It's no longer "The Home Depot," it's now "The Homosexual Depot"

1 view

Jesse Dirkhising

Aug 5, 2010, 5:09:33 AM8/5/10
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/100721

The American Family Association is calling for a nationwide boycott of
The Home Depot because of its support for the radical homosexual agenda,
and in particular for exposing young children to homosexual behavior.

Despite extensive communication between AFA and The Home Depot, HD
officials remain unmoved and resolute in continuing to allow their
affiliates to sponsor as many pro-gay, pro-transsexual events as they'd
like.

Home Depot spokesman Stephen Holmes said, "At the end of the day here,
we're not going to...forbid our associates to be involved in these pride
festivals in any way."

"In any way." So apparently we're talking about leather, whips, studded
collars, feather boas, nudity, simulated and real sex acts, the whole
nine yards. Whatever kind of abnormal sexual variants pride festivals
want to put on display is A-OK with The Home Depot.

HD, through it's affiliates, has put its money and its name on any
number of gay pride parades and festivals. Despite repeated appeals from
officials at AFA, The Home Depot intends to keep using its influence to
push the radical homosexual agenda. Since everyone of these gay pride
events pushes recognition of same-sex marriage, HD has clearly chosen
sides on that issue.

If you go to BoycottTheHomeDepot.com, the AFA website devoted to this
issue, you will find there a picture of young children holding Home
Depot cups with flags in them. The flags, handed out to these children
by homosexual activists, contain information about how to get to a
website that bills itself as "the men's social group for men who have
sex with men."

A mother who attended the Maine Pride festival sponsored by The Home
Depot wrote on the Maine Pride Facebook page that a number of women
exposed themselves to her young children, and were impervious to her
appeals to demonstrate a modicum of decency.

Her words: "...the only disappointing thing was the group of women who
decided to take their shirts off right by my kids, all under age 10 (and
then didn't seem to care when i said something to them about it)..."

Holmes said, speaking for The Home Depot, "The bottom line is, it
(remaining neutral) just runs counter to our inclusive culture...and
that's where we stand."

As AFA president Tim Wildmon said, "Apparently their definition of
inclusion involves exposing young children to displays of sexually
explicit conduct and helping children find websites that tell them how
to have homosexual sex."

America's moms and dads are going to find The Home Depot's determination
to keep funding these events both astonishing and appalling.

And of course the huge problem for The Home Depot is that American
families have lots of alternatives when it comes to buying ladders and
lawnmowers and light fixtures. The AFA is calling pro-family Americans
to exercise their freedom of choice and spend their home improvement
dollars elsewhere, until The Home Depot gets its mind right and decides
to stay neutral in the culture wars.

As Wildmon pointed out in AFA's press release, "[I]t's no longer 'The
Home Depot,' it's 'The Homosexual Depot.'"

He added, "Pro-family Americans don't want their shopping dollars used
to expose their children to homosexuality, but that's exactly what's
happening when they spend money at The Home Depot."

If people complain that the AFA is costing people jobs, the response is
simple. It's The Home Depot that's putting jobs at risk by pushing an
agenda that is so far out of phase with the values of their customer
base.

The boycott will simply redistribute shopping dollars to family-friendly
home improvement stores, who will soon need to add extra staff to keep
up with the demand. Guess where they'll be able to find experienced
personnel?

Some will certainly point out that The Home Depot sponsors a Joe Gibbs
race car. That's an issue between Mr. Gibbs and HD, and he of course
should honor any contractual obligations he has. No one at AFA is
suggesting he does otherwise.

The Home Depot might want to check with the Ford Motor Company about
what happens when ordinary American families decide to vote with their
wallets against companies that peddle perversion. Ford Motor Company
eventually surrendered, and re-focused its energy on making automobiles
instead of retooling American culture. Now they're making the best cars
in America.

There is a lesson in that for The Home Depot. The question is whether
anybody over there is listening.

Š Bryan Fischer

bermuda999

Aug 5, 2010, 6:56:34 AM8/5/10
Bryan Fischer sounds kinda gay.

Bush School of The Dead

Aug 5, 2010, 9:13:59 AM8/5/10

"Jesse Dirkhising" <anon...@not-for-mail.invalid> wrote in message
> http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/100721

FOX Noise's Lezzies will love "Homo Deep Tongue".

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5343 (20100805) __________

http://www.eset.com

Wayne

Aug 5, 2010, 12:16:43 PM8/5/10

"Jesse Dirkhising" <anon...@not-for-mail.invalid> wrote in message
> http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/100721
>
> The American Family Association is calling for a nationwide boycott of
> The Home Depot because of its support for the radical homosexual agenda,
> and in particular for exposing young children to homosexual behavior.
>
> Despite extensive communication between AFA and The Home Depot, HD
> officials remain unmoved and resolute in continuing to allow their
> affiliates to sponsor as many pro-gay, pro-transsexual events as they'd
> like.
-
I like to go to Lowe's instead. Don't know what Lowe's position is on a new
homosexual world order, but it does appear that homosexuals prefer Lowe's
more than Home Depot. Maybe it is just that Lowe's is a more appealing
store with slightly better quality than HD. And Lowe's doesn't want you to
leave your dog in a hot car....just bring it inside while you shop.

And locally, HD announces specials on the PA system....in Spanish....not
English, then Spanish....just Spanish.
However, the tacos sold from the trunk of a 94 chevy Malibu in the HD
parking lot are delicious.

Salad

Aug 5, 2010, 12:45:58 PM8/5/10
Jesse Dirkhising wrote:

> There is a lesson in that for The Home Depot. The question is whether
> anybody over there is listening.

Per the article you posted, no.

Jimbo

Aug 5, 2010, 4:08:49 PM8/5/10
On Aug 5, 5:09 am, Jesse Dirkhising <anonym...@not-for-mail.invalid>
wrote:

> http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/100721
>
> The American Family Association is calling for a nationwide boycott of
> The Home Depot because of its support for the radical homosexual agenda,
> and in particular for exposing young children to homosexual behavior.

I was at Home Depot just yesterday and didn't see any homosexual
behavior unless you count the guy fondling the tools in the tool
department. :D Their boycott doesn't seem to be doing any good, the
place was crowded with shoppers.

All men are lesbians

Aug 5, 2010, 4:50:10 PM8/5/10
On 8/5/2010 4:09 AM, Jesse Dirkhising wrote:

> There is a lesson in that for The Home Depot. The question is whether
> anybody over there is listening.

Sucks being a loser .. huh ?
What part of the Constitution are you missing ?
"Freedom . for all "

If you don't like it .. that's ok .

Don't piss on others though.

robertva

Aug 5, 2010, 7:03:46 PM8/5/10
On 8/5/2010 12:16 PM, Wayne wrote:
>(snipped quotes from prior posts)

> -
> I like to go to Lowe's instead. Don't know what Lowe's position is on a new
> homosexual world order, but it does appear that homosexuals prefer Lowe's
> more than Home Depot. Maybe it is just that Lowe's is a more appealing
> store with slightly better quality than HD. And Lowe's doesn't want you to
> leave your dog in a hot car....just bring it inside while you shop.
>
> And locally, HD announces specials on the PA system....in Spanish....not
> English, then Spanish....just Spanish.
> However, the tacos sold from the trunk of a 94 chevy Malibu in the HD
> parking lot are delicious.

But does the Maibu score well on its health department inspections?

Wayne

Aug 5, 2010, 7:31:33 PM8/5/10

"robertva" <rober...@hotmail.invalid> wrote in message
-
Heh heh....no "letter" is posted in the Malibu, and the guy always looks
around over his shoulders before telling anyone about the tacos.

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 5, 2010, 10:05:09 PM8/5/10
Home Queerpot.
cuhulin

Message has been deleted

no one important

Aug 6, 2010, 4:49:30 AM8/6/10
On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 09:09:33 +0000 (UTC), Jesse Dirkhising
<anon...@not-for-mail.invalid> wrote:
>http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/fischer/100721
>The American Family Association is calling for a nationwide boycott of
>The Home Depot because of its support for the radical homosexual agenda,
>and in particular for exposing young children to homosexual behavior.
snip

>Holmes said, speaking for The Home Depot, "The bottom line is, it
>(remaining neutral) just runs counter to our inclusive culture...and
>that's where we stand."

So, then, they support illegal activity (?)

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Aug 6, 2010, 5:43:57 AM8/6/10
On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 09:09:33 +0000 (UTC),
Jesse Dirkhising <anon...@not-for-mail.invalid> wrote:

> The American Family Association...

REMINDER: "Family," when used by the RRR Cult, is its NEWSPEAK:

RRR Cult Term = in REALITY

"Family" "Anti-Personal-Liberties"

SO... this is "The American Anti-Personal-Liberties Association."

And it has been DEDICATED to hateful bigotry since Donald Wildmon
founded it back the 1970s as one of the organizations comprising the
loathsome and oligarchical [IR]-Religious Radical Right -- the RRR Cult.

> ...is calling for a nationwide boycott of The Home Depot because
> of its support for [across-the-board EQUAL rights for gays.]

Fine! Whenever the AFA *boycotts* a business, I *SHOP* there.

The RRR Cult is a BLIGHT on American society.

And we've seen its ilk BEFORE.

The were called segregationists.

It's no big surprise that Wildmon originated the AFA in MISSISSIPPI,
soon after segregation there was rendered EXTINCT.

Unfortunately for Mississippi in the 21st century, that loathsome
collection of bigots STILL has its HQ in Tupelo!

RRR Cult : Society :: 5% Arsenic Solution : Glass of Drinking Water

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

••• Rest in Peace •••
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)

www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Bigotry
www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
www.TravelForPay.org -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Aug 6, 2010, 5:51:07 AM8/6/10
On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 13:08:49 -0700 (PDT),
Jimbo <ckdb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was at Home Depot just yesterday and didn't see any homosexual
> behavior unless you count the guy fondling the tools in the tool
> department. :D Their boycott doesn't seem to be doing any good, the
> place was crowded with shoppers.

Indeed!!! The AFA and its bigoted lemmings are a JOKE!

Burn In Hell

Aug 6, 2010, 8:56:54 AM8/6/10
In article <4c5b2404$0$11851$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>

All men are lesbians <LIC...@ME.COM> wrote:

> On 8/5/2010 4:09 AM, Jesse Dirkhising wrote:
> >

> > There is a lesson in that for The Home Depot. The question is whether
> > anybody over there is listening.
>
> Sucks being a loser .. huh ?
> What part of the Constitution are you missing ?
> "Freedom . for all "

Except faggots. Interpret it any demented way you want. If
you'll note, there are no provisions for the mentally ill in the
Constitution.

> If you don't like it .. that's ok .
>
> Don't piss on others though.

But it's okay if faggots eat their own shit off their
boyfriend's dick, right?

All men are lesbians

Aug 6, 2010, 11:09:57 AM8/6/10
On 8/6/2010 7:56 AM, Burn In Hell wrote:

> But it's okay if faggots eat their own shit off their
> boyfriend's dick, right?

Your Daddy did and look what your momma of a whore produced ...
Oh shitt ... maybe your right.

W Spilman

Aug 6, 2010, 4:25:15 PM8/6/10

"Burn In Hell" <fa...@invalid.com> wrote in message

You right-wing creeps sure do like to go into a lot
of detail about that stuff. That can only mean you're really
into it. I don't care if other people want to do it, but it
disgusts me and sickens me to think about
stuff like that, but you guys can't get enough of it.
In other words, you just told everybody on Usenet
that you are gay.

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Aug 7, 2010, 9:21:07 AM8/7/10
On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:25:15 -0400,
"W Spilman" <w...@knows.com> wrote:
> ARRESTED-DEVELOPMENT BIGOTED LOSER and
> ANONYMOUS COWARD, "Burn In Hell" <fa...@invalid.com> spewed::

>> All men are lesbians <LIC...@ME.COM> wrote:

The ONLY "lesson" for Home Depot is for them to be happy
that more people who are intelligent egalitarians will comprise
their clientele, to replace any moronic and bigoted LOSERS who
may stop shopping there.

>>> Sucks being a loser .. huh ?
>>> What part of the Constitution are you missing ?
>>> "Freedom . for all "

>> Except faggots. Interpret it any demented way you want. If
>> you'll note, there are no provisions for the mentally ill in the
>> Constitution.

Tough luck for the likes of YOU then, asinine RETARD!

>>> If you don't like it .. that's ok .
>>>
>>> Don't piss on others though.

>> But it's okay if faggots eat their own shit off their
>> boyfriend's dick, right?

> You right-wing creeps sure do like to go into a lot of detail
> about that stuff. That can only mean you're really into it. I
> don't care if other people want to do it, but it disgusts me and
> sickens me to think about stuff like that, but you guys can't
> get enough of it. In other words, you just told everybody on
> Usenet that you are gay.

Which would be FINE if he were a NORMAL gay.

NORMAL gays regard sex the same way NORMAL
straights do -- and probably would be just as disgusted
as we are at that RETARDED, 7-year-old level of thinking
about sex.

Such bigots LITERALLY are MORONS. So if that
RETARD does happen to be gay, he's an INSULT to
normal gays.

Wayne

Aug 7, 2010, 10:58:43 AM8/7/10

"(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <x...@n.com> wrote in
message news:ggmq56tanetcfk9nl...@4ax.com...

> On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 16:25:15 -0400,
> "W Spilman" <w...@knows.com> wrote:
>> ARRESTED-DEVELOPMENT BIGOTED LOSER and
>> ANONYMOUS COWARD, "Burn In Hell" <fa...@invalid.com> spewed::

> The ONLY "lesson" for Home Depot is for them to be happy
> that more people who are intelligent egalitarians will comprise
> their clientele, to replace any moronic and bigoted LOSERS who
> may stop shopping there.

Home Depot clientele are "intelligent egalitarians"? <snort> Have you been
there lately? Home Depot customers have to dress up when they go to
WalMart.

cuh...@webtv.net

Aug 7, 2010, 11:28:21 AM8/7/10
I went to a Home Depot store about two months ago, only because the
Lowe's store didn't have the size of wood trim strips I needed for my
house.
cuhulin

Tim Crowley

Aug 7, 2010, 12:37:28 PM8/7/10
On Aug 6, 2:51 am, "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>"

<x...@n.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 13:08:49 -0700 (PDT),
>
> Jimbo <ckdbig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >     I was at Home Depot just yesterday and didn't see any homosexual
> > behavior unless you count the guy fondling the tools in the tool
> > department. :D   Their boycott doesn't seem to be doing any good, the
> > place was crowded with shoppers.
>
>     Indeed!!!  The AFA and its bigoted lemmings are a JOKE!

How dare you call anyone a bigot? You post anti-immigration hate
tracks all fucking day long. Ya wanna see a bigot, look in the
mirror, boy.

gully

Aug 7, 2010, 4:26:24 PM8/7/10

I am pleased to report we ordered just under a thousand dollars worth
of doors and windows at Home Depot today.

Jimbo

Aug 8, 2010, 4:02:25 AM8/8/10
On Aug 6, 8:56 am, "Burn In Hell" <f...@invalid.com> wrote:
> In article <4c5b2404$0$11851$bbae4...@news.suddenlink.net>

> All men are lesbians <LIC...@ME.COM> wrote:
>

> > On 8/5/2010 4:09 AM, Jesse Dirkhising wrote:
>
> > > There is a lesson in that for The Home Depot. The question is whether
> > > anybody over there is listening.
>
> > Sucks being a loser .. huh ?
> > What part of the Constitution are you missing ?
> >   "Freedom . for all "
>
> Except faggots.

Nope, even gays and lesbians.

You lose.

Jimbo

Aug 8, 2010, 4:04:21 AM8/8/10
On Aug 7, 12:37 pm, Tim Crowley <timmyturm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 2:51 am, "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>"
>
> <x...@n.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 13:08:49 -0700 (PDT),
>
> > Jimbo <ckdbig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >     I was at Home Depot just yesterday and didn't see any homosexual
> > > behavior unless you count the guy fondling the tools in the tool
> > > department. :D   Their boycott doesn't seem to be doing any good, the
> > > place was crowded with shoppers.
>
> >     Indeed!!!  The AFA and its bigoted lemmings are a JOKE!
>
> How dare you call anyone a bigot?   You post anti-immigration hate
> tracks

I an anti-illegal immigrants, not anti-immigration.

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Aug 8, 2010, 12:52:28 PM8/8/10
On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 09:37:28 -0700 (PDT),
Tim Crowley <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
>> Jimbo <ckdbig...@gmail.com> wrote:

[ ... ]

>>>     I was at Home Depot just yesterday and didn't see any
>>> homosexual behavior unless you count the guy fondling the
>>> tools in the tool department. :D   Their boycott doesn't seem

>>> to be doing any good; the place was crowded with shoppers.

>>     Indeed!!!  The AFA and its bigoted lemmings are a JOKE!

> How dare you call anyone a bigot?

I only use the term with respect to, or to, ACTUAL bigots.

YOU are bigoted toward HONEST and HONORABLE Americans
who are actual *immigrants* because they followed the rules,
obeyed the laws, and entered the country PROPERY. And thus
have EARNED that term -- immigrants -- that only THEY have
worked hard to obtain honestly.

You dishonor, besmirch and INSULT them every time you refer
to ILLEGAL ALIEN **criminals** as "immigrants."" That make YOU
a complete horse's ass!

And an ignoramus!!

<LYING crap flushed>

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FACTS about ILLEGAL Aliens

(1) ILLEGAL aliens did not belong here in the FIRST place.

If any of the URLs provided below become attenuated, just
combine the components listed below each one in your browser.

(2) Federal laws prohibit undocumented entry into the USA.
http://www.access.gpo.gov/uscode/title8/chapter12_subchapterii_partviii_.html

http://
www.
access.gpo.gov/uscode/title8/
chapter12_subchapterii_partviii_.html

(3) Federal laws STRICTLY prohibit WORKING in the USA without
proper and legal documentation (such as a Green Card.)
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=browse_usc&docid=Cite:+8USC1324a

http://
frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/
getdoc.cgi?dbname=browse_usc&docid=Cite:+8USC1324a

(4) Every ILLEGAL alien is a CRIMINAL by default, for entering
illegally, and even MORE of one if WORKING here.

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=browse_usc&docid=Cite:+8USC1324c

http://
frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/
getdoc.cgi?dbname=browse_usc&docid=Cite:+8USC1324c

(5) Throughout our history, tens of millions of people have
worked HARD to EARN residency and citizenship here.
(a) CRIMINALS should NEVER be *rewarded* for being
criminals.
(b) According LEGAL status to ILLEGAL, criminal aliens
without their INSTEAD applying for it through proper
channels and EARNING it would be a massive **insult**
to the millions who did it the RIGHT and LEGAL way.
(6) Urge your Congressperson to SUPPORT H.R. 1940.

More information:

http://apifar.blogspot.com/2008/01/almost-all-of-usas-14-million-illegal.html

http://
apifar.blogspot.com/2008/01/
almost-all-of-usas-14-million-illegal.html

And here's a real EYE-OPENER!! --

http://www.immigrationcounters.com/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tim Crowley

Aug 8, 2010, 2:19:02 PM8/8/10
On Aug 8, 9:52 am, "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>"

<x...@n.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 09:37:28 -0700 (PDT),
>
> Tim Crowley <timmyturm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >  (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
> >> Jimbo <ckdbig...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> [ ... ]

> >>     Indeed!!!  The AFA and its bigoted lemmings are a JOKE!
> >     How dare you call anyone a bigot?
>
>      I only use the term with respect to, or to, ACTUAL bigots.

Look in the mirror - you'll see a bigot.

You'll also see a hypocrite. You're fine with law breakers when you
disagree with the law. You want to destroy the lives of those that
break laws you like. I suppose it's just coincidence that the ones
you want to destroy are almost all mexicans. I suppose it's just
coincidence that most of the anti-immigrations groups are racist
swine.

Of course you will refuse to discuss any of this and just copy and
paste your hate links. You're unable to face your hypocrisy and
that's the truth.

John F. Poopnagel

Aug 8, 2010, 4:09:51 PM8/8/10
"THE HOME DEPOT?"

Let's back up a minute.

The very pronunciation of 'DEPOT' as in The Home Depot has never been
correct!

Yes, folks, it's true.

Hope you're not too crestfallen over this revelation.

You see, the 'DEPOT' part has been mispronounced since day-one.

That mistake being DEPOT pronounced Depot, rhyming with repo [long
e]. "Deepoe" [wrong]

THAT pronunciation refers to a place where trains and buses arrive and
depart. Whoo-whoo, "All aboard!" Get it?

In actuality, the DEPOT in The Home Depot should rhyme with "pep-oh".
"Hep-oe."

This refers to a place where materiel such as hardware, paint,
machinery, appliances, and various other equipment is received,
stored, maintained, repaired, transported and delivered to and for
customers.

An example is Sharpe Army Depot in Lathrop, California.

Call the depot and hear how the facility is pronounced.

http://yosemite.epa.gov/r9/sfund/r9sfdocw.nsf/7508188dd3c99a2a8825742600743735/aafdbd5ac472c9db88257007005e9441!OpenDocument#contacts

ANYWAY, in the future, you might want to be the first person on your
block to pronounce The Home Depot correctly, and you can refer people
to this item for confirmation.

You'll doubtless be accorded the respect of a Einsteinian genius.

Or suffer a severe beating at the hands of some gang members.

Either way, you'll probably remember this little tutorial.

gully

Aug 8, 2010, 5:29:55 PM8/8/10
Hey, Poopy, how do you know how we've been saying it? I've always said
deppo.

Bill Taylor

Aug 8, 2010, 10:52:02 PM8/8/10
In article <2d8dd773-1fe9-4e3c-9b09-
3294a3...@t5g2000prd.googlegroups.com>
Tim Crowley <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 8, 9:52 am, "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <wwsreyhweryy.com>"

> <x...@n.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 09:37:28 -0700 (PDT),
> >
> > Tim Crowley <timmyturm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >  (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.seryhwerdy.com> wrote

> :
> >
> > [ ... ]

> > >     How dare you call anyone a bigot?
> >
> >      I only use the term with respect to, or to, ACTUAL bigots.
> >

> Look in the mirror - you'll see a bigot.
>
> You'll also see a hypocrite. You're fine with law breakers when you
> disagree with the law. You want to destroy the lives of those that
> break laws you like. I suppose it's just coincidence that the ones
> you want to destroy are almost all mexicans. I suppose it's just
> coincidence that most of the anti-immigrations groups are racist
> swine.
>
> Of course you will refuse to discuss any of this and just copy and
> paste your hate links. You're unable to face your hypocrisy and
> that's the truth.

That's our Craig. He's a triple-crowned bigot. He hates
Christians, straights and Mexicans. Makes no bones about it
either, although we'll give him a pass on the Mexicans.

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Aug 8, 2010, 11:12:25 PM8/8/10
On Sun, 8 Aug 2010 11:19:02 -0700 (PDT),
Tim Crowley <timmyt...@gmail.com> ...

...AGAIN had NOTHING intelligent or truthful to say.

He can't even BEGIN to refute the FACTS that I presented.
He's only good at making a complete ASS of himself.

<LYING swill flushed. NO FACTS lost.>

= = = = = = = = = = = =

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 09:37:28 -0700 (PDT),
Tim Crowley <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
>> Jimbo <ckdbig...@gmail.com> wrote:

[ ... ]

>>>     I was at Home Depot just yesterday and didn't see any
>>> homosexual behavior unless you count the guy fondling the
>>> tools in the tool department. :D   Their boycott doesn't seem
>>> to be doing any good; the place was crowded with shoppers.

>>     Indeed!!!  The AFA and its bigoted lemmings are a JOKE!

> How dare you call anyone a bigot?

I only use the term with respect to, or to, ACTUAL bigots.

YOU are bigoted toward HONEST and HONORABLE Americans

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Aug 9, 2010, 1:35:30 AM8/9/10
On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 04:52:02 +0200,
SUBMORONIC BIGOT, Bill Taylor <nob...@nymu.eu> spewed:
> Tim Crowley <timmyt...@gmail.com> wrote:

DISHONEST ASSHOLE Bill Taylor ALTERED my
ATTRIBUTE again. The BRAINLESS Twit! He
NEVER gets away with such idiocy -- I always
REPAIR it when responding. What a DWEEB!!

>> (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

[ ... ]

>>>      I only use the term with respect to, or to, ACTUAL bigots.

<idiotic LIES flushed>

> That's our Craig. He's a triple-crowned ...

...EGALITARIAN.

> He:

(1) Stands up for and defends ACTUAL, NON-bigoted
Christians, while exposing the HATE and BIGOTRY
of the dishonest RRR Cultists who LYINGLY *claim*
to be Christians.

(2) Defend the rights EQUALLY of ALL of the sexual
orientations, since sexual orientations, just like eye
colors, handednesses, and races are TRIVIAL
variations of NORMALCY. Thus, I expose the
profound IGNORANCE of the socially-RETARDED
bigots who are dumb enough to whine about, and
seek to discriminate against, ANY person or group
on the BASIS of something that TRIVIAL.

(3) Defend the rights of all BONAFIDE IMMIGRANTS
NOT to be **insulted** and **besmirched** by
the presence of 15-20 million **criminal** ILLEGAL
ALIENS who NEVER should have SNEAKED into this
country they had NO respect for, in VIOLATION of
its Federal laws. Or deliberately overstayed visas
in violation of same. They are totally WITHOUT
excuse and those Federal laws (see SIG, below)
need to be FULLY ENFORCED!! Immediately.
Which would make it IMPOSSIBLE for those
CRIMINALS to work in the USA -- forcing them ALL
to go home to the nations they never should have
left -- with their tails between their legs!

So once AGAIN, Bill Taylor, you have PROVEN to everyone that
you are one totally DISHONEST and BIGOTED sociopath. Having
ZERO credibility.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

FACTS about ILLEGAL Aliens

http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=browse_usc&docid=Cite:+8USC1324c

More information:

http://apifar.blogspot.com/2008/01/almost-all-of-usas-14-million-illegal.html

http://
apifar.blogspot.com/2008/01/
almost-all-of-usas-14-million-illegal.html

http://www.immigrationcounters.com/

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry

Jimbo

Aug 10, 2010, 7:47:46 AM8/10/10
On Aug 8, 4:09 pm, "John F. Poopnagel" <perryneh...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "THE HOME DEPOT?"
>
> Let's back up a minute.
>
> The very pronunciation of 'DEPOT' as in The Home Depot has never been
> correct!
>
> Yes, folks, it's true.
>
> Hope you're not too crestfallen over this revelation.
>
> You see, the 'DEPOT' part has been mispronounced since day-one.
>
> That mistake being DEPOT pronounced Depot, rhyming with repo [long
> e].  "Deepoe" [wrong]
>
> THAT pronunciation refers to a place where trains and buses arrive and
> depart.  Whoo-whoo, "All aboard!"  Get it?

In my area, we've always referred to these as "Train Station", "Bus
Station", etc... I was aware that there were some that referred to
them as depot's, but it wasn't the common usage here.

> In actuality, the DEPOT in The Home Depot should rhyme with "pep-oh".
> "Hep-oe."
>
> This refers to a place where materiel such as hardware, paint,
> machinery, appliances, and various other equipment is received,
> stored, maintained, repaired, transported and delivered to and for
> customers.

Which has often corresponded with train stations and other freight
handling areas.

Jimbo

Aug 11, 2010, 3:39:10 PM8/11/10
On Aug 6, 8:56 am, "Burn In Hell" <f...@invalid.com> wrote:
> In article <4c5b2404$0$11851$bbae4...@news.suddenlink.net>
> All men are lesbians <LIC...@ME.COM> wrote:
>

> > On 8/5/2010 4:09 AM, Jesse Dirkhising wrote:
>
> > > There is a lesson in that for The Home Depot. The question is whether
> > > anybody over there is listening.
>
> > Sucks being a loser .. huh ?
> > What part of the Constitution are you missing ?
> >   "Freedom . for all "
>
> Except faggots.  Interpret it any demented way you want.

Not much interpretation goes under "equal rights" and "equal
protection under the law". Not a lot of grey area involved in that.