experiences in stores with people while buying paint.

NAPALMHULK

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
yeah thats right i said BUYING....im not brave enough
to steal.anyways i was wondering what people in the
store (like costomers,or employees) have said to you
all kids while in the store.... so far ive heard........
"i better not see this color paint on the freeways"
"what are you going to do with all this paint?"
"are you guys taggers?"
"are you painting a mural?"
"are you going to go write your name on fences?"
"woah there..are you going to paint a circus?"
"you better not tag with this...damn vandals"

anyone got any better ones?
NAPALM the shit out of your moms tiny tits bitch HULK.

safe one.five

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
ive gotten all of those...my favorite, which everyone usually asks is...

"whatcha gonna do with this paint?"

to that i reply...

a: "paint the freeways"
or
b: "paint some trains"

... why lie? what are they gonna do any damn way

In article <19981104234752...@ng95.aol.com>,
napal...@aol.com (NAPALMHULK) wrote:

--
alien invasion
sacramento graffiti - http://www.graffiti.org/sac

TRIPLE5307

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
>ive gotten all of those...my favorite, which everyone usually asks is...
>"whatcha gonna do with this paint?"
>to that i reply...
>a: "paint the freeways"
>or
>b: "paint some trains"
>... why lie? what are they gonna do any damn way

no, no, no. why NOT lie?

Q: why are you buying this paint?
A: im planning on painting a bunch of ramps for skating

Ncyclopdea

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
i always got a kick out of how when purchasing quite a few cans of paint at
wal-mart that they all ring up nicely without a problem. then the cherry red
hits the scanner and bam...you gotta present ID. only happens with cherry red
though...kinda strange...
eb

Icravefame

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98

always ID always a hasle.

are u gonna paint graffiti?
are u going to tag or do a mural?

theres more.....lemme think

numberman

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
>theres more.....lemme think

yeah i know, for your bike yeah?
painting the sistine chapel are ya?
tell you what mate you can do the 8.50 from harlow, that could do with a bit
of brightening up
is that cash i see, lovely, tell you what mate you can have 'em at trade

lewi5i2m
'set designer painting scenes for a youth drama production - would your
company be interested in sponsoring the project?'

HelmetHeds

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
a friend and I purchased about $100. worth of paint from the local Wal Mart
recently.. We purposely went in line of this eldery woman who was checking..
she is ssoooooo funny..
one time there was this family of hispanic's in front of us.. and after they
had left she mumbles to us.. look what the bus brought in and all this other
shit.. anyway, back to the story..
so we are buying all this paint and she says.. good god, what the hell are you
two doing.. so we decide to fuck with her and tell her that we steal bikes from
rich kids, give them a new paint job and donate them to younger kids.. well she
seemed real impressed by it, maybe she didn't hear the stealing part but she
gave us a number to call that would help pay for the paint.. because we were
doing such a wonderful community service..

we never did get around to calling the number.. you had to prove that you
really did fix up bikes to get the free paint..

anyway. that's my story for the day.
preppy and I stepped in cat shit last night, you guys missed out.. sheesh!!

Helmet.

John Collins

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
On 5 Nov 1998 04:47:52 GMT, napal...@aol.com (NAPALMHULK) wrote:

>yeah thats right i said BUYING....im not brave enough
>to steal.anyways i was wondering what people in the
>store (like costomers,or employees) have said to you
>all kids while in the store.... so far ive heard........
>"i better not see this color paint on the freeways"
>"what are you going to do with all this paint?"
>"are you guys taggers?"
>"are you painting a mural?"
>"are you going to go write your name on fences?"
>"woah there..are you going to paint a circus?"
>"you better not tag with this...damn vandals"
>
>anyone got any better ones?
>NAPALM the shit out of your moms tiny tits bitch HULK.

I think a big smile says it all!
007

Taem BH

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
Q: what are you doing with all this?

A: "I'm sowwy, I can't ear you I'm dep"
while throwing up gang signs as sign language

School for the Deaf...how do they hear the class bells? ......Fuck Me

John Collins

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98

what about walking down the street with a bag
full of paint at 2am.
well umm, officer. its my new work out. I training to be........
007

Slugboy76

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
they always ask me what im goinmg to do with it...i just say "fuck you and mind
your own goddamned business...i didnt ask you why you work at
wal-mart...fucking low-liofe fuckface!" thats what i say...

Ncyclopdea

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98

hey slug...i saw a "don't FUCK with texas" bumper sticker on the back of a
pickup truck today...
eb

Zach Morris

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98

HelmetHeds wrote:

> preppy and I stepped in cat shit last night, you guys missed out.. sheesh!!
>
> Helmet.

my car still smells like it and my shoes have it forever embedded in their soles.
heh, play on words.
anyways, at or local layup theres like 6 generations of wild stray cats that live
out of the dumpsters that surround the area and burrough in the weeds in the yard.
they are a damn menace, shit everywhere, make noises in the bushes and spook you
out. i hate those cats. im gunan bring a sawed off pellet gun next time and show em
who is on top. fuckin bastards..

preppy. im gunna pull a gummo on those damn kitties.

Zach Morris

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98

Slugboy76 wrote:

> they always ask me what im goinmg to do with it...i just say "fuck you and mind
> your own goddamned business...i didnt ask you why you work at
> wal-mart...fucking low-liofe fuckface!" thats what i say...

i usually go up there with my dick hanging out of my calvins and act like i dont
know its hanging out. then i keep this look on my face, its kinda like i cock my
neck to the side and stare at the cashier with a grin and bugged out eyes like im
retarded or something (hey! that gave an idea, next time im going in with a orange
skatebording helmet TIGHTLY fastened to my head and im gunna *accidentily* bump my
head on things and appologize) and just say "im repainting the bus willy. im
repainting the bus willy. big willy's bus needs new paint. poppa needs a paint job.
im painting the bus willy". they usually just shut up and ring me through.

preppy. this is what you get

Joseph C Munson

Nov 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/5/98
once I was at sears with some of my friends, there was this old lady in
front of us in line who was also buying spray paint. She turned around and
said "hey, your those graffiti guys aren't you, I have sons, I know what
your doing with that paint." my friend starts screaming at her "no, your
the the graffiti guy, what are you doing with that paint." the guy at the
register was laughing so hard he couldn't work the machine.

-**** Posted from Supernews, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****-
http://www.supernews.com/ - Host to the the World's Discussions & Usenet

thaat guuy

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98

I seem to always have just started an art course (no matter what time of
year)..
and my bike gets painted alot..
If i get bulk flat-black, my furniture is being sprayed.. or I'm doing
some work on my undercarriage
chrome - some vandals wrote on my shed
colours - i'm painting my lil sisters bike too

John Collins

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98

I'm painting God's home
There is a shortage of spray paint in Etheopeeah(spell check).
Halloween candy:)
I take the metal balls out of the can and recycle them.
I'm going to paint my new Viper. flat black.

ummmmm i'm dum dee dum dum.

"even the wisest men enjoy a little bit of nonsense everynow and then"
Mr Willy Wonka.

Chcagosven

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
>i always got a kick out of how when purchasing quite a few cans of paint at
>wal-mart that they all ring up nicely without a problem. then the cherry red
>hits the scanner and bam...you gotta present ID. only happens with cherry red
>though...kinda strange...
>eb
></PRE></HTML>

i guess im lucky...ive never had to show ID ever..but ive made excuses up...
ie
"painting a clubhouse" bikes...modle airplanes...ect ect...
paul...
INDIANAPOLIS

RAN ONE PBA BWS ACM

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
On 5 Nov 1998 04:47:52 GMT, napal...@aol.com (NAPALMHULK) wrote:

>yeah thats right i said BUYING....im not brave enough
>to steal.anyways i was wondering what people in the
>store (like costomers,or employees) have said to you
>all kids while in the store.... so far ive heard........
>"i better not see this color paint on the freeways"
>"what are you going to do with all this paint?"
>"are you guys taggers?"
>"are you painting a mural?"
>"are you going to go write your name on fences?"
>"woah there..are you going to paint a circus?"
>"you better not tag with this...damn vandals"
>
>anyone got any better ones?
>NAPALM the shit out of your moms tiny tits bitch HULK.

Aside from the clerk who complemented me on my color scheme, the best
time was last weekend when the community crime prevention group had a
table set up next to the cash to promote november as "crime prevention
month". Never got so many dirty looks in my life...

RAN

thaat guuy

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
metr...@hotmail.com wrote:

> my boy ETCH said that meijer called the fucking cops on him for buying alot of
> paint like at 2 am..........
>
> the cops took his name and opther info down and said if they saw that color up
> anywhere they knew who to go to.......
>
> thats wak as fuck........
>
> SEZ

It wouldnt stick in court though
I've had that done before.

metr...@hotmail.com

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
when they ask me what im gonna do with all that paint i always like to say im
gonna huff it and then laugh hystarically.......they normally say......"oh"
and continue ringing that shiznit up........

but im normally not asked..........

the only time i was asked if i was gonna "do graffiti" with it....it turned
out to be my friends girlfriend.....so that doesnt count......

SEZrock........

metr...@hotmail.com

metr...@hotmail.com

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
i got another........

like last summer a whole bunch of us painted a wall for DEMOs birthday in
indianapolis...there were like 30 of us going into target......we mobbed the
paint section....the workers were scared as fuck..........HA HA HA.......

SEZmart

Ncyclopdea

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
>like last summer a whole bunch of us painted a wall for DEMOs birthday in
>indianapolis...there were like 30 of us going into target......we mobbed the
>paint section....the workers were scared as fuck..........HA HA HA.......

there's 30 writers in indy? i can think of atleast 10 that didn't paint that
wall...
eb

PapaEs

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
Hey,

"I'm desecrating houses of worship, where's yours?"

Es

NAPALMHULK

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98

>preppy. this is what you get

when you mess with us......

NAPALMHULK

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
i usualy say im painting patio
furniture.... i always want to
say" im going to go tag on houses
and shit bitch"...but i never do.
you know whats funny about that
patio furniture..it gets painted at
least once a week.
napalm..fucking son of a bitch.

metr...@hotmail.com

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
no EB.......like from chicago and indy and a bunch of other places......theres
only like 9 writers im even down with in indy......

SEZ..........

Rawb 98

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
i just go look for the cheapest package of lunch bags, and they kinda get the
hint that im a huffer..........

Slugboy76

Nov 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/6/98
>i usually go up there with my dick hanging out of my calvins and act like i
>dont<BR>

>know its hanging out. then i keep this look on my face, its kinda like i cock
>my<BR>

>neck to the side and stare at the cashier with a grin and bugged out eyes
>like im<BR>

>retarded or something (hey! that gave an idea, next time im going in with a
>orange<BR>

>skatebording helmet TIGHTLY fastened to my head and im gunna *accidentily*
>bump my<BR>

>head on things and appologize) and just say "im repainting the bus willy.
>im<BR>

>repainting the bus willy. big willy's bus needs new paint. poppa needs a
>paint job.<BR>

>im painting the bus willy". they usually just shut up and ring me
>through.<BR>
><BR>
>preppy. this is what you get<BR>
><BR>

hehe that beats the fuck outta my excuse.

MYoungWISC

Nov 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/8/98
If i'm asked i tell them that my dad and I are re-painting the jungle gym in
the back yard.

Zach Morris

Nov 8, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/8/98

NAPALMHULK wrote:

> >preppy. this is what you get
> >

> when you mess with us......

2nd greatest album. 1st is the bends.

preppy. melo-dramatic hooker.

Icravefame

Nov 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/9/98

>>i always got a kick out of how when purchasing quite a few cans of paint at
>>wal-mart that they all ring up nicely without a problem. then the cherry
>red
>>hits the scanner and bam...you gotta present ID. only happens with cherry
>red
>>though...kinda strange...
>>eb
>>

>i guess im lucky...ive never had to show ID ever..but ive made excuses up...
>ie
>"painting a clubhouse" bikes...modle airplanes...ect ect...
>paul...
>INDIANAPOLIS

fuck excuses.......the lady see's us so much she says, u must be going to paint
a lot of grafffiti.....i say uhh yeah......

xSQx

Nov 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/9/98
yesterday i was at the supermarket buyin sum paint & the cashier just stared at
me... real weird

SQ
SQ
MeMbEr 0f ThE AZM CrEw
Aerosol Zen Masters for life!
Respect t0 RA & ECS y0

Ncyclopdea

Nov 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/9/98
>yesterday i was at the supermarket buyin sum paint & the cashier just stared
at
>me... real weird

you mean you were buying some profolactives and the cashier just stared at you
thinking to him or herself, "why would this kid need these?"
eb
PapaEs:thanks fellas, you make me feel large

Chcagosven

Nov 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/9/98

the time i remember the most when buying paint was when rick and i were in a
hobby lobby..we throw all this paint up on the counter..and he just starts
"spittin game" at this girl...a day to remember...
ps: what was her phone number again rick?

paul...
INDIANAPOLIS

Rene Deckers

Nov 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/9/98
they askt me what i was planning to do with it.?
and then he wanted to see my drawings .
he looked at it he said cool .
he told me some tricks and stuff to now .

NAPALMHULK heeft geschreven in bericht
<19981104234752...@ng95.aol.com>...

Zach Morris

Nov 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/9/98

Chcagosven wrote:

867-5309... ricky dont lose that number, you dont have to call nobody else.

preppy. strange currencies

Ncyclopdea

Nov 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/10/98
>> the time i remember the most when buying paint was when rick and i were in a
>> hobby lobby..we throw all this paint up on the counter..and he just starts
>> "spittin game" at this girl...a day to remember...
>> ps: what was her phone number again rick?
>>
>> paul...
>> INDIANAPOLIS

haha...that was funny. we were standing right in front of her and i said to
you, "paul, on the westside, this is known as 'spitting game'" and then i
turned right to her and said "hey beautiful, come here often?" or something
along those lines...

>867-5309... ricky dont lose that number, you dont have to call nobody else.
>
>preppy. strange currencies

heh...it's all about 867-530NYE-INE
eb

Rawb 98

Nov 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/11/98
>From: Zach Morris <prep...@hotmail.com

>867-5309... ricky dont lose that number, you dont have to call nobody else.
>
>preppy. strange currencies

send it off in a letter to yourself

Zach Morris

Nov 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/12/98

Tania Forris wrote:

wow, maybe next time youll figure out how to reply :)

preppy. alt.graffiti makes it very easy to procrastinate with my history
paper.

Tania Forris

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98

thaat guuy

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98

tania forris has a zach morris fetish
*shudder*

jakal

TAIKO33

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
>preppy. alt.graffiti makes it very easy to procrastinate with my history
>paper.

my english paper was two days late..someone even gave me thier old paper...
alt.graffiti..
taiko.my sundial is broken

Jody Hansen

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
In article <19981113163824...@ng04.aol.com>,

well you should have posted your topic to the newsgroup and im sure everyone
would have been glad to contribute a little and you would have ended up with
the shittiest paper possible.

Zach Morris

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98

Jody Hansen wrote:

tried that once hoping that PapaEs would offer a little insight, but instead he
ignored me. i guess im just not cool enough. anyways, heres the topic. Are there
parallels between graffiti and folklore? if you believe so, what are they?

preppy. shout at the devil

PapaEs

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
Hey,

Some body needed my help:

>tried that once hoping that PapaEs would offer a little insight, but >instead
he
>ignored me. i guess im just not cool enough. anyways, heres the topic. >Are
there
>parallels between graffiti and folklore? if you believe so, what are >they?

>preppy. shout at the devil

Ok, now I dont know what I ignored, but if you want my undivided attention,
just tell me I am helping you cheat on your homework. I get so excited at
helping someone get over on "the man" that i cant resist!
Now as to your topic: Graffiti is folklore, sort of. By my cheap websters, I
see folklore is the "traditional beliefs, legends etc, of a culture". I think
that all the talk and stories that surround graff would live up to that
definition. The graff itself, by the definition laid out in the same book,
"the art of the common people", might apply, but what I know of Folk Art, it
seems to be the provence of working types, say Farmers, who would work on the
art After work. Graff belongs primarily to the kids, so i think it's something
else, but not entirely.

B- Student

Es

Walliwagon

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
I got into a conversation with the lady at Yard Birds, talking about how if you
require ID for paint (I was like, "c'mon, I don't have an ID, but I can't
believe you're going to ID me on *paint*") then you just make racking a
necessity for younger kids. She agreed, but said, "I don't make the laws."

-walley
incomplete thought

Walliwagon

Nov 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/16/98
>School for the Deaf...how do they hear the class bells?

Good question... Pacts could you field this one? Ah, you a mainstreamed kid....
Do they have more than one class at CSD, or is it just like one teacher per
day?

Anyway, digressions aside, TBH, I'm sure it's similar to Deaf doorbells or
telephones... I'm sure they have a light in the rooms & halls.

-walley
asl poetry

Pacts179

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98
Walley wrote:

>>School for the Deaf...how do they hear the class bells?
>
>Good question... Pacts could you field this one? Ah, you a mainstreamed
>kid....
>Do they have more than one class at CSD, or is it just like one teacher per
>day?
>
>Anyway, digressions aside, TBH, I'm sure it's similar to Deaf doorbells or
>telephones... I'm sure they have a light in the rooms & halls.

Pfft...they don't hear the bells -- that's why they're deaf. Duh. Took me a
while to figure out that one myself. Nah...as far as doorbells, I have a dog
for that...a flasher for the phone, and that takes care of the vitlles.

As far as CSD, I wouldn't know, but I'd assume it's structured like a regular
high school, with periods and whatnot (the non-bloody kind, mind you).

pacts
pacts179

"Religion is simply man's feeble attempt at answering the problem of infinite
regress."

Zach Morris

Nov 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/17/98

PapaEs wrote:

ok.. ill use that the best i can. anyways, i asked you this on my lame AOL instant
messanger thing that was attached to netscape. i aksed you like 5 seperate times
each time without ANY answer of any kind. so i figured you were just ignoring me.
not that i cared all that much, just thought it was odd.

preppy. peanut-butter K