To police and any other Anti graffiti lurkers on this group

daily

Jul 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/28/98
lately on the news and in the papers, magazines etc Ive been seeing a
lot of articles about seemingly normal kids killing other kids or going
all fucked and crazy. For instance you have Kip Kinkel shooting his
classmates in Oregon, In BC, Canada, a young girl was beaten to death by
her "friends", today I read about a girl in Clearfield, PA who was
hanged and then had her face smashed in by a basketball sized rock,
again by her "friends". In Miami some kid shot a canadian tourist in
the back of the head because he could. These are just a few and just
the ones you hear about. My point being is that there is so much shit
going on and your worrying about some kids running around painting walls
and trains. Think about that, what would you rather see - spraypaint on
a wall or some girls face smashed in? Its an age old story all were
doing is painting a wall or train or whatever...its an easy thing to
fuck with graffiti artists, less paper work. Why not put more time and
effort into worrying about and fixing real problems than using graffiti
as some kind of scapegoat for every bad urban thing that happens. Im
tired of hearing shit like " if we clean up graffiti the city will be
a safer place for our children and a better place to live..." Im sure
Kip Kinkel didnt write graffiti, probably none of these kids that I
mentioned above do...you should start thinking about the real problems
instead of pointing your finger

operation

Zack Morris

Jul 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/28/98

i do agree with you about the crimes of kids killing is a far worse
crime than graffiti ( i suppose that sorta goes without saying ). but, a
few things your logic overlooks. 1) there a certain amount of cops
allocated in any given city/town etc. the force is usually divided into
groups. they all perform a certain function within the department that
forms the department as a whole. when one group of the department is
investigating and trying to prevent graffiti, another group is out
trying to investigate and solve murders, or stop other types of crime.
my point is simple, by one group performing a certain function it does
not detract from the other group from doing their "duties" as a police
officer". 2) another point is that graffiti, from the point of view of
it being a criminal activity, can be counted upon to happen and happen
frequently. i bet 100 new tags show up in any given major city daily
whereas a murder (especially in the rare case of kids commiting murders)
happens *maybe* once a day in a bad year. so seeing how there is a
larger frequency of "graffiti related crimes" taking place that affects
the public on a more direct level, the public is going to put more of an
emphisis on stopping graffiti in their city. mostly because they view it
as a problem they must deal with personally whereas murders only affect
the ones that are killed and the ones that knew that person. most people
dont know murder victims but they are bombarded with graffiti on a daily
basis, and i bet that most of the ignorant-to-graffiti people in thew
world would tell you that graffiti is a causation of more serious
criminal activity (i.e murders). just my thoughts..

preppy. i hate ska music, ALOT.

daily

Jul 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/28/98

Zack Morris wrote:

Agreed...If they took all the police off graffiti duty and put them on things
like homicide it wouldnt stop murder same goes for if they took all homicide
detectives and made them help graffiti squads it wouldnt stop graffiti.

> 2) another point is that graffiti, from the point of view of
> it being a criminal activity, can be counted upon to happen and happen
> frequently. i bet 100 new tags show up in any given major city daily
> whereas a murder (especially in the rare case of kids commiting murders)
> happens *maybe* once a day in a bad year. so seeing how there is a
> larger frequency of "graffiti related crimes" taking place that affects
> the public on a more direct level, the public is going to put more of an
> emphisis on stopping graffiti in their city. mostly because they view it
> as a problem they must deal with personally whereas murders only affect
> the ones that are killed and the ones that knew that person. most people
> dont know murder victims but they are bombarded with graffiti on a daily
> basis, and i bet that most of the ignorant-to-graffiti people in thew
> world would tell you that graffiti is a causation of more serious
> criminal activity (i.e murders). just my thoughts..

I understand you here and agree with you that graffiti affects, albeit in a
smaller way, more people, more of the time...what Im just sick of hearing is
graffiti and the people doing it being blamed for certain shitty things in
society - not that graffiti was blamed for any of the things i mentioned in
the first post but when i read shit about graffiti in the paper its always to
the effect " graffiti starts out small then soon enough these 'taggers' as
they call themselves wage a war against each other for turf"....ignorant to
graffiti yes...

but whatever... Fuck it ...fuck them

Walliwagon

Jul 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/28/98
>murders only affect
>the ones that are killed and the ones that knew that person.

This is arguable.

-walley
"a lot" is two words; you know better

NCzooyork

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
>"a lot" is two words; you know better

i was about to say...
err.

Zoo.

veg_o...@hotmail.com

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
I should know better than to try to use logic on the imbecile who composed
this garbage, but here goes...

First... Did you ever stop to think that you're destroying someone else's
property? That, by it's very nature is the essence of law enforcement:
protect the public and it's property. Both public and private. I don't want
your foolish name on my home. I pay taxes, which pay the police's salary, so
they in turn protect me and my property.

Second... Shooting over urban tags happens all the time. Very often, innocent
people get caught in that shooting. They die. Therefore, you are 100% wrong
to say that graffiti doesn't hurt anybody. If I deny gangsters the ability to
mark their petty little territories, then the underlying premise of territory
is weakened, and the problem begins to go away, even if just a little bit.

Third... If you think that cops should do nothing but go on "Kip Kinkel
Patrol",then you are even stupider than I thought. That would only be going
after the symptom of a much bigger problem. The root of the problem is your
belief that we (the good guys) owe you something. That we (the tax paying
property owners) don't mind seeing our homes defiled, or our public placed
marred. Wrong. the laws protect us and our things because we want it that
way. That's how laws work, you see.

Well, obviously you can't see. That leaves me to conclude that you are just
some two-bit 13 year old with a can of paint living in his parent's house
still getting an allowance. Get out in to the real world. See how it works.
Try to contribute. Get some pants that fit. Get a hair cut. You'll see how
the world really is.

Veg-O-Matic

It Slices, It Dices

--
The Veg-O-Matic
It Slices, It Dices

Slugboy76

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
>I should know better than to try to use logic on the imbecile who
>composed<BR>
>this garbage, but here goes...<BR>
><BR>
>First... Did you ever stop to think that you're destroying someone else's<BR>
>property? That, by it's very nature is the essence of law enforcement:<BR>

>protect the public and it's property. Both public and private. I don't
>want<BR>

>your foolish name on my home. I pay taxes, which pay the police's salary,
>so<BR>
>they in turn protect me and my property.<BR>
><BR>

>Second... Shooting over urban tags happens all the time. Very often,
>innocent<BR>

>people get caught in that shooting. They die. Therefore, you are 100%
>wrong<BR>

>to say that graffiti doesn't hurt anybody. If I deny gangsters the ability
>to<BR>

>mark their petty little territories, then the underlying premise of
>territory<BR>

>is weakened, and the problem begins to go away, even if just a little
>bit.<BR>
><BR>
>Third... If you think that cops should do nothing but go on "Kip Kinkel<BR>

>Patrol",then you are even stupider than I thought. That would only be
>going<BR>

>after the symptom of a much bigger problem. The root of the problem is
>your<BR>
>belief that we (the good guys) owe you something. That we (the tax paying<BR>

>property owners) don't mind seeing our homes defiled, or our public
>placed<BR>
>marred. Wrong. the laws protect us and our things because we want it that<BR>
>way. That's how laws work, you see.<BR>
><BR>

>Well, obviously you can't see. That leaves me to conclude that you are
>just<BR>
>some two-bit 13 year old with a can of paint living in his parent's house<BR>

>still getting an allowance. Get out in to the real world. See how it
>works.<BR>

>Try to contribute. Get some pants that fit. Get a hair cut. You'll see
>how<BR>
>the world really is.<BR>
><BR>
>Veg-O-Matic<BR>
><BR>
>It Slices, It Dices<BR>
><BR>
><BR>
>--<BR>
>The Veg-O-Matic<BR>
>It Slices, It Dices<BR>
><BR>
>-----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==-----<BR>
>http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum<BR>
></HTML>

oh shut up you silly little hippie.
im 22 yrs old and i support myself.
and ill continue wrecking your property....after all, it is mine too. i pay
taxes just like everyone else. so ughmm how about ridding yourself from the
graffiti ng huh?

JASEN508

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
>I should know better than to try to use logic on the imbecile who
>composed

>this garbage, but here goes...

>First... Did you ever stop to think that you're destroying someone else's

>property? That, by it's very nature is the essence of law enforcement:

>protect the public and it's property. Both public and private. I don't
>want

>your foolish name on my home. I pay taxes, which pay the police's salary,
>so

>they in turn protect me and my property.

>Second... Shooting over urban tags happens all the time. Very often,
>innocent

>people get caught in that shooting. They die. Therefore, you are 100%
>wrong

>to say that graffiti doesn't hurt anybody. If I deny gangsters the ability

>mark their petty little territories, then the underlying premise of
>territory

>is weakened, and the problem begins to go away, even if just a little
>bit.

>Third... If you think that cops should do nothing but go on "Kip Kinkel

>Patrol",then you are even stupider than I thought. That would only be
>going

>after the symptom of a much bigger problem. The root of the problem is
>your

>belief that we (the good guys) owe you something. That we (the tax paying

>property owners) don't mind seeing our homes defiled, or our public
>placed

>marred. Wrong. the laws protect us and our things because we want it that

>way. That's how laws work, you see.

>Well, obviously you can't see. That leaves me to conclude that you are
>just

>some two-bit 13 year old with a can of paint living in his parent's house

>still getting an allowance. Get out in to the real world. See how it
>works.

>Try to contribute. Get some pants that fit. Get a hair cut. You'll see
>how

>the world really is.

>Veg-O-Matic

>It Slices, It Dices

>--

>The Veg-O-Matic

>It Slices, It Dices

oh shut up you silly little hippie.

im 22 yrs old and i support myself.
and ill continue wrecking your property....after all, it is mine too. i pay
taxes just like everyone else. so ughmm how about ridding yourself from the
graffiti ng huh?

you benifet from us looser..we make sure you tax dollars are spent..and we give
people jobs.
and we gave you something to do with your pathetic time ...love us bitch.
jasen.

daily

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
to veg_o...@hotmail.com

--------I am part of the public...its my property too.

----Never done anything on someones home...most people havent...

----so do I...

----do they???

> Second... Shooting over urban tags happens all the time.

---hey guys...when was the last time you shot someone when you went out
painting?where do you come up with your "facts"???

> Very often, innocent
> people get caught in that shooting. They die. Therefore, you are 100% wrong
> to say that graffiti doesn't hurt anybody. If I deny gangsters the ability to
> mark their petty little territories, then the underlying premise of territory
> is weakened, and the problem begins to go away, even if just a little bit.

-----There is gang graffiti - true enough ...this newsgroup and the people on it
have nothing to do with gang graffiti. What we do is an art form like it or not

> Third... If you think that cops should do nothing but go on "Kip Kinkel
> Patrol",

-----No I didnt say that...I was saying we have more problems in this world than
graffiti. And Graffiti is a scapegoat to these problems - you even said so -
"If I deny gangsters the ability to make their petty little territories...then
the problem (people getting hurt) goes away..."As far as i know there are no
gangsters on this NG and I dont do graffiti to gain any sort of territory

----YOU are as stupid as I thought....

> That would only be going
> after the symptom of a much bigger problem. The root of the problem is your

> belief that we (the good guys) owe you something.

----I dont think you owe me shit...here you are again with your made up facts and
ignorant assumptions..you know everything

------I am a tax paying property owner

> don't mind seeing our homes defiled, or our public placed
> marred.

----Im sure that sometimes graffiti pisses off a lot of people but you piss me
off and kids killing other kids pisses me off , it pisses me off when it
rains...what are you going to do to change things...oh yeah I forgot you want to
kill everyone that will fix it. Graffiti is a pretty harmless thing - you have
got it in your head that graffit artists are the ones fucking up your life but
thats just a misconception - all we really do is go and paint...you may not like
it but whatever...graffiti is not the reason the world is fucked

-----the justice system is fucked...look at OJ Simpson for a prime example

-----hardly...Im 20 years old with 2 years of art college

----Ive got tones of paint :)

> living in his parent's house
> still getting an allowance.

------I have a steady normal job...might even be making more money and paying
more taxes than you

> Get out in to the real world.

------------Ive been in the real world and have traveled and continue to travel
all around the world...what has your ignorant ass been doing? sitting home
watching hard copy and getting paranoid?

> You'll see how the world really is.

----YOU dont know how the world really is.

-----You are the person that I wrote that article for...your ignorant, confused,
have no real facts and use graffiti as a scapegoat for the mistakes of
politicians and other shitty syuff that may have happened to you. Before you
come back here go to this website www.graffiti.org and see about that
gangster shit

operation

rek2

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98
that guy mkiii wrote:

> veg_o...@hotmail.com wrote:
>

> > First... Did you ever stop to think that you're destroying someone else's
> > property?
>
> define 'destroying'
> As I see it, we are adding another layer of PROTECTIVE coating.
> fucking rusty old frieght trains need a bit of care.
> bit of flare too!
property?????????????? you say property?????? do any one in these world
have for real a real property??? with nothing to give to
goverments,taxes,or whatever??????? i dont see no property i only see a
wall the day that piece of wall that you buy is only yours! then is your
property to them i bomb it! and you can reply all shit to these email i
dont give a fuck i will still think the same!
graffiti for live
la revolucion intelectual es la que triunfara sobre el capitalismo!

FrankyRizzo

Jul 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/29/98

that guy mkiii wrote in message <35BFE48A...@hotmail.com>...

>veg_o...@hotmail.com wrote:
>

>> First... Did you ever stop to think that you're destroying someone else's
>> property?
>
>define 'destroying'
>As I see it, we are adding another layer of PROTECTIVE coating.
>fucking rusty old frieght trains need a bit of care.
>bit of flare too!

think about those dull colored electrical boxes scattered threwout the
community without our helpfull markins one might inadvertantly smash there
car into one its a fact check out the statistics on graffiti and electric
box accedents and ull see an alarming decline

that guy mkiii

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98

that guy mkiii

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98

veg_o...@hotmail.com wrote:

> Well, obviously you can't see. That leaves me to conclude that you are just

> some two-bit 13 year old with a can of paint living in his parent's house
> still getting an allowance. Get out in to the real world. See how it works.

> Try to contribute. Get some pants that fit. Get a hair cut. You'll see how
> the world really is.
>
> Veg-O-Matic

I'm 24.. have my own aparment.. a 4year old child.. a job (that i've held for
over 5 years)
I KNOW who the 'real world' works, and it shits on people like me. The kings of
the 'real world' pray on the stupidity of the 'normal people'.
I contribute to my community as well as beautify it. I pay taxes.
What I'm trying to get at, is graffiti is not a major crime, in comparison to
99% of the worlds' problems.
If you had a world without the spectre of hard drugs and violence (via tv,film
and normal day-to-day shit) more people would respect a random act of art.
you may have a problem with 'tag bangers' and gangs.. but you are talking to the
wrong folk here.
I guess grey walls are your wet dream, huh? slave to society,work/sleep/work?
the man pays you so you can pay the man?

jakal
assumptions make an ASS out of U and ME

X703xSXEx

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
You gotta love how this guy starts out acting like his post is goin to be
semi-mature...maybe even have a point and then.....

>Well, obviously you can't see. That leaves me to conclude that you are just
>some two-bit 13 year old with a can of paint living in his parent's house
>still getting an allowance. Get out in to the real world. See how it works.
>Try to contribute. Get some pants that fit. Get a hair cut. You'll see how
>the world really is.

xCESEx ...likes to judge people too

that guy mkiii

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98

FrankyRizzo wrote:

> that guy mkiii wrote in message <35BFE48A...@hotmail.com>...
> >

> think about those dull colored electrical boxes scattered threwout the
> community without our helpfull markins one might inadvertantly smash there
> car into one its a fact check out the statistics on graffiti and electric
> box accedents and ull see an alarming decline

frank, I have decided that I love you.
if you see Rob, tell him I got the parcel - if he ever does get any of the
'hello my name is' stickers - I'll return the favour with some photo's.
you rock!

jakal

Walliwagon

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
>First... Did you ever stop to think that you're destroying someone else's
>property?

Many times. It's an issue I've resolved by now.

>I don't want

>your foolish name on my home.

uh... Has anyone ever put their name on YOUR HOME? Hmmm... *I'll* school 'em,
if ya want.

>Shooting over urban tags happens all the time. Very often, innocent

>people get caught in that shooting.

Pls cite one case.

>If I deny gangsters the ability to
>mark their petty little territories, then the underlying premise of territory
>is weakened

I seriously doubt that. Also, might I add, you're working on the assumption
that the purpose of the graffiti is to mark territory, which, I'd safely
venture to say 90% of the time, it's not.

>If you think that cops should do nothing but go on "Kip Kinkel
>Patrol"

Did anyone say that?

>That would only be going
>after the symptom of a much bigger problem.

Agreed.

>The root of the problem is your
>belief that we (the good guys) owe you something.

You do. A decent familial structure. Society has degraded because of selfish
adults putting their wants before their children's needs; thus, a generation of
self-absorbed, consumerist, unsupervised brats. "Kids these days." Do you think
kids these days procure their morals from a vacuum? Or is it perhaps their
parents and the grown-ups constantly trying to convince them on the telly that
they need to purchase more trash.

(Note: This is not a commentary on my own upbringing - my parents raised me
slightly more liberally than their parents did they.. and look where I am!
Writing graffiti! One should also note that the writers I know come from
varying backgrounds, but a good many, being as I tend to find writers from my
own community, come from stable, disciplinarian homes. While this may not stop
us from writing on a public edifice or two, I would proudly insist that I have
come out of childhood with a set of morals - dare I say it - more pious than
most.)

>That we (the tax paying

>property owners) don't mind seeing our homes defiled

I'd mind my home being defiled, too. Which is why I, nor anyone I've known or
heard of, has tagged another's house.

>or our public places
>marred.

"Marred," is in the eye of the beholder, my friend. If the tax-paying property
owners did not want the mark on their propery, they would not have put it
there.

>the laws protect us and our things because we want it that
>way.

Not really. Well, depending on who you are. I'd say the laws are pretty
disproportionately biased in the white, upper-middle class's favor, though,
myself.

>That's how laws work, you see.

Hypothetically.

>That leaves me to conclude that you are just
>some two-bit 13 year old with a can of paint living in his parent's house
>still getting an allowance.

Ha.

>Get out in to the real world. See how it works.

I'm there. I don't like it one bit. (Well, I like some bits, like the
responsible capitalism, and I work to try and change the bits I don't.)

>Try to contribute.

I am. My art is an act for the masses. I put *my* money into paint so *you*
don't have to look at a blank, gray wall as you sit in traffic on your way to
perpetuate the irresponsible consumption of land resources and the widening
class schism. It's quite relaxing, really, to look at a nicely done tag. The
curves, like calligraphy. Study the aesthetic. Take a deep breath. Pretty,
isn't it?

>Get some pants that fit.

My pants fit quit nicely, thank you. Exactly as I'd like them to. As I'm sure
you prefer the look of those that fit differently. I don't expect you'd be to
eager to get pants that were larger than what you're used to if some stranger
asked YOU to try it for a week, would you?

>Get a hair cut.

Most taggers have short hair. You're so misguided. Ironically, it's usually the
other graffiti artists telling *me* to get the haircut. My answer shall be a no
until I begin to bald.

>You'll see how
>the world really is.

It's full of bitter old guys on Usenet, disgusted with how their American dream
has crumbled in front of them, and how shallow their materialism really is. I
don't let it bother me. I just work hard to make the world happy, and keep
churning out my propaganda for a better tomorrow.

-walley
pls respond

Walliwagon

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
>I'm 24.. have my own aparment.. a 4year old child..

You have a kid, Jackal!!?!

-walley
surprises make an ass out of walli and me

veg_o...@hotmail.com

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
In article <35BFEB80...@netnitco.net>,
rek2 <re...@netnitco.net> wrote:
> that guy mkiii wrote:

> property?????????????? you say property?????? do any one in these world
> have for real a real property??? with nothing to give to
> goverments,taxes,or whatever??????? i dont see no property i only see a
> wall the day that piece of wall that you buy is only yours! then is your
> property to them i bomb it! and you can reply all shit to these email i
> dont give a fuck i will still think the same!
> graffiti for live
> la revolucion intelectual es la que triunfara sobre el capitalismo!

Oye, comunista perro cagon... antes de contribuir a este news group, sale a
aprender el ingles. Hablas como un tonto, malnutrido hijo de una madre con
retraso mental. Asi, que en tu caso, no tan solo estas quitandome los dolores
de impuestos al marcar la propiedad publico, pero como una espalda mojada,
estas quitandome plata por el welfare tambien! Que linda la vida, PUTA!
Vuelvase a Mejico.

Walliwagon

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
>Vuelvase a Mejico.

He's Spanish, you twit.

-walley
no habla

An Abatement Guy

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98
On behalf of all the companies out there that get paid to remove graffiti,
keep up the vandalism, you are making me quite wealthy! On the one hand, I
hate graffiti, I hate the scum that ruin our buildings, signs, buses, trains
and anything else that doesn't belong to them, but since I get paid to remove
it each and every time...KEEP IT UP, GUYS!!! I love it. My wife (who shops
alot) my kids (both in private schools) and myself thank you a bunch. I louve
you man!

FrankyRizzo

Jul 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/30/98

An Abatement Guy wrote in message <35C13688...@graffiticontrol.com>...

boy arent u an ungratefull shitfuck
i always see shit on them electrical boxes and crap on the sides of certain
buildings that has nothing to do with graffiti just like ppl who post garage
sales and the tapes still on it er scuff marks on the buildings anyway that
shit isnt very appealing either but its very rarely cleaned but u slap a tag
on any of these surfaces guareented theyll be gone in a manner of weeks
and how much money are u making to be able to have all these buildings and
sings and buses and trains " I hate the scum that ruin our buildings, signs,
buses, trains"

that guy mkiii

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98

Walliwagon wrote:

> >I'm 24.. have my own aparment.. a 4year old child..
>
> You have a kid, Jackal!!?!

truely do..
gets up too

jakal
put that in your folder and file it

that guy mkiii

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98

An Abatement Guy wrote:

> On behalf of all the companies out there that get paid to remove graffiti,
> keep up the vandalism, you are making me quite wealthy! On the one hand, I
> hate graffiti, I hate the scum that ruin our buildings, signs, buses, trains
> and anything else that doesn't belong to them, but since I get paid to remove
> it each and every time...KEEP IT UP, GUYS!!! I love it. My wife (who shops
> alot) my kids (both in private schools) and myself thank you a bunch. I louve
> you man!

hey, no problem man! glad we could help you. We'll keep it up on this end, no
worries.

now, how about a commission, you capatalist.

jakal
hard work pays... for someone else.

ski...@hotmail.com

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
On Thu, 30 Jul 1998 20:14:21 -0700, An Abatement Guy
<sa...@graffiticontrol.com> wrote:

>On behalf of all the companies out there that get paid to remove graffiti,
>keep up the vandalism, you are making me quite wealthy! On the one hand, I
>hate graffiti, I hate the scum that ruin our buildings, signs, buses, trains
>and anything else that doesn't belong to them, but since I get paid to remove
>it each and every time...KEEP IT UP, GUYS!!! I love it. My wife (who shops
>alot) my kids (both in private schools) and myself thank you a bunch. I louve
>you man!

your kinda complex as a personality how do u manage holding two
contradictory beliefs in your head at the same time??
your a fucking genius!

Peter Lang

Jul 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/31/98
JASEN508 wrote:

> dont hate the ones that ruin yer buildings ...hate the scum that runs the
> buildings...
> beautifacation thru vandelization...destruction rocks!
> Ps..i love you guys to you clean up my old shit for me and give me a clean
> wall..thanks..we can make this work.

Ahh, but the revolution never comes before you get married and have the
kids
and the mortgage... You, too, will be sucked into the petit bourgeois
lifestyle ... and you deserve it.

--
Peter Lang pdlang......ozemail.......com.......au
-at- -dot- -dot-

"...the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong;
neither bread to the wise or riches to the men of understanding,
nor favour to men of skill..."

JASEN508

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
>On behalf of all the companies out there that get paid to remove graffiti,
>keep up the vandalism, you are making me quite wealthy! On the one hand, I
>hate graffiti, I hate the scum that ruin our buildings, signs, buses, trains
>and anything else that doesn't belong to them, but since I get paid to remove
>it each and every time...KEEP IT UP, GUYS!!! I love it. My wife (who shops
>alot) my kids (both in private schools) and myself thank you a bunch. I louve
>you man!

PapaEs

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
Hey,
No matter how you apply paint, It doesn't damage a structure. Think about
that, then worry about real bombers, whose efforts are much harder to buff,
Biff.

JASEN508

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
Ahh, but the revolution never comes before you get married and have the
kids
and the mortgage... You, too, will be sucked into the petit bourgeois
lifestyle ... and you deserve it.

i am not concerned with kids or anything i have my goal and am set to do
it..and the life style i deserve will be the one in wich i create for my self.

Athrow

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98

An Abatement Guy wrote:

> On behalf of all the companies out there that get paid to remove graffiti,
> keep up the vandalism, you are making me quite wealthy! On the one hand, I
> hate graffiti, I hate the scum that ruin our buildings, signs, buses, trains
> and anything else that doesn't belong to them, but since I get paid to remove
> it each and every time...KEEP IT UP, GUYS!!! I love it. My wife (who shops
> alot) my kids (both in private schools) and myself thank you a bunch. I louve
> you man!

He he Glad to see your making cash, and we will keep it up... but I'm sorry to
say that your job ain't as secure as you would like to think. Yeah that's right I
give you another 4 or 5 years.... maybe 10 (just cause I hate being wrong about
dates) and your gona be scraping gum out off the bottoms of desk. what with
sonic technology... Chemistry (a fav or mine) these chemist and scientist are
coming out with cheaper easier ways to remove graffiti faster than it takes you to
say "I love Reino Bumbelly". Pretty soon it's gona be more economic for building
owners, cites, schools (hmm, actually I already think schools have nailed this
one) to have the Janitors remove the graffiti. If I was you I would stop wasting
your money on crap and invest for your future with stocks. And about your wife
"my friends sleeping with her".

Athrow

Zack Morris

Aug 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/1/98
Peter Lang wrote:

> JASEN508 wrote:
>
> > dont hate the ones that ruin yer buildings ...hate the scum that runs the
> > buildings...
> > beautifacation thru vandelization...destruction rocks!
> > Ps..i love you guys to you clean up my old shit for me and give me a clean
> > wall..thanks..we can make this work.

> Ahh, but the revolution

i think you mean "revalation".

> never comes before you get married and have the
> kids
> and the mortgage... You, too, will be sucked into the petit bourgeois
> lifestyle ... and you deserve it.

fuck that. im not into that lifestyle. you make the choice to have the
mortgage, the wife, the kids, the picket fence, the new car, the
vacations to hawaii etc etc and all the debt that comes with it. nobody
forced you into that, you chose to be there. im not interested in it,
thanks anyways. oh, and i think you "deserve" all the grief that comes
your way for being such a hipocrit. your job and your wifes allowance,
your kids private schools etc are all funded by us, so shut the fuck up
about hating us and start thanking us.

preppy. molly was a singer with the band.

Mailman

Aug 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/2/98
ski...@hotmail.com wrote in article
<35c1d388...@news.easynet.co.uk>...

> On Thu, 30 Jul 1998 20:14:21 -0700, An Abatement Guy
> <sa...@graffiticontrol.com> wrote:
>
> >On behalf of all the companies out there that get paid to remove
graffiti,
> >keep up the vandalism, you are making me quite wealthy! On the one hand,
> >hate graffiti, I hate the scum that ruin our buildings, signs, buses,
trains
> >and anything else that doesn't belong to them, but since I get paid to
remove
> >it each and every time...KEEP IT UP, GUYS!!! I love it. My wife (who
shops
> >alot) my kids (both in private schools) and myself thank you a bunch. I
louve
> >you man!
> your kinda complex as a personality how do u manage holding two
> contradictory beliefs in your head at the same time??
> your a fucking genius!

multiple personality disorder.... I would laugh to see if he went out at
night and graffed on peoples fences just so he can make money on it the
next
day...... It could happen.

Don Brodka

Aug 4, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/4/98
In article <6po6n7$qe0$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, veg_o...@hotmail.com
says...

>I should know better than to try to use logic on the imbecile who
composed
>this garbage, but here goes...
>
>First... Did you ever stop to think that you're destroying someone
else's
>property? That, by it's very nature is the essence of law enforcement:
>protect the public and it's property. Both public and private. I don't
want

>your foolish name on my home. I pay taxes, which pay the police's
salary, so
>they in turn protect me and my property.

yeah but i slipped your local officer $100 to let me have my way with
your neigborhood

>Second... Shooting over urban tags happens all the time.

where exactly did you recieve your very informative information? you
must of read a USA Today survey with all those pretty little colors and
beutiful graphics...

> Very often, innocent
>people get caught in that shooting. They die.

i'm sure some of them lived..

>Therefore, you are 100% wrong (no i'm not)
>to say that graffiti doesn't hurt anybody. If I deny gangsters the

ability to
>mark their petty little territories, then the underlying premise of
territory

>is weakened, and the problem begins to go away, even if just a little
bit.

i bet your really just a pissed off vicelord..

>Third... If you think that cops should do nothing but go on "Kip
Kinkel
>Patrol",then you are even stupider than I thought. That would only be
going
>after the symptom of a much bigger problem. The root of the problem is
your
>belief that we (the good guys) owe you something. That we (the tax
paying
>property owners) don't mind seeing our homes defiled, or our public
placed
>marred. Wrong. the laws protect us and our things because we want it
that
>way. That's how laws work, you see.

i just wish my tax money could protect me from having to live next door
to well-read individuals with earth-shattering facts such as yourself..

>Well, obviously you can't see. That leaves me to conclude that you are

just
>some two-bit 13 year old with a can of paint living in his parent's
house

actually im 12 and i dont have any cans of paint but i do have 3 pens,
2 pencils, and one magic marker that smells like grapes...

>still getting an allowance. Get out in to the real world. See how it
works.
>Try to contribute. Get some pants that fit. Get a hair cut. You'll see

how
>the world really is.

incredibly dull and pointless...

>Veg-O-Matic
>
>It Slices, It Dices

kosh "the artichoke from hell" thundergrass...
i wish i owned something that was more valuable than human life

dan

Aug 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/5/98
contributed :

>If I deny gangsters the ability to
>mark their petty little territories, then the underlying premise of territory
>is weakened, and the problem begins to go away, even if just a little bit.

Your barking up the wrong tree Vego old chap. We're writers on here, not
gangsters. We have nothing to do with gangs or territory marking. If
your caught up in all that .. then you have my sympathy.

--
Dan Kew .. d...@graffiti.org
* Digital Jungle - Graffiti from London * http://www.graffiti.org/dj

The Hand

Aug 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/6/98
On Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:52:14 GMT, veg_o...@hotmail.com wrote:

>In article <35BFEB80...@netnitco.net>,
> rek2 <re...@netnitco.net> wrote:
>> that guy mkiii wrote:
>
>> property?????????????? you say property?????? do any one in these world
>> have for real a real property??? with nothing to give to
>> goverments,taxes,or whatever??????? i dont see no property i only see a
>> wall the day that piece of wall that you buy is only yours! then is your
>> property to them i bomb it! and you can reply all shit to these email i
>> dont give a fuck i will still think the same!
>> graffiti for live
>> la revolucion intelectual es la que triunfara sobre el capitalismo!
>
>Oye, comunista perro cagon... antes de contribuir a este news group, sale a
>aprender el ingles. Hablas como un tonto, malnutrido hijo de una madre con
>retraso mental. Asi, que en tu caso, no tan solo estas quitandome los dolores
>de impuestos al marcar la propiedad publico, pero como una espalda mojada,
>estas quitandome plata por el welfare tambien! Que linda la vida, PUTA!
>Vuelvase a Mejico.

Tont-o-matic, comparando los dos parrafos de manera objetiva, yo diria
que tu castellano deja tanto que desear como su ingles. Lo tuyo es
una especie de espanglish a medio traducir. A ver si te reclimatizas
un poco, policia gilipollas.

The Hand

Fully bilingual

Mailman

Aug 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/7/98
> Your barking up the wrong tree Vego old chap. We're writers on here, not
> gangsters. We have nothing to do with gangs or territory marking. If
> your caught up in all that .. then you have my sympathy.

true..... I absolutly disagree that graffiti is a part of gang banging.
Maybe that is because people get mixed up with graff crews and gangs.

Mailman

Aug 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/9/98
The Hand <na...@lost.net> wrote in article
<35c99232...@enews.newsguy.com>...