Goth girls are kinda loopy

Nace Phlaux

Jun 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/26/97

Ordo Leviatan wrote:

> Recent experiance shows that five out of five Goth females are deeply
> disturbed. Truly and fascinatingly off their provervial and individual
> rockers. I've a noticed a few moments of lucidity but all in all, my
> diagnosis is massive egoism combined with a killers instincts for
> vendetta in some cases and a megalomaniacs disregard for fellow
> life-forms in others. I'm not sure what the freindly neighborhood
> dentist reccomends (or the freindly neighborhood spider-man, or even the
> freindly neighborhood spider-dentist-man) but I think abstaning from the
> nectar of their embraces might be healthy move. Unfortunately there is
> no "patch" to help break this addiction. Indulging in bachanalian (sp)
> bouts of binge drinking only whets this appetite. Other subcultures
> offer no relief (I couldn't imagine myself with a raver-girlie, no
> matter how cute that tight little half-shirt over big low cut jeans look
> might be). I hate being girl-grumpy.
> This rant brought to you by McCormicks Brand Vodka and several different
> unsuccesful flings over the past two months.
> Lord Drool

All these things may be true...but that's what make goth girls so great!
Duh! =P

Dream the dreamer's dream.
Scream the screamer's scream.
Suck the lover's cream.
Nace Phlaux http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/6464/

Edvamp

Jun 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/27/97

:I've a noticed a few moments of lucidity but all in all, my
:diagnosis is massive egoism combined with a killers instincts for
:vendetta in some cases and a megalomaniacs disregard for fellow
:life-forms in others.

Yeah, but their great lays.

Ever and Always
Edvamp
Perkygoth Supreme

marco anglesio

Jun 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/27/97

Edvamp (edv...@aol.com) wrote:
: :I've a noticed a few moments of lucidity but all in all, my
: :diagnosis is massive egoism combined with a killers instincts for
: :vendetta in some cases and a megalomaniacs disregard for fellow
: :life-forms in others.
:
: Yeah, but their great lays.

Ha. Not that good. :)

m.
---
exonerateme:angl...@cspo.queensu.ca:marcoanglesio:thenforgetaboutme

marco anglesio

Jun 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/27/97

Ordo Leviatan (dah...@dimensional.com) wrote:
: Recent experiance shows that five out of five Goth females are deeply
: disturbed. Truly and fascinatingly off their provervial and individual
: rockers. I've a noticed a few moments of lucidity but all in all, my
: diagnosis is massive egoism combined with a killers instincts for
: vendetta in some cases and a megalomaniacs disregard for fellow
: life-forms in others.

What is Borderline Personality Disorder, Alex.

m., fan of both jeopardy and psychology

MUTA GENEC

Jun 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/28/97

Mmmmm.... loopy Goth girls....
Mmmmm.... loopy Goth girls who know UNIX...
Mmmmm.... Asian riot grrrl Goth girls with tattoos who know UNIX....

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sigh.

(Trying to figure out where she is, how to move there, and what to say when
I get there...)

International 4-8818

Jun 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/28/97

Kinda? They are insane!

Ordo Leviatan wrote:

> Recent experiance shows that five out of five Goth females are deeply
> disturbed. Truly and fascinatingly off their provervial and individual

Of course they are, who else would try to stand out and wear want they
want to, not (hopefully) what the general populace deems as acceptable.

> This rant brought to you by McCormicks Brand Vodka and several different

Ahh vodka, provider of drunkeness for the relationship-defficient.

-Will

Canticle

Jun 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/29/97

Ordo Leviatan <dah...@dimensional.com>

: Recent experiance shows that five out of five Goth females are deeply

: disturbed. Truly and fascinatingly off their provervial and individual

: rockers. I've a noticed a few moments of lucidity but all in all, my

I've noticed the same thing about human beings in general...gee, braniac,
do you think there is a fucking connection? Goth females, humans in
general...not, it's gotta be a coincidence.

Wipe the spooge off your lips and pull your head out of your own groin, the
reason you're noticing this is because human beings are like that. Goth,
punk, normal...it does not fucking matter.

: nectar of their embraces might be healthy move. Unfortunately there is

: no "patch" to help break this addiction. Indulging in bachanalian (sp)
: bouts of binge drinking only whets this appetite. Other subcultures

Yes, well, then you're condemned to a very fucking lonely existence. There
are, remarkably enough, humans out there remotely worth a few moments of
precious time.

Jeff-boy

B J Kuehl

Jun 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/29/97

Edvamp wrote:
> Yeah, but their great lays.

Not me. Try to lay me on our first meeting and I'll make meatballs
out of you.

BJ

B J Kuehl

Jun 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/29/97

International 4-8818 <Wche...@worldnet.att.net>:

>> Recent experiance shows that five out of five Goth females are deeply
>> disturbed. Truly and fascinatingly off their provervial and individual
>
> Of course they are, who else would try to stand out and wear want they
> want to, not (hopefully) what the general populace deems as acceptable.

Being as how I was a teenage girl and I still know lots of them,
I can say that most teenage girls do NOT wear what the 'general
populace' deems as acceptable. They wear what they like and
the friends in their social group like. This is no different
from goth girls

BJ

¤Çhåøs¤Çøntrøl¤

Jun 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/29/97

Edvamp wrote:

> Yeah, but their great lays.

Try not to be insulted here, but are you the same Edvamp who used to interweave
concepts such as free-will vs determinism in your posts, or am I way off?

--
ThankYou for not Breeding,

.璊熔偽硎斗姣o什>~め氂s匹鷢tr鷲~<陘o姣璊熔偽硎斗.
,皞盒假漱瑹褂什~ MailTo:jab...@vgernet.net�陘o姣璊熔偽硎�
偺秤秤秤秤秤^V^秤秤秤秤秤秣

David Gerard

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

Canticle wrote:
> Ordo Leviatan <dah...@dimensional.com>

> : Recent experiance shows that five out of five Goth females are deeply

> : disturbed. Truly and fascinatingly off their provervial and individual

> : rockers. I've a noticed a few moments of lucidity but all in all, my
> I've noticed the same thing about human beings in general...gee, braniac,
> do you think there is a fucking connection? Goth females, humans in
> general...not, it's gotta be a coincidence.
> Wipe the spooge off your lips and pull your head out of your own groin, the
> reason you're noticing this is because human beings are like that. Goth,
> punk, normal...it does not fucking matter.

Ahhh, yer a poet still Canticle ... now I remember why I miss a.g.

*sob*

Ligeia

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

Ordo Leviatan (dah...@dimensional.com) wrote:

: This rant brought to you by McCormicks Brand Vodka and several different
: unsuccesful flings over the past two months.
: Lord Drool

<insert evil laughter>

Ligeia
she came & departed as a shadow

Jeremiah

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

One day, it so happened that b...@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu (B J Kuehl) wrote:

>Edvamp wrote:
>> Yeah, but their great lays.
>

>Not me. Try to lay me on our first meeting and I'll make meatballs
>out of you.

I was sooo tempted to take this out of context and split the two
sentences, but no, I'm going to be nice. (*slaps self*)

He didn't say "easy lays", he said "great lays." The two do not* mean
the same thing. :)

(In fact, it's unusual to find them both combined in the same person.)

Loki --- Brynjolfr --- Redvision --- Jeremiah
f3...@unb.ca --- redv...@geocities.com

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8869/

If you haven't yet, then read Steven Brust's Agyar. Just do it. Trust me.

Ordo Leviatan

Jun 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/30/97

> Canticle wrote:

>> > I've noticed the same thing about human beings in general...gee, braniac,
> > do you think there is a fucking connection? Goth females, humans in
> > general...not, it's gotta be a coincidence.
> > Wipe the spooge off your lips and pull your head out of your own groin, the
> > reason you're noticing this is because human beings are like that. Goth,
> > punk, normal...it does not fucking matter.

I suggest you take a peek about you at this cluttered orb we call home.
Most people are not insane- at least not in the same way those five out
of five goth girls are. They may be insipid, ignorant, and crass- but
they are not, overall, mad. If they were, then the old maxim about
consensus goes into effect- and that madness becomes the agreed upon
reality (ceasing to be a neurosis at all.)
I agree that the majority of people suck. My mysanthropy is fueled by
many different traits, however, and the majority of featherless
bipeds exhibit more of the banal than the truly disturbing. These girls
are of different stripe altogether. They is spooky, laws yes
BTW, Confucious, before dispensing any more of your charming homespun
wisdom try thinking a little before blindly leaping upon the keyboard
like a poodle on a pair of courdaroy trousers. Perhaps then you
wouldn't sound like sound like such a twit, eager to turn on that ol'
flamin action regardless of whether her comments have any validity
whatsoever. It does NOT make you look clever. However, if you do feel
the need for pyrotechnic mayhem against little defenseless me, try at
least to make it funny since pertinent is beyond your abilities. Now
wipe the "spooge" off of the escape key and run along, little mad poodle
thing.

Lord Drool
(who appreciates all forms of insult except the exceedinly witless)
--
"Pour us your poison, let us be comforted!
Once we have burned our brains out, we can plunge

Canticle

Jul 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/1/97

Ordo Leviatan <dah...@dimensional.com>

: I suggest you take a peek about you at this cluttered orb we call home.

: Most people are not insane- at least not in the same way those five out
: of five goth girls are. They may be insipid, ignorant, and crass- but

They most assuredly are. In the same self drive, me as motivation way that
every other organic waste receptacle on this planet is. No scene, no group,
no human society is free from the particular brand of insanity which human
beings refer to as sentience. 98% of human beings are taking up valuable
space that could be better utilized by I and my friends, regardless of the
way they dress, the music they listen to, or what scene they 'belong' to.

: they are not, overall, mad. If they were, then the old maxim about

: consensus goes into effect- and that madness becomes the agreed upon
: reality (ceasing to be a neurosis at all.)

Not in this particular case, for each and every individual, selfish as they
are, desires something different out of their reality, and as a result will
screw over, fuck with, destroy and crush whatever lies in their path,
regardless of the status quo dictates. They call themselves one thing,
behave in another fashion.

: I agree that the majority of people suck. My mysanthropy is fueled by

: many different traits, however, and the majority of featherless
: bipeds exhibit more of the banal than the truly disturbing. These girls

Stumps, the lot of them. A stump can be thick and in the way, imposing and
not just a little inconvenient, unnoticable amidst the human foliage, but
they are stumps one and all.

: BTW, Confucious, before dispensing any more of your charming homespun

: wisdom try thinking a little before blindly leaping upon the keyboard
: like a poodle on a pair of courdaroy trousers. Perhaps then you
: wouldn't sound like sound like such a twit, eager to turn on that ol'
: flamin action regardless of whether her comments have any validity
: whatsoever. It does NOT make you look clever. However, if you do feel

And I care what anyone thinks. Really.

: the need for pyrotechnic mayhem against little defenseless me, try at

: least to make it funny since pertinent is beyond your abilities. Now
: wipe the "spooge" off of the escape key and run along, little mad poodle
: thing.

Not today, thanks, I've had my fill for the week.

Jeff-boy

Marcus Pan

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

Akashik wrote:

> Marcus Pan wrote:

> > Ordo Leviatan wrote:
> > >
> > > Recent experiance shows that five out of five Goth females are deeply
> > > disturbed. Truly and fascinatingly off their provervial and individual
> > > rockers. I've a noticed a few moments of lucidity but all in all, my
> > > diagnosis is massive egoism
> >
> > I know. Aren't they great? :)
> >
> > StealthGoth PAN
> > --
> > The Pan Pages - http://www.zenweb.com/pan
> > Legends Online - http://www.zenweb.com/legends
> > Surreal RAYn - http://www.zenweb.com/rayn
> > *<(-GothCode Available Upon Request-)>*
>
> Hehe, yeah, till they start throwing things that hurt (lifesize porcelin
> skull pops to mind)

Ouch. Hey, I smell a story here....:)

StealthGoth PAN
--
The Pan Pages - http://www.zenweb.com/pan
Legends Online - http://www.zenweb.com/legends
Surreal RAYn - http://www.zenweb.com/rayn
*<(-GothCode Available Upon Request-)>*

Matthew James Didier

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

Just the header of this thread is redundant... GRANTED, the only thing
loopier than a Goth girl is usually a Goth guy.

Matthew
"But ranged as infantry, and staring face to face,
I shot at him as he at me, and killed him in his place."
Thomas Hardy
+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
mat...@interware.net http://www.interware.net/~matthew/

************** Fidelitas Fortiter Compatior ******************

Narnia

Jul 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/2/97

ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () wrote:

> Girls are just loopy.

Ewww, cooties. ;)

=Narnia=
nar...@velvet.net
http://www.velvet.net

Rhithyn Yr Arth

Jul 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/3/97

> Just the header of this thread is redundant... GRANTED, the only thing
> loopier than a Goth girl is usually a Goth guy.

HEY! uhh...what? Okay, what were we talking about?

rhithyn
--
---
Rhithyn Yr Arth mailto: rhi...@spots.ab.ca

ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Jul 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/6/97

Narnia (nar...@velvet.net) wrote:
: ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca () wrote:

: > Girls are just loopy.

: Ewww, cooties. ;)

Better than girl-germs ;p

:
: =Narnia=
: nar...@velvet.net
: http://www.velvet.net

--
In chaos all things are possible.
You don't know me. No one knows me.

I can be reached at ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

Matthew James Didier (mat...@interware.net) wrote:
: To quote Norm Peterson...

: "Women, can't live with 'em... pass the beer nuts."

: I still say ALL PEOPLE are generally loopy. Gendre has little to do with
: it. (But, it's always been women (not men) who have made me personally
: come close to checking into the cookie house on a full time basis.
: Hmmmmmmmm.)

I'm pretty sure, though, that if you were female the situation would be
reversed. (Or maybe it's regardless of gender, but rather sexual
preference?)

: Matthew - Who is currently single and is begining to see the light...
: either that or he needs more medication.

Medication.
: _________________________________________________________________

: "But ranged as infantry, and staring face to face,
: I shot at him as he at me, and killed him in his place."
: Thomas Hardy
: + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
: mat...@interware.net http://www.interware.net/~matthew/
:
: ************** Fidelitas Fortiter Compatior ******************

David Gerard

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

On Mon, 07 Jul 1997 11:26:41 -0400,
Matthew James Didier <mat...@interware.net> wrote:

:To quote Norm Peterson...
:"Women, can't live with 'em... pass the beer nuts."
:I still say ALL PEOPLE are generally loopy. Gendre has little to do with
:it. (But, it's always been women (not men) who have made me personally
:come close to checking into the cookie house on a full time basis.
:Hmmmmmmmm.)

It's straightness doing that to you. Go bi and get pissed off at men too.

--
http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/scn/
http://www.suburbia.net/~fun/scn/

Jack

Jul 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/8/97

Marcus Pan <p...@tribeca.ios.com> wrote in article
<33BA54...@tribeca.ios.com>...
> Akashik wrote:
<snip>

> > Hehe, yeah, till they start throwing things that hurt (lifesize
porcelin
> > skull pops to mind)
>
> Ouch. Hey, I smell a story here....:)

Yeah. Who'd you throw a lifesized porcelain skull at? (And why?)
--
-Jack-
"Death, it's not just for breakfast anymore."

Matthew James Didier

Jul 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/9/97

On 8 Jul 1997 14:59:47 +1000,
f...@thingy.apana.spaaaamtraaaaap.org.au (David Gerard)
wrote:

>It's straightness doing that to you. Go bi and get pissed off at men too.

I don't need to be bi for that! I already know that men
aren't worth spit either!

Y'know, I'm begining to think that this planet has little to
offer in the realm of stability!

Matthew - Holding on for dear(?) life!

Matthew James Didier

Jul 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM7/9/97

On 8 Jul 1997 07:20:47 GMT, ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()
wrote:

>I'm pretty sure, though, that if you were female the situation would be
>reversed. (Or maybe it's regardless of gender, but rather sexual
>preference?)

Agreed and noted. I was being a trifle sexist. I guess it
would be more appropriate to say PEOPLE are kind of loopy
and although MY experience with loopiness has been
primarilly with the fairer sex, I would be remissed if I
actually thought that humans with penises were incapable of
odd behaviour. I know I've done MY fair share!

As far as sexual pref., I think as stated, HUMANS are loopy.
So are cats. Dogs... the juries out.

>: Matthew - Who is currently single and is begining to see the light...
>: either that or he needs more medication.
>
>Medication.

Suggestions? I'll try anything twice so long as the first
time doesn't kill me.

Matthew - Prozac, it's not JUST for breakfast anymore.