Anti-Tagger Law!!!!

veg_o...@hotmail.com

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
The Florida Legislature will probably pass a great new anti-tagger law. It
actually comes from a case in California where a guy on a walk ran into a
couple of dumb-ass gangsters tagging a street sign. He wrote down their
license plate number. They confronted him with sharpened screwdrivers, and he
KILLED them (way to go!!!!).

The new law would make it easier for us GOOD people to kill you BAD people if
we catch you messing up our cities.

First, I'm going to support this bill, then after it becomes law, I'm going
to buy a gun, and then look for YOU. I will shoot you, and then if I'm
caught, I'll claim that you came after me with whatever weapon I'm sure you
were carrying. The law will be on my side, and nobody will mourn your death.
In fact, I'll be a hero, because society HATES YOU IDIOT GRAFFITI PUNKS.

--
The Veg-O-Matic
It Slices, It Dices

NITROUS

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
veg_o...@hotmail.com wrote:

> The Florida Legislature will probably pass a great new anti-tagger law. It
> actually comes from a case in California where a guy on a walk ran into a
> couple of dumb-ass gangsters tagging a street sign. He wrote down their
> license plate number. They confronted him with sharpened screwdrivers, and he
> KILLED them (way to go!!!!).

thats funny because youve actually got it wrong, only one had a
screwdriver and only one of them was killed. I guess you never heard the
follow up to the story either, a couple of months later that same man
was mysteriously found dead in his house, and i when they did the
autopsy they found that a can of spray paint had been shoved so far up
his ass that it tore apart his intestines and he bled to death
internally.

it slices, it dices

daily

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
read the thread "To police or any other anti graffiti lurkers on this group" it
might do you some good (look it up in deja news if you have to...
Your logic is amazing.."there is some kids doing graffiti - LETS KILL 'EM!!!!"

veg_o...@hotmail.com wrote:

> The Florida Legislature will probably pass a great new anti-tagger law. It
> actually comes from a case in California where a guy on a walk ran into a
> couple of dumb-ass gangsters tagging a street sign. He wrote down their
> license plate number. They confronted him with sharpened screwdrivers, and he
> KILLED them (way to go!!!!).

A Throw

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98

daily wrote:

> read the thread "To police or any other anti graffiti lurkers on this group" it
> might do you some good (look it up in deja news if you have to...
> Your logic is amazing.."there is some kids doing graffiti - LETS KILL 'EM!!!!"

no... there's two gangsters and one of em's got a screw driver. I better kill
them! Hurray! I won.. those bitches ain't so tough.

NCzooyork

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
>veg_o...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>> The Florida Legislature will probably pass a great new anti-tagger law. It
>> actually comes from a case in California where a guy on a walk ran into a
>> couple of dumb-ass gangsters tagging a street sign. He wrote down their
>> license plate number. They confronted him with sharpened screwdrivers, and
>he
>> KILLED them (way to go!!!!).
>>
>> The new law would make it easier for us GOOD people to kill you BAD people
>if
>> we catch you messing up our cities.
>>
>> First, I'm going to support this bill, then after it becomes law, I'm going
>> to buy a gun, and then look for YOU. I will shoot you, and then if I'm
>> caught, I'll claim that you came after me with whatever weapon I'm sure you
>> were carrying. The law will be on my side, and nobody will mourn your
>death.
>> In fact, I'll be a hero, because society HATES YOU IDIOT GRAFFITI PUNKS.
>>
>> --
>> The Veg-O-Matic
>> It Slices, It Dices

Veggie,

You seem to have been misled by your local 'tag bangers 'random acts of
stop-sign vandalism into hating graffiti as a whole. Being ignorant of the
higher elevations of graffiti and the vivid imaginations we as artists hold,
you want to immediately shit on our lives and our artform, from merely seeing a
bunch of worthless tags created by your local bangers. In fact, I'm amused by
your story about the death of the "gangster tagger", yet sickened by your
intent to kill one of us actual artists (not tagbangers) at a moment's notice.

What gives you the right to take a life over such a petty thing such as
graffiti? Do you think that you are in your own good when you KILL somebody,
take their life, and rip the soul from their body? That's taking taking
graffiti as a crime far too seriously, and you plan to make the crime look as
if the painter was attacking you? Thats straight-up foul, and murder of an
innocent person. You will be condoned to eternal hell for such actions and I
DARE you to try it. You will be punished in more ways than one. (not
necessarily by another human being)

You have no idea what flows through our veins. You have no clue of the
creativity, time, and dedication it takes to be good writer. You don't know
what its like to be in a zone of absolute creativity when you're painting or
just sketching in your book. The walls, trains, freights, and whatnot are
merely our exhibit and the world is our gallery.

The point is, you don't understand why we do what we do, because you're
ignorant to the ways of our under-appreciated culture. Your narrow-mindness
neglects to give us a chance to show you the talents and abilities that we hold
and exhibit. So why don't you open your mind, and observe and acknowledge the
deeper elements of graffiti, and ignore the negative digressions that develop
with 'tagbanging'.

Zoo.
Ignorance is NOT and excuse.

NCzooyork

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
>Ignorance is NOT and excuse.

err, I meant an.

Zoo.

NCzooyork

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
>veg_o...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>First, I'm going to support this bill, then after it becomes law, I'm going
>
>> to buy a gun, and then look for YOU. I will shoot you, and then if I'm
>> caught, I'll claim that you came after me with whatever weapon I'm sure you
>> were carrying. The law will be on my side, and nobody will mourn your
>death.
>> In fact, I'll be a hero, because society HATES YOU IDIOT GRAFFITI PUNKS.
>>

>hey, guess what dumbass!
>you
>just
>fucked
>it
>for
>yourself
>with
>that
>statement
>
>boys, make sure you cut and paste it. so we alll have a record of it.

where the fuck did my response to veg-o-matic's manifesto go? god damn
newsgroups.

Zoo.

FrankyRizzo

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98

veg_o...@hotmail.com wrote in message
<6pnent$p8a$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...

>The Florida Legislature will probably pass a great new anti-tagger law. It
>actually comes from a case in California where a guy on a walk ran into a
>couple of dumb-ass gangsters tagging a street sign. He wrote down their
>license plate number. They confronted him with sharpened screwdrivers, and
he
>KILLED them (way to go!!!!).
>
>The new law would make it easier for us GOOD people to kill you BAD people
if
>we catch you messing up our cities.
>
>First, I'm going to support this bill, then after it becomes law, I'm going
>to buy a gun, and then look for YOU. I will shoot you, and then if I'm
>caught, I'll claim that you came after me with whatever weapon I'm sure you
>were carrying. The law will be on my side, and nobody will mourn your
death.
>In fact, I'll be a hero, because society HATES YOU IDIOT GRAFFITI PUNKS.
>
>--
>The Veg-O-Matic
>It Slices, It Dices

and thats good for u seems pretty moronic u seem more the criminal then any
graff writer
seeing as though u think its bad to deface property but its alright to
murder ppl

that guy mkiii

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98

veg_o...@hotmail.com wrote:

First, I'm going to support this bill, then after it becomes law, I'm going

> to buy a gun, and then look for YOU. I will shoot you, and then if I'm
> caught, I'll claim that you came after me with whatever weapon I'm sure you
> were carrying. The law will be on my side, and nobody will mourn your death.
> In fact, I'll be a hero, because society HATES YOU IDIOT GRAFFITI PUNKS.

hey, guess what dumbass!

Hi Augi

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
>Ignorance is NOT and excuse.

That was beautiful.

Augi
amen.

Mailman

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
that guy mkiii <tgw...@hotmail.com> wrote in article
<35BF9981...@hotmail.com>...

I bet he is just a scared little pussy who his car got hit.

Walliwagon

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
I agree with what you said, Zoo, but your elitist, black turtleneck-wearing,
"I'm an artiste!" angle makes no points with me. Who's to say those "gangsters"
didn't have better handstyles than you (a lot of cholo graf has SKILL). No,
killing someone is wrong, and trying to justify vigilante-ism like that is
absurd, but by your logic, it almost seems that it would have been OK to kill
you, if one had done so during the time when you were still learning to tag,
before you did pieces.

-walley
big pieces, little pieces, gold pieces, silver pieces

BadLookSS

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
Ohh...I'd love to corner this one.
(In squeaky wussy voice)
"Uhmm...Excuse me Mister or Missus graffiti writing thing...Uhm..Would you mind
not writing on that thingermajig anymore?...I have a gun..."

(Insert horrible noises of me giving skinhead hickys and mile wide fractures to
vegan thing)

YAY!

nekro
The pills stopped working

dan

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
contributed :

>The new law would make it easier for us GOOD people to kill you BAD people if
>we catch you messing up our cities.

And that would make the 'GOOD' people 'BAD' people. In my book murder
ranks a little higher on the 'BADNESS' scale.

>society HATES YOU IDIOT GRAFFITI PUNKS.

And society also hates murderers ...

You are obviously a joker veg-o-matic .. but you made me smile this
morning, so fair play to you.

--
Dan Kew .. d...@graffiti.org
* Digital Jungle - Graffiti from London * http://www.graffiti.org/dj

Walliwagon

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
>(In squeaky wussy voice)
>"Uhmm...Excuse me Mister or Missus graffiti writing thing...Uhm..Would you
>mind
>not writing on that thingermajig anymore?...I have a gun..."

SOMEONE has been reading just a *leeetle* bit too much "Johnny The Homicidal
Maniac."

-walley
squee?

Walliwagon

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
>You are obviously a joker veg-o-matic .. but you made me smile this
>morning, so fair play to you.

That's what I was looking for the original post for, so I could respond that
the poster was someone from the newsgroup having a laugh, but then I saw the
additional posts. Hmm. Looks like we have another guest villian to drive up
alt.graffiti's for a time.

-walley
this week: lanie returns!

Walliwagon

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
>Looks like we have another guest villian to drive up
>alt.graffiti's ratings for a time.

-walley
what i really meant to say

NCzooyork

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
>I agree with what you said, Zoo, but your elitist, black turtleneck-wearing,
>"I'm an artiste!" angle makes no points with me. Who's to say those
>"gangsters"
>didn't have better handstyles than you (a lot of cholo graf has SKILL). No,
>killing someone is wrong, and trying to justify vigilante-ism like that is
>absurd, but by your logic, it almost seems that it would have been OK to kill
>you, if one had done so during the time when you were still learning to tag,
>before you did pieces.
>

>-walley
>big pieces, little pieces, gold pieces, silver pieces

walley,

After reading what I wrote I discovered that I did in fact come off with that
"I'm an artiste" persona which I didnt mean to do, but I do feel strongly about
graf and its artisical aspects..whatever. I do understand what you were saying
about being a wack tagger at one point, but at no point in time was I some
'tagbanger' carrying screwdrivers, who threatened to attack someone when they
were caught writing. I would scoot off, and mind my own business.
And its not as if I was ever a true tagger in the first place. Of course I had
a few ups since the beginning, but I never took tagging seriously. Instead, I
sat down just drawing all day, learning how to sketch pieces, and learned to
paint them on walls and etc. I was never at any point in time, a tag banger,
who the illustrious Veg-o-matic so vividly described.

Zoo.

dan

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
Walliwagon contributed :

>>You are obviously a joker veg-o-matic .. but you made me smile this
>>morning, so fair play to you.
>
>That's what I was looking for the original post for, so I could respond that
>the poster was someone from the newsgroup having a laugh, but then I saw the
>additional posts. Hmm. Looks like we have another guest villian to drive up
>alt.graffiti's for a time.

They come and go every so often ... I still vividly remember the
bisexual woman of colour ... not she was funny :)

Zack Morris

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
to veg_o...@hotmail.com
veg_o...@hotmail.com wrote:

> The Florida Legislature will probably pass a great new anti-tagger law. It
> actually comes from a case in California where a guy on a walk ran into a
> couple of dumb-ass gangsters tagging a street sign. He wrote down their
> license plate number. They confronted him with sharpened screwdrivers, and he
> KILLED them (way to go!!!!).
>
> The new law would make it easier for us GOOD people to kill you BAD people if
> we catch you messing up our cities.
>
> First, I'm going to support this bill, then after it becomes law, I'm going
> to buy a gun, and then look for YOU. I will shoot you, and then if I'm
> caught, I'll claim that you came after me with whatever weapon I'm sure you
> were carrying. The law will be on my side, and nobody will mourn your death.
> In fact, I'll be a hero, because society HATES YOU IDIOT GRAFFITI PUNKS.
>
> --
> The Veg-O-Matic
> It Slices, It Dices

yep, im such an asshole with no future. oh, and i bet ill be carrying
some sort of weapon, its just something i would do. also, i am a
gangster, without a doubt. its just in my nature to be a hardcore
gangster.

heh, if you only knew who i was and what im all about youd be quite
suprised at whose really to "blame" for graffiti. someday i could
possibly be teaching your kids at a university level, with my masters in
english. but, im probably full of shit seeing how it would be impossible
for such a weapon toating heathen to have a productive positive life
that contributes in helpful ways back to this society that BOTH you and
i live within. well, if only you would rethink your stereotypes and try
to gain an understanding of your hatred, youd be a happier person.
though, im sure you are only acting out the only possible solution you
could concieve of with what i am assuming was the violent upbringing
that you were subjected to. im sorry you have such hatred for something
you know nothing about. i do however hope that someday you are
confronted with this issue (i.e your child gets caught doing graffiti,
or someone you know well and respect confronts you on the issue.) until
then, cheer up, and put away your gun :)

preppy. im gunna live.

BadLookSS

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
>SOMEONE has been reading just a *leeetle* bit too much "Johnny The Homicidal
>Maniac."

Yeah, when it came out about 3 years ago.

nekro
go cry about sex.

PapaEs

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
Hey,
"I'm bad meaning good and good meaning bad, so while you shoot kids in they
pampers, I'll leave my joe boxers in your daughters hamper."

- From LL cool J's verse on the star-studded posse cut for charity, "Come With
That Shit, You Impotent Little Man". So far the single has raised $27,000 to
pay for bodyguards that will follow the most prolific taggers in Florida.
Can-I-Bus indeed.

Papa es

skil...@hotmail.com

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
On 29 Jul 1998 22:05:11 GMT, nczo...@aol.com (NCzooyork) wrote:

>where the fuck did my response to veg-o-matic's manifesto go? god damn
>newsgroups.

Zoo, 4U

Veggie,

[bski on the cut n paste]

jea...@my-dejanews.com

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98

> They come and go every so often ... I still vividly remember the
> bisexual woman of colour ... not she was funny :)

And then there was that boy lainie. what did happen to him?

Walliwagon

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
>Of course I had
>a few ups since the beginning, but I never took tagging seriously.

That's a shame.

-walley
krylon kalligraphy

NCzooyork

Aug 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/3/98
>>Of course I had
>>a few ups since the beginning, but I never took tagging seriously.
>
>That's a shame.
>

>-walley
>krylon kalligraphy

there's no shame in my game...i dont feel like arguing.

Zoo.
alt.beef

Mailman

Aug 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/7/98
NCzooyork <nczo...@aol.com> wrote in article
<199808031932...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

I dont tag seriusly...... me and my boys just kid around with tags....

If you cant piece, you aint a writer.

JASEN508

Aug 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/7/98
I dont tag seriusly...... me and my boys just kid around with tags....

If you cant piece, you aint a writer.

if you dont tag your not a writer..

Rawb 98

Aug 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/7/98
>From: "Mailman"

>I dont tag seriusly...... me and my boys just kid around with tags....
>
>If you cant piece, you aint a writer.

hey mailman, where did you hear this, in the "Do's and donts of graffiti"? i
think if you dont really get serious about your tags, its most likely cause you
probably have no hand-style, and i read in another one of your posts that you
dont like going out with only 3 cans to do "throw ups and quick fills" so, im
assuming
(1) you go bring 10 cans or so to your chill spot (legal wall) or..........
(2) the city you are from (which i have no clue of knowing) is just so heavily
bombarded with your full color pieces all over the place, that if you did a
"quick fill or a throw up", youre piers would think your slacking. am i right?

Mr Luke

Aug 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/7/98
In article <01bdc1f5$a0796320$ae1121cb@default>, Mailman
<dz...@hartingdale.com.au> writes

>If you cant piece, you aint a writer.

Wrong. If you can't piece, you ain't a piecer. As far as I gather Tie
from S F didn't piece, but does make him not a writer?

--
Mr Luke

Icravefame

Aug 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/7/98
>>From: "Mailman"
>
>>I dont tag seriusly...... me and my boys just kid around with tags....
>>
>>If you cant piece, you aint a writer.
>
>hey mailman, where did you hear this, in the "Do's and donts of graffiti"? i
>think if you dont really get serious about your tags, its most likely cause
>you
>probably have no hand-style, and i read in another one of your posts that you
>dont like going out with only 3 cans to do "throw ups and quick fills" so, im
>assuming
>(1) you go bring 10 cans or so to your chill spot (legal wall) or..........
>(2) the city you are from (which i have no clue of knowing) is just so
>heavily
>bombarded with your full color pieces all over the place, that if you did a
>"quick fill or a throw up", youre piers would think your slacking. am i
>right?

you tell em rawb
there is really no definition to a "writer", but if you practice every element
of graffit on a regular basis i'd consider you to be a writer.

Mailman

Aug 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/9/98

> >I dont tag seriusly...... me and my boys just kid around with tags....
> >
> >If you cant piece, you aint a writer.
>
> hey mailman, where did you hear this, in the "Do's and donts of
graffiti"? i
> think if you dont really get serious about your tags, its most likely
cause you
> probably have no hand-style,

I got some style.... I need plenty of more practise and I do realise it.
I guess I exadurated when I spoke of kiding around... We all tag coz
its like a signature.

>and i read in another one of your posts that you
> dont like going out with only 3 cans to do "throw ups and quick fills"

I love hitting with 2-3 cans... but using a full range of colours is a
blast for me.

> (1) you go bring 10 cans or so to your chill spot (legal wall)
or..........

I bring about 20 cans. To any spot weather legal or illegal.... night or
day.

> (2) the city you are from (which i have no clue of knowing) is just so
heavily
> bombarded with your full color pieces all over the place, that if you did
> "quick fill or a throw up", youre piers would think your slacking. am i
right?

I come from Sydney Australia and no one has ever heard of me... this is
because
I have had a recent disconection with the actual painting of burners
(Drawing and
getting up on lines was always with me) but I hit about 6 burners in 3
weeks.
Hopefully they are still up.
If you graff burners
and then do a two colour fill in
it does not mean you're slacking... just poor or broke.

I buy my paint and never rack them so please take respect when I show you
my
pieces.

Mailman

Aug 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/9/98
JASEN508 <jase...@aol.com> wrote in article
<199808071856...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

> I dont tag seriusly...... me and my boys just kid around with tags....
>
> If you cant piece, you aint a writer.
>

> if you dont tag your not a writer..

you are gay jasen.... I know lots of writers who do not tag (anymore).

FrankyRizzo

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98

Icravefame wrote in message
<199808072356...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...
>>>From: "Mailman"

>>>I dont tag seriusly...... me and my boys just kid around with tags....
>>>
>>>If you cant piece, you aint a writer.
>>
>>hey mailman, where did you hear this, in the "Do's and donts of graffiti"?
>>think if you dont really get serious about your tags, its most likely
cause
>>you
>>probably have no hand-style, and i read in another one of your posts that
you
>>dont like going out with only 3 cans to do "throw ups and quick fills" so,
im
>>assuming

>>(1) you go bring 10 cans or so to your chill spot (legal wall)
or..........
>>(2) the city you are from (which i have no clue of knowing) is just so
>>heavily
>>bombarded with your full color pieces all over the place, that if you did
>>"quick fill or a throw up", youre piers would think your slacking. am i
>>right?
>>

>you tell em rawb
>there is really no definition to a "writer", but if you practice every
element
>of graffit on a regular basis i'd consider you to be a writer.

even me ???

DRIPS

Aug 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/11/98

no definition to a "writer", eh. a writer is some one who.. bombs, pieces, tags,
and everything inbetween. now within that you have subcatogorys such as taggers,
bombers, and so on and so on. i hope that cleared that up. thank you and good
night.

ease1/hd