It's Almost Over

1 view

John Benjamin

Dec 25, 1993, 3:08:48 PM12/25/93

Thnak ________(insert appropriate Deity) it's just about finished.
It's mid-day Dec.25th. Just another 12 hours to go (sob)
Now, in the *I'm so Goth it hurts* department, I just got a
90lb Chimere Gargoyle for Xmas! It's very beautiful. And it's
mine. Anyways, Hope you all got what you wanted. I'm off to do
the family thing for a bit.

Have a dark, gloomy - but fun in a twisted sort o' way - xmas.

-Jhn.
--
um..... er.....nothing....

Katie Miranda Nutt

Dec 26, 1993, 4:26:31 PM12/26/93

>-Jhn.
>--
>um..... er.....nothing....

Good ______! I got a bird feeder and a 2lb bag of bird seed. (sox of course; who
doesn't get sox?)

--
"Anything that makes the religious right upset, can't be all that bad." -F

Christopher Petro

Dec 29, 1993, 8:07:14 PM12/29/93
Katie Miranda Nutt (moom...@cats.ucsc.edu) wrote:

: >Thnak ________(insert appropriate Deity) it's just about finished.

: Good ______! I got a bird feeder and a 2lb bag of bird seed. (sox of course; who
: doesn't get sox?)

Hey, I didn't get any sox, socks, soks or socs.
Pe...@interaccess.com | A Strange Man handed me/ a badly witten Booklet
Pe...@artn.iit.edu | Telling me the Joys/ of living in Jesus Christ
(home of the phscologram) | He didn't look as happy/ as a small child
| Who had only a small red toy car
| And all the time in the World
| To play with it.

Wernberg

Dec 29, 1993, 10:41:48 PM12/29/93

You are alll soooooo depressed about your xmas gifts... If I could tell
you, I am very jealous of what you got at xmas.
This is what I got: A pair of green/grey woolen socks and a pair of neon
colored socks... *sigh*
This cant be more depressing.

--
. + ' . + ` . + . + | . ,
/\ /\/\ + Thomas Wernberg . . -+- .

Daniel Ouellette

Dec 30, 1993, 8:20:41 PM12/30/93
In article <2fkvi7$5...@darkstar.ucsc.edu>,

Katie Miranda Nutt <moom...@cats.ucsc.edu> wrote:

>In <CILxA...@suncad.camosun.bc.ca> ug...@freenet.Victoria.BC.CA (John Benjamin) writes:
>

>>Thnak ________(insert appropriate Deity) it's just about finished.
>>mine. Anyways, Hope you all got what you wanted. I'm off to do
>>the family thing for a bit.
>>Have a dark, gloomy - but fun in a twisted sort o' way - xmas.
>
>Good ______! I got a bird feeder and a 2lb bag of bird seed. (sox of course; who
>doesn't get sox?)

Amazingly enough this is the first Xmas in memory that I _didn't_ get sox.
Instead I got sick (actually on Xmas eve), so the only redeeming thing about
the whole day was that I was able to catch The Great Muppet Adventure (yeah,
I know...negative goth points, but I hadn't seen it since I was a kid I dig
the muppets.)
Speaking of muppets anyone else notice that the cab driver and the cop in
'It's a Wonderful LIfe' with Jimmy Stuart are named Bert and Ernie. I just
thought that was funny... oh nevermind.
-Daniel

--
AlienSexFiend*Bauhaus*Curve*DepecheMode*Erasure*FrontLineAssembly*Gruesome- *
* Daniel Ouellette | "People need to be shocked" *

Josh

Dec 31, 1993, 9:28:01 AM12/31/93
>>.. [snip, snip. sorry, no attribution ] ... (sox of course; who

>>doesn't get sox?)
>
> Amazingly enough this is the first Xmas in memory that I _didn't_ get sox.

Odd. I got some sox, as well. Long, hideous tube sox. Of course, they do
make my boots feel a little better, I realise. Not used to wearing long ones.

I think there may be a big sock conspiracy. I mean.. everybody knows at least
two people in the world who got sox for xmas, even if they're not telling.
There's SOME of you out there who actualy.. (gasp).. GIVE sox for xmas.

It's time the truth was found out.

Josh.
--
--------------------------------------------------*--------------------------
"do you ever have the strange sensation...when |

Christopher Petro

Dec 31, 1993, 9:45:50 PM12/31/93
Josh (j...@ghost.cse.nau.edu) wrote:
: >>.. [snip, snip. sorry, no attribution ] ... (sox of course; who

: >>doesn't get sox?)
: > Amazingly enough this is the first Xmas in memory that I _didn't_ get sox.
: Odd. I got some sox, as well. Long, hideous tube sox. Of course, they do
: make my boots feel a little better, I realise. Not used to wearing long ones.
: I think there may be a big sock conspiracy. I mean.. everybody knows at least
: two people in the world who got sox for xmas, even if they're not telling.
: There's SOME of you out there who actualy.. (gasp).. GIVE sox for xmas.

I posted a couple of days ago stating that I didn't get any sox
for christmas, and made the mistake of mentioning this to my Fiance. Today
when we exchanged gifts (we do it on New Years Eve, so we can buy presents
half price) She gave me a PAIR OF SOX. nice sox, boot sox, but I should
kept my mouth shut.(also a pair of (black) jeans and a book store gift
certificate)

L.Armstrong

Jan 6, 1994, 12:40:40 PM1/6/94

oh how nice and colourful
what a lucky person you happen to be

---

Lee Edward Armstrong.
cm5...@ccub.wlv.ac.uk
cm5...@scitsc.wlv.ac.uk

Do not sleep in a eucalyptus tree tonight.

Raven

Jan 6, 1994, 4:14:33 PM1/6/94
In article <2ghieo$j...@ccuf.wlv.ac.uk>, cm5...@scitsc.wlv.ac.uk (L.Armstrong) writes:

> Do not sleep in a eucalyptus tree tonight.

Why not?

Raven.

"...names are as liquid as the blood that pounds in the veins of those
who are called..." -- Susan Kagan (vampirologist)

L.Armstrong

Jan 7, 1994, 9:15:30 AM1/7/94

>In article <2ghieo$j...@ccuf.wlv.ac.uk>, cm5...@scitsc.wlv.ac.uk (L.Armstrong) writes:
>>
>> Do not sleep in a eucalyptus tree tonight.
>
> Why not?

um, well the quote is from a quotation file i have wich is in the region of two to three megs, i have edited some of it and cut some of the crappy ones, but not that much !. The file its self was automaticaly run each day...ie as a quote of the day / fortune cookie type gismo. Unfortunatly the admin at this ex - poly, ie wolverhampton screwed things up and i need to rewrite my .profile stuff to re - exec the file on entering my area.....scince i have not, my .sig file has stayed the same for yonks...ah we
ll

as for not sleeping in a eucalyptus tree tonight and its own particular meening, well i aint a clue....but it is obscure and to be honest (and sad) i quite like it, but i supose i'm just wierd hence i'm on here.

> Raven.
>--

> "...names are as liquid as the blood that pounds in the veins of those
> who are called..." -- Susan Kagan (vampirologist)

---

Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Add me to your .signature and join in the fun!