Obama fails - "The fastest drop under a new president in at least 90 years"

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2009, 10:48:53 PM3/6/09
The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 20% since Inauguration Day, the
fastest drop under a new president in at least 90 years.

Good going, Obama. You said you'd fix the economy, but you continue to
make things worse. Instead of focusing on jobs and families, you're
focused on Rush Limbaugh.

In less than two months, you are already the worst economic president
in the last 90 years.

"It's the Obama bear market" experts are now saying.

During his campaign, Obama promised - "I will also go through the
federal budget, line by line, eliminating programs that no longer work
and making the ones we do need work better and cost less."

...but yet the latest $410 billion dollar spending bill backed by
Obama has 8500 earmarks. This is after his $787 billion "stimulus"
porkage.

"I inherited this mess" no longer works. We need a leader, not a
crybaby.

This is all happenning - UNDER OBAMA'S WATCH.

http://www.financialpost.com/news-sectors/trading-desk/market-call/story.html?id=1361439

Eric Martin, Bloomberg News
Published: Friday, March 06, 2009

President Barack Obama now has the distinction of presiding over his
own bear market.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 20% since Inauguration Day, the
fastest drop under a new president in at least 90 years, according to
data compiled by Bloomberg. The gauge has lost 53% from its October
2007 record of 14,164.53, slipping 4.1% to 6,594.44 on Thursday.

More than US$1.6-trillion has been erased from U.S. equities since
Jan. 20 as mounting bank losses and rising unemployment convinced
investors the recession is getting worse. The president is in danger
of breaking a pattern in which the Dow rallied 9.8 on average in the
12 months after a Democrat captured the White House, according to data
compiled by Bloomberg.

"People thought there would be a brief Obama rally, and that hasn't
happened," said Uri Landesman, who oversees about US$2.5-billion at
ING Groep NV's asset management unit in New York. "It speaks to the
carnage that's in the economy and the lack of confidence in the
measures that have been announced."

A bear market is defined as a decline of 20% or more.

"It's the Obama bear market," said Dan Veru, who helps oversee US$2.8-
billion at Palisade Capital Management in Fort Lee, New Jersey. "We
don't know what the rules are in so many different areas the
government is touching."

The Dow average took eight months to decline 20% following the
inauguration of George W. Bush, reaching the level on Sept. 20, 2001,
nine days after terrorists attacked the World Trade Center in New York
and the Pentagon in Washington.

The crash of 1929 occurred seven months into the administration of
Herbert Hoover, who presided over an 89% plunge in the Dow between
September 1929 and July 1932, the steepest retreat ever.

Only twice has the benchmark gauge slipped in the 12 months after the
election of a Democratic president since 1900, after Woodrow Wilson's
victory in 1912 and Jimmy Carter's in 1976.

Snit

Mar 6, 2009, 10:56:00 PM3/6/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
1bea6695-8d52-4835...@l39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on 3/6/09
8:48 PM:

Damn Obama... he has not been able to fix the last 8 years of disaster in 8
weeks! What is wrong with him!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

stfranc...@yahoo.com

Mar 6, 2009, 10:56:19 PM3/6/09
On Mar 6, 7:48 pm, libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote:
> The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 20% since Inauguration Day, the
> fastest drop under a new president in at least 90 years.
>
> Good going, Obama. You said you'd fix the economy, but you continue to
> make things worse. Instead of focusing on jobs and families, you're
> focused on Rush Limbaugh.
>
> In less than two months, you are already the worst economic president
> in the last 90 years.
>
> "It's the Obama bear market" experts are now saying.
>
> During his campaign, Obama promised - "I will also go through the
> federal budget, line by line, eliminating programs that no longer work
> and making the ones we do need work better and cost less."
>
> ...but yet the latest $410 billion dollar spending bill backed by
> Obama has 8500 earmarks. This is after his $787 billion "stimulus"
> porkage.
>
> "I inherited this mess" no longer works. We need a leader, not a
> crybaby.
>
> This is all happenning - UNDER OBAMA'S WATCH.
>
> http://www.financialpost.com/news-sectors/trading-desk/market-call/st...

BUSH INCOMPETENCE AND CRIMINALITY MADE ALL OF THIS POSSIBLE

Snit

Mar 6, 2009, 11:11:02 PM3/6/09
stfranc...@yahoo.com stated in post
88c7b73c-4e92-4d5c...@p11g2000yqe.googlegroups.com on 3/6/09
8:56 PM:

No! Obama should have been able to fix the last eight years worth of BS in
just a few weeks! The lazy bum!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

WE are Big Brother

Mar 6, 2009, 11:17:08 PM3/6/09
On Mar 6, 10:48 pm, libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote:
>yapyapyap

This whole black Democratic president thing is really fucking your
head up, isn't it?

Walter Bushell

Mar 6, 2009, 11:23:05 PM3/6/09
In article <C5D73E60.22A18%cs...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <cs...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

About the size of it. The problems go way back in the run away housing
prices which Clinton did nothing to discourage, but back in his term, it
wasn't far beyond all reason. We didn't have liar loans and teaser rates
and all that flim flam and average people's income was increasing.

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2009, 11:24:57 PM3/6/09
On Mar 6, 7:56 pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> libsnightm...@gmail.com stated in post

> > The Dow average took eight months to decline 20% following the
> > inauguration of George W. Bush, reaching the level on Sept. 20, 2001,
> > nine days after terrorists attacked the World Trade Center in New York
> > and the Pentagon in Washington.
>
> > The crash of 1929 occurred seven months into the administration of
> > Herbert Hoover, who presided over an 89% plunge in the Dow between
> > September 1929 and July 1932, the steepest retreat ever.
>
> > Only twice has the benchmark gauge slipped in the 12 months after the
> > election of a Democratic president since 1900, after Woodrow Wilson's
> > victory in 1912 and Jimmy Carter's in 1976.
>
> Damn Obama... he has not been able to fix the last 8 years of disaster in 8
> weeks!  What is wrong with him!

8 years? Are you high on dope again?

Bush inherited Clinton's recession and then we saw 52 weeks of job
growth under Bush and the unemployment rate was only 4.8% last Febuary
- today it's 8.1% under Obama!

Obama said he could fix the economy, it is now apparent he is
clueless.

The difference between Obama and FDR and Bush?

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" - FDR at his first
inaugural

"America, at its best, is a place where personal responsibility is
valued and expected." - George W. Bush at his first inaugural

"Not because I’m not mindful of the massive debt we’ve inherited -– I
am." - Barrack Obama's first speech to congress

Can you imagine if FDR and Bush would have constantly cried about
inheriting their problems? So much for responsibility and having no
fear...

Obama is a blamer, not a leader. The election ended last November and
this cat is still campaigning!

...and people *still* follow him!

Unbelievable!

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2009, 11:31:23 PM3/6/09

...and right on cue, the racist lib plays his trusty race card.

Black?

LOL

He's a mulatto.

The NAACP didn't even want him and had to have a vote on his
blackness. They were paid off by George Soros to call him black.

Listen, watch and weep -

"Obama's daddy was a pathetic long legged alcoholic drunk that
couldn't hold a job and jumped on the first trashy white woman he saw
when he got off that plane coming out of the jungles in Kenya. He
sired kids with 4 or 5 different women in the jungles of Kenya.
Generally the most noble of white society choose not to intercourse
sexually with African men. So it’s usually the trashier ones who make
their determinations that they’re going to have sex.” - The Hon. James
David Manning, PhD and African-American leader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8M_A1ulnk

Black? He's another fucking failed liberal - that's all he ever will
be.

Next...

Just Asking

Mar 6, 2009, 11:51:30 PM3/6/09
On Mar 6, 9:48 pm, libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote:
> The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 20% since Inauguration Day, the
> fastest drop under a new president in at least 90 years.
>
> Good going, Obama. You said you'd fix the economy, but you continue to
> make things worse. Instead of focusing on jobs and families, you're
> focused on Rush Limbaugh.
>
> In less than two months, you are already the worst economic president
> in the last 90 years.
>
> "It's the Obama bear market" experts are now saying.
>
> During his campaign, Obama promised - "I will also go through the
> federal budget, line by line, eliminating programs that no longer work
> and making the ones we do need work better and cost less."
>
> ...but yet the latest $410 billion dollar spending bill backed by
> Obama has 8500 earmarks. This is after his $787 billion "stimulus"
> porkage.
>
> "I inherited this mess" no longer works. We need a leader, not a
> crybaby.
>
> This is all happenning - UNDER OBAMA'S WATCH.
>
> http://www.financialpost.com/news-sectors/trading-desk/market-call/st...

maybe they get you,

WE are Big Brother

Mar 6, 2009, 11:56:15 PM3/6/09
On Mar 6, 11:31 pm, libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mar 6, 8:17 pm, WE are Big Brother <bellyfl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 6, 10:48 pm, libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > >yapyapyap
>
> > This whole black Democratic president thing is really fucking your
> > head up, isn't it?
>
> ...and right on cue, the racist lib plays his trusty race card.
>
> Black?
>
> LOL
>
> He's a mulatto.

So you only have an irrational hatred/fear for half of him?

who?

Mar 7, 2009, 12:17:22 AM3/7/09
On Mar 6, 9:48 pm, libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote:
> The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 20% since Inauguration Day, the
> fastest drop under a new president in at least 90 years.
>
> Good going, Obama. You said you'd fix the economy, but you continue to
> make things worse. Instead of focusing on jobs and families, you're
> focused on Rush Limbaugh.
>
> In less than two months, you are already the worst economic president
> in the last 90 years.
>
> "It's the Obama bear market" experts are now saying.
>
> During his campaign, Obama promised - "I will also go through the
> federal budget, line by line, eliminating programs that no longer work
> and making the ones we do need work better and cost less."
>
> ...but yet the latest $410 billion dollar spending bill backed by
> Obama has 8500 earmarks. This is after his $787 billion "stimulus"
> porkage.
>
> "I inherited this mess" no longer works. We need a leader, not a
> crybaby.
>
> This is all happenning - UNDER OBAMA'S WATCH.
>
> http://www.financialpost.com/news-sectors/trading-desk/market-call/st...

Bush is responsible for the mess we're in...and it has nothing to do
with him being a Republican. He was a terrible President.

John

Mar 7, 2009, 12:15:50 AM3/7/09

<libsni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

LOL at the right wing NUTJOBS!! I predicted a couple of months ago that
the nuts would start blaming the economic mess on Obama within 6 months.
Now it appears I should have estimated 6 weeks. LOL at the big fat stupid
idiotic Rush Limbaugh Dittohead girly men.

John

Mar 7, 2009, 12:18:19 AM3/7/09

"Snit" <cs...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote in message

For sure - Damn him. The shortest time ever in history an economic mess
has been fixed is about 24 months. Economic messes involving financial
meltdowns have usually taken on the order of 12 years. Yet the right wing
nutjob girly men expect 6 weeks!! Time for a good strong dose of
anti-psychotic drugs for these nutjobs.

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 12:35:37 AM3/7/09
On Mar 6, 9:15�pm, "John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:
> <libsnightm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 20% since Inauguration Day, the
> > fastest drop under a new president in at least 90 years.
>
> > Good going, Obama. You said you'd fix the economy, but you continue to
> > make things worse. Instead of focusing on jobs and families, you're
> > focused on Rush Limbaugh.
>
> > In less than two months, you are already the worst economic president
> > in the last 90 years.
>
> > "It's the Obama bear market" experts are now saying.
>
> > During his campaign, Obama promised - "I will also go through the
> > federal budget, line by line, eliminating programs that no longer work
> > and making the ones we do need work better and cost less."
>
> > ...but yet the latest $410 billion dollar spending bill backed by
> > Obama has 8500 earmarks. This is after his $787 billion "stimulus"
> > porkage.
>
> > "I inherited this mess" no longer works. We need a leader, not a
> > crybaby.
>
> > This is all happenning - UNDER OBAMA'S WATCH.
>
> >http://www.financialpost.com/news-sectors/trading-desk/market-call/st...

LOL

Shithead thought it would take 6 months for The Dow Jones Industrial
Average to fall 20%, but it took only 6 weeks under Obama.

LOL

The shithead liberal is wrong again!

LOL at the shithead liberal and his messiah!

Where's your messiah now, messiahboy?

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 12:38:10 AM3/7/09
> So you only have an irrational hatred/fear for half of him?- Hide quoted text -

Is that the best you can do? After calling Bush a criminal, liar,
chimp and murderer.. you have the gall to show your racist and
treasonous face?

LMFAO

Go away, little man... you're yesterday's news.

"Yes we can" - Obama

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 12:41:45 AM3/7/09
> with him being a Republican. He was a terrible President.- Hide quoted text -

Proof? Link?

Too bad economic experts call it the "Obama bear market".

Also too bad that Time magazine just ran an article by a group of
economic experts and found Clinton was more to blame than Bush.

Keep blaming everything on Bush, but your messiah isn't doing a damn
thing and never will.

You lose.

Next....

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 12:42:46 AM3/7/09
On Mar 6, 8:51�pm, Just Asking <mthu...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> maybe they get you,

they get you

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 12:52:00 AM3/7/09
On Mar 6, 9:18�pm, "John" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

> For sure - Damn him. � � The shortest time ever in history an economic mess
> has been fixed is about 24 months. � Economic messes involving financial
> meltdowns have usually taken on the order of 12 years. � Yet the right wing
> nutjob girly men expect 6 weeks!! � � Time for a good strong dose of
> anti-psychotic drugs for these nutjobs.- Hide quoted text -

How come when Bush inherited Clinton's recession, these asswipes
blamed Bush and not Clinton? Bush fixed it in spite of 9/11 as well.

From when Bush was in office -
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-80312?ref=feeds%2Flatest
"The stock market has now returned to the level it was at when
President Bush took office, which means that all the losses that
occurred since March 2000 happened under President Clinton. In
January, the economy generated 112,000 new jobs - the largest monthly
increase since December 2000 - and 366,000 jobs have been added over
the last 5 months."

Bush knew what he was doing and succeded.

Obama is Pelosi's trained chimp.

LOL at the left wing nutjob.

Next...

who?

Mar 7, 2009, 1:03:04 AM3/7/09

> Proof? Link?

You prove that he isn't responsible..since you're the one who is
challenging me on what I just said. Doesn't it just insult your
intelligence even a bit..that
Bush not only went into Iraq...but then he states he's going to bomb
the crap out of the place...and the american taxpayer is supposed to
pay for it?
Why should we pay for it?

> Too bad economic experts call it the "Obama bear market".
>
> Also too bad that Time magazine just ran an article by a group of
> economic experts and found Clinton was more to blame than Bush.
>
> Keep blaming everything on Bush, but your messiah isn't doing a damn
> thing and never will.
>
> You lose.
>
> Next....

No you lose cause the Republicans lost. Live with it.

Winston Smith, American Patriot

Mar 7, 2009, 1:44:21 AM3/7/09
libsni...@gmail.com wrote in alt.politics.bush:

And you quote these "economic experts"???

Elsewhere in this waste of bandwidth that you started, you called Bush's
initial period in office the "Clinton recession"!!!

Of course, no one can expect logical consistency or reason from a Bush-
worshipping right winger, but your hypocrisy needs to be pointed out.

> Also too bad that Time magazine just ran an article by a group of
> economic experts and found Clinton was more to blame than Bush.

These "economic experts" again: since when have bedwetting right-wing
bloggers who very much resemble Joe the Plumber become "economic
experts"??

> Keep blaming everything on Bush, but your messiah isn't doing a damn
> thing and never will.

These next 8 years are going to be very long years for you, you cross-
positing piece of shit!

--
FUNDAMENTALISM is quintessentially a form of TERRORISM.
Thus the ONLY GOOD fundamentalist is a DEAD fundamentalist.

The real danger to the future of humanity is the preference
for surrendering to fear, superstition, and faith
in absolutist belief systems, and so to submit to these
willingly and to the control of those demagogues who
make use of these, rather than preferring
to reason with one's own mind.

WE are Big Brother

Mar 7, 2009, 1:55:59 AM3/7/09
On Mar 7, 12:38 am, libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote:
> Is that the best you can do? After calling Bush a criminal, liar,
> chimp and murderer.. you have the gall to show your racist and
> treasonous face?

If your goal is to make conservatives look like frothing bed-wetters
incapable of autonomous thought, you're succeeding.

(For the record: I never called Bush a murderer. All of the others
apply.)

stfranc...@yahoo.com

Mar 7, 2009, 2:04:18 AM3/7/09

I called bush a Murderer, As he is One! He is also the Worst President
Ever and Hundreds of Historians Agree!!!!!!!!! As well as most of the
US and the World!

WE are Big Brother

Mar 7, 2009, 2:15:53 AM3/7/09

Actually, he's ranked *slightly* higher than William Henry Harrison,
who died one month into his presidency. IOW, he was slightly better
than a dead man.

http://www.c-span.org/PresidentialSurvey/presidential-leadership-survey.aspx

Dale Houstman

Mar 7, 2009, 5:05:49 AM3/7/09
John wrote:

> For sure - Damn him. The shortest time ever in history an economic
> mess has been fixed is about 24 months. Economic messes involving
> financial meltdowns have usually taken on the order of 12 years. Yet
> the right wing nutjob girly men expect 6 weeks!! Time for a good
> strong dose of anti-psychotic drugs for these nutjobs.

Certainly their response is predictable and moronic, but it isn't
because they (or most of them) are actually stupid or psychotic enough
to think a financial disaster can be righted in 6 weeks. It is because
they have nothing left to give hat would distinguish their
party/philosophy from the stuff that sticks to your shoe if you walk
through a bus station restroom, so all they have left (besides an
eternal carp about "supply side economics") is to chip away here and
there at what they perceive as their opponent. Obama eats steak while
Rome burns! etc. It's just a sign of pending Whig-dom.

dmh

W Spilman

Mar 7, 2009, 8:39:48 AM3/7/09

On Mar 6, 7:56 pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> libsnightm...@gmail.com stated in post
> > The Dow average took eight months to decline 20% following the
> > inauguration of George W. Bush, reaching the level on Sept. 20, 2001,
> > nine days after terrorists attacked the World Trade Center in New York
> > and the Pentagon in Washington.
>
> > The crash of 1929 occurred seven months into the administration of
> > Herbert Hoover, who presided over an 89% plunge in the Dow between
> > September 1929 and July 1932, the steepest retreat ever.
>
> > Only twice has the benchmark gauge slipped in the 12 months after the
> > election of a Democratic president since 1900, after Woodrow Wilson's
> > victory in 1912 and Jimmy Carter's in 1976.
>
> Damn Obama... he has not been able to fix the last 8 years of disaster in
> 8
> weeks! What is wrong with him!

8 years? Are you high on dope again?

Bush inherited Clinton's recession and then we saw 52 weeks of job
growth under Bush and the unemployment rate was only 4.8% last Febuary
- today it's 8.1% under Obama!

You're not even trying to be believable.
WS

slaz...@stargate.net

Mar 7, 2009, 10:35:38 AM3/7/09
On Mar 6, 7:48 pm, libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote:
> The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 20% since Inauguration Day, the
> fastest drop under a new president in at least 90 years.
>
> Good going, Obama. You said you'd fix the economy, but you continue to
> make things worse. Instead of focusing on jobs and families, you're
> focused on Rush Limbaugh.
>
> In less than two months, you are already the worst economic president
> in the last 90 years.
>
> "It's the Obama bear market" experts are now saying.
>
> During his campaign, Obama promised - "I will also go through the
> federal budget, line by line, eliminating programs that no longer work
> and making the ones we do need work better and cost less."
>
> ...but yet the latest $410 billion dollar spending bill backed by
> Obama has 8500 earmarks. This is after his $787 billion "stimulus"
> porkage.
>
> "I inherited this mess" no longer works. We need a leader, not a
> crybaby.
>
> This is all happenning - UNDER OBAMA'S WATCH.
>
> http://www.financialpost.com/news-sectors/trading-desk/market-call/st...

Secular Human

Mar 7, 2009, 11:13:16 AM3/7/09
On Mar 7, 8:39 am, "W Spilman" <w...@knows.com> wrote:
> <libsnightm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

MSNBC shows Obama with a 58 per cent favorability rating. That's
exactly twice Bush's the day he left office <grin>.

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 11:20:40 AM3/7/09
John stated in post 7sCdnTpGd_U4ni_U...@giganews.com on 3/6/09
10:18 PM:

>>> The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 20% since Inauguration Day, the
>>> fastest drop under a new president in at least 90 years.

>> Damn Obama... he has not been able to fix the last 8 years of disaster in 8
>> weeks! What is wrong with him!
>

> For sure - Damn him. The shortest time ever in history an economic mess
> has been fixed is about 24 months. Economic messes involving financial
> meltdowns have usually taken on the order of 12 years. Yet the right wing
> nutjob girly men expect 6 weeks!! Time for a good strong dose of
> anti-psychotic drugs for these nutjobs.

It is, amazingly, irrational... especially given that many of these same
folks blamed Clinton for *years* for all the wrongs in the Bush years. They
even blamed 9-11 on Clinton.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 11:21:42 AM3/7/09
Walter Bushell stated in post proto-0FD71C....@news.panix.com on
3/6/09 9:23 PM:

>>> Only twice has the benchmark gauge slipped in the 12 months after the
>>> election of a Democratic president since 1900, after Woodrow Wilson's
>>> victory in 1912 and Jimmy Carter's in 1976.
>>>
>> Damn Obama... he has not been able to fix the last 8 years of disaster in 8
>> weeks! What is wrong with him!
>
> About the size of it. The problems go way back in the run away housing
> prices which Clinton did nothing to discourage, but back in his term, it
> wasn't far beyond all reason. We didn't have liar loans and teaser rates
> and all that flim flam and average people's income was increasing.

This crisis has been building, as you say, since before Bush... and Obama is
expected to fix it in less than two months. That really is insane.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 11:30:58 AM3/7/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
32c98555-ba7f-480d...@z9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com on 3/6/09
9:24 PM:

>>> Only twice has the benchmark gauge slipped in the 12 months after the
>>> election of a Democratic president since 1900, after Woodrow Wilson's
>>> victory in 1912 and Jimmy Carter's in 1976.
>>
>> Damn Obama... he has not been able to fix the last 8 years of disaster in 8
>> weeks!  What is wrong with him!
>

> 8 years? Are you high on dope again?

Ok, as others have noted, it was over 8 years.

> Bush inherited Clinton's recession and then we saw 52 weeks of job
> growth under Bush and the unemployment rate was only 4.8% last Febuary
> - today it's 8.1% under Obama!

Bush has the worst record of job growth in his 8 years of any president
since such stats were kept.

> Obama said he could fix the economy, it is now apparent he is
> clueless.

Yeah, he has not been able to turn the ship around in six weeks. How
incompetent!

> The difference between Obama and FDR and Bush?
>
> "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" - FDR at his first
> inaugural
>
> "America, at its best, is a place where personal responsibility is
> valued and expected." - George W. Bush at his first inaugural
>

> "Not because Iąm not mindful of the massive debt weąve inherited -­ I

> am." - Barrack Obama's first speech to congress
>
> Can you imagine if FDR and Bush would have constantly cried about
> inheriting their problems? So much for responsibility and having no
> fear...

It is disingenuous to pull up self-selected quotes and then insist they are
representative. Your inability to be honest shows your own lack of faith in
your own views.

Isn't it about time you declare yourself the "winner" here? LOL!

> Obama is a blamer, not a leader. The election ended last November and
> this cat is still campaigning!
>
> ...and people *still* follow him!
>

> Unbelievable!

What is your real complaint with him?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 11:38:09 AM3/7/09
W Spilman stated in post 49b2791c$0$6107$9a6e...@unlimited.newshosting.com
on 3/7/09 6:39 AM:

Bush had the worse job creation stats in the history of such stats being
kept... and the largest deficit.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 11:46:15 AM3/7/09
John stated in post 7sCdnTtGd_U4ni_U...@giganews.com on 3/6/09
10:15 PM:

>> Only twice has the benchmark gauge slipped in the 12 months after the
>> election of a Democratic president since 1900, after Woodrow Wilson's
>> victory in 1912 and Jimmy Carter's in 1976.
>
> LOL at the right wing NUTJOBS!! I predicted a couple of months ago that
> the nuts would start blaming the economic mess on Obama within 6 months.
> Now it appears I should have estimated 6 weeks. LOL at the big fat stupid
> idiotic Rush Limbaugh Dittohead girly men.

This was not hard to predict... they really are insane.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 11:47:56 AM3/7/09
Dale Houstman stated in post C7adnbzHJPJq2y_U...@skypoint.com
on 3/7/09 3:05 AM:

Keep in mind that at least some of these people freaking out over Obama now
are the same ones who insisted he was elected because he was seen as the
"messiah" or because of his skin color.

They are completely out of touch with reality.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Walter Bushell

Mar 7, 2009, 12:58:13 PM3/7/09
Note follups set to comp.sys.mac.advocacy

In article <C5D7ED26.22AA5%cs...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <cs...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

Insane? It's screaming yellow bonkers. Especially since what the want is
Herbert Hoover's solution, which was perhaps intellectually defensible
in his day.

And the housing crisis would not be so bad if not for the
deindustrialization of the US, we cannot all make a living selling
things to each other or being financial analysts.

Walter Bushell

Mar 7, 2009, 1:04:49 PM3/7/09
followups set to comp.sys.mac.advocacy

In article <C5D7ECE8.22AA4%cs...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <cs...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

Even Clinton's people warned Bush's people, and Bush's people and Bush
never took it seriously.

The Republican party is run by dangerous kooks.

slaz...@stargate.net

Mar 7, 2009, 1:29:28 PM3/7/09
> [...]
> carnage that's in the economy and the lack of confidence in the
> measures that have been announced."
>
> A bear market is defined as a decline of 20% or more.
>
> "It's the Obama bear market," said Dan Veru, who helps oversee US$2.8-
> billion at Palisade Capital Management in Fort Lee, New Jersey. "We
> don't know what the rules are in so many different areas the
> government is touching."
>
> The Dow average took eight months to decline 20% following the
> inauguration of George W. Bush, reaching the level on Sept. 20, 2001,
> nine days after terrorists attacked the World Trade Center in New York
> and the Pentagon in Washington.
>
> The crash of 1929 occurred seven months into the administration of
> Herbert Hoover, who presided over an 89% plunge in the Dow between
> September 1929 and July 1932, the steepest retreat ever.

Walter Bushell

Mar 7, 2009, 1:48:38 PM3/7/09
In article <C7adnbzHJPJq2y_U...@skypoint.com>,
Dale Houstman <dm...@skypoint.com> wrote:

> hotic enough
> to think a financial disaster can be righted in 6 weeks. It is because
> they have nothing left to give hat would distinguish their
> party/philosophy from the stuff that sticks to your shoe if you walk
> through a bus station restroom,

Male or female restroom. Oh, cum now!

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 4:35:14 PM3/7/09
On Mar 7, 8:21�am, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

> This crisis has been building, as you say, since before Bush...

....but yet libs like you continue to blame Bush for everything.

Incredible!

Want to piss off a lib? Act like one!

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 4:36:09 PM3/7/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
bb55a07d-9948-4a79...@l39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
2:35 PM:

Can you quote one of these "libs".

Oh.

Oops. No. Of course not.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 4:52:44 PM3/7/09
On Mar 7, 5:39�am, "W Spilman" <w...@knows.com> wrote:
> <libsnightm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Perhaps you could explain what part I just said was unbelievable?

LMFAO

Unlike you, kid, I can back up what I say -

http://data.bls.gov/PDQ/servlet/SurveyOutputServlet?data_tool=latest_numbers&series_id=LNS14000000

Feb 2008 - Unemployment 4.8%

---

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-80312?ref=feeds%2Flatest

Bush inherited Clinton's recession

Data and supporting analyses from economists indicate that the
recession began well before Bush took office, making political
criticism of the president on the jobs issue even more inappropriate.

According to the Council of Economic Advisers, the median date of
these five data series is October 2000 - at least three months before
George W. Bush took office. We also know that the stock market started
to decline in March of 2000, business investment began to fall in the
third quarter of 2000, and initial jobless claims began to rise at the
end of 2000 - more evidence that the U.S. economy in late 2000 was in
fact "on the front end of a recession," as Vice President-elect Dick
Cheney observed on Meet the Press on December 3, 2000.
Senator John Kerry and other Democratic party leaders ignore or gloss
over these facts.

According the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER), the
unofficial arbiter of business cycles, the recession began in March
2001 and ended in November 2001. NBER analyzes four data series from
the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Federal Reserve Board, and other
government sources. While previously NBER indicated the recession
started in March 2001 (it has not formally revised that date),
official revisions of the data indicate that the recession started
earlier than that.

-----

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/eop/2009/2009_erp.pdf

The American economy has consistently proven its strength and
resilience
in the face of shocks such as natural disasters, high energy prices,
and the
terrorist attacks of September 11. The economy experienced 6 years of
uninterrupted expansion, which included a record stretch of 52
consecutive
months of job creation.

---

52 months of job creation - a record.

You lose...

Back to playing barbies with Snitty and gang.

Next...

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 5:04:15 PM3/7/09

...and about half of Bush's record high 92 percent favorability rating
during his first year in office. <laughs>

Libs - always wrong.

Next...

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 5:05:57 PM3/7/09
On Mar 7, 8:38�am, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> W Spilman stated in post 49b2791c$0$6107$9a6e1...@unlimited.newshosting.com

> on 3/7/09 6:39 AM:
>

> > <libsnightm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Nope, that was Jimmy Carter and now Obama.

See how easy that is?

Libs - beat'em at their own lib game.

Next...

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 5:06:53 PM3/7/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
a5f6be68-6043-478e...@w35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
2:52 PM:

The fact you ignore that the country had its worst record of job creation
since the days such stats started to be kept is a hint that you are just
babbling.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 5:16:47 PM3/7/09
On Mar 7, 8:30�am, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> libsnightm...@gmail.com stated in post
> 32c98555-ba7f-480d-a746-6107c5b05...@z9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com on 3/6/09

> 9:24 PM:

> >> Damn Obama... he has not been able to fix the last 8 years of disaster in 8
> >> weeks! �What is wrong with him!
>
> > 8 years? Are you high on dope again?
>
> Ok, as others have noted, it was over 8 years.

Thanks for the admission that you were wrong when you blamed it all on
Bush.

Lesson learned for snit.

> > Bush inherited Clinton's recession and then we saw 52 weeks of job
> > growth under Bush and the unemployment rate was only 4.8% last Febuary
> > - today it's 8.1% under Obama!
>
> Bush has the worst record of job growth in his 8 years of any president
> since such stats were kept.

Bullshit. Bush's 52 months of job creation is a record. better than
Reagan, better than FDR -

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/eop/2009/2009_erp.pdf

The American economy has consistently proven its strength and
resilience
in the face of shocks such as natural disasters, high energy prices,
and the
terrorist attacks of September 11. The economy experienced 6 years of
uninterrupted expansion, which included a record stretch of 52
consecutive
months of job creation.

-----

Keep posting lies and I'll keep posting proof. You play right into my
hands.

> > Obama said he could fix the economy, it is now apparent he is
> > clueless.
>
> Yeah, he has not been able to turn the ship around in six weeks. �How
> incompetent!

Economists agree, Obama's gloom and doom outlook and passing the buck
has caused the Stock Market to continue to sink. It's now Obama's bear
market. Read what was originally posted and quit acting like a dumbass
lib.

> > The difference between Obama and FDR and Bush?
>
> > "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" - FDR at his first
> > inaugural
>
> > "America, at its best, is a place where personal responsibility is
> > valued and expected." - George W. Bush at his first inaugural
>

> > "Not because I�m not mindful of the massive debt we�ve inherited -� I

> > am." - Barrack Obama's first speech to congress
>
> > Can you imagine if FDR and Bush would have constantly cried about
> > inheriting their problems? So much for responsibility and having no
> > fear...
>
> It is disingenuous to pull up self-selected quotes and then insist they are
> representative. �Your inability to be honest shows your own lack of faith in
> your own views.

Your inability to post *nothing* to back up your daily lies shows you
run from confrontation and are easily routed - like all libs.

> Isn't it about time you declare yourself the "winner" here? �LOL!

That goes without saying. You've never won a debate or argument
against me.

I have never lost and when I do use the term "you lose", it's only to
rub in the pain you feel.

> > Obama is a blamer, not a leader. The election ended last November and
> > this cat is still campaigning!
>
> > ...and people *still* follow him!
>
> > Unbelievable!
>
> What is your real complaint with him?

He's an utter failure that was propped up by the media, given a free
pass during the election and has gone back on his promises of
"change". The guy is still running around making speeches,
campaigning, blaming Bush and not doing anything. He loves to be on
TV.

You lose... again.

Next...

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 5:18:11 PM3/7/09

Another idiot that thinks Obama is still a President-elect.

Incredible.

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 5:21:51 PM3/7/09
On Mar 7, 8:47�am, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> Dale Houstman stated in post C7adnbzHJPJq2y_UnZ2dnUVZ_vSdn...@skypoint.com

And we've been proven right.

He's an utter failure and we have witnessed the fastest drop under a

new president in at least 90 years.

We can't even call him chimp like you did with Bush, because... guess
why... his skin color!

UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!

Tell me, libby, why you scared of Obama being called a monkey??? Why
the rule change for presidents?

LOL

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 5:22:30 PM3/7/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
0d28c63a-b6c1-4526...@v38g2000yqb.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
3:05 PM:

>> Bush had the worse job creation stats in the history of such stats being
>> kept... and the largest deficit.
>
> Nope, that was Jimmy Carter and now Obama.

Job creation:

<http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bush-on-jobs-the-worst-track-reco
rd-on-record/>

Deficits:
<http://www.cedarcomm.com/~stevelm1/usdebt.htm>

> See how easy that is?

Oh, no doubt you can pull numbers out of your arse very easily. Oh, and
Obama has not even finished one year, no less one term. Not possible to
compare his terms with others.

> Libs - beat'em at their own lib game.

What "Lib"? And all you did was pull "stats" from your arse you cannot
backup.

> Next...

Your next lie is right around the corner. No doubt.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 5:23:28 PM3/7/09
On Mar 7, 2:06�pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> libsnightm...@gmail.com stated in post
> a5f6be68-6043-478e-99ef-ed0fbf124...@w35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09

The fact that you continue to post no proof for your claims shows you
are a liar and running scared.

Babble for me, little man!

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 5:28:12 PM3/7/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
39fb52dc-b5fe-4720...@o11g2000yql.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
3:16 PM:

>>> 8 years? Are you high on dope again?
>>
>> Ok, as others have noted, it was over 8 years.
>
> Thanks for the admission that you were wrong when you blamed it all on
> Bush.
>
> Lesson learned for snit.

Hint: I never said it was all Bush's fault. Please stop lying.

>>> Bush inherited Clinton's recession and then we saw 52 weeks of job
>>> growth under Bush and the unemployment rate was only 4.8% last Febuary
>>> - today it's 8.1% under Obama!
>>
>> Bush has the worst record of job growth in his 8 years of any president
>> since such stats were kept.
>
> Bullshit.

<http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bush-on-jobs-the-worst-track-reco
rd-on-record/>

Care to explain? LOL!

>>> Obama said he could fix the economy, it is now apparent he is
>>> clueless.
>>
>> Yeah, he has not been able to turn the ship around in six weeks. �How
>> incompetent!
>
> Economists agree, Obama's gloom and doom outlook and passing the buck
> has caused the Stock Market to continue to sink. It's now Obama's bear
> market. Read what was originally posted and quit acting like a dumbass
> lib.

Let's look at the Dow for some other dates:

Jan 20, 1981: Reagan enters office.
Question 1: What was the reaction based on the Dow average?

May 9, 1945: Truman announces we won WWII!
Question 2: What was the reaction based on the Dow average?

April 15, 1912: Titanic sinks:
Question 3: What was the reaction based on the Dow average?

The Dow... it knows all. :)

>>> Can you imagine if FDR and Bush would have constantly cried about
>>> inheriting their problems? So much for responsibility and having no
>>> fear...
>>
>> It is disingenuous to pull up self-selected quotes and then insist they are
>> representative. �Your inability to be honest shows your own lack of faith in
>> your own views.
>
> Your inability to post *nothing* to back up your daily lies shows you
> run from confrontation and are easily routed - like all libs.

Your lack of reasoned response is noted.

>> Isn't it about time you declare yourself the "winner" here? �LOL!
>
> That goes without saying. You've never won a debate or argument
> against me.

Not by your delusional criteria, of course not.

> I have never lost and when I do use the term "you lose", it's only to
> rub in the pain you feel.

It is one of your ways of waving your white flag... nothing more.

>> What is your real complaint with him?
>
> He's an utter failure that was propped up by the media, given a free
> pass during the election and has gone back on his promises of
> "change". The guy is still running around making speeches,
> campaigning, blaming Bush and not doing anything. He loves to be on
> TV.
>
> You lose... again.
>
> Next...

See: you waved your white flag. Again. You have *nothing* to back up your
BS. Not a thing.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 5:29:17 PM3/7/09
On Mar 6, 10:03�pm, "who?" <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Mar 6, 11:41�pm, libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Bush is responsible for the mess we're in...and it has nothing to do
> > > with him being a Republican. He was a terrible President.- Hide quoted text -
>
> > Proof? Link?
>
> You prove that he isn't responsible..since you're the one who is
> challenging me on what I just said. Doesn't it just insult your
> intelligence even a bit..that
> Bush not only went into Iraq...but then he states he's going to bomb
> the crap out of the place...and the american taxpayer is supposed to
> pay for it?
> Why should we pay for it?
>

> > Too bad economic experts call it the "Obama bear market".
>
> > Also too bad that Time magazine just ran an article by a group of
> > economic experts and found Clinton was more to blame than Bush.
>
> > Keep blaming everything on Bush, but your messiah isn't doing a damn
> > thing and never will.
>
> > You lose.
>
> > Next....
>
> No you lose cause the Republicans lost. Live with it.

But you guys say Bush is still running things and Obama isn't to
blame.

LOL

You lose....

Next...

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 5:29:29 PM3/7/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
8ae676cf-6cc4-48cf...@j38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
3:21 PM:

>>> Certainly their response is predictable and moronic, but it isn't
>>> because they (or most of them) are actually stupid or psychotic enough
>>> to think a financial disaster can be righted in 6 weeks. It is because
>>> they have nothing left to give hat would distinguish their
>>> party/philosophy from the stuff that sticks to your shoe if you walk
>>> through a bus station restroom, so all they have left (besides an
>>> eternal carp about "supply side economics") is to chip away here and
>>> there at what they perceive as their opponent. Obama eats steak while
>>> Rome burns! etc. It's just a sign of pending Whig-dom.
>>
>> Keep in mind that at least some of these people freaking out over Obama now
>> are the same ones who insisted he was elected because he was seen as the
>> "messiah" or because of his skin color.
>
> And we've been proven right.

Yet you cannot support that. Funny, eh?

> He's an utter failure and we have witnessed the fastest drop under a
> new president in at least 90 years.

Relevance?

> We can't even call him chimp like you did with Bush, because... guess
> why... his skin color!

Relevance?

> UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!
>
> Tell me, libby, why you scared of Obama being called a monkey??? Why
> the rule change for presidents?
>
> LOL

Libby? What? Your white flag is getting tattered.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 5:30:10 PM3/7/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
586c1680-7e70-4315...@h5g2000yqh.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
3:23 PM:

>>> Perhaps you could explain what part I just said was unbelievable?
>>
>> The fact you ignore that the country had its worst record of job creation
>> since the days such stats started to be kept is a hint that you are just
>> babbling.
>

> The fact that you continue to post no proof for your claims shows you
> are a liar and running scared.
>
> Babble for me, little man!

I have posted the link for you repeatedly. You run. Every time.

Your poor white flag... all tattered from being used so much!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 5:30:41 PM3/7/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
b1fac438-2fdc-4b69...@41g2000yqf.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
3:18 PM:

Is that what you think? Wow.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 5:31:27 PM3/7/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
bfa8092f-a79a-4954...@w9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
3:04 PM:

You run from one stat, quote another, and then insist that means someone
else is wrong.

Go buy a new white flag... your current one is tattered.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 5:34:39 PM3/7/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
c2775902-ed9e-4b2f...@v15g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
3:29 PM:

>>> You lose.
>>
>>> Next....
>>
>> No you lose cause the Republicans lost. Live with it.
>

> But you guys say Bush is still running things and Obama isn't to
> blame.

You made that up.

Your white flag is tattering even more.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 5:36:27 PM3/7/09

>> Keep in mind that at least some of these people freaking out over Obama now
>> are the same ones who insisted he was elected because he was seen as the
>> "messiah" or because of his skin color.
>

> And we've been proven right.
>
> He's an utter failure and we have witnessed the fastest drop under a
> new president in at least 90 years.
>
> We can't even call him chimp like you did with Bush, because... guess
> why... his skin color!
>
> UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!
>
> Tell me, libby, why you scared of Obama being called a monkey??? Why
> the rule change for presidents?
>
> LOL

Are you Steve Carroll? You sure sound like him.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 5:43:46 PM3/7/09
On Mar 6, 10:44�pm, "Winston Smith, American Patriot"
<FranzKa...@Oceania.WhiteHouse.GOV> wrote:
> libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote in alt.politics.bush:

> > Too bad economic experts call it the "Obama bear market".
>
> And you quote these "economic experts"???

Yep, and it's a fact. Under Obama we have witnessed "The fastest drop

under a new president in at least 90 years"

Nothing you can say changes this FACT.

> Elsewhere in this waste of bandwidth that you started, you called Bush's
> initial period in office the "Clinton recession"!!!

Very well known and well documented -

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-80312?ref=feeds%2Flatest

http://www.nationalreview.com/nrof_luskin/luskin200405050850.asp

http://www.r21.org/2004/02/the-clinton-recession.html

http://uspolitics.tribe.net/thread/027b4023-fd9c-486d-803b-4f9578ed5e77

> Of course, no one can expect logical consistency or reason from a Bush-
> worshipping right winger, but your hypocrisy needs to be pointed out.

My continued posting of proof, facts and links shows you are a
desperate, beaten boy with nothing left but petty insults.

Cry for me, lib.

> > Also too bad that Time magazine just ran an article by a group of
> > economic experts and found Clinton was more to blame than Bush.
>

> These "economic experts" again: �since when have bedwetting right-wing
> bloggers who very much resemble Joe the Plumber become "economic
> experts"??

And who are you? Just another "Joe Blowhard" with no facts... no
nothing.

LOL

This lib is comparing Time magazine to Joe the Plumber!

No wonder he's running scared.

> > Keep blaming everything on Bush, but your messiah isn't doing a damn
> > thing and never will.
>

> These next 8 years are going to be very long years for you, you cross-
> positing piece of shit!

LOL

I'll only be able to laugh at your messiah for 4 years. My retarded
boy, what makes you think he'll be around for 8?

Libs - bash one today.

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 6:03:15 PM3/7/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
f04f45b8-1f67-4539...@h5g2000yqh.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
3:43 PM:

You are obsessed with the market... and you try to lay blame on Obama.

When asked for support, though, you wave your tattered white flag.

Repeatedly.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Dave Fritzinger

Mar 7, 2009, 6:31:00 PM3/7/09

That would be right after 9/11. Not a good data point. What was his
favorability rating on 9/10/01? Bet it wasn't 92%.

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 6:40:55 PM3/7/09
Dave Fritzinger stated in post
c348b515-32de-427f...@h20g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
4:31 PM:

<http://www.hist.umn.edu/~ruggles/Approval.htm>

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

slaz...@stargate.net

Mar 7, 2009, 7:08:11 PM3/7/09

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 7:14:31 PM3/7/09
slaz...@stargate.net stated in post
74b14a8c-eeb4-4988...@h5g2000yqh.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
5:08 PM:

Since this is being cross posted to political groups, does that go against
the idea of separation of church and state? :)

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

beach...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2009, 7:24:09 PM3/7/09
On Mar 7, 2:43 pm, libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Mar 6, 10:44 pm, "Winston Smith, American Patriot"
>
> <FranzKa...@Oceania.WhiteHouse.GOV> wrote:
> > libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote in alt.politics.bush:
>
> > > Too bad economic experts call it the "Obama bear market".
>
> > And you quote these "economic experts"???
>
> Yep, and it's a fact. Under Obama we have witnessed "The fastest drop
> under a new president in at least 90 years"
>
> Nothing you can say changes this FACT.
>
> > Elsewhere in this waste of bandwidth that you started, you called Bush's
> > initial period in office the "Clinton recession"!!!
>
> Very well known and well documented -
>
> http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-80312?ref=feeds%2Flatest
>
> http://www.nationalreview.com/nrof_luskin/luskin200405050850.asp
>
> http://www.r21.org/2004/02/the-clinton-recession.html
>
> http://uspolitics.tribe.net/thread/027b4023-fd9c-486d-803b-4f9578ed5e77

It's interesting that you didn't post the first four paragraphs of the
article you cite above. They absolve Bush 43 of all blame for the
2001 recession. By this standard, you shouldn't be blaming Obama for
the economy till 2010 at the earliest.

So if Bush inherited Clinton's recession, why do you resist saying
that Obama inherited Bush's recession? And do you agree with the
source you posted that "a president cannot on a dime turn a $10
trillion economy one way or the other"--i.e., that Obama couldn't have
made the economy better or worse yet?

From http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-80312?ref=feeds%2Flatest :

John Kerry declared, "[George Bush] inherited the strongest economy in
the world - and brought it to its knees." There is no evidence to
support this claim. In fact, the evidence now suggests that President
Bush inherited a recession.

Did the recession begin in the last quarter of 2000 or during the
first months of the Bush presidency.

Granted, even if the truth is that the recession began in the days
after George W. Bush's inauguration, most reasonable people would
conclude that a president cannot on a dime turn a $10 trillion economy
one way or the other.

However, data and supporting analyses from economists indicate that

who?

Mar 7, 2009, 7:36:06 PM3/7/09

I never said once that Bush is still running things..so you lose.
Please re-read what I did say. Thank you.

who?

Mar 7, 2009, 7:41:42 PM3/7/09

yeah, call people names..instead of staying with the subject.
See..trying to prove you are right doesn't work that way.

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 7:41:52 PM3/7/09
who? stated in post
aee28cc1-2a3a-4168...@l16g2000yqo.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
5:36 PM:

>>> No you lose cause the Republicans lost. Live with it.
>>
>> But you guys say Bush is still running things and Obama isn't to
>> blame.
>>
>> LOL
>>
>> You lose....
>>
>> Next...
>
> I never said once that Bush is still running things..so you lose.
> Please re-read what I did say. Thank you.

He makes things up as a form of waving his very tattered white flag.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 7:42:52 PM3/7/09
who? stated in post
afdb0cb8-c52d-4fd4...@v15g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
5:41 PM:

>>> The fact you ignore that the country had its worst record of job creation
>>> since the days such stats started to be kept is a hint that you are just
>>> babbling.
>>
>> The fact that you continue to post no proof for your claims shows you
>> are a liar and running scared.
>>
>> Babble for me, little man!
>
> yeah, call people names..instead of staying with the subject.
> See..trying to prove you are right doesn't work that way.

The sad thing is I have posted support for him several times.

He runs and waves his white flag.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

MuahMan

Mar 7, 2009, 11:39:03 PM3/7/09
The problem all you liberals need to get jobs. If you guys quit
sponging off everyone that works shit would get better. As it is
now... only Republican and Conservatives work. The republicans support
70% of the population.

RichL

Mar 7, 2009, 11:47:30 PM3/7/09

Snit

Mar 7, 2009, 11:52:40 PM3/7/09

slaz...@stargate.net

Mar 7, 2009, 11:54:02 PM3/7/09

slaz...@stargate.net

Mar 8, 2009, 11:34:38 AM3/8/09
On Mar 7, 8:52 pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> MuahMan stated in post
> be760beb-63e1-484a-99de-499e5eeb1...@a12g2000yqm.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09

BeatyGirl

Mar 8, 2009, 11:54:16 AM3/8/09
Beatles, The
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2009, 11:58:31 PM3/8/09
On Mar 7, 3:31�pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> libsnightm...@gmail.com stated in post
> bfa8092f-a79a-4954-ae16-eae3b19d0...@w9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
> [INSERT .SIG HERE]- Hide quoted text -

Is that all you got?

You made a big deal of Obama at 58% when Bush was at 60% at the same
time in March and even reached 92% that Septeneber!

LMFAO

These are real libs, They love to insult and run. They get beat at
thier own game and then wave the white flag of surrender.

You lost... again.

Next...

slaz...@stargate.net

Mar 9, 2009, 12:01:06 AM3/9/09

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 12:02:30 AM3/9/09

Most polls had Bush between 56-60% the months before 9/11 - right
where the suprhero messiah is right now.

No a good data point any way you want to look at it for Obama. He
should be at 90% with all the hype and hope, but he's already screwed
up so much so quick, he's dropping faster than Bush pre and post-9/11.
If he keeps going the way he is, he'll have the lowest rating of any
President.

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushFav.htm

Bush wins, Bush always wins.

Next....

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 12:04:48 AM3/9/09
On Mar 7, 3:22�pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> libsnightm...@gmail.com stated in post
> 0d28c63a-b6c1-4526-bb06-62ba590ea...@v38g2000yqb.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
> 3:05 PM:

> >> Bush had the worse job creation stats in the history of such stats being
> >> kept... and the largest deficit.
>
> > Nope, that was Jimmy Carter and now Obama.
>
> Job creation:

Obama is president. How is he doing?

All you can do is pull numbers from your ass, but you can't disprove
anything I've said.

Keep changing the subject, but Obama is a failure any way you look at
it.

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 12:05:54 AM3/9/09
On Mar 7, 3:06�pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> libsnightm...@gmail.com stated in post
> > On Mar 7, 5:39 am, "W Spilman" <w...@knows.com> wrote:
> >> <libsnightm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> 8 years? Are you high on dope again?
>
> >> Bush inherited Clinton's recession and then we saw 52 weeks of job
> >> growth under Bush and the unemployment rate was only 4.8% last Febuary
> >> - today it's 8.1% under Obama!

> >> You're not even trying to be believable.
> >> WS
>
> > Perhaps you could explain what part I just said was unbelievable?
>
> The fact you ignore that the country had its worst record of job creation
> since the days such stats started to be kept is a hint that you are just
> babbling.

Insults make you look like an even sorer loser. Ask "who?", the
sensitive lib.

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 12:12:25 AM3/9/09

You mean after I was called a babbler, right wing nutjob, girly man,
psychotic, racist, irrational, bed-wetter, fat, stupid, obsessed among
other things, you want to play the insult card???

LOL

Now you know why I hate libs... they can dish it out, but can't take
it.

Yeah, you're fair and non-hypocritical....

Get a life.... you lose again.

Next...

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 12:14:14 AM3/9/09
On Mar 7, 5:42�pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> who? stated in post
> afdb0cb8-c52d-4fd4-87aa-1c313394f...@v15g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09

...and you can continue to post "he runs and waves his white flag"
several more times... you haven't shown a damn postive stat for
Obama.

Obama sucks and you suck....

Next....

Snit

Mar 9, 2009, 12:15:24 AM3/9/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
d9d2450c-f315-47d6...@l39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on 3/8/09
8:58 PM:

> On Mar 7, 3:31�pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>> libsnightm...@gmail.com stated in post
>> bfa8092f-a79a-4954-ae16-eae3b19d0...@w9g2000yqa.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
>> 3:04 PM:

>>> ...and about half of Bush's record high 92 percent favorability rating
>>
>>> during his first year in office. <laughs>
>>
>>> Libs - always wrong.
>>
>>> Next...
>>
>> You run from one stat, quote another, and then insist that means someone
>> else is wrong.
>>
>> Go buy a new white flag... your current one is tattered.
>>
>> --
>> [INSERT .SIG HERE]- Hide quoted text -

> Is that all you got?

Accepting your white flag is not enough? LOL!

You were shown a state... you claimed it was wrong because of an unrelated
stat.

You simply folded.

[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 9, 2009, 12:17:15 AM3/9/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
6c6dd5e1-b7f6-40cf...@l39g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on 3/8/09
9:04 PM:

> On Mar 7, 3:22�pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
>> libsnightm...@gmail.com stated in post
>> 0d28c63a-b6c1-4526-bb06-62ba590ea...@v38g2000yqb.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
>> 3:05 PM:

>>> Nope, that was Jimmy Carter and now Obama.
>>
>> Job creation:
>

> Obama is president. How is he doing?

He has been in office for less than 2 months... so hard to tell. Clearly he
is working to clean up the mess that he inherited, but I am not completely
comfortable with how he is doing so. All in all, I would say he is doing a
good job.

Thanks for asking!

Oh, and why did you run from the fact you denied: that Bush II has the worst
record of job creation in the history of such stats.

> All you can do is pull numbers from your ass, but you can't disprove
> anything I've said.

Well, I showed you the stats. You snipped them.

> Keep changing the subject, but Obama is a failure any way you look at
> it.

In what way is he a failure?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 12:17:40 AM3/9/09
On Mar 7, 3:29�pm, Snit <c...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:
> libsnightm...@gmail.com stated in post
> 8ae676cf-6cc4-48cf-9a52-0676a4008...@j38g2000yqa.googlegroups.com on 3/7/09
> 3:21 PM:

> >> Keep in mind that at least some of these people freaking out over Obama now
> >> are the same ones who insisted he was elected because he was seen as the
> >> "messiah" or because of his skin color.
>
> > And we've been proven right.
>
> Yet you cannot support that. �Funny, eh?
>
> > He's an utter failure and we have witnessed the fastest drop under a

> > new president in at least 90 years.
>
> Relevance?
>
> > We can't even call him chimp like you did with Bush, because... guess
> > why... his skin color!
>
> Relevance?
>
> > UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!
>
> > Tell me, libby, why you scared of Obama being called a monkey??? Why
> > the rule change for presidents?
>
> > LOL
>
> Libby? �What? �Your white flag is getting tattered.

Yet, another bullshit post without signifigance from snit.

And he wonders why people call him a spammer?

Next...

Snit

Mar 9, 2009, 12:18:46 AM3/9/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
78e43b56-f939-4854...@c11g2000yqj.googlegroups.com on 3/8/09
9:05 PM:

>> The fact you ignore that the country had its worst record of job creation
>> since the days such stats started to be kept is a hint that you are just
>> babbling.
>

> Insults make you look like an even sorer loser. Ask "who?", the
> sensitive lib.

I have not see "Sensitive Lib" posting... who are you talking about? And
how would he or anyone else rescue you from the hole you have dug yourself?
Face it: it offends you that Bush II has the worst job creation record of
any president on record.

Oh well. You clearly do not like facts.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 9, 2009, 12:19:22 AM3/9/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
606b1ab1-7295-4d6a...@w35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com on 3/8/09
9:12 PM:

>>> The fact that you continue to post no proof for your claims shows you
>>> are a liar and running scared.
>>
>>> Babble for me, little man!
>>
>> yeah, call people names..instead of staying with the subject.
>> See..trying to prove you are right doesn't work that way
>

> You mean after I was called a babbler, right wing nutjob, girly man,
> psychotic, racist, irrational, bed-wetter, fat, stupid, obsessed among
> other things, you want to play the insult card???
>
> LOL
>
> Now you know why I hate libs... they can dish it out, but can't take
> it.
>
> Yeah, you're fair and non-hypocritical....
>
> Get a life.... you lose again.
>
> Next...

The fact you ignore that the country had its worst record of job creation
since the days such stats started to be kept is a hint that you are just
babbling.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 9, 2009, 12:20:18 AM3/9/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
5fa327b8-c366-4666...@z9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com on 3/8/09
9:14 PM:

Obama? You do realize, I hope, he has been in office less than 2 months.
Can you find stats on job creation in the first two months of office? If
you can, what do you think they would prove?

> Obama sucks and you suck....
>
> Next....

The fact you ignore that the country had its worst record of job creation

since the days such stats started to be kept is a hint that you are just
babbling.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 12:20:28 AM3/9/09
On Mar 7, 5:36�pm, "who?" <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I never said once that Bush is still running things..

Then you agree with the article that it's Obama's bear market and he's
making things worse and that Bush is no longer running things.

Thanks for the clarification.

Next...

RichL

Mar 9, 2009, 12:20:44 AM3/9/09
On Mar 8, 11:02 pm, libsnightm...@gmail.com wrote:

> Most polls had Bush between 56-60% the months before 9/11 - right
> where the suprhero messiah is right now.

Read and weep, you poor miserable bastard.

The latest Newsweek poll has Obama with a 72% approval rating:
http://www.newsweek.com/id/188002

The NBC/Wall Street Journal poll had him at 68% favorable:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29493021/

On the other hand, the Republican party is rated favorably by only 26%
in the WSJ poll.

Snit

Mar 9, 2009, 12:23:18 AM3/9/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
6a3765aa-ed4c-4f03...@y13g2000yqn.googlegroups.com on 3/8/09
9:17 PM:

>> Libby? �What? �Your white flag is getting tattered.
>

> Yet, another bullshit post without signifigance from snit.
>
> And he wonders why people call him a spammer?
>
> Next...

The fact you ignore that the country had its worst record of job creation

since the days such stats started to be kept is a hint that you are just

babbling and waving your very tattered white flag. Look at how many times
you have run to nonexistent stats comparing Obama's terms with his
predecessors... unless you have a time machine, such stats cannot possibly
exist yet!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 12:23:44 AM3/9/09
On Mar 7, 5:24�pm, beach3b...@gmail.com wrote:

> It's interesting that you didn't post the first four paragraphs of the
> article you cite above. �They absolve Bush 43 of all blame for the
> 2001 recession. �By this standard, you shouldn't be blaming Obama for
> the economy till 2010 at the earliest.

Bingo. So why do libs say Obama inherited Bush's recession but then
say Bush didn't inherit Clinton's?

Thanks for proving my point.

Next...

Want to piss off a lib? Act like one!

Snit

Mar 9, 2009, 12:24:39 AM3/9/09
libsni...@gmail.com stated in post
2276e094-cce1-48e3...@33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com on 3/8/09
9:20 PM:

> On Mar 7, 5:36�pm, "who?" <yourimageunre...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

>> I never said once that Bush is still running things..
>

> Then you agree with the article that it's Obama's bear market and he's
> making things worse and that Bush is no longer running things.

You show no ability to comprehend even simple concepts.

But, hey, let's test you:

Was Clinton at fault for 9-11? Does he have any responsibility at all?

And, 100% predicable, you are about to run... like a scared little bunny.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Snit

Mar 9, 2009, 12:25:04 AM3/9/09

libsni...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2009, 12:33:26 AM3/9/09
On Mar 7, 8:35�am, slaza...@stargate.net wrote:
> [...]

> > "It's the Obama bear market," said Dan Veru, who helps oversee US$2.8-
> > billion at Palisade Capital Management in Fort Lee, New Jersey. "We
> > don't know what the rules are in so many different areas the
> > government is touching."

> > The Dow average took eight months to decline 20% following the
> > inauguration of George W. Bush, reaching the level on Sept. 20, 2001,
> > nine days after terrorists attacked the World Trade Center in New York
> > and the Pentagon in Washington.
>
> > The crash of 1929 occurred seven months into the administration of
> > Herbert Hoover, who presided over an 89% plunge in the Dow between
> > September 1929 and July 1932, the steepest retreat ever.
>
> > Only twice has the benchmark gauge slipped in the 12 months after the
> > election of a Democratic president since 1900, after Woodrow Wilson's
> > victory in 1912 and Jimmy Carter's in 1976.- Hide quoted text -

slaz...@stargate.net

Mar 9, 2009, 1:18:45 AM3/9/09

Winston Smith, American Patriot

Mar 9, 2009, 1:32:41 AM3/9/09
libsni...@gmail.com wrote in alt.politics.bush:

> On Mar 7, 5:24�pm, beach3b...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> It's interesting that you didn't post the first four paragraphs of the
>> article you cite above. �They absolve Bush 43 of all blame for th
>> 2001 recession. �By this standard, you shouldn't be blaming Obama
> for
>> the economy till 2010 at the earliest.
>
> Bingo. So why do libs say Obama inherited Bush's recession but then
> say Bush didn't inherit Clinton's?

No one here needs to point out the fact that some on the left have blamed
Clinton's recession on Bush and at the same time have the nerve to say
that Obama should not be blamed for Bush's Great Recession.

What is being pointed out here is YOUR NERVE and UTTER UNMITIGATING
GALL---not to mention HYPOCRISY---for pointing out that the early term of
Bush was plagued by "Clinton's recession" but that you call the early term
of Obama to be "Obama's recession," instead of what it is: Bush's Near-
Great Depression.

That makes you the usual hypocritical right-wing bastard.

--
FUNDAMENTALISM is quintessentially a form of TERRORISM.
Thus the ONLY GOOD fundamentalist is a DEAD fundamentalist.

The real danger to the future of humanity is the preference
for surrendering to fear, superstition, and faith
in absolutist belief systems, and so to submit to these
willingly and to the control of those demagogues who
make use of these, rather than preferring
to reason with one's own mind.

Walter Bushell

Mar 9, 2009, 5:18:00 PM3/9/09
In article <C5D9E6DA.23047%cs...@gallopinginsanity.com>,
Snit <cs...@gallopinginsanity.com> wrote:

And Bush's "recovery" was no recovery at all. It was a scam sham
providing the look of prosperity based on borrowed money including
inflated home prices that have collapsed, while the economy rotted, and
the deindustrialization of America continued.

Snit

Mar 9, 2009, 5:21:32 PM3/9/09
Walter Bushell stated in post proto-0B0867....@news.panix.com on
3/9/09 2:18 PM:

No doubt that Bush was one of the worst presidents in modern history. Under
him the economy suffered, human rights suffered, the environment suffered,
the rule of law suffered, etc. You can point to a few things, maybe, that
he did well, but overall he was a complete failure for the US.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

It is loading more messages.