Links

TenshiKurai9

Jun 16, 2013, 3:03:44 PM6/16/13
So I could pay attention to The Goonies, which my school mates are watching right now, or I could post to USENET while eating the RA's vegetarian chilli with quinoa. Here's two interesting links ('cause I'd like to clear the tabs that are open to them on my iPad mini.).

S. Alexander Reed writes a critical essay on industrial music.

http://www.side-line.com/news_comments.php?id=49030_0_2_0_C

"Love Will Tear Us Apart" becomes the basis of a game.

http://www.side-line.com/news_comments.php?id=49685_0_2_0_C&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Side-lineNewsFeed+%28Side-Line+-+industrial+and+gothic+music+news%29&utm

-TenshiKurai9

Tanzen

Jun 18, 2013, 10:12:59 AM6/18/13
Have you listened to the new Funker Vogt album yet?

--
Love and Darkness and my Sidearm

Tanzen

Jun 21, 2013, 12:44:29 AM6/21/13
Haha silly boy like she would respond to you

Octavian

Jun 28, 2013, 11:53:41 AM6/28/13
On 6/16/2013 1:03 PM, TenshiKurai9 wrote:
> So I could pay attention to The Goonies, which my school mates are watching right now, or I could post to USENET while eating the RA's vegetarian chilli with quinoa.

yay for industrial ^_^

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 7:12:59 AM UTC-7, Tanzen wrote:
> Have you listened to the new Funker Vogt album yet?

I <3 Funker Vogt~!

Octavian

TenshiKurai9

Aug 12, 2013, 8:09:01 PM8/12/13
I haven't been listening recently. I go through spurts of YouTube
jaunts all over the genre map or some streaming of mostly local
terrestial radio and then have a few weeks of little music.

-TenshiKurai9

Faint Glow

Aug 13, 2013, 9:10:03 AM8/13/13
"Don't play the Misty baby"