aah-cho!!

overboming

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
sniffling. sneezing. headache. sore body.

anybody else get a cold?

this stinks.

at least i should be well by c5.

timly

devyl

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Just a lot of headaches for me..... Of course I have reasons why.... but I
don't think people really wanna hear of my personal problems.....

Devyl

Gothgirl2k

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
timly said:
>anybody else get a cold?

No but I have PMS. Wanna trade.

the gothic princess<kendy>
-Anything black is mine. Everything else can die or be painted.-
ICQ# 34063467

Karl

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
Timly wrote:

>sniffling. sneezing. headache. sore body.
>

>anybody else get a cold?

Yes thanks. I have had it for a week now and it hasn't gone away again. I
think the bit that is really pissing me off is dad has just (and I mean like
in the last half an hour) had a Double By-pass and I can't go and visit him
as I have this cold. :(

>this stinks.

How could you tell? I'sn't your nose bloked

>at least i should be well by c5.

Hope so.

--
Karl
Okay, who turned reality back on?

<master> lordbiran </master>

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
"overboming" <ovrb...@aye.net> wrote:

>sniffling. sneezing. headache. sore body.
>
>anybody else get a cold?
>

>this stinks.

>at least i should be well by c5.

I just got over one. Everyone I know has/had some sort of illness
going for them. I missed a day of work, lost some c5 money, and got
to sleep in one day. All and all, I think it was worth it to live in
that see of mucous and spittle.

Sitting home in bed can be a rather boring thing to do. I really don't
like that feeling you get when you know a day was wasted on nothing.
I decided to email my fanatical Catholic ex-friend that goes to
Princeton with news from His house for my own personal amusement.

I have heard no reply.

o/~there's nothing you can do, cause I'm stuck like glue to my God, MY
GOD

Yo shorty... you strapped?,
Brian Daniel LeGume

http://www.velvet.net/~lereine lordbiran@IRC #altgothic

Algernon33

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
>sniffling. sneezing. headache. sore body.
>
>anybody else get a cold?

You might try this as a remedy..It always works for me.

3-4 fresh squeezed lemons..
3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
1 clove of chopped fresh garlic.
1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly grounded if you can)
simmer till hot...and then chug that baby down
you'll sweat like a pig for a while..but it burns the cold out of your system..
You;ll smell like garlic for a day but you'll feel better...

Algernon33

" I Smoke and Drink because I believe a Gentleman should have a Hobby"

-Oscar Wilde

duchess rufus

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
In article <92216647...@news.remarQ.com>, overboming
<ovrb...@aye.net> writes

>sniffling. sneezing. headache. sore body.
>
>anybody else get a cold?

bronchitis
ear infection

*cough*
*sneeze*

duchess rufus

Kristin Bachman

Mar 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/23/99
On 23 Mar 1999, Algernon33 wrote:

>>sniffling. sneezing. headache. sore body.
>>
>>anybody else get a cold?
>

>You might try this as a remedy..It always works for me.
>
>3-4 fresh squeezed lemons..
>3 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
>2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce
>1 clove of chopped fresh garlic.
> 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (freshly grounded if you can)
>simmer till hot...and then chug that baby down
>you'll sweat like a pig for a while..but it burns the cold out of your system..
>You;ll smell like garlic for a day but you'll feel better...

Eww. Slightly better-tasting one:

3 shots of brandy (in one glass) hot
1 cinnamon stick

stir the stick into the brandy, then drink it. Puts you right to
sleep, and you wake up feeling wonderful.

Kbachman - ICQ #14465746 - rider<at>csd.uwm.edu

Gothae Obscurum

Mar 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/24/99
overboming wrote:

> sniffling. sneezing. headache. sore body.
>
> anybody else get a cold?
>
> this stinks.
>
> at least i should be well by c5.

I have a cold right now. I had to gig with the band last night and sing
all our tunes with the mother of all sore throats.
This morning I sound like Bobcat Goldthwaite.

Cheers (and get well soon)

Paul.

--
"Never equate popularity with quality, the two rarely coincide."
Logray MD, R.A.S.C.

+ren+

Mar 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/25/99
overboming wrote:

> sniffling. sneezing. headache. sore body.
>
> anybody else get a cold?
>
> this stinks.
>
> at least i should be well by c5.
>
> timly

sicko! get better soon and stuff!

--
http://www.netgoths.com
http://members.tripod.com/ren1999

G Greenway

Mar 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/26/99
on Tue 23-03-99 00:22 overboming wrote:

>sniffling. sneezing. headache. sore body.
>
>anybody else get a cold?

Question: do benign bacteria live in one's snitch and keep the
other, nastier ones at bay ? -I've just shaken off what I believe was a
hydrochloric acid-induced cold. No-one else in the lab uses the stuff but
me, so when I open the bottle there's usually a good head of vapour and....

....ouch.
"Augeas"

--
* / \ aug...@elis.demon.co.uk \ "I'm only ever punk in drublic, and *