KMFDM

1 view

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

I found some old post inDejaNews talking about this. For no other reason
than curiosity I thought I'd resurrect it.
What do you think KMFDM stands for?
--
~Ivy
Please remove the spam tag before responding via e mail.

Pyrrha277

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

>What do you think KMFDM stands for?

know it does stand for...or what think it could/should stand for?

caer

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

What your dirty little mind would like it to stand for would proly work
best. :) (But don't get too sick to the point that no one will touch it)

David Gerard

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 00:47:50 +0000, Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail
<ivy...@PARTMAPShotmail.com> wrote:

:I found some old post inDejaNews talking about this. For no other reason

:than curiosity I thought I'd resurrect it.

:What do you think KMFDM stands for?

I just want you to know that God hates you very, very much.

--
http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/ http://www.suburbia.net/~fun/
Boycott amazon.com until they *stop* sending junk email:

Dave O

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

kill mother fucking depesh mode
Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail wrote in message
<67nqde$n...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>...

>I found some old post inDejaNews talking about this. For no other reason
>than curiosity I thought I'd resurrect it.
>What do you think KMFDM stands for?

Lady Greycat @ mom's

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

Dave O wrote:

> kill mother fucking depesh mode

Ok, fuckwit. First off it's Depeche Mode. Second, your a moron. There
that settles it.

Greycat

Albatross

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail wrote:

> I found some old post inDejaNews talking about this. For no other reason
> than curiosity I thought I'd resurrect it.
> What do you think KMFDM stands for?

*draws hand well up into the air*
*lets it hover maliciously*
*ssssssssPank*

Albatross
Step-Daddy

Charlotte Ashley

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

> Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail wrote:
>>
>> I found some old post inDejaNews talking about this. For no other reason
>> than curiosity I thought I'd resurrect it.
>> What do you think KMFDM stands for?

Oh. My. God.

Should I laugh? Should I cry? Was it sarcasm? Is it a joke?

WHere's that t-shirt....

Leanan Sidhe (I've heard good things about you, Ivy... you scarry me...)

--
http://www.interlog.com/~converg4
Personal Webpage generously and greatfully preserved at:

Brother Cadfael

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

|On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 00:47:50 +0000, Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail

|<ivy...@PARTMAPShotmail.com> wrote:

|I found some old post in DejaNews talking about this. For no other reason

|than curiosity I thought I'd resurrect it.
|What do you think KMFDM stands for?

If you had paid any attention to the old posts in DejaNews, you would
realize that it means 'No Pity For The Majority'. You would also
realize that if you looked in the front cover of their first American
release.

This question has been resurrected more times than I care to count.
Spending a minute on DejaNews would have told you both the answer to
your question and the attitude with which people respond to that
question after it's asked for the thousandth time.

If you had found posts on DejaNews about it, why would you want to
bring it up again?

--
Brother...@earthcorp.com
http://home.fia.net/~cadfael/

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

No, I didn't want to know what it actually meant. I wanted to know what
people would make it mean. *sigh* I knew I shouldn't have posted this.

--
~Ivy (send all flmaes to ivy...@hotmail.com)

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

David Gerard wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Dec 1997 00:47:50 +0000, Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail
> <ivy...@PARTMAPShotmail.com> wrote:
>
> :I found some old post inDejaNews talking about this. For no other reason

> :than curiosity I thought I'd resurrect it.
> :What do you think KMFDM stands for?
>
> I just want you to know that God hates you very, very much.

*ponders how to take this* *shurg* I know. ::feels need to apologise
but ass still hurts from the burns gotten last time she did::
--
~Ivy

Axel

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail wrote ...

>David Gerard wrote:
>> I just want you to know that God hates you very, very much.
>>
>*ponders how to take this* *shurg* I know. ::feels need to apologise
>but ass still hurts from the burns gotten last time she did::

This thread appears over & over & over again.
I think its even more annoying than 'Is Manson Goth?' threads.

If you actually want to know what it mean, go & look up their website.

Axel... ...Callisti
Hail Eris... ...All Hail
Discordia
<axelmaya@SPAM_IS_NOT_NICEglobalserve.net>
(Due to the unreliability of my news feed please e-mail me a copy of any
reply you wish me to read/respond to)

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail

Dec 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/23/97

I didn't see it mentioned in the FAQ but I'll bet David will see that it
gets put there. :) I'm sorry, everyone. I knew it was dumb when I did
it. Can I please plead temporary insanity?

ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Dec 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/24/97

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail (ivy...@PARTMAPShotmail.com) wrote:
: I found some old post inDejaNews talking about this. For no other reason
: than curiosity I thought I'd resurrect it.
: What do you think KMFDM stands for?

Isn't that strongly suggested against in the FAQ?
(BTW, it stands for Keep My Fucking Dad's Money...)

--
Randomness is not hypocrisy, if done with honesty.
In chaos, all is possible.

Rev. Mitcz

Dec 24, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/24/97

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail wrote:

> I found some old post inDejaNews talking about this. For no other reason
> than curiosity I thought I'd resurrect it.
> What do you think KMFDM stands for?

> --
> ~Ivy
> Please remove the spam tag before responding via e mail.
> Gothcode and pix available on request
> "I like your silence. It the more shows off your wonder" Shakespeare

K M F D M
e a e i e
i c h c h
n h r h r
e t

Keiner
Mach
Fehr
Dich
Mehr

I think...I don't really remember how to spell, it was written in BIG
letters on the "light" single, and he says the name in full German during
the song "light". I once asked a German guy what it meant and he said
something like "They don't do it for you anymore" or "They don't do it that
way anymore". It was a twisted conversation, because all the while I
thought he was trying to say that no one said Keiner Mach.....(you know the
rest). But, basically, that's what it means. I've also heard that it
meant something about peace and how war sucked, or something...but I don't
remember where it was. I also know that the FULL meaning is in the WaxTrax
box set, but I can't find that anywhere, so I don't really remember what it
said, but I trust the German guy, besides, he was really into KMFDM.

I hope I cleared that up, please post more if anyone knows other
interpretations of it.

K.G.S.L.
(Kill God Save Logic)
-Rev. Mitcz-
Terratism
http://www.geocities.com/~terratism

Count Zero

Dec 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/25/97

The name of the band KMFDM was originally:
Kein Merheit Fur Die Mitleid, but one of their core members (Raymond
Watts, aka <PIG>) couldn't pronounce it, so they turned it into KMFDM.
Literally, it translates to "No majority for the pity," but it's sort of
a deeper way of saying "No pity for the majority."
You can find solid KMFDM info at kmfdm.net, their official page.

Truth shies away, forming small, scattered puddles
-Cartafilis

Hemlock

Dec 25, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/25/97

So this Brother Cadfael character tells us...

> As I've stated over and over, it means 'No
> Pity For The Majority' and is often translated further into 'No Mercy
> For The Masses'

And to think, I always thought it meant 'Kill Me For Drug Money'...

Damn ;)

Hemlock

From the ashes of liars
grow the flowers of hope...

hem...@deathsdoor.com
ICQ # 2629119 goth.code available if you ask really nicely.

<note: all mail sent to the From: address is automatically deleted>

Brother Cadfael

Dec 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/26/97

carta...@hotmail.com wrote:

|You can find solid KMFDM info at kmfdm.net, their official page.

Yes. I've spoken with Sascha on a few occasions via email. (Yes, he
does indeed work on KMFDM's webpage himself.)

Vorrei poter tutto scordar.
--
Brother...@earthcorp.com
http://home.fia.net/~cadfael/

Rev. Mitcz

Dec 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/26/97

Okay, here goes nothing...you wanted fake interpretations of
KMFDM...here's some of my more faves:

Kill
Me
For
Drug
Money

Kile
Milode
Fucks
Dead
Mules

Kill
Mother
Fucking
Depeche
Mode

Kill
Maddonna's
Favorite
Dildo
Machine

well, the list could go on and on, but that's a few of them.

K.G.S.L.
(Kill God Save Logic)
-Rev. Mitcz-

Terratism, Lead Singer
http://www.geocities.com/~terratism

Hemlock

Dec 26, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/26/97

So this Rev. Mitcz character tells us...

> Okay, here goes nothing...you wanted fake interpretations of
> KMFDM...here's some of my more faves:
>
> Kill
> Me
> For
> Drug
> Money

<etc.>

Kool
Mo
Fo
Daddy
Mack

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail

Dec 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/27/97

Finally! Someone understands the point! *bounce*

TREMERE 80

Dec 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/27/97

>What do you think KMFDM stands for?

it's the acronym for a german phrase that translates into : no pity for the
majority (masses).

-TREMERE

TREMERE 80

Dec 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/27/97

>If you had found posts on DejaNews about it, why would you want to
>bring it up again?

maybe to see what our sick little minds could come up with. sounds innocent
enough.

-TREMERE

Mr.Eff

Dec 27, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/27/97

Kiss My Fucking Dirty Maw
King Marvin Felches Dead Men
KISS Makes Fantastically Dumb Musick
Kreteks Make For Dirty Mucus
Kooky Mr. eFf Dances Maniacally

err..yeah..
-Mr.Eff <e...@mer-ka-ba.com>

TARogue

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97

isn't KMFDM covered in the FAQ?

how many times does this have to be brought up?

--
TARogue
Trust is the sound of the grave dog's bark,

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97

Nope. If it is I didn't see it. But hardly anyone understood what I
meant anyway. That guy who was talking about killing people seemed to be
one of the blessed few.

ka...@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97

TARogue (talb...@mainstream.nets) wrote:
: isn't KMFDM covered in the FAQ?

: how many times does this have to be brought up?

Apparently, once per "newbie-season."

Mr.Eff

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97

Oh Shush! It's fun..like some demented kind ov goth party-game "how many
NEW extrapolations ov KMFDM can YOU come up with?"... If you're not
imaginative enough to create, then don't. But don't go shitting other
people's humor if you can't at least better them at it..It's just bad
form, which is not something I'd expect from you, kaos..
-Mr.Eff <e...@mer-ka-ba.com>

jealousy

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97
to e...@spamtrap.com

Mr.Eff wrote:

> Oh Shush! It's fun..like some demented kind ov goth party-game "how many
> NEW extrapolations ov KMFDM can YOU come up with?"... If you're not
> imaginative enough to create, then don't. But don't go shitting other
> people's humor if you can't at least better them at it..It's just bad
> form, which is not something I'd expect from you, kaos..
> -Mr.Eff <e...@mer-ka-ba.com>

Well may be you wouldn't expect it from him.
You damn well better expect it from me.

1.trim your goddamn posts.

2.KMFDM posts are so done that they, much like black holes, Valor,
Andrew Eldricth and my last redheaded lover, EXCLUDE all light or
orginality. You want to continue your "demented kind OF goth party
game," do it on you own time with your own freinds at your own party.
Here, you aren't throughing the party, the goths aren't that drunk stupi
or stoned to find it funny, and we've all heard so fucking often and
over that you bore us to tears even mentioning it.

3.Never attempt to link the lack of patience with idiotcy and trite
humor with a lack of creativity or imagination. Its a birthmark of
foolishness.

4.Read The FAQ. Memmorize it. love it and stroke it like your very own
favorite being or organ.

Jealousy(not back.)

lethe

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97

"Mr.Eff" <e...@spamtrap.com> wrote:

>err..yeah..
> -Mr.Eff <e...@mer-ka-ba.com>

This reminds me... Where I live, the kewl new thing for Xian trendies
to have is these little bracelets that have WWJD (standing for the oh
so profound What Would Jesus Do) stiched on them. Some friends & I
have a little game of coming up with new meanings (We Want Jack
Daniels! is a favorite), & they're at
http://members.tripod.com/~saturnchild/wwjd.html
wanna play?
(come on...)

Isabel
mort...@SPAMTRAPhotmail.com
You know the drill: remove SPAMTRAP to reply

Innocent Diana

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97

> >Kiss My Fucking Dirty Maw
> >King Marvin Felches Dead Men
> >KISS Makes Fantastically Dumb Musick
> >Kreteks Make For Dirty Mucus
> >Kooky Mr. eFf Dances Maniacally

>Where I live, the kewl new thing for Xian trendies
> to have is these little bracelets that have WWJD (standing for the oh
> so profound What Would Jesus Do) stiched on them. Some friends & I
> have a little game of coming up with new meanings (We Want Jack
> Daniels! is a favorite), & they're at
> http://members.tripod.com/~saturnchild/wwjd.html

Okay, CTR rings (for the Mormons). I Wear one. Besides Choose the Right
it also can mean
Corrupt the Righteous
Call them Retarded
Can't they read?
Clowns: they're Rad

as for wwjd:
What was Jesus drinking?
Where went Joy Division
Whores want juicy dicks
Waskely wabbits jokingly dance
Whats with Jason's delirium

Help me, think of more CTR thingys too.

Diana

David Gerard

Dec 28, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/28/97

On Sun, 28 Dec 1997 11:38:59 -0800, "Mr.Eff" <e...@spamtrap.com> wrote:

:Oh Shush! It's fun..like some demented kind ov goth party-game "how many
:NEW extrapolations ov KMFDM can YOU come up with?"... If you're not
:imaginative enough to create, then don't. But don't go shitting other
:people's humor if you can't at least better them at it..It's just bad
:form, which is not something I'd expect from you, kaos..

Are you asking for an actual *badge* saying 'CLUELESS FUCK' or
something?

Wait, no. 'CLUELESS FUCK' doesn't have 'OV' in it.

--
http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/ http://www.suburbia.net/~fun/
Boycott amazon.com until they *stop* sending junk email:
http://mickc.home.mindspring.com/index1.htm
"Study hard and do your homework/That's the way to fill your phonebook" - NW

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

Mr.Eff wrote:

> Oh Shush! It's fun..like some demented kind ov goth party-game "how many
> NEW extrapolations ov KMFDM can YOU come up with?"... If you're not
> imaginative enough to create, then don't. But don't go shitting other
> people's humor if you can't at least better them at it..It's just bad
> form, which is not something I'd expect from you, kaos..
> -Mr.Eff <e...@mer-ka-ba.com>

::hugs:: Ohmigoodness! You inderstand me! ::hugs:: Thank you! :)

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

> This reminds me... Where I live, the kewl new thing for Xian trendies

> to have is these little bracelets that have WWJD (standing for the oh
> so profound What Would Jesus Do) stiched on them. Some friends & I
> have a little game of coming up with new meanings (We Want Jack
> Daniels! is a favorite), & they're at
> http://members.tripod.com/~saturnchild/wwjd.html
> wanna play?
> (come on...)

Oooh! Fun game where I may not be yelled at. I'm off!

Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

OK> I give up. No one understands. I'm going back to only answering
other peole's posts. No more of my own unless I'm really desperate. I
know. Monumentally stupid. I've been told. You can hit me if you'd like.
:)

David Gerard

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

On Sun, 28 Dec 1997 11:59:17 +0000, Ivy Jezebelle Akasha Vail
<ivy...@PARTMAPShotmail.com> wrote:

: But hardly anyone understood what I

:meant anyway. That guy who was talking about killing people seemed to be
:one of the blessed few.

Hint for a writer: If hardly anyone amongst your chosen audience
understands your work of genius, it is not their error as readers; it
is your error as a writer. You have failed to make yourself clear.

It's a reader's market. If you want to be read, you must go to the
mountain.

lowri

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

In article <34b78366...@202.12.87.97>, David Gerard
<f...@thingy.apana.org.au> writes

>Wait, no. 'CLUELESS FUCK' doesn't have 'OV' in it.

*laughs*

whohohooo! feeling angry tonight? Here *offers some coffee*

:)

+ ~~~*************~*~*~W.Algernon~*~*~*************~~~ +
Ratitouille Strychenine, "DO NOT STAND IN OUR WAY!
sometimes she's a friend of mine. WE WILL WALK AROUND YOU!"
*bounce*bounce*bounce*hug*bounce*bounce*bounce*

lowri

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

In article <67rk1s$8...@mtinsc04.worldnet.att.net>, Ivy Jezebelle
Akasha Vail <ivy...@PARTMAPShotmail.com> writes

>I didn't see it mentioned in the FAQ but I'll bet David will see that it
>gets put there. :) I'm sorry, everyone. I knew it was dumb when I did
>it. Can I please plead temporary insanity?

David? 8-o
Did you just call the Gothfather *David* ?????
I've been here almost a year and *I* don't have the nerve to call him
*David*
I avoid writing his name because you have to write it all out .. rev David
Gerard, or ese it seems like there's less respect there *grin*
;)

Brother Cadfael

Dec 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/29/97

ivy...@PARTMAPShotmail.com wrote:

|OK> I give up. No one understands. I'm going back to only answering
|other peole's posts. No more of my own unless I'm really desperate. I
|know. Monumentally stupid. I've been told. You can hit me if you'd like.

The reason people may have gained a different impression of your post
than you intended is because you said "What do you *think* KMFDM
stands for?" instead of "What other phrases can you think of for the
acronym, KMFDM?"

No big deal. Just miscommunication.

David Gerard

Dec 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/30/97

On Mon, 29 Dec 1997 22:01:16 +0000, lowri <Lo...@creunant.demon.co.uk>
wrote:
:In article <67rk1s$8...@mtinsc04.worldnet.att.net>, Ivy Jezebelle
:Akasha Vail <ivy...@PARTMAPShotmail.com> writes

:>I didn't see it mentioned in the FAQ but I'll bet David will see that it
:>gets put there. :) I'm sorry, everyone. I knew it was dumb when I did
:>it. Can I please plead temporary insanity?

:David? 8-o
:Did you just call the Gothfather *David* ?????
:I've been here almost a year and *I* don't have the nerve to call him
:*David*
:I avoid writing his name because you have to write it all out .. rev David
:Gerard, or ese it seems like there's less respect there *grin*

You can call me David.

calling me Dave however is reserved for two groups of people:

1. those I *really* like who talk like that. (though I prefer even them not
to).
2. those too stupid to live.

Thankfully you have avoided the above error.

bwaaahahahahahaa.

(sorry been ircing too much ...)

Stop JUNK E-MAIL: boycott amazon.com http://mickc.home.mindspring.com/index1.htm
"Because you can't cotton to evil. No sir. You have to smack evil on the nose
with the rolled-up newspaper of justice and say, "Bad evil. Bad, BAD evil.'"

lowri

Dec 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/30/97

In article <34af9018...@202.12.87.97>, David Gerard
<f...@thingy.apana.org.au> writes

>You can call me David.
er... I'd rather not. It sounds wrong.

Not your name, that is, just me saying it. :/
I feel silly!

Confused? You will be.....

:)

David Gerard

Dec 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/30/97

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997 18:35:59 +0000, lowri <Lo...@creunant.demon.co.uk>
wrote:
:In article <34af9018...@202.12.87.97>, David Gerard
:<f...@thingy.apana.org.au> writes

:>You can call me David.

:er... I'd rather not. It sounds wrong.
:Not your name, that is, just me saying it. :/
:I feel silly!

In that case, you may call me 'Mistress'.

The Exiled

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

lowri <Lo...@creunant.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>David? 8-o
>Did you just call the Gothfather *David* ?????
>I've been here almost a year and *I* don't have the nerve to call him
>*David*
>I avoid writing his name because you have to write it all out .. rev David
>Gerard, or ese it seems like there's less respect there *grin*

Or just using his title of Head Commander Of The Alt.Gothic Special
Forces, And Bearer Of The Nuclear-Powered Flamethrower works just as
well. Agreed, HCOTA.GSF,ABOTNPF?

*evil grin*

Regards And Respects,
The Exiled

"Who is John Galt?" -- _Atlas_Shrugged_ / Ayn Rand
"The principles of lust are easy to understand; do what you
feel, feel until the end. The principles of lust are burned
in your mind; do what you want, do it until you find - love."
-- "Sadeness" / _MCMXC_A.D._ / Engima
GothCode available on request.

David Gerard

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

On Wed, 31 Dec 1997 04:39:09 GMT, bag...@mindspring.com (The Exiled)
wrote:
:lowri <Lo...@creunant.demon.co.uk> wrote:

:>David? 8-o
:>Did you just call the Gothfather *David* ?????
:>I've been here almost a year and *I* don't have the nerve to call him
:>*David*
:>I avoid writing his name because you have to write it all out .. rev David
:>Gerard, or ese it seems like there's less respect there *grin*

:Or just using his title of Head Commander Of The Alt.Gothic Special
:Forces, And Bearer Of The Nuclear-Powered Flamethrower works just as
:well. Agreed, HCOTA.GSF,ABOTNPF?

'alt.gothic Minister for Defence'

or just

'Mistress'

lowri

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

In article <34c57321...@202.12.87.97>, Mistress
<f...@thingy.apana.org.au> writes

>:er... I'd rather not. It sounds wrong.
>:Not your name, that is, just me saying it. :/
>:I feel silly!
>

>In that case, you may call me 'Mistress'.
Er, ok :)

lowri

Dec 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/31/97

In article <34a9cb4d...@news.mindspring.com>, The Exiled
<bag...@mindspring.com> writes

>Or just using his title of Head Commander Of The Alt.Gothic Special
>Forces, And Bearer Of The Nuclear-Powered Flamethrower works just as
>well.

8*
I think I'll stick with mistress....

The Exiled

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

f...@thingy.apana.org.au (David Gerard) wrote:
>'alt.gothic Minister for Defence'
>or just
>'Mistress'

And today, the Alt.Gothic Minister Of Defence announced that steps
were being taken to further ensure the citizenry that terrorists known
as "spammers" and "trolls" would be stopped. Methods mentioned
included LARTS, the notification of ISP Abuse Departments, and
assassination by exploding floppies. Again, this has been AGBC, the
Voice Of Goth.

Sorry, flashbacks to "V For Vendetta" got to me.

Sheila Marie

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

This really only has a little to do with KMFDM, and really not much to
do with A.G., but I am going to post it anyway. Hopefully, a few of you
will get a good laugh out of this. Its kind of long to, so be warned.

I dreamt of KMFDM around 5 PM New Years Eve during a nap. It started out
that me an my friend were going to go see them, it was a small venue
that didn't sell many tickets, there were only about 50 people at the
show. After they played about 3 songs, they left the stage with no
expiation. Me and my friend went back stage (no security to stop us) and
went wandering around till we found the dressing rooms.

Sasha was busy, so we found En Esch. He was laying face down on some
kind of stool. I asked, what happened, why such a short set, he replied
"No one is here, its the end of the tour, we are very tired, sorry"
There was another person in the dressing room, they got up and left, and
so did my friend, En Esch then invited me into the dressing room. He had
on a New Orleans police uniform shirt, and a skirt, he took off his
shirt, then started talking to me. After a few min, he started grooping
me. (I really do have a bit of a thing for En Esch, don't ask why…) We
then began to wrestle, I kinda wanted to let him do whatever, but at the
same time didn't because I am married. By the time I had told him that I
was married, and couldnt do anything, he had managed to get about half
my clothes off of me, with out me noticing. I got dressed and found my
friend and we were going to leave.

So we are walking to my friends car, and I see a girl I went to school
with in the 8th grade, a girl I hadn't seen since the 8th grade either,
she notices me, and yells to me to keep in touch, she was leaving in
another car with Sascha. I told her ok, but after I got into my car, I
realized I didn't have a way to get in touch with her, so I told my
friend to follow them. They stopped at a fruit stand because Sascha
wanted a fruit basket, I walked up to my friend, and asked for her
number, she said we couldn't talk on the phone, and kept glancing at
Sascha like she was scared. So I told her that I would give her my
e-mail, but she kinda didn't want to take it, that's when Sascha grabbed
the keys from her, and went to their car. He had some guns in the car
and started shooting at us, I got hit in the head with a bullet, but
wasn't dead, and then he sent a bomb to the fruit stand and blew it up.
This is when I woke up(the explosion in my dream woke me up).

When I did wake up, I had this weird feeling like I had actually been
there. I hate when I get dreams this vivid because for a few days after,
I kinda wander around in some sort of stupor, almost like I traveled to
a parallel world, and just got back...

Anyway, I hope this at least made a few of you chuckle.

--
Sheila Marie
You need to add an i to my first name in order to reply directly to me.

David Gerard

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

On Thu, 01 Jan 1998 08:27:35 GMT, bag...@mindspring.com (The Exiled)
wrote:
:f...@thingy.apana.org.au (David Gerard) wrote:

:>'alt.gothic Minister for Defence'
:>or just
:>'Mistress'

:And today, the Alt.Gothic Minister Of Defence announced that steps
:were being taken to further ensure the citizenry that terrorists known
:as "spammers" and "trolls" would be stopped. Methods mentioned
:included LARTS, the notification of ISP Abuse Departments, and
:assassination by exploding floppies. Again, this has been AGBC, the
:Voice Of Goth.
:Sorry, flashbacks to "V For Vendetta" got to me.

The Middle Finger.

Stop JUNK EMAIL Boycott AMAZON.COM http://mickc.home.mindspring.com/index1.htm

Ze Carcass

Jan 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/1/98

In article <34AB7D...@hotmail.com>,
Sheila Marie <shela...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I dreamt of KMFDM around 5 PM New Years Eve during a nap.

Cool... I wuz alseep, snoring like hell while the new year came on...
When i woke up brutally out of my dream of death and destruction (u dont
wanna know what ;)) i had like a dozen of *happy new year* messages on
ICQ... *grin* I felt like i missed something... oh well ;)

> It started out
> that me an my friend were going to go see them, it was a small venue
> that didn't sell many tickets, there were only about 50 people at the
> show. After they played about 3 songs, they left the stage with no
> expiation.

Wow! They where lame in your dream! A good band will play the whole set
even if they had only 4-5 folks in the place! ;) And if 4 folks on 5 stand
up ovation'em then they gotta play a couple of bonus tracks ;) heh

> Me and my friend went back stage (no security to stop us) and
> went wandering around till we found the dressing rooms.

The Foufs in Mtl is cooler ;) They gotta go thru the crowd (or so) if they
wanna quit the stage ;) Muahaha! Try to shorten a show with that! ;)

> Sasha was busy, so we found En Esch. He was laying face down on some
> kind of stool. I asked, what happened, why such a short set, he replied
> "No one is here, its the end of the tour, we are very tired, sorry"

Geez!

> There was another person in the dressing room, they got up and left, and
> so did my friend, En Esch then invited me into the dressing room. He had
> on a New Orleans police uniform shirt, and a skirt, he took off his
> shirt, then started talking to me.

Ahh Uniforms, eh? ;)

> After a few min, he started grooping
> me. (I really do have a bit of a thing for En Esch, don't ask why…)

No joke! ME too!!! *grin* But he's bald and got a dick (as i've heard)
alas and both are big drawbacks for me... ;)

> We
> then began to wrestle, I kinda wanted to let him do whatever, but at the
> same time didn't because I am married. By the time I had told him that I
> was married, and couldnt do anything, he had managed to get about half
> my clothes off of me, with out me noticing.

Without noticing eh? ;)

> I got dressed and found my
> friend and we were going to leave.

Is there something we should know that may have occured betwen the
momment where you discover that your clothes are off of you and when
you're dressed back and leaving with your friend? ;)

> So we are walking to my friends car, and I see a girl I went to school
> with in the 8th grade, a girl I hadn't seen since the 8th grade either,
> she notices me, and yells to me to keep in touch, she was leaving in
> another car with Sascha. I told her ok, but after I got into my car, I
> realized I didn't have a way to get in touch with her, so I told my
> friend to follow them. They stopped at a fruit stand because Sascha
> wanted a fruit basket,

Fruits are good for the health as i've heard... i might try some...
someday ;)

> I walked up to my friend, and asked for her
> number, she said we couldn't talk on the phone, and kept glancing at
> Sascha like she was scared.

Well... he wuz buying a basket of fresh grenades... (u wont understand
unless u speak french *grin*)

> So I told her that I would give her my
> e-mail, but she kinda didn't want to take it, that's when Sascha grabbed
> the keys from her, and went to their car. He had some guns in the car
> and started shooting at us, I got hit in the head with a bullet, but
> wasn't dead,

I had a dream like that! (where i got a bullet in my head!) but i wuz not
surprised to survive... I dont need a brain to live, i quite proven it
since the time ;)

> and then he sent a bomb to the fruit stand and blew it up.
> This is when I woke up(the explosion in my dream woke me up).

That wuz not an explosion... That wuz me farting on the Mount-Royal after
having eaten my Chili Con Carne from hell ;) *grin*

> When I did wake up, I had this weird feeling like I had actually been
> there.

I know whaddya mean! I almost always feel like that when i wake up!

>I hate when I get dreams this vivid because for a few days after,
> I kinda wander around in some sort of stupor, almost like I traveled to
> a parallel world, and just got back...

Yeah! Maybe those folks in your dream dreamt of it too ;)
Though... i'm always wandering in some sort of stupor ;) *grin*

Ze Carcass(e)
<Spoiled rotten slutty bratty Silly-butt>

JeanCroix

Jan 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/2/98

Ze Carcass(e) <le...@smartnet.ca> writes:

>In article <34AB7D...@hotmail.com>,
> Sheila Marie <shela...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> I walked up to my friend, and asked for her
>> number, she said we couldn't talk on the phone, and kept glancing at
>> Sascha like she was scared.

>Well... he wuz buying a basket of fresh grenades... (u wont understand
>unless u speak french *grin*)

It works in English as well, as long as he was buying pineapples.

-JeanCroix, thinking of the "bomb de terre" quote from The Corsican Brothers.
--
"Oh my god! Nny killed Kenny! You bast--" -+- Keine Mitleid Fur Die Mehrheit
gothcode 3.1A: GoEn7$ TInPM4 PShSaSl *B19/39Bk"2 cBk(Dbr)-f2ML V8s M3p1gD