YEA RIGHT

GARY REINHARDT

Aug 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/16/98
I asked a simple question, and was trashed by the group. Is that how
you treat newbies? What did expect from people who worship the devil and
are between the ages of 10 and 15.

Daniel Hayato Thomas

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98

I did not trash you.

In fact I didn't even notice you.

You are trolling... This is bad. Read this to find out
what can eventualy happen to trolls...

http://www.zenweb.com/pan/agsf/

I don't worship the devil. I am a stoic.

And I am 18

here is the FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) file for this
forum. Please read it...

http://www.darkwave.org.uk/faq/ag/

It will answer many questions and perhaps teach you a bit
more about "goth"

HTH HAND

kraant (daniel)
--
-Cymbies loyal page : )
"Keep asking questions/there's bound to be answers/

Nace Phlaux

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
On Sun, 16 Aug 1998 22:15:38 -0500 (CDT), G...@webtv.net (GARY
REINHARDT) wrote:
> I asked a simple question, and was trashed by the group. Is that how
>you treat newbies? What did expect from people who worship the devil and
>are between the ages of 10 and 15.

Greetings and salutations,
Not only did you do the routine newbie "why did everyone trash
me?" post, you then follow it by calling Alt.Gothic childish
Satanists. WOW, do YOU know how to make friends here or what...Bloody
clot. Find a newsgroup that'll put up with your troll shit. Go to
alt.cuddle...

~Nace Phlaux
Shattered Visions - http://www.velvet.net/~phlaux/
Wanna-B - http://www.velvet.net/~phlaux/wannabe/

FI2eAkGrl

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
> I asked a simple question, and was trashed by the group. Is that how
>you treat newbies? What did expect from people who worship the devil and
>are between the ages of 10 and 15.

I asked a simple question and I too was trashed. I admit it was sort of a
stupid question but I would expect politeness from these as well as all
people. It just shows you that there are assholes in every social group on
earth. Sorry that you got trashed.

The Empress

Necr0angel

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
>From: fi2e...@aol.com (FI2eAkGrl)

> It just shows you that there are assholes in every social group on
>earth.

There's nothing wrong with trashing a troll little girl.
I'm not saying YOU'RE the troll, that's a reference to the post you were
responding to which included the line:

"What did expect from people who worship the devil and
are between the ages of 10 and 15."

THAT is a troll. It doesn't deserve, nor will it get any respect.
It has nothing to do with "being assholes".

necroangel
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2671
"Stand up on my table in the morning and piss on my cornflakes and see if you
don't get a fork rammed right in your withered little nads". -Jeff-boy
ICQ # 6471503

Skerry Carrie, Quite Contrary!

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
On Sun, 16 Aug 1998 22:15:38 -0500 (CDT), G...@webtv.net (GARY
REINHARDT) scribbled in ubergoffick black eyeliner:

> I asked a simple question, and was trashed by the group. Is that how
>you treat newbies?

No, it's how we treat people (and I use that term quite loosely)
who are annoying, gurgling snotrags. HTH!

>What did expect from people who worship the devil and
>are between the ages of 10 and 15.

Yeah, yeah, go cry about it to your mommy.

Carrie

.-.
\ / "#000000, #000000, #000000 like my soul."
-+- Postal Notes: http://www.execpc.com/~skerry
| Wisconsin Gothic: http://www.velvet.net/~skerry/gothmilk.html

FI2eAkGrl

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
>"What did expect from people who worship the devil and
>are between the ages of 10 and 15."
>
>THAT is a troll. It doesn't deserve, nor will it get any respect.
>It has nothing to do with "being assholes".

I understand that completely. I wasn't condoning the fact that she disrespected
the group just giving a little sympathy that she got "trashed" for asking a
question.

The Empress

zoe

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
FI2eAkGrl wrote:

>Necro says:
> >THAT is a troll. It doesn't deserve, nor will it get any respect.
> >It has nothing to do with "being assholes".
>
> I understand that completely. I wasn't condoning the fact that she disrespected
> the group just giving a little sympathy that she got "trashed" for asking a
> question.

Oh did the poor little troll get its feelings hurt? Poor imbecilic,
festering carcass. Sooo sorry about that.
If it's going to go around disrespectin' the groups, we is goin ta fight
back.
Now why don't you take your fReAky little troll lovin' ass out of here.
Ba-bye.

zoe

Consummatum Est

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
GARY REINHARDT wrote:

> I asked a simple question, and was trashed by the group. Is that how
> you treat newbies? What did expect from people who worship the devil and

> are between the ages of 10 and 15.

What did you expect? You troll here, you get flamed the first time.
You troll again, you get your ass LARTed. Deal with it. You will find
we have a very low tolerence for ass holes. Troll heads are a fun
collectable. You should really have lurked and read the FAQ before
posting.

For your information, most of us are over 18, and have better jobs than
you will ever have. In this group you will find people of almost every
religion. But, I doubt you ever thought of that before you posted this
flamebait.

Just remember this when we are pulling down 30,000 a year, and you are
asking "Do you want fries with that?" We are all under 16 and worship
the devil. Maybe it will make you feel better about how you screwed up
your life if you can blame it on someone else.

Consummatum Est

Skerry Carrie, Quite Contrary!

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 00:42:15 -0600, zoe <z...@azstarnet.com> scribbled
in ubergoffick black eyeliner:

>Oh did the poor little troll get its feelings hurt? Poor imbecilic,

>festering carcass. Sooo sorry about that.
>If it's going to go around disrespectin' the groups, we is goin ta fight
>back.

Since the troll in question did just come around with a new
WebTV name, perhaps FreakGirl didn't realize that they were
the same person. It took me a moment or two to realize who it was,
and what the hell they were talking about.

>Now why don't you take your fReAky little troll lovin' ass out of here.
>Ba-bye.

Jesus Christ, she hasn't done _anything wrong_.

She's been rather polite when she's been flamed (numerous times),
and has provided intelligent rebuttals to the people who are trashing
her at every opportunity.

Save the namecalling and nastiness for the truly moronic,
like our WebTV-lovin' pal. Thanks bunches.

cheating judas

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98

On 17 Aug 1998, FI2eAkGrl wrote:

> > I asked a simple question, and was trashed by the group. Is that how
> >you treat newbies? What did expect from people who worship the devil and
> >are between the ages of 10 and 15.
>

> I asked a simple question and I too was trashed. I admit it was sort of a
> stupid question but I would expect politeness from these as well as all
> people. It just shows you that there are assholes in every social group on
> earth. Sorry that you got trashed.

nothing is wrong with asking a simple question about something you do not
understand. i thought you were wrongfully flammed as well. but the above
person is writing juvenile rubbish that deserves to get trashed. i won't
even give him/her sympathy for that..

s..

..the 12 year old devil worshipper..

Lady Delirium

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
Skerry Carrie, Quite Contrary! wrote:
> She's been rather polite when she's been flamed (numerous times),
> and has provided intelligent rebuttals to the people who are trashing
> her at every opportunity.
>
> Save the namecalling and nastiness for the truly moronic,
> like our WebTV-lovin' pal. Thanks bunches.

agreed and agreed. Everyone should back da fuck up ;)
Freakgirl, this is exactly why i don't hang with the goths in my town
(except a few who are nice)
Lady D
--
.|. http://members.tripod.com/~Lady_Delirium/index.html
- * - "Wear your butterflies with pride"

Marcus Pan

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
GARY REINHARDT wrote:

> I asked a simple question, and was trashed by the group. Is that how
> you treat newbies? What did expect from people who worship the devil and
> are between the ages of 10 and 15.

I didn't trash you. Whadja do anyway? And which devil? <snicker>

--
===>Papa-PAN<===A.G.S-F USE===<http://www.zenweb.com/pan>
My BabyGoths...LordBiran & Cymbeline & Hillary & Siobhan & Fuchsia

ren

Aug 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/17/98
> What did expect from people who worship the devil and
> are between the ages of 10 and 15?

For them to worship me?
To give me their lunch money?
To write an essay on why they love Marylin Manson?
To let me lock them in the trunk of my car on a sunny day?
To walk around the mall behind me?
..carrying a load of beanie babies?
To tell mall goers which Spice Girl they love and why?
To carry their lunch in their lunch boxes?
To take turns reading chapters of Nabokov to me?
...in Russian?

--
http://www.netgoths.com

FI2eAkGrl

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
>nothing is wrong with asking a simple question about something you do not
>understand. i thought you were wrongfully flammed as well. but the above
>person is writing juvenile rubbish that deserves to get trashed. i won't
>even give him/her sympathy for that..

I have been informed of what the question was and I too think it's "juvenile
rubbish" My mistake.

The Empress

SrRandolph

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
>From: G...@webtv.net (GARY REINHARDT)

>What did expect from people who worship the devil and
>are between the ages of 10 and 15

Hey now! I'm 30! ...oh, and I guess I worship the devil. Heh.

Stupid questions...hmmmm, anything in the FAQ about possibly e-mailing people
with the dumb questions to save us the painful noise?

Randolph
"I think...therefore I ache."
http://members.aol.com/srrandolph - yeah, yeah it's aol. I'm lazy...

Alain Cislaghi

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
REINHARDT) wrote:

> I asked a simple question, and was trashed by the group. Is that how

>you treat newbies? What did expect from people who worship the devil and
>are between the ages of 10 and 15.

Hey, leave me alone, moronic thing, as i was just worshipping said
devil when you came up and disturbed me with your terrifying
stupidity... See, i was focusing the evil on err... let say a voodoo
Barbie doll and when my attention was catched by your dumb flashing
words the whole spell got sucked into yer damn TV... now its in yer tv
and its gonna eat your mom and your dad, but not before it made some
BBQ with yer ribs and fries with yer butt cheeks...
'nyway, gotta get off as mom's gonna find out i'm using her puter for
evil things...
And stay in yer trash.

Alain.
<Spoiled rotten slutty bratty Silly-butt and a bearded Buotoko.>
*He's just a stereotype, he doesn't really exist*
"its hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way!"

Gwrah

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
The grand idiot G...@webtv.net wrote:

>What did I expect from people who worship the devil and are between the ages
of 10 and 15.

Why don't you have a few drinks then get in you car. Or better yet wake my 30
year old wiccan ass up and I'll drive over you with my beautiful truck bought
and paid for with my 40+ a year job you stupid fuck.

Hell I've spent too much bandwidth on you troll.

Gwrah (pronounced cA-rAh)

ICQ# 14065857
Goth Code v3.0 GOMA3MU6FA6$ SkNrJt8 PPe B12/26G c(Dbr)-b1G V6s M3p3 ZGOGOi**
C7 a29= n7 b86T H178 g7T??87A mEa3@M6 w7A v7MDE r8BP p54898Me D97~ h8(NrShPe)
sM9N SsYy K6BdT N1295W Rfl LusMI9

Grendel

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
GARY REINHARDT wrote:

> I asked a simple question, and was trashed by the group. Is that how
> you treat newbies? What did expect from people who worship the devil and

> are between the ages of 10 and 15.

Try 31 and am a devout Jado-Qabbahlist... uhm, that's a type of Jew.

That sort of response is what we expect from a motarded cluser.

P-GM

Grendel

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
zoe wrote:

> FI2eAkGrl wrote:
> >Necro says:
> > >THAT is a troll. It doesn't deserve, nor will it get any respect.
> > >It has nothing to do with "being assholes".
> >
> > I understand that completely. I wasn't condoning the fact that she disrespected
> > the group just giving a little sympathy that she got "trashed" for asking a
> > question.
>
> Oh did the poor little troll get its feelings hurt? Poor imbecilic,
> festering carcass. Sooo sorry about that.
> If it's going to go around disrespectin' the groups, we is goin ta fight
> back.
> Now why don't you take your fReAky little troll lovin' ass out of here.
> Ba-bye.
>
> zoe

*L* I like the use of that ebonics. I am sure that you know that
there is no such word as "disrespecting". Disrespect is a noun.

*S*

P-GM

XloreleiX

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
Grendel wrote:

>*L* I like the use of that ebonics. I am sure that you know that
>there is no such word as "disrespecting". Disrespect is a noun.

It is also a verb transitive; "to regard or treat with contempt or rudeness."

If you must be a pedant, you might at least *check*your*facts* for once. I'm
amazed that you can be so consistently cocksure when you're so frequently,
glaringly wrong (cf the black tape for a blue girl thread).
X Lorelei X
* * * * * * *
"...and the pain was enough to make a shy, bald
Buddhist reflect and plan a mass murder..."~Morrissey
http://members.aol.com/XloreleiX ~Now! Slightly less sucky!

maggot

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
Grendel wrote:

> *L* I like the use of that ebonics. I am sure that you know that
> there is no such word as "disrespecting". Disrespect is a noun.

Like Clubbing? Club is a noun. Or how about condescend?
It's a verb, but becomes an adjective when you say
"condescending.";)

maggot

Jennie Kermode

Aug 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/20/98
On 19 Aug 1998 04:58:31 GMT, XloreleiX <xlor...@aol.com> wrote:
>Grendel wrote:
>
>>*L* I like the use of that ebonics. I am sure that you know that
>>there is no such word as "disrespecting". Disrespect is a noun.
>
>It is also a verb transitive; "to regard or treat with contempt or rudeness."

The standard adjectival form is 'disrespectful', but I see no
grammatical reason why the gerund shouldn't be acceptable in that context.

Jennie

--
Jennie Kermode http://www.skinner.demon.co.uk/jennie jen...@innocent.com
Gothcode 3.0A: GoAu7$CS3 TGlTgFeNr9 PMoRSg B40/90Bk"4 cBk9 V6s

Neal Stanifer

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
Jennie Kermode wrote:

> On 19 Aug 1998 04:58:31 GMT, XloreleiX <xlor...@aol.com> wrote:
> >Grendel wrote:
> >
> >>*L* I like the use of that ebonics. I am sure that you know that
> >>there is no such word as "disrespecting". Disrespect is a noun.
> >
> >It is also a verb transitive; "to regard or treat with contempt or rudeness."
>
> The standard adjectival form is 'disrespectful', but I see no
> grammatical reason why the gerund shouldn't be acceptable in that context.
>
> Jennie

Ooo... I love it when you get grammatical. Your gerunds are acceptable
in ANY context, darlin'. ;)

Neal