New Attorney Gen. Mukasey is another Jew-Supremacist and Zionist (of course)

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Sep 17, 2007, 2:45:50 PM9/17/07

We need America-firsters not Israel Firsters in our government.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=109925

Bush Nominates 9-11 Zionist Judge as Attorney General

Posted By: ChristopherBollyn <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 17 September 2007, 8:33 a.m.

BUSH NOMINATES ZIONIST JUDGE
TO SERVE AS U.S. ATTORNEY GENERAL

It is widely reported that President George W. Bush will
nominate former Manhattan federal Judge Michael [Bernard] Mukasey to
replace Alberto Gonzales as attorney general.

With the fraudulent "War on Terror" in full swing and with 9-11
cases in legal limbo, this is a critical appointment at a crucial time.

As I had expected, Bush has appointed a radical Zionist with
close ties to the State of Israel. Mukasey, if confirmed as U.S.
Attorney General, will protect the Zionist state and its agents who are
suspected of involvement in the false-flag terror attacks of 9-11.

Mukasey already has a long record of doing this as the
presiding judge of other cases closely connected with 9-11, such as the
Larry Silverstein insurance claims against the insurers, the Jose
Padilla "dirty bomber" case, and the first WTC bombing case.

Mukasey is clearly a man who is already deeply engaged in the
cover-up of 9-11.

(snip)

SHOOTER586

Oct 16, 2007, 4:47:39 PM10/16/07
On Sep 17, 11:45 am, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS

Run for the hills!!!! Its a "Jew"!!

You bigots crack me up!

Let me guess, you were fired by a Jew when you got caught stealing?
Now you blame the world's problems and that you can't start your car
in the morning on Jews? I guess you need to feel better about yourself
somehow. It certainly is not money, comfort, or security.