Angry Manson fans, wheee!

Paul Soth

Mar 24, 2003, 4:01:37 AM3/24/03
It's been over three years since i made that comic, and i still get
hate mail about it from loopy Mansonites. You'd think they'd latch on
to someone else by now. Ah well, bask in the love for yourself in the
latest batch:

http://www.angelfire.com/sc/sephagsf/hatemail.html

maestro

Mar 24, 2003, 9:18:36 AM3/24/03

>http://www.angelfire.com/sc/sephagsf/hatemail.html

lol that rocks dude ;)

---
http://www.vampyres.tk
gloriously fighting for a just cause

Grendel Mat

Mar 24, 2003, 4:20:07 PM3/24/03
Paul;

Looks like you've been sustaining the "fight" where I left off before moving to
germany 5 years ago. This "battle" gets more humorous as days progress. It is
like the babes came out of toyland waving wet angelhair and are attacking the
1st Armor Division.

What I find especially entertaining is that these motarded cluesers
(Moronically Retarded Clueless Losers) are still flaming you over this after 3
YEARS!!!

I guess the ritlan in the high school drinking water must be working.

maestro

Mar 25, 2003, 10:29:32 AM3/25/03
where in .de do you live?

>Looks like you've been sustaining the "fight" where I left off before moving to
>germany 5 years ago. This "battle" gets more humorous as days progress. It is
>like the babes came out of toyland waving wet angelhair and are attacking the
>1st Armor Division.

Paul Soth

Mar 25, 2003, 1:27:11 PM3/25/03
Slight update, got another message from "Alexander Shade," turns out
that the kid is really messed up after all... can't be suprised there.
But now that he's started sending me death threats, well, that's that
then. It's been a while since i've been able to *really* lart
someone... love to see what this kids parents will do once they find
out junor got the account pulled. At the least, it'll give them
something new to tell the shrink on their next vist.

So it's now a fact, Manson *really does* appeal to mentally ill kids.

Grendel Mat

Mar 25, 2003, 10:17:21 PM3/25/03
I left 1AD a little over a year ago. I was in Baumholder with 1-6 IN... I was
their S2. Now I'm the senior analyst for III Corps Deep Operations Coordination
Cell, G2, here at fort Silly.

Jack

Mar 29, 2003, 3:30:12 AM3/29/03

Paul Soth <Paul...@Ameritech.Net> wrote in message

Aww! It even quotes little old me! How sweet. I'm glad to see I'm not
forgotten. <g>

--
-Jack-
"Death. It's not just for breakfast anymore."