[looking for bettyblue]

Necr0angel

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

>k...@bu.edu (kelley choi) wrote absolutely nothing:

Good thinking, you don't want to ruin a post with something stupid like
content.

necroangel
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2671
ICQ # 6471503(I'm NEVER on though, you'd have better luck with Instant
Messenger)
One of PapaPan's babygoffs =]
"A witty saying proves nothing." ~Voltaire

kelley choi

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

Necr0angel (necr0...@aol.com) wrote:

cheating judas

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

well, i was just trying out this posting rot, and apparently, it didn't
work for me. i don't appreciate your sarcasm.

s.

Karasuhebi

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

>From: cheating judas <k...@acs3.bu.edu>

>i don't appreciate your sarcasm.

Watch me pretend to cower.

necroangel
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2671
Just necroangel again...shut up, i know it's the third screen name :P

Karasuhebi

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

>rom: cheating judas <k...@acs3.bu.edu>

>i was just trying out this posting rot

yesss...but where in the name "alt.gothic" do you see "alt.test"? Generally if
you're doing a test post you either title the thread "TEST" or you post it to
alt.test.

WarZau

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

On 15 Jun 1998 21:56:43 GMT, karas...@aol.com (Karasuhebi) wrote:

>>From: cheating judas <k...@acs3.bu.edu>
>
>>i don't appreciate your sarcasm.
>
>Watch me pretend to cower.

I think I saw it ... wait ... yep, that was a pretend cower. Not to
be confused with a non-pretend cower.

cheating judas

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

i don't believe i was writing to you unless you're necr0angel. i couldn't
care less what you pretend to do.

cheating judas

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

well, i am looking for bettyblue. i thought it went through, but
apparently it didn't. she frequents this newsgroup, not "alt.test," so it
would defeat my purpose to do that now, wouldn't it?

Necr0angel

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

>From: cheating judas <k...@acs4.bu.edu

>well, i am looking for bettyblue. i thought it went through, but
>apparently it didn't. she frequents this newsgroup, not "alt.test

The point, little miss smartypants, was that if you're unsure that your
newsreader is posting correctly, you FIRST try posting to alt.test and seeing
if it works, THEN when you get it working, post to the newsgroup you want to
post to with your message.

necroangel, this concept isnt' that difficult.

WarZau

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:38:29 -0400, cheating judas <k...@acs4.bu.edu>
wrote:

>i don't believe i was writing to you unless you're necr0angel. i couldn't
>care less what you pretend to do.

Were you writing to necr0angel ?? I thought the post was directed to
anyone but preferably bettyblue. Please correct me if this in error.
Also, don't replies generally follow at the bottom, yet both of yours
so far have been on top. Really makes it hard to follow. Must be
another error caused by the reader.

But anyway, let's analyze these posts to see who was talking to who.

This was your reply to his reply to your "bettyblue" post that was
directed to "anyone" and also a screwup post while testing in the
inapropriate area.

>> >Watch me pretend to cower.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Definately necr0angel pretending to cower ... from your reply about
his post about your first message.

>> I think I saw it ... wait ... yep, that was a pretend cower. Not to
>> be confused with a non-pretend cower.

Definately my post. As it appears, it was not in any way a direct
reply to you so that means you assumed I was talking to you. It was
actually a thread off of necr0angel. But as a whole, could be
directed to anyone, but not just you.

I suppose you could say I was pretending to see him pretend. That
would mean I have a wonderful imagination.

Thank you for your estimation of my imagination skills.

cheating judas

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Cassidy wrote:

> One day, it so happened that cheating judas wrote:
>
> >well, i was just trying out this posting rot, and apparently, it
> >didn't work for me.
>

> Was this the first time something didn't work for you, or is this a
> common occurrence? :)
-------
well, i believed i fixed that problem didn't i?

> >i don't appreciate your sarcasm.
>

> Of course not. Sarcasm takes intelligence to appreciate it. :)
---------
i appreciate sarcasm where i see fit. it's not a question of intelligence
here.

> a lonely net.goth drowning out here: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
>
> GothCode 98: CUOfba3GaSaaqaaaHbaa55dwMSMQAj%6mlqibaiK1Flx7a6d6Ock8pbaGijicecXZJkVdbkvpk6baasEaGcUXPFaaaaaabcaNB
>
> Camarilla Member #9771-013 http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/8869/
> ICQ: 5853501 Stories: http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/poe/4/

cheating judas

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, WarZau wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:38:29 -0400, cheating judas <k...@acs4.bu.edu>
> wrote:

> >i don't believe i was writing to you unless you're necr0angel. i couldn't
> >care less what you pretend to do.
>
> Were you writing to necr0angel ?? I thought the post was directed to
> anyone but preferably bettyblue. Please correct me if this in error.
> Also, don't replies generally follow at the bottom, yet both of yours
> so far have been on top.

yes and no. the comment about the sarcasm was to necroangel since s/he
wrote the sarcastic remark. the original message was for bettyblue.
lastly, i write in any fashion i see fit thank you.
----------

> But anyway, let's analyze these posts to see who was talking to who.

> This was your reply to his reply to your "bettyblue" post that was
> directed to "anyone" and also a screwup post while testing in the
> inapropriate area.

no, this was my reply to his comment to my post to bettyblue. it was
originally for bettyblue like i said. and yes, apparently, there was a
screwed up post that i thought went through until today.
--------

> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Definately necr0angel pretending to cower ... from your reply about
> his post about your first message.

yes, that is correct.
------

> >> I think I saw it ... wait ... yep, that was a pretend cower. Not to
> >> be confused with a non-pretend cower.
>
> Definately my post. As it appears, it was not in any way a direct
> reply to you so that means you assumed I was talking to you. It was
> actually a thread off of necr0angel. But as a whole, could be
> directed to anyone, but not just you.

okay, i apologize for that then. i was mistaken.
-----------

> I suppose you could say I was pretending to see him pretend. That
> would mean I have a wonderful imagination

whatever tickles your pickle about what you think about your imagination.
-------

> Thank you for your estimation of my imagination skills. >

you're welcome.. > >

cheating judas

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, it was written:

> Necr0angel <necr0...@aol.com> wrote in article
> <199806150547...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

> > >k...@bu.edu (kelley choi) wrote absolutely nothing:
> >
> > Good thinking, you don't want to ruin a post with something stupid like
> > content.
>

> But hey! Look at that subject title, eh?!!
> Chijin<8P
> ::who thought it would be a good post to read, but was dissapointed::

and it would have been a more interesting post if i only did it right...my
apologies for the confusion babes..

s..

cheating judas

Jun 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/15/98

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, it was written:

> Necr0angel <necr0...@aol.com> wrote in article
> <199806150547...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...
> > >k...@bu.edu (kelley choi) wrote absolutely nothing:
> >
> > Good thinking, you don't want to ruin a post with something stupid like
> > content.
>
> But hey! Look at that subject title, eh?!!
> Chijin<8P
> ::who thought it would be a good post to read, but was dissapointed::

and it would have been more than just a title if i only posted it
properly. my apologies for disappointing babes..

s..

Fecteau Mathieu

Jun 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/17/98

cheating judas (k...@acs3.bu.edu) wrote:
: I Wrote:
: >
: > Hey, Your Lobotomy Scars Are Showing.
:
:
: hey, but my prosthetic leg is the sweetest perfection...

*Blink*Blink*

Can't Argue With That Logic...

_Casper The Intrigued BitterGoff
Doomed!Doomed!Doomed!Doomed!

Cassidy

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

One day, it so happened that NoirRose wrote:

>On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, cheating judas wrote:
>> > Hey, Your Lobotomy Scars Are Showing.
>> hey, but my prosthetic leg is the sweetest perfection...

> And they all want prosthetic forebrains for their real brains.

Very appropriate, _but_ it's "Everybody wants prosthetic foreheads on
their real heads!"

... yes, I am a total collector of the psychic residue of pop culture
junk ... :)

David Gerard

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998 18:38:29 -0400, cheating judas <k...@acs4.bu.edu> wrote:

:i don't believe i was writing to you unless you're necr0angel. i couldn't
:care less what you pretend to do.

I suspect you are on the wrong Usenet. Any post constitutes a request for
comment from anyone. Deal.

--
http://thingy.apana.org.au/~fun/ AGSF Unit 0|4 http://suburbia.net/~fun/
Stop JUNK EMAIL Boycott AMAZON.COM http://mickc.home.mindspring.com/index1.htm