Re: TEMPLE MOUNT DESTRUCTION

fla...@verizon.net

Oct 28, 2007, 8:18:02 AM10/28/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:02:37 GMT, NOT fla...@verizon.net but a
forging bgot wrote:

>On 28-Oct-2007, 1...@hotmail.com wrote:

>> >This is a lie.
>> >The anonymous coward's lies have been growing ever wilder
>> >lately - must be the change of seasons.

>> >And this is another lie.

>> >And another lie....

>> >and another.

>> >It takes the worst sort of Jew-hater to take the word of another bigot at
>> >face value.
>> >
>> >Susan
>>
>> Calm down honey and do your prayers in front of the toilet.
>
>It is so nice when you boys prove everything I say about bigots -
>namely that you never hate just one innocent group (& that most
>of you are undereducated at best, and that you can't refute facts,
>& that you are cowards - and thel (sic) ist (sic) goes on...).
>
>NOT SUsan (sic)

Note how the forging bgot is pretending that jews are an "innocent
group". Nothing could be further from the truth. Jews have been
responsible for the spread of commumnism, pornography & abortion,
amongst other things.

Susan

fla...@verizon.net

Oct 29, 2007, 12:58:08 AM10/29/07
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 07:44:59 -0700, Rosen the Chosen
<nes...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On Oct 28, 7:18 am, flav...@verizon.net wrote:
>> On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:02:37 GMT, NOT flav...@verizon.net but a

>> forging bgot wrote:

>> Susan- Hide quoted text -

>Note again how the above forger is such an idiot that he insists on
>continuing to forge Susan despite the ease of proving he's the forger:

& the bogts wonder why we call them stupid.
BTW, Ed, is it true what he says about your brother being a fag?

Susan

Don Ocean

Oct 29, 2007, 1:26:55 AM10/29/07

Heh! Heh! They are both musicians. Ed has been fiddling with his
brother for years. ;-p

fla...@verizon.net

Oct 29, 2007, 5:43:17 PM10/29/07
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:30:09 +1000, "Ole Irish" <olei...@home.net>
wrote:

><fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message news:xT_Ui.18793$eD3.6295@trnddc03...

>> & that you are cowards - and thel ist goes on...).
>>
>> SUsan
>
>Your dyslexic state of mind is getting the better of you. You can't even get
>your signature right. What a strange creature you are.

Uh-huh. Why do all the forging bgots wish they were me, then?

Susan

Ole Irish

Oct 30, 2007, 5:09:06 AM10/30/07

<fla...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Wish they were you? What a strange little creature you are. They're taking
the piss, Susan, because you're a complete loon.

fla...@verizon.net

Oct 30, 2007, 8:11:58 PM10/30/07
On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:09:06 +1000, "Ole Irish" <olei...@home.net>
wrote:

Uh-huh. The lying little scumwad *wishes*.

Susan