milli-Vanilli
Drip
The Enhanced Parameter Table
Gradient
Tangwitch
Fake Potatoes
Joe Blow and the Creamers
HotCuppaJava
The band formerly know as the band that couldn't come up with a name,
The Naked Bakers
Seinfeld Dies at Midnight

Come on, look around your room! Buy a dictionary! Sit upside-down on the
couce with a bag over your head for an hour! I mean, if you can't come up
with a weird name for your band on your own, what chance do you have of
making it stick?

Tip of the day: GSAr...@bright.net
Don't put lit matches up your nose. G. Steve Arnold
Wooster, Ohio

Sno-Cone Ice

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

On Sat, 8 Jun 1996, Kevin Ledig wrote:

> Date: Sat, 08 JUN 1996 01:13:36 -0400
> From: Kevin Ledig <ref...@infi-pos.com>
> Newgroups: alt.guitar.tab
> Subject: Re: Need a weird-ass Band name!

> Adam Rutyna wrote:
> >
> > Severed Lemmings, Head Spinnach, Blood nose concrete, planet zero, cuntry,
> > Powdered blister beatles, hell man I don't know!
> >
> > On 29 May 1996, Topatohead wrote:
> >
> > > funny mud cake
> > >

> They should call themselves the hot beef injections

try PALINDROME

Simon Edwards

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

Amphoterous the Hippopotomouse and Other Assorted Farm Animals

John Harley

Jun 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/9/96

Mine is Oprah's Big Black Ass, kinda a take on the Primus tune...

M R MEISTER

Jun 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/10/96

how about Pubic Lice.or Nation In Flames.

Clifford Jenkins

Jun 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/11/96

In article <4pe767$e...@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net.ozemail.com.au>,
Simon Edwards <daed...@voyager.co.nz> wrote:

> Amphoterous the Hippopotomouse and Other Assorted Farm Animals

the spirit of poop
them clingons
crotchy mcgilicuty and the ham bones
the chewy skid mark choirboys
plastic poop and shoes
burn rubber burn
fudgy fingers
the brown outs
key chain
yellowbelly and the sapsuckers
stinkbutt
reconstituted prositute
the remissionaries
cliff jenkins and the stork
the turd burglers'
the out of spacers
chewy pooey
cocka face
squishy and the squashed
last nights nightmare and the pissed stained angel band
the expatriots
montezuma's revenge
spotches of poop love
the narcisist nark squad
skinny legged wimp boy and friends
droopy drawers
bus driver
the real american band
the dream masters
fudge stained teeth
chicken livered phil
glory pig
juicy lucy's boyfriend
electroshotgun
chicks are just baby chickens
authoritarian asprin bottle
tommorrow's grandpa's and their enema bags
the hot dog kool aide puke band

see i am more psycho than you. my brain leaks this kind of shit like a
gushing severed artery without all the wet mess. no stains, no pain, just
a man running from eventual confinement. its just a matter of time before
i appear at your back door, nake and shivering. you see, i am waiting for
you to leave so i can come in and see if you saved this post or not. if
you didn't, i will probably build a little home in your attic and basement
and whisper sweet nothings to you as you sleep. i'll be the perfect guest,
as perfect as a naked squatter could be. if you want to take a vote if i
should just turn myself into the authorities or not maybe the right person
can saw off the top of my head, look inside and pull out all the stinky
broken parts

love and rock and roll kisses
clifford p. jenkins
scatologist
bohemian
rockstar
lover
dork
pig
me

--
there are many called, but few are chosen. And why are they not chosen? Because their hearts are set so much upon the things of this world...
resist materialism, resist political dogma, resist the media

John O'Farrell

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

Here's one that will work well for your band...

"Too Lame For A Name"

Are you soooooo fucking uncreative that you can't even come with a band
name for yourself? Jesus, that's fucking lame.

Here's some more...

Dick Stool
Beaver's Cleaver
Mudhoney (oh, sorry. That one's taken)

want more? (sure ya do!)

Who Gives A Fuck
Play On Turds
My Nipples Are Sore and Sensitive
Felch (I hope you know that is)

Oh, the list is endless....

By the way, how are things going in grade school? Remember, smoking
doesn't make you look older, just dumber.

If there's any other decision you need me to make for you, don't hesitate
to ask.

Who luv's ya, baby

Jimmy Cuadra

Jun 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/12/96

How about:

Special Chinese Take Out for the Hearing Impaired

WEIRD!!!!

<Cuadra

Thomas Muir

Jun 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/14/96

Three Extensions From A Single Hallucination.

T.

Djeam

Jun 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/17/96

michael jackson

Sean

Jun 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/20/96

Jimmy_...@earthspirit.org (Jimmy Cuadra) wrote:

>How about:

>Special Chinese Take Out for the Hearing Impaired

>WEIRD!!!!

> <Cuadra

How about RugBurn
Roach

Matthew Williams

Jun 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/20/96

How about:-
Slugwax
| Matthew Williams EMail mwil...@ammcj.demon.co.uk |
| Buckinghamshire, England |
| England for Euro '96 Champions - You'd better believe it! |

Spoo...@worldnet.att.net

Jun 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/21/96

How about Weird-ass Band?

The Dark One

Jun 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/21/96

RabId veGgIEs!!!

Daniel Routman

Jun 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/21/96
> --------------------------------------------------------------------How about

BAD MOTHERFUCKER

Gwot

Jun 22, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/22/96

Hitler's Penis

PsyBa Rat

Jun 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/24/96

needels for fetal exploration
scrotum
whailing hearts
smiley face killers
lizard on a window pane
window pain
cetiline
penny whores
orange smash

arandia

Jun 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/25/96

Gwot (gvi...@spot.Colorado.EDU) wrote:
: Hitler's Penis

Snacks the Cat
The Isles of Langherhans
Wookie Shit
Jeff Bridges of Madison County
Expired Visa
Alarmed Clock
Baklava Lamp
Mr. Monkey and his Film Criticism Workshop
The Fat Guy and the Other One
Glow-in-the-Dark Psycho Dickhead

joel

Phantum

Jun 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/27/96
how about:

Busload Of Flaming Christians Then They Drive Off A Cliff And A Nun In
Their Habit Comes FLying Out And Your Friend Goes Hey Look A Flying
Nun And You Go No And Then It Hits The Ground And He Goes Oh And You
Eat Your Donut In Piece

Or BOFCTTDOACAANITHCFOAYFGHLAFNAYGNATIHTGAHGOAYEYDIP
(cuz your hardcore)

"Damn you! Bastaarrdd!!!"
-Anonymous
anol...@bendnet.com

moz...@news.epix.net

Jun 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/28/96

Hmmm, Weird band name: The twinking Tuby Testical Thinkers!

moz...@epix.net
IRCNAME: Hades

John Petrucci

Jun 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/29/96
to Spoo...@worldnet.att.net
Zipper Treats

DFount5077

Jul 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/1/96

Clint Eastwood's left nut

ral...@worldaccess.nl

Jul 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/2/96

Aan 25-06-96 6:27, in bericht <4qnpsc$4...@betty.bway.net>, arandia
<ara...@bway.net> schreef:

butt ral...@worldaccess.nl

GTRNICK

Jul 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/2/96

domestic ejaculation fight
tit milk drinkers

Daniel K Ward

Jul 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/3/96

Curmudgeon by NIRVANA
Written by Kurt Cobain

from DaNnY
e-mail:sk8t...@pipeline.com

many of u nirvana fans requested the solo
so here it is::::::;;;;:::::::
Key=
@@@=feedback+wah wah pedal
~~~=vibrato
^=bend
/=slide

Tune 1/2 step down
(Eb Ab Db Gb Bb eb)
WHEN HE STOPS WITH THE WAH WAH PLAY:: ^^^^^^^ ***
e@@@ ^ ^ ^^^^
B@@@ 8 (8)/ 4
G@@@ ~~~~~ ~~ 5 (5)/7
D@@@ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ 5 7
A@@@ 3 / 5
E@@@

***TREMELO PICK WHILE BENDING
UP AND DOWN THEN CONTINUE PLAYING THE FIRST TWO NOTES SLOPPILY W/THE WAH
WAH
I KNOW THAT ALL BUT THE ENDING IS RIGHT..ILL TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE FEEDBACK
PART. IF THERE ARE ANY REQUESTS TO ANY SONGS I CAN MOST LIKELY TRANSCRIBE
THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HAVE FUN... ( . . )
@
\_____/

lyrics--
i can handle on the mantle
im not sad--till im home
'tis the season-im all reason
i have seen and i have grown

chorus(with variation)

shes at the seams
she dont need(3x)
in the seems(3x)
she dont need
not the seems

im a lecher on the planter
ive set something in the garden
in the handle on the mantle
im not Santa-im not God

chorus
(solo)

my model lady -can u save me
its the sulfur i have drunk
tis the season im all reason
ive got fleas so go home

chorus

ACiD PLuM

Jul 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/3/96

>I KNOW THAT ALL BUT THE ENDING IS RIGHT..ILL TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE FEEDBACK
>PART. IF THERE ARE ANY REQUESTS TO ANY SONGS I CAN MOST LIKELY TRANSCRIBE
>THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Really??
Know any dead milkmen???

Thomas McCormack

Jul 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/3/96

Hi all - I am currently tabbing the 'Song Remains The Same' (Led Zeps Live album)
, although very tedious I am making progress. I'm looking for some proficient
players to assist in this project by tabbing and play-testing. I would like to
have some people get involved with me on this - so that we can bounce tab off of
one another. If anyone is interested I can start posting bits & pieces of the
tabs. I know Guitar World (Nov/93) Published the live version of Stairway, so
i'm not going to mess with that - Anyone know of any existing resources for some
of this tab? Please respond. I am going to develop a web page with guitar - Tab,
most of which I have tabbed over the years (so I don't have to deal with all that
legal crap). - I'll inform you when it happens.

Oh yea: John Petrucci: Are you still in Long Island?

Thanks - Tom

William C. Kennedy

Jul 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/3/96
to GTRNICK

GTRNICK wrote:

> domestic ejaculation fight
> tit milk drinkers

DIOGENES' DESTINATION (Implying honest people, there are none)
XYPHOID PROCESS (An actual anatomical reality, it sits at the point of
the ribcage right where the two halves split and pass out toward the
sides above the abdomen) Implying that you are close to the heart, but
essentially non-essential [Aren't we all?]
TURTLE TEETH (No such thing)

Charlie Kendrick

Jul 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/8/96

THAT'S PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!! I'M TIRED OF NOVELTY BANDS LIKE YOU!!!!!!

RobDurbin

Jul 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/12/96

howzabout
fetal corpse?