The Nails

1 view

Gabor Komaromy

Dec 20, 1991, 2:26:43 PM12/20/91

I'm wondering if anybody out there has ever heard of the group
called "The Nails." All I know about them that they exist,
some of their songs ("Voices," "I Dig Myself a Hole," "Dangerous
Dreams") rank up there with the Sisters' F&L&A period - and I
desperately need more of their music than just the few songs I
have.

From what I've heard, they have two albums out, both out of print.
I can only recommend these guys to any (so-called) "Gothic" music
fans. I'd really appreciate it if anybody with more info on them
(not to mention tapes or albums or whatever they can get or be
willing to trade) would contact me, either e-mail or post. I'd
be forever grateful.

Thanks,

Gabor Komaromy
koma...@skat.usc.edu

"Excuse Me But I Simply Must Have Wings"
- Opus
=======================================

Jesus Christ On XTC

Dec 25, 1991, 3:33:00 PM12/25/91
koma...@skat.usc.edu (Gabor Komaromy) writes:
>Hi,
>
>[request for data deleted]
yup, nails stuff is waaaay out of print....
hmmmm....[stirs up the memory cauldron]...``88 lines about 44 girls'' that was
a nails song, wasn't it? [yessssss hisses the voice under the floorboards]

anyone interested in talking about tunage other than those mainstream
turncoats? [the cure, that is]....yes, yes, i still like em, BUT.....
...what about SLE3P CHAMBER?

[evil, dark grin behind a zippermask deleted]