I own this newsgroup

White Spirit

Jul 30, 2008, 7:00:26 PM7/30/08

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 30, 2008, 7:04:57 PM7/30/08

"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message
news:g6qrqi$iv7$1...@registered.motzarella.org...

wow

White Spirit

Jul 30, 2008, 7:11:18 PM7/30/08
Billy Pilgrim wrote:

> wow

I knew you'd be impressed, Billy Dilled Rim. That's why you're still
allowed to post here.

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 30, 2008, 7:16:58 PM7/30/08

"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message
i'll bet ur proud

http://smellslikewhitespirit.blogspot.com/

White Spirit

Jul 30, 2008, 7:19:36 PM7/30/08
Billy Pilgrim wrote:

> i'll bet ur proud

Well, of course. Who wouldn't be?

> http://smellslikewhitespirit.blogspot.com/

Not me, I'm afraid. I support Norwich, not Ipswich.

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 30, 2008, 7:21:08 PM7/30/08

> Billy Pilgrim wrote:
>
>> i'll bet ur proud
>
> Well, of course. Who wouldn't be?

Humble beginnings?

White Spirit

Jul 30, 2008, 7:24:06 PM7/30/08
Billy Pilgrim wrote:

>> Billy Pilgrim wrote:

> Humble beginnings?

Perhaps. You'll just have to wait to find out when I write my
autobiography.

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 30, 2008, 7:53:41 PM7/30/08

"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message
i can hardly wait

god

Jul 30, 2008, 8:18:31 PM7/30/08

Billy Pilgim is "T.F. Eccles" <BITE ME.con@> aka JJTj, John Tashian

>"T.F. Eccles" <BITE ME.con@> wrote in message

>> Made famous as a test for radio announcers, much like
>> "..winds lite to variable.." is to the BBC.

>Actually, that would be "winds LIGHT to variable" at the BBC.

>Gareth.

You are correct, Sir.

..which is why, I guess, I don't work for the BBC..

If this keeps up, I'll have to complain to John Snagg !!!

JJTj

(aka T.F. <The Famous> Eccles)

..gotta love them Goon Shows...

On a convenient seat by the lavatories
In the sodium glare
We used to wait for the bus in a passionate clutch
And go as far as we dared
Do you remember
When I passed my driving test
Took you to the pictures
Forget the rest
Do you remember
All those nights in my Zodiac
Playing with your dress
Underneath your Pac-a-Mac

Reconnez Cherie
Quand nous avons vive en ecstasy

And then a voice from afar in the back of my car
Whispered 'Gay Paris'
And looking ever so French the bohemian dream
You said 'bonjour mon ami'
Do you remember
When I moved into my studio flat
Hot sticky nights
In the summertime in bedsitland
Do you remember
When you sold your paintings in the gallery
And they said 'mais oui ce soir,
'C'est la vie c'est le tricolor'

Reconnez Cherie
Quand nous avons vive en ecstasy

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 30, 2008, 8:21:00 PM7/30/08

"god" <sf_jo...@cox.net> wrote in message

On Jul 30, 7:53 pm, "Billy Pilgrim" <wa...@with.you> wrote:
> "White Spirit" <wspi...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message

> > Billy Pilgrim wrote:
>
> >> "White Spirit" <wspi...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message

> >> Humble beginnings?
>
> > Perhaps. You'll just have to wait to find out when I write my
> > autobiography.
>
> i can hardly wait

Billy Pilgim is "T.F. Eccles" <BITE ME.con@> aka JJTj, John Tashian

huh?

what ever u paranoid old fart

Blunt A. Blaze

Jul 30, 2008, 8:24:51 PM7/30/08
How much did I sell her for? Did I get a fair deal or did you rip me
off ? :-) mvm

RichL

Jul 30, 2008, 8:26:52 PM7/30/08
god <sf_jo...@cox.net> wrote:

> Billy Pilgim is "T.F. Eccles" <BITE ME.con@> aka JJTj, John Tashian

And I'm John Lennon.

JJTj

Jul 30, 2008, 8:45:53 PM7/30/08
>Billy Pilgim is "T.F. Eccles" <BITE ME.con@> aka JJTj, John Tashian
>
>huh?
>
>what ever u paranoid old fart

Thank you, 'god', for digging
your ditch deeper. Not only am
I not 'Billy Pilgim', but your
actions prove your crimes.

Please..keep it going..

See you in court..

JJTj

www.fritztronics.com

www.usaelectron.com

(BOTH domain names up for sale)

I've been a drag racer on LSD,
and I rode bare-assed on top of the sphinx,
I even had a gorilla on the slopes of kismet,
and man, that was fun for a while you bet but...

Bikini girls with machine guns,
Bikini girls with machine guns,
that stuff will kill ya, and it's loaded with fun,
Bikini girls with machine guns

well I savored many foriegn kinds of delicacies,
intoxicated til I can't tell what the hell I could see,
had all the violence and liquor within close reach,
but all bars, pills and threeways lead me back to the beach...

...yeah...

Bikini girls with machine guns,
Bikini girls with machine guns,
that stuff will kill ya, & it's loaded with fun,
Bikini girls with machine guns

now they say that virtue is it's own reward,
but when that surf comes in I'm gunna get my board,
I got my own ideas about the righteous kick,
n you can keep the reward, I'd just as soon stay sick...

Bikini girls with machine guns,
Bikini girls with machine guns,
that stuff will kill ya, it's loaded with fun,
Bikini girls with machine guns

RichCI

Jul 30, 2008, 8:51:26 PM7/30/08
On Jul 30, 7:00 pm, White Spirit <wspi...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote:
> At the current time (23:52GMT on Wednesday 30th July 2008), 277 posts on
> alt.guitar.amps directly relate to me:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+...

> This is out of 1,400 posts on alt.guitar.amps:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq...

> Therefore, nearly twenty percent, or one fifth of the posts on this
> group relate to me.  I challenge any one of you to meet this number.
>
> I own alt.guitar.amps.
>
> At the current time, 310 posts on alt.guitar directly relate to me:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+...

> This is out of 3,300 posts in total:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq...

> Therefore, nearly ten percent of all posts on alt.guitar relate to me -
> not bad for a group with such high traffic.
>
> I own alt.guitar.

You're getting to be as bad as Lifeshine and Mulay. Don't take pride
in that.

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 30, 2008, 8:52:12 PM7/30/08

"JJTj" <boring@bite_me.con> wrote in message

> >Billy Pilgim is "T.F. Eccles" <BITE ME.con@> aka JJTj, John Tashian
>>
>>huh?
>>
>>what ever u paranoid old fart
>
> Thank you, 'god', for digging
> your ditch deeper. Not only am
> I not 'Billy Pilgim', but your
> actions prove your crimes.
>
> Please..keep it going..
>
> See you in court..
>
> JJTj

Will the real Billy Pigrim please stand up?

http://www.vermario.com/splunge/wp-content/VONN.jpg

R.I.P.

JJTj

Jul 30, 2008, 8:59:55 PM7/30/08

>Will the real Billy Pigrim please stand up?
>
>http://www.vermario.com/splunge/wp-content/VONN.jpg
>
>R.I.P.

Looks alot like Larry 'Wild Man' Fischer..

http://www.derailroaded.com/

I met Larry in LA, a true genius, and a ICON..

something 'god' will never be..

JJTj

Let me ride on the Wall Of Death one more time
Let me ride on the Wall Of Death one more time

You can waste your time on the other rides
This is the nearest to being alive
Oh let me take my chances on the Wall Of Death

You can go with the crazy people in the Crooked House
You can fly away on the Rocket or spin in the Mouse

The Tunnel Of Love might amuse you
Noah's Ark might confuse you
But let me take my chances on the Wall Of Death

On the Wall Of Death all the world is far from me
On the Wall Of Death it's the nearest to being free

Well you're going nowhere when you ride on the carousel
And maybe you're strong but what's the good of ringing a bell
The switchback will make you crazy. Beware of the bearded lady
Oh let me take my chances on the Wall Of Death

Let me ride on the Wall Of Death one more time
Oh let me ride on the Wall Of Death one more time
You can waste your time on the other rides
This is the nearest to being alive
Oh let me take my chances on the Wall Of Death
Let me take my chances on the Wall Of Death
Oh let me take my chances on the Wall Of Death

dougal

Jul 30, 2008, 9:17:38 PM7/30/08
On Jul 30, 6:00 pm, White Spirit <wspi...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote:
> At the current time (23:52GMT on Wednesday 30th July 2008), 277 posts on
> alt.guitar.amps directly relate to me:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+...

> This is out of 1,400 posts on alt.guitar.amps:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq...

> Therefore, nearly twenty percent, or one fifth of the posts on this
> group relate to me.  I challenge any one of you to meet this number.
>
> I own alt.guitar.amps.
>
> At the current time, 310 posts on alt.guitar directly relate to me:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+...

> This is out of 3,300 posts in total:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq...

> Therefore, nearly ten percent of all posts on alt.guitar relate to me -
> not bad for a group with such high traffic.
>
> I own alt.guitar.

white who?

Lord Valve

Jul 30, 2008, 9:37:03 PM7/30/08
White Spirit wrote:

> At the current time (23:52GMT on Wednesday 30th July 2008), 277 posts on
> alt.guitar.amps directly relate to me:
>

> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+Spirit&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar.amps&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&am

> Therefore, nearly twenty percent, or one fifth of the posts on this
> group relate to me. I challenge any one of you to meet this number.
>
> I own alt.guitar.amps.
>
> At the current time, 310 posts on alt.guitar directly relate to me:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+Spirit&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=

> Therefore, nearly ten percent of all posts on alt.guitar relate to me -
> not bad for a group with such high traffic.
>
> I own alt.guitar.

Amateur.

Do some Googling - I've pwN3d AGA to a far greater extent on many occasions.
I kinda don't care that much any more - the baboons will screech on command;
once you have 'em trained, it's anticlamactic to watch 'em do what they cannot
stop doing. But enjoy your AGA/AG Warhols, noob. The Supreme Allied
Commander smiles upon your endeavour. ;-)

Lord Valve
Supreme Allied Commander, AGA

Dave

Jul 30, 2008, 9:41:13 PM7/30/08
> Therefore, nearly twenty percent, or one fifth of the posts on this group
> relate to me.

Sounds like you need to get a life.

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 30, 2008, 9:43:12 PM7/30/08

"Lord Valve" <detr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
those were the days....and now you just get spanked.

god

Jul 30, 2008, 10:03:04 PM7/30/08
You might want to change you sig below from :............"I've been a
drag racer on LSD"............to............."I AM a 55 year old FAG
racer on LSD".

Fuck off homo and stay away from my family. You sick fuck.. Your posts
have confirmed OUR? You and your homo brother?

Hey JJTj, the paper claims WHAM is cumming to wormtown. Get it going,
you need to reserve a "convenient seat by the lavatories".

o my gawd, to much. you stupid embarrassing ass.

Your mother raised some fine 55 yr old unemployed girly boys living
and playing at home!

WeReo_ScoTTy

Jul 30, 2008, 10:12:40 PM7/30/08
"RichCI" <ric...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Watch that.

"Don't be bloody stupid. Scott Lifshine is awl that matters on this
newsgroup. One day, I hope to wake up in the morning and walk outside
of my house, confronted with an azure sky of deepest summer, people awl
around me smiling knowingly, the secret of all things dancing teasingly
in their eyes; peace and happiness on earth for one and for all, awl of
mankind dancing to the tune and harking unto the words of the Lifshine.
" -White Spirit

Scott Lifshine-
June 2008 BOBO Award Winner
June 2008 BALSO GAVEL Award Winner
*alt.usenet. ko0ks

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 30, 2008, 10:49:37 PM7/30/08

You might want to change you sig below from :............"I've been a
drag racer on LSD"............to............."I AM a 55 year old FAG
racer on LSD".

Fuck off homo and stay away from my family. You sick fuck.. Your posts
have confirmed OUR? You and your homo brother?

Hey JJTj, the paper claims WHAM is cumming to wormtown. Get it going,
you need to reserve a "convenient seat by the lavatories".

o my gawd, to much. you stupid embarrassing ass.

Your mother raised some fine 55 yr old unemployed girly boys living
and playing at home!

Dude...ur coming unraveled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorazepam

Les Cargill

Jul 30, 2008, 11:01:01 PM7/30/08

Maybe you're just unstuck in time. How's Tralfamadore?

--
Les Cargill

Stephen Cowell

Jul 31, 2008, 12:01:21 AM7/31/08

"Les Cargill" <lcar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote

> Maybe you're just unstuck in time. How's Tralfamadore?

Screw that... how's Montana Wildhack?
__
Steve
.

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 31, 2008, 12:11:19 AM7/31/08

"Les Cargill" <lcar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
ON TRALFAMADORE YOU LEARN
THAT THE WORLD...

IS JUST A COLLECTION OF
MOMENTS ALL STRUNG TOGETHER
IN BEAUTIFUL, RANDOM ORDER.

Blunt A. Blaze

Jul 31, 2008, 2:16:44 AM7/31/08
BRING OWTCHYER HAY88RZ!

Blunt A. Blaze

Jul 31, 2008, 2:18:14 AM7/31/08
BRING OWTCHYER HAY88RZ!

WeReo_ScoTTy

Jul 31, 2008, 2:53:04 AM7/31/08
"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message

> At the current time (23:52GMT on Wednesday 30th July 2008), 277 posts on
> alt.guitar.amps directly relate to me:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+Spirit&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar.amps&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=23&as_minm=7&as_miny=2008&as_maxd=30&as_maxm=7&as_maxy=2008&safe=off

> This is out of 1,400 posts on alt.guitar.amps:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar.amps&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=23&as_minm=7&as_miny=2008&as_maxd=30&as_maxm=7&as_maxy=2008&safe=off

> Therefore, nearly twenty percent, or one fifth of the posts on this group
> relate to me. I challenge any one of you to meet this number.
>
> I own alt.guitar.amps.
>

> At the current time, 310 posts on alt.guitar directly relate to me:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+Spirit&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=23&as_minm=7&as_miny=2008&as_maxd=30&as_maxm=7&as_maxy=2008&safe=off

> This is out of 3,300 posts in total:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=23&as_minm=7&as_miny=2008&as_maxd=30&as_maxm=7&as_maxy=2008&safe=off

> Therefore, nearly ten percent of all posts on alt.guitar relate to me -
> not bad for a group with such high traffic.
>
> I own alt.guitar.
Fuckin Aye! That's what I like to hear, White Spirit.

Scott Lifshine-
June 2008 BOBO Award Winner

June 2008 BALSA GAVEL Award Winner
*alt.usenet.ko0ks

Elvis Kabong

Jul 31, 2008, 3:05:24 AM7/31/08

> Wet Fart Wilbur
> Professional Maroon and Retard Commiephobe

What a V5deef4t. Too stupid to realize that nontoadies
outnumber his groupies and lackeys and how as a pseudo
guru full of lies and deceptions, Wet Fart has the credibility
of a sales slut who'd sell his daughter to the highest bidder.

White Spirit

Jul 31, 2008, 6:16:48 AM7/31/08
Lord Valve wrote:

> Amateur.

> Do some Googling - I've pwN3d AGA to a far greater extent on many occasions.
> I kinda don't care that much any more - the baboons will screech on command;
> once you have 'em trained, it's anticlamactic to watch 'em do what they cannot
> stop doing. But enjoy your AGA/AG Warhols, noob. The Supreme Allied
> Commander smiles upon your endeavour. ;-)

You might have pwned a.g.a., but have you pwned a.g at the same time?
That's the difference between the American and the English way of doing
things - you'll settle for a republic whereas I'll settle for an empire.

I note Stephen hasn't offered any pearls of wisdom following my
revelation. I suppose it must be quite a blow to the ego realising that
I played him like a cheap Encore.

JJTj

Jul 31, 2008, 8:45:28 AM7/31/08

>Dude...ur coming unraveled.

And it looks so good in court...

JJTj

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 31, 2008, 9:10:57 AM7/31/08

"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message
Honestly, I never knew you were that petty.

Stephen Cowell

Jul 31, 2008, 9:40:18 AM7/31/08

"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote

> I suppose it must be quite a blow to the ego realising that I played him
> like a cheap Encore.

So we see... you're still Mine. Kind of an icky
feeling, being under your skin... cramped, dark, and smelly.

> I note Stephen hasn't offered any pearls of wisdom following my
> revelation.

What revelation? That you were only after statistics?
I suppose you think this is a revelation, that trolls eat
bandwidth for their otherwise insupportable egos.

I went and started another thread, on-topic... business
as usual.

Here's an observation... you don't even own this thread.
__
Steve
.

White Spirit

Jul 31, 2008, 9:59:43 AM7/31/08
Billy Pilgrim wrote:

>> I note Stephen hasn't offered any pearls of wisdom following my
>> revelation. I suppose it must be quite a blow to the ego realising
>> that I played him like a cheap Encore.

> Honestly, I never knew you were that petty.

Really? I did my best to make it obvious.

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 31, 2008, 10:03:56 AM7/31/08

"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message

Just in case:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/petty

White Spirit

Jul 31, 2008, 11:49:01 AM7/31/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote

>> I suppose it must be quite a blow to the ego realising that I played him
>> like a cheap Encore.

> So we see... you're still Mine.

No, Stephen - you're mine. You couldn't resist obsessing about me, post
after post. All the time you were trying to claim I was doing what you
wanted - little did you know that I was in fact pulling your strings.
Even now you still dote on my every word. I knew that you would be
reading this thread - I offered some bait and, again, you dangle on my hook.

>> I note Stephen hasn't offered any pearls of wisdom following my
>> revelation.

> What revelation? That you were only after statistics?
> I suppose you think this is a revelation, that trolls eat
> bandwidth for their otherwise insupportable egos.

It's about control. I control you, and all the others who obsess over
my posts. I sit in front of a keyboard and I dictate your actions. You
are pwned.

> I went and started another thread, on-topic... business
> as usual.

Yep - you still haven't learned.

> Here's an observation... you don't even own this thread.

I don't need to own this thread - I own you and right now I own this group.

jtees4

Jul 31, 2008, 1:27:05 PM7/31/08
On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:17:38 -0700 (PDT), dougal <palmh...@att.net>
wrote:

white trash...without Edgar Winter.

***********
Sign Up NOW!(Still under construction):
http://reviewmymusicnow.com/
Official Launch August 1st.
Sign up FOR FREE Today!

TD Madden

Jul 31, 2008, 4:30:43 PM7/31/08
posting means nothing...if NOBODY reads it! heh

Blunt A. Blaze

Jul 31, 2008, 5:15:01 PM7/31/08
> TD Madden wrote:
>
> posting means nothing...if NOB-

What? What'd T ickle D ick say? I didn't have time to read his post-- mvm

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 31, 2008, 5:45:15 PM7/31/08

>>Dude...ur coming unraveled.
>

> And it looks so good in court...
>

> JJTj

I think I'm starting to see your point but, I still have my doubts you
should be conversing with him.

Les Cargill

Jul 31, 2008, 5:59:16 PM7/31/08

Reincarnated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Montana

(I wonder if Billy Ray Cyrus reads Vonnegut? I doubt it...)

I am leaving my hat on. Now here's Joe Cocker....

--
Les Cargill

Les Cargill

Jul 31, 2008, 5:59:41 PM7/31/08

Sheer poetry. Sheer.

--
Les Cargill

Les Cargill

Jul 31, 2008, 6:45:01 PM7/31/08
RichL wrote:

> god <sf_jo...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Billy Pilgim is "T.F. Eccles" <BITE ME.con@> aka JJTj, John Tashian
>
> And I'm John Lennon.

I KNEW IT!

You death-faker, you....

--
Les Cargill

Les Cargill

Jul 31, 2008, 6:55:49 PM7/31/08
Lord Valve wrote:
> White Spirit wrote:
>
>> At the current time (23:52GMT on Wednesday 30th July 2008), 277 posts on
>> alt.guitar.amps directly relate to me:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+Spirit&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar.amps&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&am
>> This is out of 1,400 posts on alt.guitar.amps:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar.amps&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=23&as_minm
>> Therefore, nearly twenty percent, or one fifth of the posts on this
>> group relate to me. I challenge any one of you to meet this number.
>>
>> I own alt.guitar.amps.
>>
>> At the current time, 310 posts on alt.guitar directly relate to me:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+Spirit&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=
>> This is out of 3,300 posts in total:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=23&as_minm=7&as_
>> Therefore, nearly ten percent of all posts on alt.guitar relate to me -
>> not bad for a group with such high traffic.
>>
>> I own alt.guitar.
>
> Amateur.
>
> Do some Googling - I've pwN3d AGA

"Arguing on the Internet is like winning the Special Olympics...."

> to a far greater extent on many occasions.
> I kinda don't care that much any more - the baboons will screech on command;
> once you have 'em trained, it's anticlamactic

I thought that was when you practiced so much you didn't have any clams.

Who knew?

> to watch 'em do what they cannot
> stop doing. But enjoy your AGA/AG Warhols, noob. The Supreme Allied
> Commander smiles upon your endeavour. ;-)
>
> Lord Valve
> Supreme Allied Commander, AGA

--
Les Cargill

Les Cargill

Jul 31, 2008, 6:57:42 PM7/31/08
White Spirit wrote:
> Lord Valve wrote:
>
>> Amateur.
>
>> Do some Googling - I've pwN3d AGA to a far greater extent on many
>> occasions.
>> I kinda don't care that much any more - the baboons will screech on
>> command;
>> once you have 'em trained, it's anticlamactic to watch 'em do what
>> they cannot
>> stop doing. But enjoy your AGA/AG Warhols, noob. The Supreme Allied
>> Commander smiles upon your endeavour. ;-)
>
> You might have pwned a.g.a., but have you pwned a.g at the same time?
> That's the difference between the American and the English way of doing
> things - you'll settle for a republic whereas I'll settle for an empire.

You're Mongol?

http://ideas.repec.org/p/nbr/nberwo/8109.html

> I note Stephen hasn't offered any pearls of wisdom following my
> revelation. I suppose it must be quite a blow to the ego realising that
> I played him like a cheap Encore.

--
Les Cargill

JJTj

Jul 31, 2008, 7:23:45 PM7/31/08

>I think I'm starting to see your point but, I still have my doubts you
>should be conversing with him.

According to my lawyer friend, I can say whatever I want,
and SHOULD deny his lies. But I can't lower myself to
his level..although it would be easy, due to his decade+
posting history. And it would be his own words, not lies.

But I just want him to keep digging his own ditch. Mind
you, I have enough to win my case, and be a witness for
the state. Anyone who knows the person knows his story.

Billy Pilgrim

Jul 31, 2008, 7:25:37 PM7/31/08

"JJTj" <boring@bite_me.con> wrote in message
Your case?

RichL

Jul 31, 2008, 7:28:40 PM7/31/08
Les Cargill <lcar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> RichL wrote:

> I KNEW IT!
>
> You death-faker, you....

Paul's the dead one, don'cha know?

Les Cargill

Jul 31, 2008, 7:36:59 PM7/31/08

Right!

--
Les Cargill

RichL

Jul 31, 2008, 7:44:12 PM7/31/08
Les Cargill <lcar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> RichL wrote:
>> Les Cargill <lcar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
>>> RichL wrote:
>>
>>> I KNEW IT!
>>>
>>> You death-faker, you....
>>
>> Paul's the dead one, don'cha know?
>
> Right!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead

Stephen Cowell

Jul 31, 2008, 8:37:50 PM7/31/08

> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>> "Les Cargill" <lcar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote
>>> Maybe you're just unstuck in time. How's Tralfamadore?
>>
>> Screw that... how's Montana Wildhack?
>
> Reincarnated.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Montana
>
> (I wonder if Billy Ray Cyrus reads Vonnegut? I doubt it...)
>
> I am leaving my hat on. Now here's Joe Cocker....

How about Ambrosia?
__
Steve
.

"nice... nice... very nice... so many people in the same device"

Stephen Cowell

Jul 31, 2008, 8:48:17 PM7/31/08

> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>
>> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote
>
>>> I suppose it must be quite a blow to the ego realising that I played him
>>> like a cheap Encore.
>
>> So we see... you're still Mine.
>
> No, Stephen - you're mine. You couldn't resist obsessing about me, post
> after post. All the time you were trying to claim I was doing what you
> wanted - little did you know that I was in fact pulling your strings. Even
> now you still dote on my every word. I knew that you would be reading
> this thread - I offered some bait and, again, you dangle on my hook.

You still don't get it... you are the seeker, I'm
the desirable object. I Have You. It's All About Me.

>>> I note Stephen hasn't offered any pearls of wisdom following my
>>> revelation.
>
>> What revelation? That you were only after statistics?
>> I suppose you think this is a revelation, that trolls eat
>> bandwidth for their otherwise insupportable egos.
>
> It's about control. I control you, and all the others who obsess over my
> posts. I sit in front of a keyboard and I dictate your actions. You are
> pwned.

Like I dictated that you post some Scottish stuff, and you did?
That was pretty funny... you must have one hell of a subconscious.

>> I went and started another thread, on-topic... business
>> as usual.
>
> Yep - you still haven't learned.

What? How to ignore you? I only come out
when you call for me... pining away.

>> Here's an observation... you don't even own this thread.
>
> I don't need to own this thread - I own you and right now I own this
> group.

You don't even own the header of your own post.
__
Steve
.

Blunt A. Blaze

Jul 31, 2008, 9:02:47 PM7/31/08
No shoes man... play that vinyl backwards. ;-) mvm

Les Cargill

Jul 31, 2008, 9:56:21 PM7/31/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:
> "Les Cargill" <lcar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>>> "Les Cargill" <lcar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote
>>> Screw that... how's Montana Wildhack?
>> Reincarnated.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Montana
>>
>> (I wonder if Billy Ray Cyrus reads Vonnegut? I doubt it...)
>>
>> I am leaving my hat on. Now here's Joe Cocker....
>
> How about Ambrosia?
> __
> Steve
> .
>
> "nice... nice... very nice... so many people in the same device"

They're Holdin' On to Yesterday. With they'd bring it back....

--
Les Cargill

Stephen Cowell

Jul 31, 2008, 10:01:06 PM7/31/08

> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>> "Les Cargill" <lcar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
>>> Reincarnated.
>>>
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Montana
>>>
>>> (I wonder if Billy Ray Cyrus reads Vonnegut? I doubt it...)
>>>
>>> I am leaving my hat on. Now here's Joe Cocker....
>>
>> How about Ambrosia?
>>
>> "nice... nice... very nice... so many people in the same device"
>
> They're Holdin' On to Yesterday. With they'd bring it back....

Just give it Time... Waits for No One, though...
__
Steve
.

The Repair Guy

Jul 31, 2008, 10:09:51 PM7/31/08
Well, you don't want to set your sights too high,
after all...

The Repair Guy
repairguy1993 dot netfirms dot com

Les Cargill

Jul 31, 2008, 10:25:09 PM7/31/08

We.... are... not ... worthy. That was a total neutron bomb.

Lady and gennilmin, we sit in the presence of greatness.

--
Les Cargill

WeReo_ScoTTy

Jul 31, 2008, 11:29:37 PM7/31/08
"Les Cargill" <lcar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
I keep doing the Neutron Dance!

Amazing Disgrace

Aug 1, 2008, 10:24:51 AM8/1/08

"I'm gonna lose weight for you Billy... I promise this time".

Hottest interstellar hottie of the 70s,, valerie perrine as montana
wildhack

Billy Pilgrim

Aug 1, 2008, 10:43:27 AM8/1/08

"Amazing Disgrace" <amazingdi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

one of my favorite lines

she was hot

Grinner

Aug 1, 2008, 11:30:09 AM8/1/08

> Lord Valve wrote:
>> White Spirit wrote:
>>
>>> At the current time (23:52GMT on Wednesday 30th July 2008), 277 posts on
>>> alt.guitar.amps directly relate to me:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+Spirit&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar.amps&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&am
>>> This is out of 1,400 posts on alt.guitar.amps:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar.amps&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=23&as_minm
>>> Therefore, nearly twenty percent, or one fifth of the posts on this
>>> group relate to me. I challenge any one of you to meet this number.
>>>
>>> I own alt.guitar.amps.
>>>
>>> At the current time, 310 posts on alt.guitar directly relate to me:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+Spirit&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=
>>> This is out of 3,300 posts in total:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.guitar&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=23&as_minm=7&as_
>>> Therefore, nearly ten percent of all posts on alt.guitar relate to me -
>>> not bad for a group with such high traffic.
>>>
>>> I own alt.guitar.
>>
>> Amateur.
>>
>> Do some Googling - I've pwN3d AGA
>
> "Arguing on the Internet is like winning the Special Olympics...."

man you seen those blade runners? look out able bodied sports persons.

Les Cargill

Aug 1, 2008, 1:20:38 PM8/1/08

I've never seen it.

--
Les Cargill

Billy Pilgrim

Aug 1, 2008, 1:45:32 PM8/1/08

"Les Cargill" <lcar...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message

I dug this up.

http://www.filmbrain.com/filmbrain/2005/08/forgotten_gems_.html

White Spirit

Aug 4, 2008, 6:38:33 AM8/4/08
jtees4 wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 18:17:38 -0700 (PDT), dougal <palmh...@att.net>
> wrote:

>> On Jul 30, 6:00 pm, White Spirit <wspi...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote:

>>> I own alt.guitar.

>> white who?

> white trash...without Edgar Winter.

Thanks for playing, but you're a fucking loser.

White Spirit

Aug 4, 2008, 6:43:36 AM8/4/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message

>> No, Stephen - you're mine. You couldn't resist obsessing about me, post
>> after post. All the time you were trying to claim I was doing what you
>> wanted - little did you know that I was in fact pulling your strings. Even
>> now you still dote on my every word. I knew that you would be reading
>> this thread - I offered some bait and, again, you dangle on my hook.

> You still don't get it... you are the seeker, I'm
> the desirable object. I Have You. It's All About Me.

I'm the seeker, and I get what I want. Don't kid yourself that you and
the other losers on these groups are nothing more than a resource to be
tapped.

>> It's about control. I control you, and all the others who obsess over my
>> posts. I sit in front of a keyboard and I dictate your actions. You are
>> pwned.

> Like I dictated that you post some Scottish stuff, and you did?
> That was pretty funny... you must have one hell of a subconscious.

It's good to have an imagination but I'd start worrying if I were you.

>>> I went and started another thread, on-topic... business
>>> as usual.

>> Yep - you still haven't learned.

> What? How to ignore you? I only come out
> when you call for me... pining away.

You come out whenever I lay the bait.

>>> Here's an observation... you don't even own this thread.

>> I don't need to own this thread - I own you and right now I own this
>> group.

> You don't even own the header of your own post.

I can change my NNTP headers to reflect whatever I like. All you can do
is edit the subject using a second-rate newsreader. How sad is that?

Stephen Cowell

Aug 4, 2008, 10:17:51 AM8/4/08

"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote

> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote
>>> No, Stephen - you're mine. You couldn't resist obsessing about me, post
>>> after post. All the time you were trying to claim I was doing what you
>>> wanted - little did you know that I was in fact pulling your strings.
>>> Even now you still dote on my every word. I knew that you would be
>>> reading this thread - I offered some bait and, again, you dangle on my
>>> hook.
>
>> You still don't get it... you are the seeker, I'm
>> the desirable object. I Have You. It's All About Me.
>
> I'm the seeker, and I get what I want. Don't kid yourself that you and
> the other losers on these groups are nothing more than a resource to be
> tapped.

Oh look... it's still alive. The Diaper Stomp Continues.

>>> It's about control. I control you, and all the others who obsess over
>>> my posts. I sit in front of a keyboard and I dictate your actions. You
>>> are pwned.
>
>> Like I dictated that you post some Scottish stuff, and you did?
>> That was pretty funny... you must have one hell of a subconscious.
>
> It's good to have an imagination but I'd start worrying if I were you.

If you were a real person, with real talent, I might.
As it is, you are nothing. Rant on, go ahead.

>>> Yep - you still haven't learned.
>
>> What? How to ignore you? I only come out
>> when you call for me... pining away.
>
> You come out whenever I lay the bait.

Well, where's the hate? All I see you doing now
is fighting for air, oedipus buttocks-like.

>>> I don't need to own this thread - I own you and right now I own this
>>> group.
>
>> You don't even own the header of your own post.
>
> I can change my NNTP headers to reflect whatever I like. All you can do
> is edit the subject using a second-rate newsreader. How sad is that?

Well then, notice it! Cared I to spoof, I'd spoof. But,
you see, I'm *real*. I can post stuff people believe...
imagine that! I can have a real band and post attributable
videos... go find some of my work, I'm sure you'll find
ammunition there. And your comments about it might
even hurt me... because *I'm Real*.
__
Steve
.

Blunt A. Blaze

Aug 4, 2008, 12:02:24 PM8/4/08
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>

> Well then, notice it! Cared I to spoof, I'd spoof. But,
> you see, I'm *real*. I can post stuff people believe...
> imagine that! I can have a real band and post attributable
> videos... go find some of my work, I'm sure you'll find
> ammunition there. And your comments about it might
> even hurt me... because *I'm Real*.
> __
> Steve

> ..

You're a Real J.O., that much has been certified. The only
spoof you got going was in your shorts, now it's running down the back
of your leg. :-) mvm

White Spirit

Aug 4, 2008, 12:14:36 PM8/4/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

> Oh look... it's still alive. The Diaper Stomp Continues.

Did you miss me? It's a shame you don't have a real life outside of Usenet.

>> It's good to have an imagination but I'd start worrying if I were you.

> If you were a real person, with real talent, I might.
> As it is, you are nothing. Rant on, go ahead.

Poor Stephen thinks he's talking to a figment of his imagination.

>> You come out whenever I lay the bait.

> Well, where's the hate? All I see you doing now
> is fighting for air, oedipus buttocks-like.

I have a real life outside of Usenet. Sorry for not being around for
the last few days - I'll try to warn you in advance next time.

>> I can change my NNTP headers to reflect whatever I like. All you can do
>> is edit the subject using a second-rate newsreader. How sad is that?

> Well then, notice it!

I did notice it. I just didn't care.

> Cared I to spoof, I'd spoof. But,
> you see, I'm *real*. I can post stuff people believe...
> imagine that! I can have a real band and post attributable
> videos... go find some of my work, I'm sure you'll find
> ammunition there. And your comments about it might
> even hurt me... because *I'm Real*.

I don't stoop that low. I'm quite happy with my elevated position being
the centre of this newsgroup. You all worship me now, whether you know
it or not.

Stephen Cowell

Aug 4, 2008, 10:06:11 PM8/4/08

> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>
>> Oh look... it's still alive. The Diaper Stomp Continues.
>
> Did you miss me? It's a shame you don't have a real life outside of
> Usenet.

Transference, again. We're Not All Like You... tg.

>>> It's good to have an imagination but I'd start worrying if I were you.
>
>> If you were a real person, with real talent, I might.
>> As it is, you are nothing. Rant on, go ahead.
>
> Poor Stephen thinks he's talking to a figment of his imagination.

Ah, but I have a much better imagination than that.

> > > You come out whenever I lay the bait.
>
> >Well, where's the hate? All I see you doing now
> >is fighting for air, oedipus buttocks-like.

Nigerian scammer hate? You expect *that* to
stir the pot? We *all* hate Nigerian scammers...
find better! Thanks for trying, though...

>>> You come out whenever I lay the bait.
>
>> Well, where's the hate? All I see you doing now
>> is fighting for air, oedipus buttocks-like.
>
> I have a real life outside of Usenet.

Prove it.

> Sorry for not being around for the last few days - I'll try to warn you in
> advance next time.

Consider it done.

>>> I can change my NNTP headers to reflect whatever I like. All you can do
>>> is edit the subject using a second-rate newsreader. How sad is that?
>
>> Well then, notice it!
>
> I did notice it. I just didn't care.

Prove it.

>> Cared I to spoof, I'd spoof. But,
>> you see, I'm *real*. I can post stuff people believe...
>> imagine that! I can have a real band and post attributable
>> videos... go find some of my work, I'm sure you'll find
>> ammunition there. And your comments about it might
>> even hurt me... because *I'm Real*.
>
> I don't stoop that low.

Oh, Reality's not so low. In fact, you just might have to
look up to see it.

> I'm quite happy with my elevated position being the centre of this
> newsgroup. You all worship me now, whether you know it or not.

Yes, we missed you... didn't you notice all the "where
did white's 'is name go" posts? Good luck feeling
elevated... you'll never get to the top of the heap as
long as Mulay's alive. He owns this place, not you...
didn't you see his post advertising such?
__
Steve
.

Blunt A. Blaze

Aug 5, 2008, 1:23:47 AM8/5/08
Squatters ;-)mvm

> ..

White Spirit

Aug 5, 2008, 5:57:24 AM8/5/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message

>> Stephen Cowell wrote:

>>> Oh look... it's still alive. The Diaper Stomp Continues.

>> Did you miss me? It's a shame you don't have a real life outside of
>> Usenet.

> Transference, again. We're Not All Like You... tg.

Of course not. That's why I own this newsgroup and you don't.

>> Poor Stephen thinks he's talking to a figment of his imagination.

> Ah, but I have a much better imagination than that.

Hence your delusions of relevance?

>> I did notice it. I just didn't care.

> Prove it.

Disprove it.

> Oh, Reality's not so low. In fact, you just might have to
> look up to see it.

I'm too busy looking down on you.

>> I'm quite happy with my elevated position being the centre of this
>> newsgroup. You all worship me now, whether you know it or not.

> Yes, we missed you... didn't you notice all the "where
> did white's 'is name go" posts?

You were all thinking it.

> Good luck feeling
> elevated... you'll never get to the top of the heap as
> long as Mulay's alive. He owns this place, not you...
> didn't you see his post advertising such?

He sold it to me. Didn't you see the post?

Stephen Cowell

Aug 5, 2008, 6:56:58 AM8/5/08

> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> Did you miss me? It's a shame you don't have a real life outside of
>>> Usenet.
>> Transference, again. We're Not All Like You... tg.
> Of course not. That's why I own this newsgroup and you don't.

Well, if I own you, and you own this NG,
then I kinda own the NG, right? Syllology?

>>> Poor Stephen thinks he's talking to a figment of his imagination.
>> Ah, but I have a much better imagination than that.
> Hence your delusions of relevance?

Hence your delusions of competence.

>>> I did notice it. I just didn't care.
>> Prove it.
> Disprove it.

Ah, but you noticed *this* one, and morphed it back.
Disproof enough.

>> Oh, Reality's not so low. In fact, you just might have to
>> look up to see it.
> I'm too busy looking down on you.

That's a pond, and you're Narcissus... looking up by
looking down. It distorts the vision, and puts you
before anyone else... look up, for a change.

>>> I'm quite happy with my elevated position being the centre of this
>>> newsgroup. You all worship me now, whether you know it or not.
>> Yes, we missed you... didn't you notice all the "where
>> did white's 'is name go" posts?
> You were all thinking it.

Come on... be truthful. 'Hoping' has to be in
that sentence, and it's missing a negative as well.
All in all, that last sentence of yours says quite a lot...
we *all* *own* you... you are *nothing* without
the object of desire. If you disappear, for us, it's
business-as-usual... perhaps with a hint of summer
breeze, a puff (!) of fresh air in a stale room.
When you're away, you're wondering what we're
thinking about... hoping. Telling, that.

>> Good luck feeling
>> elevated... you'll never get to the top of the heap as
>> long as Mulay's alive. He owns this place, not you...
>> didn't you see his post advertising such?
> He sold it to me. Didn't you see the post?

Even it there was such a post, he maintains claim.
And you maintain less legitimacy than he, since
he's actually a real person, sort of.
__
Steve
.

White Spirit

Aug 5, 2008, 7:57:10 AM8/5/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

> Well, if I own you, and you own this NG,
> then I kinda own the NG, right? Syllology?

The transitivity is logically correct but your first premise is false.

>>> Ah, but I have a much better imagination than that.

>> Hence your delusions of relevance?

> Hence your delusions of competence.

That's a non sequitur.

>>> Prove it.

>> Disprove it.

> Ah, but you noticed *this* one, and morphed it back.
> Disproof enough.

Another non sequitur. I chose to change it because I thought it was
juvenile.

>>> Oh, Reality's not so low. In fact, you just might have to
>>> look up to see it.

>> I'm too busy looking down on you.

> That's a pond, and you're Narcissus... looking up by
> looking down. It distorts the vision, and puts you
> before anyone else... look up, for a change.

There is no other who is so fair to behold as I am.

>>> Yes, we missed you... didn't you notice all the "where
>>> did white's 'is name go" posts?

>> You were all thinking it.

> Come on... be truthful. 'Hoping' has to be in
> that sentence, and it's missing a negative as well.
> All in all, that last sentence of yours says quite a lot...
> we *all* *own* you... you are *nothing* without
> the object of desire.

I always get what I desire. I own this group because I can plunder it
whenever I please.

Stephen Cowell

Aug 5, 2008, 8:36:57 AM8/5/08

> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>
>> Well, if I own you, and you own this NG,
>> then I kinda own the NG, right? Syllology?
> The transitivity is logically correct but your first premise is false.

Not demonstrably so.

>>> Hence your delusions of relevance?
>> Hence your delusions of competence.
> That's a non sequitur.

Caveat Emptor.

>>> Disprove it.
>> Ah, but you noticed *this* one, and morphed it back.
>> Disproof enough.
> Another non sequitur. I chose to change it because I thought it was
> juvenile.

Ah, contraire, M. Blanc... you change them
when you notice. We Notice. Did you notice
the grope? Grandpa used to grope, eh?

No good redirecting replies to alt.test... we notice
those things, too. After all, I'm *real*.

>>> I'm too busy looking down on you.
>> That's a pond, and you're Narcissus... looking up by
>> looking down. It distorts the vision, and puts you
>> before anyone else... look up, for a change.
> There is no other who is so fair to behold as I am.

Prove it, ya pansy.

>>> You were all thinking it.
>> Come on... be truthful. 'Hoping' has to be in
>> that sentence, and it's missing a negative as well.
>> All in all, that last sentence of yours says quite a lot...
>> we *all* *own* you... you are *nothing* without

>> the object of desire. If you disappear, for us, it's
>> business-as-usual... perhaps with a hint of summer
>> breeze, a puff

(!!!)

>> of fresh air in a stale room.
>> When you're away, you're wondering what we're
>> thinking about... hoping. Telling, that.

> I always get what I desire. I own this group because I can plunder it
> whenever I please.

Is *that* what you call it? 'Plop' more like... you
can plop on it whenever. We flush the place after
you leave... your little turds of wisdom, gone. Then
the Tidy-Bowl Man skitters through, leaving his
lemony sheen of silky cleanness, with a tropical motif.
__
Steve
.

White Spirit

Aug 5, 2008, 9:04:53 AM8/5/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

>>> Ah, but you noticed *this* one, and morphed it back.
>>> Disproof enough.

>> Another non sequitur. I chose to change it because I thought it was
>> juvenile.

> Ah, contraire, M. Blanc... you change them
> when you notice. We Notice. Did you notice
> the grope?

I notice all your immature subject changes ;)

> Grandpa used to grope

You poor man.

> No good redirecting replies to alt.test... we notice
> those things, too. After all, I'm *real*.

You might be real, but you're not complex.

>> There is no other who is so fair to behold as I am.

> Prove it, ya pansy.

Disprove it.

>> I always get what I desire. I own this group because I can plunder it
>> whenever I please.

> Is *that* what you call it? 'Plop' more like... you
> can plop on it whenever. We flush the place after
> you leave... your little turds of wisdom, gone. Then
> the Tidy-Bowl Man skitters through, leaving his
> lemony sheen of silky cleanness, with a tropical motif.

You have a most pitiable obsession with defecation. If you manage to
get past the anal stage of development, you might discover other
pleasures in life.

Blunt A. Blaze

Aug 5, 2008, 10:18:32 AM8/5/08
> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>
>"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>... you'll never get to the top of the heap as long as Mulay's alive.
>
> Even it there was such a post, he maintains claim.
> And you maintain less legitimacy than he, since
> he's actually a real person, sort of.

Well now!

Since my name's been invoked in this discussion, I'm inclined to
register my view...

"Gonna stand up next to a mountain...
Chop it down, with the back a my hand..." -Jimi H.

Let's take it from...here;

“If you disappear, for us, it's business-as-usual... perhaps with a hint
of summer breeze, a *puff* (!)” -sco...@sbcglobal.net

...Three days from today on Friday August 8, 2008, near Geneva, the
world's largest machine is going to be tested. It's going to fire
protons around a ring some 17 miles (about 27 clicks)in circumference
and if all goes as expected, the process of justifying its $10 Billion
cost will begin...

The LHC, or Large Hadron Collider, --if all goes as expected-- will
be used to fill in the gaps of the "periodic table" of theoretical
physics, known as The Standard Model...and add to the 16 existing, and 1
predicted constituent "thangs" that make for all existence...

(All Fermians: 6 types of Quarks, 6 types of Leptons, 4 Force Carriers
or Bosons and the predicted 5th FC, the "Higgs" Boson, a force required
to give mass to the other particles...).

At some point, it's anticipated that tiny black holes will be created.
They'll instantly disappear in a *-puff-* of (now hypothetical) energy
called Hawkings Radiation. If this happens, Dr. Hawkings is a shoe-in
for the Nobel Prize, because he came up with this prediction...
But let's set this *puff* aside, and get to a _little_basic_mvm_
philosophy_ , shall we fellas?

OK-

You know- when the universe is viewed through any kind of telescope,
VISIBLE MATTER makes up only 4% of it!

...another 22% is made up of DARK MATTER...

...The other 74% is made up of...DARK ENERGY!

This last "thang" acts like the opposite of gravity, pushing the
universe apart...w/out DARK MATTER, spinning galaxies would all fly apart...

So...w/out invoking the concepts of string theory or loop quantum
gravity, the yet-to-be proven existence of 'graviton' particles or
getting all misty-eyed here about time and space continuums, folding,
etc. Let me observe this...

We often focus on *comparisons*. Pissing contests, whose got the bigger
schlongson, [I do] etc. I prefer to focus instead, upon *contrast* ...
things in short supply, the rare and valuable, contrast with the common,
and we attribute these things with higher value; rare beauty over common
fugly, rare insight and intelligence over common ignorance / idiocy, etc.

"Air" is composed of what- Nitrogen and Oxygen;

Nitrogen N2 78.084 %
Oxygen O2 20.9476 %

When someone faints, does anyone scream "STAND BACK!!! GIVE THE MAN SOME
NITROGEN!!!" Fuck no. We all know that what he needs, is Oxygen. The
smaller, more valuable stuff that our red blood cells carry to sustain
the metabolism necessary to maintain our mundane carbon-unit lives.
*Contrast*. Nitrogen is relatively common. Oxygen more rare, -thus valuable.

SO- Perhaps you now see where I'm heading here...

Dark energy is common in the universe...it's 74% of everything.
Dark matter is less common, but highly prevalent at 22%.

Let's not get all racial here with Dark, or throw a bouquet at WHITE
Spirit... that's *NOT* the Tao here.

Let's celebrate the rare... the anti-hate. Goodness. Love. Empathy.

We men are _awash_ in the common;

*Pride* …excessive belief in one's own abilities, that interferes with
the individual's recognition of the grace of God. It has been called the
sin from which all others arise. Pride is also known as Vanity.

*Envy* …the desire for others' traits, status, abilities, or situation.

*Gluttony* … an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one
requires.

*Lust* …an inordinate craving for the pleasures of the body.

*Anger* …(Wrath) manifested in the individual who spurns love and opts
instead for fury.

*Greed* …(Avarice / Covetousness) the desire for material wealth or
gain, ignoring the realm of the spiritual.

*Sloth* ...the avoidance of physical or spiritual work.

_Perhaps_ we might jointly consider [briefly *puff* (?)] valuing and
celebrating the rare;

*Faith* ...Belief, trust, fidelity, loyalty, conviction...
*Hope* ...Desire, belief, reliance, expectation...
*Charity* ...Generosity, benevolence, helpfulness, mercy...
*Fortitude* ... Strength, courage, endurance, resoluteness
*Justice* ... Impartiality, fairness, rightness, equity, dispassion...
*Temperance* ...Moderation, restraint, self-mastery, frugality, sobriety
*Prudence* ...wisdom, vigilance, carefulness, thoughtfulness,
discretion...

Or, fak it. Maybe there will be no Hawkings Radiation, the LHC will
create a black hole which insta-sucks us all into a maelstrom event
horizon, we'll be compressed into a singularity and that's that.

Things could be worse, McCain could follow Bush.

I'm gonna get all ubberVegas here and lay odds on Dr. Hawkings earning
the Nobel Prize.

*poof*,

mvm

http://tinyurl.com/32j32m

Blunt A. Blaze

Aug 5, 2008, 10:36:01 AM8/5/08

None of life's pleasures is more immediately accessible than
masturbation...an ABusenet posting *is* masturbation...sometimes too,
--guitar playing... ;-) Ack, ack ack. Truth- ROCKS! :-) mvm

White Spirit

Aug 5, 2008, 11:05:52 AM8/5/08
Blunt A. Blaze wrote:

> None of life's pleasures is more immediately accessible than
> masturbation...an ABusenet posting *is* masturbation...

I like to think of it as mindrape.

> sometimes too,
> --guitar playing...

In which case, there should at least be a climax. There's nothing more
pointless than a long, slow wank where nothing of substance comes out at
the end ;)

> ;-) Ack, ack ack. Truth- ROCKS!

Yep.

Blunt A. Blaze

Aug 5, 2008, 11:24:47 AM8/5/08
White Spirit wrote:
> Blunt A. Blaze wrote:
>
>> None of life's pleasures is more immediately accessible than
>> masturbation...an ABusenet posting *is* masturbation...
>
> I like to think of it as mindrape.

Depends on the mind. For some (the sub menial IQ's, those who freak and
take all literally and as a personal affront), it's obviously a full-on,
fish bat up the arse with broken glass and shrapnel for lube-- for
others, it's like having the underside of your dick head tickled with an
ostrich feather.

>> sometimes too,
>> --guitar playing...
>
> In which case, there should at least be a climax. There's nothing more
> pointless than a long, slow wank where nothing of substance comes out at
> the end ;)

That's probably why Steinberg guitars never quite took off, before or
after the Gibson purchase. No snotty, knobby end. ack ack ack. ;-)

Stephen Cowell

Aug 5, 2008, 9:47:12 PM8/5/08

>>> Another non sequitur. I chose to change it because I thought it was
>>> juvenile.
>> Ah, contraire, M. Blanc... you change them
>> when you notice. We Notice. Did you notice
>> the grope?
> I notice all your immature subject changes ;)

Hey, thanks! Remind me when it's your birthday...

> Grandpa used to grope, eh?

> You poor man.

Please forgive my curiousity...

>> No good redirecting replies to alt.test... we notice
>> those things, too. After all, I'm *real*.
> You might be real, but you're not complex.

I'd rather be *real*.

>>> There is no other who is so fair to behold as I am.
>> Prove it, ya pansy.
> Disprove it.

I guess we'll have to wait for the drowning.

>>> I always get what I desire. I own this group because I can plunder it
>>> whenever I please.
>
>> Is *that* what you call it? 'Plop' more like... you
>> can plop on it whenever. We flush the place after
>> you leave... your little turds of wisdom, gone. Then
>> the Tidy-Bowl Man skitters through, leaving his
>> lemony sheen of silky cleanness, with a tropical motif.
>
> You have a most pitiable obsession with defecation. If you manage to get
> past the anal stage of development, you might discover other pleasures in
> life.

Evidently *you've* discovered other (on-topic!) pleasures
in life recently... perhaps it's not all plop! We'll see...
__
Steve
.

White Spirit

Aug 6, 2008, 1:09:25 PM8/6/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

>> I notice all your immature subject changes ;)

> Hey, thanks! Remind me when it's your birthday...

Only if you promise to get me something nice.

>> Grandpa used to grope, eh?
>> You poor man.

> Please forgive my curiousity...

It managed to kill the cat, but I don't know what the LD50 is for humans.

>>> No good redirecting replies to alt.test... we notice
>>> those things, too. After all, I'm *real*.

>> You might be real, but you're not complex.

> I'd rather be *real*.

I prefer being unreal.

>>> Prove it, ya pansy.

>> Disprove it.

> I guess we'll have to wait for the drowning.

I got my picture in a heavy metal magazine. If you ask me nicely, I
might even scan it.

> Evidently *you've* discovered other (on-topic!) pleasures
> in life recently... perhaps it's not all plop! We'll see...

If you see so.

Stephen Cowell

Aug 6, 2008, 9:03:17 PM8/6/08

"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote

> I got my picture in a heavy metal magazine. If you ask me nicely, I might
> even scan it.

Ouch! You *admit* to this?
__
Steve
.

White Spirit

Aug 7, 2008, 5:32:07 AM8/7/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote

>> I got my picture in a heavy metal magazine. If you ask me nicely, I might
>> even scan it.

> Ouch! You *admit* to this?

Of course. How many magazines have you been in? While I was with the
band, we were featured three times.

Stephen Cowell

Aug 7, 2008, 10:22:35 AM8/7/08

> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>
>> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote
>
>>> I got my picture in a heavy metal magazine. If you ask me nicely, I
>>> might even scan it.
>
>> Ouch! You *admit* to this?
>
> Of course. How many magazines have you been in?

One, that I can recall.

> While I was with the band, we were featured three times.

Sounds like it's over... was that the band you
posted videos from? Specialty magazines get
hungry for content.
__
Steve
.

White Spirit

Aug 7, 2008, 10:41:45 AM8/7/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

>> Of course. How many magazines have you been in?

> One, that I can recall.

Pray tell. I've had my picture in the newspaper likewise, and
frequently get letters printed by editors of newspapers and magazines
eager to share my wisdom with the masses.

>> While I was with the band, we were featured three times.

> Sounds like it's over... was that the band you
> posted videos from?

No, a different one.

> Specialty magazines get
> hungry for content.

Now I'm starting to worry exactly which magazine you managed to be in.
Forget I asked.

JP

Aug 7, 2008, 1:50:35 PM8/7/08

CowPatty Gazette , Horned Toad Review, Austin Buttwhacker

Stephen Cowell

Aug 7, 2008, 11:16:03 PM8/7/08

> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>
>>> Of course. How many magazines have you been in?
>> One, that I can recall.
>
> Pray tell. I've had my picture in the newspaper likewise, and frequently
> get letters printed by editors of newspapers and magazines eager to share
> my wisdom with the masses.

I think we'd all like to see an example!

>>> While I was with the band, we were featured three times.
>
>> Sounds like it's over... was that the band you
>> posted videos from?
>
> No, a different one.

You've been in more than one band?

>> Specialty magazines get
>> hungry for content.
>
> Now I'm starting to worry exactly which magazine you managed to be in.
> Forget I asked.

I'll bet you have long hair... and some leather
clothing.
__
Steve
.

White Spirit

Aug 8, 2008, 7:41:08 AM8/8/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

>> Pray tell. I've had my picture in the newspaper likewise, and frequently
>> get letters printed by editors of newspapers and magazines eager to share
>> my wisdom with the masses.

> I think we'd all like to see an example!

Well, of course you would. I seem to generate a lot of interest.

>>> Sounds like it's over... was that the band you
>>> posted videos from?

>> No, a different one.

> You've been in more than one band?

Your talent for deduction is truly incredible.

>>> Specialty magazines get
>>> hungry for content.

>> Now I'm starting to worry exactly which magazine you managed to be in.
>> Forget I asked.

> I'll bet you have long hair... and some leather
> clothing.

Such amazing powers of perception as well. I'm clearly in the company
of greatness.

Stephen Cowell

Aug 8, 2008, 7:46:04 AM8/8/08

> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>
>>> Pray tell. I've had my picture in the newspaper likewise, and
>>> frequently get letters printed by editors of newspapers and magazines
>>> eager to share my wisdom with the masses.
>> I think we'd all like to see an example!
>
> Well, of course you would. I seem to generate a lot of interest.

No, we don't believe you.

>>> No, a different one.
>> You've been in more than one band?
>
> Your talent for deduction is truly incredible.

I can do understatement, too.

>>> Now I'm starting to worry exactly which magazine you managed to be in.
>>> Forget I asked.
>> I'll bet you have long hair... and some leather
>> clothing.
>
> Such amazing powers of perception as well. I'm clearly in the company of
> greatness.

You just figgered that out?
__
Steve
.

White Spirit

Aug 8, 2008, 8:35:38 AM8/8/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

>>> I think we'd all like to see an example!

>> Well, of course you would. I seem to generate a lot of interest.

> No, we don't believe you.

That's your problem.

> I can do understatement, too.

Can you apply it recursively?

>>> I'll bet you have long hair... and some leather
>>> clothing.

>> Such amazing powers of perception as well. I'm clearly in the company of
>> greatness.

> You just figgered that out?

I can do overstatement too.

Van

Aug 8, 2008, 10:35:44 AM8/8/08
On Jul 30, 6:00 pm, White Spirit <wspi...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote:
> At the current time (23:52GMT on Wednesday 30th July 2008), 277 posts on
> alt.guitar.amps directly relate to me:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+...
>
> This is out of 1,400 posts on alt.guitar.amps:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq...
>
> Therefore, nearly twenty percent, or one fifth of the posts on this
> group relate to me.  I challenge any one of you to meet this number.
>
> I own alt.guitar.amps.
>
> At the current time, 310 posts on alt.guitar directly relate to me:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=White+...
>
> This is out of 3,300 posts in total:
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=100&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq...
>
> Therefore, nearly ten percent of all posts on alt.guitar relate to me -
> not bad for a group with such high traffic.
>
> I own alt.guitar.

ahh, I see, so you have no life? is this something to be proud of?

White Spirit

Aug 8, 2008, 11:27:08 AM8/8/08
Van wrote:

>> I own alt.guitar.amps.

>> I own alt.guitar.

> ahh, I see, so you have no life? is this something to be proud of?

Another shitehawk coughing up bile to add to the collection. They just
can't help themselves.

Stephen Cowell

Aug 9, 2008, 1:22:39 PM8/9/08

>>> Well, of course you would. I seem to generate a lot of interest.
>> No, we don't believe you.
> That's your problem.

We're just calling your bullshit... not my problem.

>> I can do understatement, too.
> Can you apply it recursively?

.

See? Easy! Now, if *you* could do it *retroactively*...

>>> Such amazing powers of perception as well. I'm clearly in the company
>>> of greatness.
>> You just figgered that out?
>
> I can do overstatement too.

Ah, then it wasn't sarcasm? You really like me!
I *do* have a birthday coming up...
__
Steve
.

White Spirit

Aug 9, 2008, 4:02:24 PM8/9/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message

>>> No, we don't believe you.

>> That's your problem.

> We're just calling your bullshit... not my problem.

You don't believe me - that's your problem. You're smelling my bullshit
- that's your problem :)

>>> I can do understatement, too.

>> Can you apply it recursively?

> .

> See? Easy! Now, if *you* could do it *retroactively*...

If I could control time and space, I wouldn't waste my time here with
you lot.

>>> You just figgered that out?

>> I can do overstatement too.

> Ah, then it wasn't sarcasm? You really like me!

It was overstatement in the sense that your powers of perception of the
obvious are about where they should be, and by comparison your company
is somewhat mediocre.

> I *do* have a birthday coming up...

Give me you're address and I'll post you a turd. If I'm feeling
particularly altruistic, I'll even gift-wrap it for you.

Stephen Cowell

Aug 9, 2008, 4:55:04 PM8/9/08

"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote

> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote in message
>>> That's your problem.
>> We're just calling your bullshit... not my problem.
>
> You don't believe me - that's your problem. You're smelling my bullshit -
> that's your problem :)

Go ahead, post the picture, if it exists. I don't believe it does.

>>> Can you apply it recursively?
>
>> .
>
>> See? Easy! Now, if *you* could do it *retroactively*...
>
> If I could control time and space, I wouldn't waste my time here with you
> lot.

I like you lot too! Remember my birfday!

>>> I can do overstatement too.
>> Ah, then it wasn't sarcasm? You really like me!
>
> It was overstatement in the sense that your powers of perception of the
> obvious are about where they should be, and by comparison your company is
> somewhat mediocre.

Mad Kool, Skippy! I rise to the occasion...

>> I *do* have a birthday coming up...
> Give me you're address and I'll post you a turd. If I'm feeling
> particularly altruistic, I'll even gift-wrap it for you.

As I've said, we'll just flush them away, with the
power of lemon. Your smell doesn't linger here...long.
__
Steve
.

RS

Aug 9, 2008, 5:22:44 PM8/9/08
On Sat, 9 Aug 2008 15:55:04 -0500, "Stephen Cowell"
<sco...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>"White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote

>> If I could control time and space, I wouldn't waste my time here with you

>> lot.
>
>I like you lot too! Remember my birfday!

LOL!

WS, what's with the picture? Was your head shaved then?

White Spirit

Aug 9, 2008, 6:09:16 PM8/9/08
Stephen Cowell wrote:

> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote

>>> We're just calling your bullshit... not my problem.

>> You don't believe me - that's your problem. You're smelling my bullshit -
>> that's your problem :)

> Go ahead, post the picture, if it exists. I don't believe it does.

I don't care what you believe.

>> If I could control time and space, I wouldn't waste my time here with you
>> lot.

> I like you lot too! Remember my birfday!

How old will you be?

>> It was overstatement in the sense that your powers of perception of the
>> obvious are about where they should be, and by comparison your company is
>> somewhat mediocre.

> Mad Kool, Skippy! I rise to the occasion...

Not far enough, old chap. Not far enough.

Stephen Cowell

Aug 10, 2008, 3:34:13 AM8/10/08

"RS" <R...@nospam.com> wrote in message

He was in Teen Beet Metal or something... *featured*.
Probably the Page 3 boi...
__
Steve
.

Stephen Cowell

Aug 10, 2008, 9:22:14 AM8/10/08

> Stephen Cowell wrote:
>> "White Spirit" <wsp...@homechoice.co.uk> wrote
>>> You don't believe me - that's your problem. You're smelling my
>>> bullshit - that's your problem :)
>> Go ahead, post the picture, if it exists. I don't believe it does.
>
> I don't care what you believe.

I don't believe you.

>>> If I could control time and space, I wouldn't waste my time here with
>>> you lot.
>> I like you lot too! Remember my birfday!
>
> How old will you be?

Old enough... obviously.

>>> It was overstatement in the sense that your powers of perception of the
>>> obvious are about where they should be, and by comparison your company
>>> is somewhat mediocre.
>> Mad Kool, Skippy! I rise to the occasion...
>
> Not far enough, old chap. Not far enough.

Enjoying the flameout, please continue your spiral.
Glad to know I helped.
__
Steve
.