OT: Which head of a nation?

1 view

dlarsson

Apr 6, 2004, 11:18:29 PM4/6/04

  Question:

     Which head of a nation made the following
     public statement:

  "We  will  export  death and violence  to the four corners of
      the earth  in defense of our great nation."

      a)   Joseph Stalin
      b)   Adolph Hitler
      c)   Yassir Arafat
      d)   George W. Bush
      e)   Benito Mussolini
      f)    Richard Nixon
      g)   Saddam Hussein
      h)   Slobodon Milosovich

  Answer in the next post ......

dlarsson

Apr 6, 2004, 11:19:03 PM4/6/04

The Answer (sadly) is:

"We will export death and violence to the four corners of
the earth in defense of our great nation."

-George W. Bush, 2002

It's time for change folks .....

Marc Mulay

Apr 6, 2004, 11:17:22 PM4/6/04
I gotta go w/ a quote attributed to Uncle Joe on that one.

Marc Mulay

Apr 6, 2004, 11:19:40 PM4/6/04

Marc Mulay

Apr 6, 2004, 11:20:59 PM4/6/04
YEP!

dlarsson

Apr 7, 2004, 12:33:35 AM4/7/04

> Even GW Shrub couldn't been caught babbling THAT, but...

He was caught and it is, sadly, a documented fact.

"We will export death and violence to the four corners of
the earth in defense of our great nation."

-George W. Bush, 2002 Bob Woodward: "Bush at War"

j...@3inthekey.com

Apr 7, 2004, 1:09:25 PM4/7/04
"dlarsson" <derek_...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<zwLcc.209478$po.1046282@attbi_s52>...

How Christian.

Enrique Gonzales

Apr 8, 2004, 2:07:15 AM4/8/04

You're a fucking moron, Bush NEVER said this -

http://www.hill-kleerup.org/blog/mtarchive/003968.html

Just more lies from an internet kook.

rocksteady

Apr 9, 2004, 8:15:24 PM4/9/04
On 7 Apr 2004 10:09:25 -0700, j...@3inthekey.com (j...@3inthekey.com)
wrote:

Sure, because we only kill barbarians and unbeleivers... their souls
don't count.

Al

dlarsson

Apr 9, 2004, 9:54:59 PM4/9/04

> You're a fucking moron, Bush NEVER said this -

Sorry, this has been reported by many, many sources .....

"Bob Woodward, author of the book 'Bush at War' has quoted
Mr. Bush as saying to his staff, 'Look, our strategy is to create
chaos, to create a vacuum.' as well as this next statement.
'We will export death and violence to the Four Corners of the
Earth in defense of this great nation.'"

And as Bob Woodward wrote in Bush at War: "The President
was casting his mission and that of the country in the grand
vision of God's Master Plan," wherein Bush promised, in the
President's own words, "to export death and violence to the
four corners of the earth in defense of this great country
and rid the world of evil."

George W. Bush was quoted by Bob Woodward in his book, Bush
at War, as promising, during a meeting at the governor's mansion in 1999,
"to export death and violence to the four corners of the earth in defense
of this great country and rid the world of evil." Keep in mind; this was
before he was even appointed president and way before 9/11.

"To answer these attacks and rid the world of evil," says Bush.
And again, "We will export death and violence to the four corners
of the earth in defense of this great nation." Grandiose visions.
Woodward comments, "The president was casting his mission
and that of the country in the grand vision of Gods Master Plan."

...etc...