On Love, On Lust, On Desire

Canticle

Aug 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/10/97

Lust is a physical reaction, a passionless attraction or need for something
physical to satisfy an urge, something which can be provided by a faceless
body or image as easily as by a lover. It can be tainted, it can be
healthy, it all depends on how one reacts to the stirrings it creates
within oneself.

Desire is a need, a feeling that something is required in order to satisfy
yearnings and urges, something which is not necessary, but so sought after
that without it, it seems necessary. It is seeking after something which
you want, whether or not it is within your reach.

Love? You do not love someone when you satisfy their lusts and desires, and
they do not love you. You do not love someone when you tell them,"If you
REALLY cared about me...". You do not love someone when you hurt someone
they care about in order to satisfy your lusts and desires.

Then what is love?

Wouldn't you all like to know...

Jeff-boy

SiNs CHiLde

Aug 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/11/97

Where Did *This* come from?! Some thread i didnt read?!? It sounds
more like something out of 17 or YM *tilts head*
*shrug*
Heh, Thanks for that clarification Jeffy
*Ppthk*

>Jeff-boy

-=SiNnEr=-
SiNsC...@aol.com

Justin

Aug 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/11/97

On 10 Aug 1997 08:03:54 GMT, "Canticle" <cant...@aratar.mb.ca> would
get beat up by Jackie Chan for talkin like so:

>Lust is a physical reaction, a passionless attraction or need for something
>physical to satisfy an urge, something which can be provided by a faceless
>body or image as easily as by a lover. It can be tainted, it can be
>healthy, it all depends on how one reacts to the stirrings it creates
>within oneself.

My hands find easy ways to arouse this one.

>Desire is a need, a feeling that something is required in order to satisfy
>yearnings and urges, something which is not necessary, but so sought after
>that without it, it seems necessary. It is seeking after something which
>you want, whether or not it is within your reach.

I desire to go back home and be with my girlfriend. Woohoo!! That's
tomorrow!

>Love? You do not love someone when you satisfy their lusts and desires, and
>they do not love you. You do not love someone when you tell them,"If you
>REALLY cared about me...". You do not love someone when you hurt someone
>they care about in order to satisfy your lusts and desires.

Love, I dunno...I love my girlfriend. I care about her, I wanna do so
many things for her...I guess I feel really different around her. I
FEEL it, it's just very indescribable.

>Then what is love?

Ok, actually, it's a foot-long hotdog with 10 feet and caterpillar
markings.

>Wouldn't you all like to know...

See above and above above.

Justin
!!!KILL WHITEY!!!

Canticle

Aug 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/11/97

Hardrock Llewynyth <hard...@speakeasy.org>

: Love is a burrito.

Sweet mercy in heaven what have I done?

Jeff-boy

Richard

Aug 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/11/97

In article <01bca644$053e7ee0$04e2...@canticle.mbnet.mb.ca>, Canticle
<cant...@aratar.mb.ca> writes

>Hardrock Llewynyth <hard...@speakeasy.org>
>: Love is a burrito.

>Sweet mercy in heaven what have I done?

What indeed, there seem to be a lot of things from the past turning up,
just add this to the list.

Now would be a good time to worry.

--
Richard HTTP://www.drk1.demon.co.uk
Don't think me un-kind, words are hard to find. AxxE@drk1<dot>demon.co.uk

Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish

Aug 11, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/11/97

Hardrock Llewynyth <hard...@speakeasy.org> wrote the following:

>Love is a burrito.

Infatuation is a Brownie.
Lust is a Taco

- Aidan
--
| "We are not the Gestapo, we simply like their cool uniforms." - Xthlic /|/| |
| website http://www.skinner.demon.co.uk aidan@seenntppostinghost |

timmie

Aug 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/12/97

Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish <ai...@127.0.0.1spamtrap> wrote:

> Hardrock Llewynyth <hard...@speakeasy.org> wrote the following:
>
> >Love is a burrito.
>
> Infatuation is a Brownie.
> Lust is a Taco

an enchilada named desire?...

timmie, running away now...

--
** > < "and why squirrels?".. asked the reporter... furtively
** o o scritching notes into an obviously well abused notebook

Detroit555

Aug 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/12/97

Hardrock Llewynyth <hard...@speakeasy.org> wrote the following:

>Love is a burrito.

Always leaves you feeling ready to vomit?

( By the way, I want to be "Jeff-boy as fuck" when I grow up. )

>sarah<
@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@^@
last night I dreamt that somebody loved me
no hope - no harm
just another false alarm

Metamorph

Aug 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/12/97

timmie wrote:

> Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish <ai...@127.0.0.1spamtrap> wrote:
>
> > Hardrock Llewynyth <hard...@speakeasy.org> wrote the following:
> >
> > >Love is a burrito.
> >
> > Infatuation is a Brownie.
> > Lust is a Taco
>
> an enchilada named desire?...

No, Desire is a Hot Fudge Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Sundae With Mounds
of Whipped Cream on Top! (with no calories of course)

Metamorph
<homer> chocolate! <homer>

Marcus Pan

Aug 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/12/97

Justin wrote:

> Love, I dunno...I love my girlfriend. I care about her, I wanna do so
> many things for her...I guess I feel really different around her. I
> FEEL it, it's just very indescribable.

Eh, you're just horny. :) It's a withdrawal symptom from getting off
the cheez whiz.

--
-----=====>PAN=====----- I *heart* Cymbeline!
Not to be confused with PANic or PANdemonium.

Canticle

Aug 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/12/97

Marcus Pan <p...@idt.net>

: Eh, you're just horny. :) It's a withdrawal symptom from getting off
: the cheez whiz.

That's all anyone fucking is, and everything they fucking do is designed to
get them fucking laid.

If I could rip the gnads of every fucking stump on this planet and feed
them forcefully to them after having slowly removed each and every one of
their teeth, I would.

Sadly, my stupid set of ethics and values, coupled with a conscience,
prevents me from doing so.

And you have no idea how much that saddens me.

Jeff-boy

HyperForm

Aug 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/12/97

Canticle wrote:

> Marcus Pan <p...@idt.net>
>
> : Eh, you're just horny. :) It's a withdrawal symptom from getting off
> : the cheez whiz.
>
> That's all anyone fucking is, and everything they fucking do is designed to
> get them fucking laid.
>
> If I could rip the gnads of every fucking stump on this planet and feed
> them forcefully to them after having slowly removed each and every one of
> their teeth, I would.

**shivers in pure extacy** jeff...has anyone ever told you you have such
a romantic way with words...**grins**

Canticle

Aug 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/12/97

HyperForm <"ajl...@worldnet.att.net"@worldnet.att.net>

: **shivers in pure extacy** jeff...has anyone ever told you you have such

: a romantic way with words...**grins**

No.

And they never will, because there is almost no one on this pathetic
fucking swill ridden, rot encrusted, orb worthy of anything remotely
resembling romance from someone like me.

The only words I have left are for the walking organ banks who have managed
quite nicely to steal away every last one of the smiles I had left.

And those words are far from fucking romantic.

Jeff-boy

Haydn Black

Aug 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/12/97

Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish wrote:

> Hardrock Llewynyth <hard...@speakeasy.org> wrote the following:
>
> >Love is a burrito.
>
> Infatuation is a Brownie.
> Lust is a Taco
>
> - Aidan

OH GOD NO!
NOT AGAIN!

--
Haydn Black - Editor Aether Sanctum (Dark Culture Webzine)
http://www.goth.org.au

Gruamach

Aug 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/12/97

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, our intrepid hero
squir...@twisted.org.SpamThingy.uk (timmie) scribbled

*Just when you thought it was safe to read A.G. again....*

>Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish <ai...@127.0.0.1spamtrap> wrote:
>
>> Hardrock Llewynyth <hard...@speakeasy.org> wrote the following:
>>
>> >Love is a burrito.
>>
>> Infatuation is a Brownie.
>> Lust is a Taco
>

>an enchilada named desire?...
>
>timmie, running away now...

Bad Squirrel! Bad Squirrel!

Charles/Gruamach
http://home.fastrans.net/~gruamach
"Death has a body like a model, the clothes of a
poet and the smile of your best friend." -Claire Danes

Gruamach

Aug 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/12/97

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, our intrepid hero Metamorph
<user...@ou.edu> scribbled

>No, Desire is a Hot Fudge Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Sundae With Mounds
>of Whipped Cream on Top! (with no calories of course)
>
>Metamorph

If you have Red Lobster restaurants near you, or get around one, ask
for their "7th Heaven" dessert.
7 types of chocolates...
Hmmmm......................
As I got my poor wife to laugh and choke on hers... "Death by
chocolate orgasm"

ren

Aug 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/12/97

> Love has a name.

Her name is Tina. 'Tina's Burritos.' Yum. They are 23 cents. Imagine my
room on a Sunday afternoon and the stench therein. :)

Richard

Aug 12, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/12/97

In article <01bca736$054df940$2be2...@canticle.mbnet.mb.ca>, Canticle
<cant...@aratar.mb.ca> writes

>Sadly, my stupid set of ethics and values, coupled with a conscience,
>prevents me from doing so.

Ohno you have that too... Prevents you from doing harm to those who need
it most? Ah..

>And you have no idea how much that saddens me.

Yes it makes me hate myself (the only thing I can say I truly hate is
myself) and that makes me sad. A kind of sadness that feed off itself
and off the stupidity of others. It's not very fun to want to hate
others and by some bizare twist of emotion/compasion end up
hurting/hating yourself for it. A vicious circle that never seems to
end.

Is it anything like that?

Myazure

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

>> an enchilada named desire?...

>No, Desire is a Hot Fudge Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Sundae With Mounds
>of Whipped Cream on Top!

I have one word for you all....

Nutella.

Lovez...Roni
...cookies anyone?

Thessalia

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

<cant...@aratar.mb.ca> writes:

>Marcus Pan <p...@idt.net>
>
>: Eh, you're just horny. :) It's a withdrawal symptom from getting off
>: the cheez whiz.
>
>That's all anyone fucking is, and everything they fucking do is designed
>get them fucking laid.
>
>If I could rip the gnads of every fucking stump on this planet and feed
>them forcefully to them after having slowly removed each and every one of
>their teeth, I would.
>

>Sadly, my stupid set of ethics and values, coupled with a conscience,
>prevents me from doing so.
>

>And you have no idea how much that saddens me.

Umm... Jeff-Boy? I realize this is rather sudden and all,
but would you marry me? We wouldn't have sex, but we
could sit around a lot and talk about how much we hate
people to the point of violence and how people are so
afraid of themselves that they have to get laid all of the
time because d*ck forbid they might ever actually have to
Be Alone and Think....

No, not really, cause if I ever got married I think my natural
restraint and conscience would eventually be overcome, and
one day I'd just haul off and whack the person. *sweet smile*

frogs and fishes from Thessaly
more misanthropic than ever
since becoming a phone op
and still triumphantly single

"There's nothing so sweet as wallowing in it is there?
Wallowing is sex for depressives." - Jeannette Winterson
~~ http://members.aol.com/~thessalia/rose.htm ~~
GC3.1A:GoHu5FA5Au3 TAnFeYin PMoPeRL B/14Bk]4"3z1
cBkNr-w9 V3.5s M3p2gD ZGoClIpbFan!! C6om a21+ n9A b54
H170 g8T0993A mEa2@Z6A$$ w7! v4 r7EB p4Z856Zz D57*!
h8{PR} sF9n SsYy kZ N0994ONEBH RzS*2p3 LusFL

Andrew L. Garman

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish wrote:
| Hardrock Llewynyth <hard...@speakeasy.org> wrote the following:
| >Love is a burrito.
| Infatuation is a Brownie.
| Lust is a Taco

I'd like to have my boxes of little debbie's but the guilt...

andru, cryptic, no?

Metamorph

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

Marcus Pan wrote:

> Metamorph wrote:

> > So are you trying to "bump" me off? *smirkywinkevilgrin*
>
> Nope. Just warm you up. <evilgrin>

Carefull there Pan Man, unless you're swathed in asbestos, you could
get very crispy-crittered. :P

Metamorph
"I'm to hot for .... <sing along>

Metamorph

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

Myazure wrote:

> >> an enchilada named desire?...
> >
> >No, Desire is a Hot Fudge Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Sundae With Mounds
> >of Whipped Cream on Top!
>
> I have one word for you all....
>
> Nutella.

Ok, Ok, I give up! I will go out and search for the elusive, enticing
Nutella. But I warn you, after all the build up, it better be as
advertised or I won't be responsible for my actions!

Metamorph

Metamorph

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

Gruamach wrote:

> Meanwhile, back at the ranch, our intrepid hero Metamorph
> <user...@ou.edu> scribbled
>
> >No, Desire is a Hot Fudge Chocolate Cake Ice Cream Sundae With Mounds
> >of Whipped Cream on Top! (with no calories of course)
> >
> >Metamorph
>
> If you have Red Lobster restaurants near you, or get around one, ask
> for their "7th Heaven" dessert.
> 7 types of chocolates...
> Hmmmm......................
> As I got my poor wife to laugh and choke on hers... "Death by
> chocolate orgasm"

So are you trying to "bump" me off? *smirkywinkevilgrin* Actually we
get the 7th Heaven to go. Need lots of appetite to truly enjoy!

Metamorph
Which is your favorite layer?

Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

Myazure <mya...@aol.com> wrote the following:

>I have one word for you all....
>
>Nutella.

I have two for you...

Roseanne Barr.

Marcus Pan

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

Metamorph wrote:

> > If you have Red Lobster restaurants near you, or get around one, ask
> > for their "7th Heaven" dessert.
> > 7 types of chocolates...
> > Hmmmm......................
> > As I got my poor wife to laugh and choke on hers... "Death by
> > chocolate orgasm"
>
> So are you trying to "bump" me off? *smirkywinkevilgrin*

Nope. Just warm you up. <evilgrin>

Bad PAN. Bad! <run away>

Canticle

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:
> <cant...@aratar.mb.ca> writes:

> Umm... Jeff-Boy? I realize this is rather sudden and all,
> but would you marry me?

Possibly.

> We wouldn't have sex, but we
> could sit around a lot and talk about how much we hate
> people to the point of violence and how people are so
> afraid of themselves that they have to get laid all of the
> time because d*ck forbid they might ever actually have to
> Be Alone and Think....

Sounds good to me.

Ever notice that the people who crave physical attention the most tend to
be the most insecure human beings around? Not that this is a mark against
them...I know some delightfully wonderful insecure people.

I also know some insecure stumps that I would cheerfully exterminate were
I to lack conscience and ethics. Even with those, I entertain thoughts of
seeing them get exactly what it is they deserve.

Why? Insecure people who crave physical attention tend to fall into two
categories: Needers and Users. Needers tend to want the affection, or
desperately want to have contact with other people. They don't
discriminate between honest affection and User's Affection (see below)
because it all SEEMS genuine, as they are receiving something which they
feel they are lacking, that they want. They trust too quickly, forgive
even more rapidly, and are extremely subject to being crushed. I used to
be one of these before I realized just who I was.

Users want affection, and don't care how they go about getting it. They
are incredibly good actors, because thay don't have anything of their
own...they are chameleons, and because they are desperate for affection,
they tend to call their lusts and desires 'love', and will go to extreme
lengths to get what they want.

Several cases in point: The mother of a friend of mine was with a man for
12 years before he just up and left. She realized once he was gone that
she had no friends, no one to turn to, and nothing left because over the
course of those 12 years he had systematically shut her off from
everything she had loved and held dear.

Another Case: A former girlfriend of mine went out with a 'sweet,
delightful, wonderful' man. He had sex with her a few times, professed
undying love for her, told her that she was the only one worth having,
blah blah blah...two months later he'd found a new flavour of the month,
leaving her miserable, bereft, and absolutely bitter beyond recovery.

Users disgust me. I loathe them with every fiber of my being, and when I
see and recognize a user, the urge to destroy them is almost ovewhelming.

> No, not really, cause if I ever got married I think my natural
> restraint and conscience would eventually be overcome, and
> one day I'd just haul off and whack the person. *sweet smile*

Is that a promise?

> frogs and fishes from Thessaly
> more misanthropic than ever
> since becoming a phone op
> and still triumphantly single

Congratulations.

Jeff-boy

The Lighthouse Keeper

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

On Wed, 13 Aug 1997 14:02:39 -0600, Canticle <cant...@aratar.mb.ca>
wrote:

> thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:
>> <cant...@aratar.mb.ca> writes:
>
>> Umm... Jeff-Boy? I realize this is rather sudden and all,
>> but would you marry me?
>
>Possibly.

Fuck off, Yukon-boy...

She's mine. ;)

>> We wouldn't have sex, but we
>> could sit around a lot and talk about how much we hate
>> people to the point of violence and how people are so
>> afraid of themselves that they have to get laid all of the
>> time because d*ck forbid they might ever actually have to
>> Be Alone and Think....
>
>Sounds good to me.

That's a very bold statement.

I'm not sure the concession is worth the lack of carnality. That's
just me... and God knows my cranium slopes further every day. Have
you SEEN Thessalia?

Maybe you should before you agree to such a sexually lacking coupling.

>Ever notice that the people who crave physical attention the most tend to
>be the most insecure human beings around? Not that this is a mark against
>them...I know some delightfully wonderful insecure people.
>
>I also know some insecure stumps that I would cheerfully exterminate were
>I to lack conscience and ethics. Even with those, I entertain thoughts of
>seeing them get exactly what it is they deserve.
>
>Why? Insecure people who crave physical attention tend to fall into two
>categories: Needers and Users. Needers tend to want the affection, or
>desperately want to have contact with other people. They don't
>discriminate between honest affection and User's Affection (see below)
>because it all SEEMS genuine, as they are receiving something which they
>feel they are lacking, that they want. They trust too quickly, forgive
>even more rapidly, and are extremely subject to being crushed. I used to
>be one of these before I realized just who I was.

Does this fall into the "Survival of the Fittest" rule? I mean, I
don't think there are very many people AT ALL who are one hundred
percent secure in who they are or what they are... but for someone to
"cling" to you or try to chew the rivets off your jeans in order to
feel "complete" or secure just doesn't fly. Personally, clingy people
annoy the shit out of me. I've worked for 25 years to become what I
am. I don't ALWAYS like who I am or what I see in the mirror... but
for the most part I can wake up in the morning and admit that it IS
pretty cool being me. I can love others because I have learned to
love myself regardless of my shortcomings in physical appearance or
personality flaw. Clingy people want you to THINK that they "love"
you... but emotionally the only thing they "love" is the feeling of
security they receive from your attention.

You have to be secure with who and what you are before you can have
any feeling of any depth for someone else. This escapes the clingy
people.

I find myself hating these people... the clingy people... more and
more every time I go out to a club or to hang with a group of friends.

>Users want affection, and don't care how they go about getting it. They
>are incredibly good actors, because thay don't have anything of their
>own...they are chameleons, and because they are desperate for affection,
>they tend to call their lusts and desires 'love', and will go to extreme
>lengths to get what they want.

Even at the cost of feelings. They are, in essence, human parasites
in their most blatant form. These are the kind of people who end up
molesting little girls and boys in Wal-Mart bathrooms.

>Several cases in point: The mother of a friend of mine was with a man for
>12 years before he just up and left. She realized once he was gone that
>she had no friends, no one to turn to, and nothing left because over the
>course of those 12 years he had systematically shut her off from
>everything she had loved and held dear.
>
>Another Case: A former girlfriend of mine went out with a 'sweet,
>delightful, wonderful' man. He had sex with her a few times, professed
>undying love for her, told her that she was the only one worth having,
>blah blah blah...two months later he'd found a new flavour of the month,
>leaving her miserable, bereft, and absolutely bitter beyond recovery.
>
>Users disgust me. I loathe them with every fiber of my being, and when I
>see and recognize a user, the urge to destroy them is almost ovewhelming.

User is just another word for coward.

There is no lower form of life on this planet than that of the coward.

Cowards sit on the lowest rung of the food chain and I DELIGHT in
snacking on them at every opportunity. Don't eat the penis, though.
It's just garnish.

>> No, not really, cause if I ever got married I think my natural
>> restraint and conscience would eventually be overcome, and
>> one day I'd just haul off and whack the person. *sweet smile*

I LOVE this girl!!!

>Is that a promise?

She packs a fairly solid coffin purse. I wouldn't want to be around
when she decided to bludgeon someone at random.

>> frogs and fishes from Thessaly
>> more misanthropic than ever
>> since becoming a phone op
>> and still triumphantly single
>
>Congratulations.

Oh yeah? Ask her what her tempature was today.

Fear & Bullets,
The Lighthouse Keeper
gobli...@juno.com

Metamorph

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish wrote:

> Myazure <mya...@aol.com> wrote the following:
>
> >I have one word for you all....
> >
> >Nutella.
>
> I have two for you...
>
> Roseanne Barr.

No words, just: Ewww!

Metamorph
Are you not getting enough "tickles" these days? ;-}

Gruamach

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, our intrepid hero Metamorph
<john...@ou.edu> scribbled

>> for their "7th Heaven" dessert.
>> 7 types of chocolates...
>

>So are you trying to "bump" me off? *smirkywinkevilgrin* Actually we

Ner! :P

>get the 7th Heaven to go. Need lots of appetite to truly enjoy!

True. The night of the Death by Chocolate Orgasm comment, we had a
light dinner at home, and then went to Red Lobster *just* to get
it......

>Which is your favorite layer?

Oh, probably the Chocolate Mousse, I think. I haven't had one in
about a year (been in the UK since Feb. 2..... *sigh*)

ren

Aug 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/13/97

We as lovers will exchange our food.

You shall eat my burrito.

I shall eat your taco.

Would you like sour cream with that?

Napkins!

Myazure

Aug 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/14/97

>I have two for you...
>Roseanne Barr.

>- Aidan

*pout*
Hey - are you trying to imply I'm fat!! :)

Marcus Pan

Aug 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/14/97

Metamorph wrote:

> Marcus Pan wrote:
>
> > Metamorph wrote:
>
> > > So are you trying to "bump" me off? *smirkywinkevilgrin*
> >
> > Nope. Just warm you up. <evilgrin>
>
> Carefull there Pan Man, unless you're swathed in asbestos, you could
> get very crispy-crittered. :P

Hmmm. I had one, but Jeff-Boy (or somebody similar) managed to BURN the
thing... <sigh>

> Metamorph
> "I'm to hot for .... <sing along>

No...I...CAN...NOT...SAY...A...WORD....

Jack

Aug 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/14/97

ren <r...@goodnet.com> wrote in article <33F22C08...@goodnet.com>...

LOL!
--
-Jack-
"Death, it's not just for breakfast anymore."

TARogue

Aug 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/14/97

one of the finest things about this newgroup. i acn go away for months
at a time, and still come back to my "Burrito Love"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dragoness Eclectic

Aug 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/14/97

Canticle <cant...@aratar.mb.ca> wrote in article
<8714983...@dejanews.com>...

> thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:
> > <cant...@aratar.mb.ca> writes:

> Why? Insecure people who crave physical attention tend to fall into two
> categories: Needers and Users. Needers tend to want the affection, or
> desperately want to have contact with other people. They don't
> discriminate between honest affection and User's Affection (see below)
> because it all SEEMS genuine, as they are receiving something which they
> feel they are lacking, that they want. They trust too quickly, forgive
> even more rapidly, and are extremely subject to being crushed. I used to
> be one of these before I realized just who I was.

> Users want affection, and don't care how they go about getting it. They
> are incredibly good actors, because thay don't have anything of their
> own...they are chameleons, and because they are desperate for affection,
> they tend to call their lusts and desires 'love', and will go to extreme
> lengths to get what they want.

The difference between Users and Needers is razor-thin. Both
are so desperate for affection, that all their attention is on
THEMSELVES, and thus they are incapable of giving of themselves
to others. All either does is take. Users are simply more
predatory.

> Users disgust me. I loathe them with every fiber of my being, and when I
> see and recognize a user, the urge to destroy them is almost ovewhelming.

Be careful when you look in the mirror then. As I said, the line
between is razor-thin...

--dragoness,
who was and knows.

Ligeia

Aug 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/15/97

ren (r...@goodnet.com) wrote:
: > Love has a name.

: Her name is Tina. 'Tina's Burritos.' Yum. They are 23 cents. Imagine my
: room on a Sunday afternoon and the stench therein. :)

Gee, isn't the internet great? Thanks for the image Ren

Ligeia
some things I just don't need to know

Ben Colborn

Aug 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/15/97

Haydn Black (ha...@goth.SPAMTRAP.org.au) wrote:
: OH GOD NO!
: NOT AGAIN!

It makes me feel old to see this coming around *again*.

| ben colborn | colb...@uidaho.edu | http://www.cs.uidaho.edu/~colb9345 |

Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish

Aug 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/15/97

Metamorph <john...@ou.edu> wrote the following:

>Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish wrote:

>> Roseanne Barr.
>
>No words, just: Ewww!

Sorry...

>Metamorph
>Are you not getting enough "tickles" these days? ;-}

More than enough thankyouverymuch.

- Aidan
--
-----------------Everybody's dead, they just don't know it yet----------------
|Perk rating: roadkill | NP: The Sex Pistols : Anarcy in the UK |

Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish

Aug 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/15/97

Myazure <mya...@aol.com> wrote the following:

No, I just have a way of connecting Nutella and Roseanne Barr.... ;)

- Aidan
--
-----------------Everybody's dead, they just don't know it yet----------------

|Perk rating: roadkill | NP: The Sex Pistols : Anarchy in the UK |

Ligeia

Aug 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/15/97

ren (r...@goodnet.com) wrote:
: We as lovers will exchange our food.

: Would you like sour cream with that?

Forget the food, just smear the sour cream on thier nipples

: Napkins!

Napkins??

Ligeia
she came & departed as a shadow

Thessalia

Aug 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/16/97

Two in one... blow.

In article <5st217$3ug$1...@gte2.gte.net>, rav...@gte.net (The Lighthouse

Keeper) writes:
>On Wed, 13 Aug 1997 14:02:39 -0600, Canticle <cant...@aratar.mb.ca>
>wrote:
>> thes...@aol.com (Thessalia) wrote:
>>> <cant...@aratar.mb.ca> writes:
>>> Umm... Jeff-Boy? I realize this is rather sudden and all,
>>> but would you marry me?
>>Possibly.
>Fuck off, Yukon-boy...
>She's mine. ;)

Hmph. As you well know, I am my own.

(c'mon, LK, you read the proper books to have seen
*that* one coming... ;-)

>>> We wouldn't have sex, but we
>>> could sit around a lot and talk about how much we hate
>>> people to the point of violence and how people are so
>>> afraid of themselves that they have to get laid all of the
>>> time because d*ck forbid they might ever actually have to
>>> Be Alone and Think....
>>Sounds good to me.

So, you only want to follow through with this if I actually
do promise that at some point I will put you (and possibly
me) out of your misery with the aid of a blunt object?
(Not to say that I'd do myself in, just that if you were
bothering me *that* much, whacking you would probably
be a great relief to my senses...)

>That's a very bold statement.
>I'm not sure the concession is worth the lack of carnality. That's
>just me... and God knows my cranium slopes further every day. Have
>you SEEN Thessalia?
>Maybe you should before you agree to such a sexually lacking coupling.

Ahh, but have you ever seen Thessaly gone grumpy?
*rolleyes*
More to the point, have you ever heard her when she's
Getting Very Angry? She's loud. She's scary. The kind
of woman who might put a coffin purse through your
cranium if you're not careful. >:P

A few wearyingly dull situations and an intense desire
to actually start having a real life of my own (rather than
standing around worrying about whether boy du jour has
enough money to eat 3 meals per day) have left me
startlingly less-than-interested in sex, and much more
interested in bitching about how much the human race,
as a group, rots. I mean, sex is okay, sex is good in its
place, like icecream. You like icecream, maybe even
REALLY like particular flavors of icecream, but you
wouldn't want to sit around doing nothing but eating
icecream... and there are some people who seem like
they can't handle not at least knowing there's icecream
in the freezer if and when they want it. Whereas I know
that too much icecream on an empty stomach is going
to make you sick, that you're getting a lot of chemicals
with the icecream, and that the cow that produced the
main ingredient prolly had a miserable life and ate highly
chemically-treated food.(of course, this analogy is coming
from a woman who had a coffee/chocolate/almond Haagen-
Dazs bar for breakfast, so you may take it how you
choose).

In other worse, for the time being, I just have better things/
too much to do. :-^\

>>Ever notice that the people who crave physical attention the most tend to
>>be the most insecure human beings around? Not that this is a mark against
>>them...I know some delightfully wonderful insecure people.

As I said below (I'm answering this backwards), the needy
people tend to be harmless-but-tiresome (although there are
a few who intentionally break up relationships, and those
bother me). The users are the ones you want to introduce
to Mr. Bolt Gun....
Anyway... they equate sex, and the attention, and the hormone
rush, with validation and as an achievement. Which is quite
ridiculous. I know a few absolutely stunning young men who
look into the mirror and don't see what women see in them,
but will still sleep with every single one who makes herself
available.

>>I also know some insecure stumps that I would cheerfully exterminate were
>>I to lack conscience and ethics. Even with those, I entertain thoughts of
>>seeing them get exactly what it is they deserve.

Whatever that is, and you'd be keenly interested to find out.
And possibly be waving a banner in the front row when it
happens.

>>Why? Insecure people who crave physical attention tend to fall into two
>>categories: Needers and Users. Needers tend to want the affection, or
>>desperately want to have contact with other people. They don't
>>discriminate between honest affection and User's Affection (see below)
>>because it all SEEMS genuine, as they are receiving something which they
>>feel they are lacking, that they want. They trust too quickly, forgive
>>even more rapidly, and are extremely subject to being crushed. I used to
>>be one of these before I realized just who I was.

I can deal with Needers, but they annoy me after a while.
Basically you just gotta feel sorry for them... they're
doing it to themselves and are more irritating than harmful.
They quickly get boring, though, and it's easy to be colder
to them than they really deserve. I suppose I can fall into
that pattern myself, but it's usually only focussed towards
one person and on a longer-term basis... it's the people who
are indiscriminately short-term needy that I wonder about.

>Does this fall into the "Survival of the Fittest" rule? I mean, I
>don't think there are very many people AT ALL who are one hundred
>percent secure in who they are or what they are... but for someone to
>"cling" to you or try to chew the rivets off your jeans in order to
>feel "complete" or secure just doesn't fly. Personally, clingy people
>annoy the shit out of me. I've worked for 25 years to become what I
>am. I don't ALWAYS like who I am or what I see in the mirror... but
>for the most part I can wake up in the morning and admit that it IS
>pretty cool being me. I can love others because I have learned to
>love myself regardless of my shortcomings in physical appearance or
>personality flaw. Clingy people want you to THINK that they "love"
>you... but emotionally the only thing they "love" is the feeling of
>security they receive from your attention.
>You have to be secure with who and what you are before you can have
>any feeling of any depth for someone else. This escapes the clingy
>people.
>I find myself hating these people... the clingy people... more and
>more every time I go out to a club or to hang with a group of friends.

I have always hated the girls who *must* be draped over
a man all night. Any man. All the men in a group. You can
usually notice them by the fact that almost none of the other
women (except perhaps a friend who came with them) is
speaking to them, and they're hanging on, staring into
space, as women speak with platonic friendliness to the guy
they're attached to for that hour and totally ignore the female
appendage. Right up there with these types are the guys/girls
who date a different girl/guy every week and are surprised
when it ends badly, but pick someone up within a day or two
of the bustup. Serial monogamists on terminal rebound with
a "why me?" attitude. Pathetic.

>>Users want affection, and don't care how they go about getting it. They
>>are incredibly good actors, because thay don't have anything of their
>>own...they are chameleons, and because they are desperate for affection,
>>they tend to call their lusts and desires 'love', and will go to extreme
>>lengths to get what they want.
>Even at the cost of feelings. They are, in essence, human parasites
>in their most blatant form. These are the kind of people who end up
>molesting little girls and boys in Wal-Mart bathrooms.

Not necessarily, although I would say that most ppl who
end up molesting little girls and boys in WalMart bathrooms
are probably that kind of person. I know a few who are
having successful careers and/or educations, simply
by using people until they're dry and moving on. Nothing
really affects them, but they tend to leave a lot of shattered
husks in their wake. They're the truest form of vampire...
parasitic leeches.

>>Several cases in point: The mother of a friend of mine was with a man for
>>12 years before he just up and left. She realized once he was gone that
>>she had no friends, no one to turn to, and nothing left because over the
>>course of those 12 years he had systematically shut her off from
>>everything she had loved and held dear.

This is happening to a friend of mine... her bf has gotten
another girl pregnant and has systematically cut her off
from all of her friends who don't approve of him (he's much
younger than her). He picks an argument with her whenever
she and I hang out., but I'm not the only one. I'm just almost
the only one of her old friends who will speak to her after
the stuff she's done because of this guy (including screwing
a roommate over and moving out with no notice because she
used her rent money to pay for the other girl's abortion -- the
other girl is someone who has a vendetta against my friend
and basically sets out to seduce her bfs -- and the bf *knew*
it and still slept with her). Unfortunately, I've gotten to the
point with my friend where I don't even try to talk to her about
it, and if she's left with no friends after they break up, it's her
own fault.

>>Another Case: A former girlfriend of mine went out with a 'sweet,
>>delightful, wonderful' man. He had sex with her a few times, professed
>>undying love for her, told her that she was the only one worth having,
>>blah blah blah...two months later he'd found a new flavour of the month,
>>leaving her miserable, bereft, and absolutely bitter beyond recovery.

Sad. But typical. And unfortunately the victims usually leave
themselves wide open. We miss openness in human
relationships but with scumbags like that around, we can't
really afford to BE open. I mean, why do you all -think- I've
been single for well over 2 years? You can't really trust anyone.
I sincerely doubt that 99% of the creeps I meet are worthy
of even passing attention, let alone wasting any real time on them.

>>Users disgust me. I loathe them with every fiber of my being, and when I
>>see and recognize a user, the urge to destroy them is almost ovewhelming.

It's that damned self-restraint and conscience thing getting in
the way again...

>User is just another word for coward.
>There is no lower form of life on this planet than that of the coward.

I don't think they actually deserve to be seen as a separate
life form... because then you have different gradations of coward
and it just gets messy as the cowards fight for cowardly
supremacy....

>Cowards sit on the lowest rung of the food chain and I DELIGHT in
>snacking on them at every opportunity. Don't eat the penis, though.
>It's just garnish.

They say it's a delicacy. <<--not-so-veiled "The Cook The Thief
His Wife and Her Lover" reference.

>>> No, not really, cause if I ever got married I think my natural
>>> restraint and conscience would eventually be overcome, and
>>> one day I'd just haul off and whack the person. *sweet smile*
>I LOVE this girl!!!
>>Is that a promise?

Try me.

>She packs a fairly solid coffin purse. I wouldn't want to be around
>when she decided to bludgeon someone at random.

I wouldn't use the coffin purse. Actually, right now I am
carrying a little silver locking handled box with prismatic
Sailor Moon stickers on it. It's heavy but it's aluminum.
Hmm... :::plotting:::
Nah, if I decided to whack my SO (if I had one), I think I
would probably end up using something herbal. "Darling,
would you like a cup of tea?" Either that, or I'd run them
over.

>>> frogs and fishes from Thessaly
>>> more misanthropic than ever
>>> since becoming a phone op
>>> and still triumphantly single
>>Congratulations.
>Oh yeah? Ask her what her tempature was today.

*groan* I'm on Lorabid... $85/bottle :-(
and I think it's somewhere around 100degF and has been
for the past MONTH... damn bronchitis. Damned Humana.

/me hates being sick.

frogs and fishes from Thessaly

*sniffle*cough*sneeze*

Canticle

Aug 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/16/97

Thessalia <thes...@aol.com>

: >Fuck off, Yukon-boy...
: >She's mine. ;)

Living in that phallic tower and shining gargantuan lights had people has
given you a deluded sense of reality.

No one belongs to anyone.

At any rate, even if people did belong to others, no one would belong to
me. No one is worthy.

: So, you only want to follow through with this if I actually

: do promise that at some point I will put you (and possibly
: me) out of your misery with the aid of a blunt object?

Misery is not an option. If misery were to enter the equation, it wouldn't
even start.

: >just me... and God knows my cranium slopes further every day. Have
: >you SEEN Thessalia?

Nope.

: >Maybe you should before you agree to such a sexually lacking coupling.

Nope.

: Getting Very Angry? She's loud. She's scary. The kind

: of woman who might put a coffin purse through your
: cranium if you're not careful. >:P

I like you.

Well, that depends. If it's the psychotic anger type thing exhibited by my
ex of last year, thanks, no.

: interested in bitching about how much the human race,

: as a group, rots. I mean, sex is okay, sex is good in its

I definitely like you.

: As I said below (I'm answering this backwards), the needy

: people tend to be harmless-but-tiresome (although there are
: a few who intentionally break up relationships, and those
: bother me). The users are the ones you want to introduce
: to Mr. Bolt Gun....

I had the most delightful dream last night. One particular user was
introduced in a very graphic way to the myriad ways in which a Weed Whacker
can be put to use.

Then I woke up. That sucked.

: >>I also know some insecure stumps that I would cheerfully exterminate

were
: >>I to lack conscience and ethics. Even with those, I entertain thoughts
of
: >>seeing them get exactly what it is they deserve.

: Whatever that is, and you'd be keenly interested to find out.
: And possibly be waving a banner in the front row when it
: happens.

I don't want to be waving a banner, I want to be the one administering the
richly deserved.

: of the bustup. Serial monogamists on terminal rebound with

: a "why me?" attitude. Pathetic.

Heh.

I ask why me a lot, but it's almost never about females.

However, I understand the serial monogmist part...this one particular stump
was bitching and moaning about how sad he was because he was single,"Moan!
Woe is me! This is me when I am single!". Fucking stump. I wanted to kick
his teeth in. He's so pathetically inept that the only possible validation
of his existence is having someone around to yank his cock for him. Fucking
loser.

: Sad. But typical. And unfortunately the victims usually leave

: themselves wide open. We miss openness in human
: relationships but with scumbags like that around, we can't
: really afford to BE open. I mean, why do you all -think- I've

No shit.

With one glowing exception, everyone i have ever been open to has used me
in some way, and as a result, I find it wretchedly difficult to be open
about anything, even when I really want to be.

Jeff-boy

The Lighthouse Keeper

Aug 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/16/97

On 16 Aug 1997 21:20:40 GMT, "Canticle" <cant...@aratar.mb.ca> wrote:

>Living in that phallic tower and shining gargantuan lights had people has
>given you a deluded sense of reality.
>
>No one belongs to anyone.

I can pretend.

>At any rate, even if people did belong to others, no one would belong to
>me. No one is worthy.

Ouch.

>: So, you only want to follow through with this if I actually

>: do promise that at some point I will put you (and possibly
>: me) out of your misery with the aid of a blunt object?
>

>Misery is not an option. If misery were to enter the equation, it wouldn't
>even start.
>

>: >just me... and God knows my cranium slopes further every day. Have
>: >you SEEN Thessalia?
>
>Nope.

She's a cutie-patootie.

>: >Maybe you should before you agree to such a sexually lacking coupling.
>
>Nope.

I stand corrected, Jeff. You ARE an oak. ;)

Fear & Bullets,
The Lighthouse Keeper

(Who has been keeping a case of Grolsch in the fridge for JUST the
occassion when he can actually MEET Jeff-Boy and draw plans against
the rest of humanity with him.)
gobli...@juno.com

Gruamach

Aug 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/16/97

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, our intrepid hero rav...@gte.net (The
Lighthouse Keeper) scribbled

>>Nope.
>
>I stand corrected, Jeff. You ARE an oak. ;)

*grin*
"I'm an oak alright........"

Charles/Gruamach. Head Inquisitor of the Goth Scouts (UK Branch)
http://home.fastrans.net/~gruamach
"When you think about how small you are compared to the universe,
think that so is a diamond, and how precious it is considered."

Siobhan NiLoughlin

Aug 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/16/97

Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish <ai...@127.0.0.1spamtrap> wrote:

>Myazure <mya...@aol.com> wrote the following:

>>I have one word for you all....
>>
>>Nutella.

>I have two for you...

>Roseanne Barr.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

Siobhan
<twitch> <twitch>

...Normal is what cuts off your sixth finger and your tail...
construction zone {http://www.interlog.com/~siobhan}

Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish

Aug 16, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/16/97

In article <87165994...@marduk.obscure.org>
lig...@tiamat.obscure.org "Ligeia" writes:

> ren (r...@goodnet.com) wrote:

> : Her name is Tina. 'Tina's Burritos.' Yum. They are 23 cents. Imagine my
> : room on a Sunday afternoon and the stench therein. :)
>
> Gee, isn't the internet great? Thanks for the image Ren

It's not the image that sickens me.

It's the smell.... ;)

- Aidan
--
Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish - Bringing Flaming Death To A Spammer Near
If in doubt, slaughter them all. There is no problem which cannot be solved

the bane of existence

Aug 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/17/97

Kipper The Heavily Armed Fish wrote:

> No, I just have a way of connecting Nutella and Roseanne Barr.... ;)

Jeeez Aidan, you just ruined my love for nutella.
thanks :P

-emily

"The chains hurt my butt <o> www.netlabs.net/hp/deadgirl
too much!" <-<<<<<o>>>>>->
-steph (aka Oilbyrd) <<-<<<<<<o>>>>>>->> dead...@netlabs.net

Gruamach

Aug 17, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/17/97

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, our intrepid hero
colb...@news.uidaho.edu (Ben Colborn) scribbled

>Haydn Black (ha...@goth.SPAMTRAP.org.au) wrote:
>: OH GOD NO!
>: NOT AGAIN!
>
>It makes me feel old to see this coming around *again*.

.....for the third and/or fifth time......

Cat D.

Aug 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/18/97

In article <33F22C08...@goodnet.com>, ren <r...@goodnet.com> wrote:

We as lovers will exchange our food.