KatWoman on leave?

Dave

Nov 13, 2008, 9:42:58 AM11/13/08

Is KatWoman on leave or why is she so quiet?

Jurgen

Nov 13, 2008, 1:50:07 PM11/13/08
On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:42:58 +0200, Dave wrote:

> Is KatWoman on leave or why is she so quiet?

Having kittens perhaps?

KatWoman

Nov 15, 2008, 3:33:04 PM11/15/08

"Dave" <da...@durbs.sa> wrote in message

> Is KatWoman on leave or why is she so quiet?

Hey at least one of you noticed

Hi DAVE & thanks

Was stuck on USA elections- I am a news junkie and was not a fan of O
my haters over that choice are 10x more nasty than the worst here in NG BY
FAR
been in a war of words - My team lost but live to fight another day.......

had to reinstall Outlook and forgot to add newsgroups, I guess an
unintentional but needed vacation
upon my return I see..what else? people peeved with JOEL and his well-meant
but often indecipherable tips for noobs, and whose threads always seem to
devolve to nasty
the blockers are not set and Voivoid is once again visible..........

well it has been quiet here for awhile
we lost a lot of the better quality posters long ago due to the often rude
and boorish behaviors
and the questioners who never come back to say thanks or repost if the
solutions worked
It makes me think WHY the heck do I even try to participate?

But I am back

Jurgen

Nov 16, 2008, 1:09:10 AM11/16/08

You participate for the same reason the rest of us do. Our mental state
requires us to socialize but our senses tell us it's dangerous ground to
walk on so we do it here with a small degree of juvenile secrecy about
who we are with names like Darth Vader, Fly Caster (remember him?) and
Kat Woman.

Admit your human failings girl and soon enough the ability to voice an
admission becomes your strength enough to overcome the failings.

Excellent French wine this stuff called Champagne!!