Illegal black man arrested after dumb fat whigger wife writes to Obama asking for help

dratster

Aug 6, 2010, 8:57:17 AM8/6/10
to mail...@bananasplit.info, mail...@m2n.gabrix.ath.cx
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/06/21/new.york.obama.letter.immig
ration/?iref=obinsite

Look at dis fat ugly bitch!

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/US/06/21/new.york.obama.letter.
immigration/t1larg.jpg

New York (CNN) -- Not everyone expects a response when they
write a letter to the president of the United States. But
Caroline Jamieson got much more than she expected when her
husband ended up in jail and afraid he would be deported.

Jamieson, vice president of marketing at a new-media advertising
company, wrote President Barack Obama in January because her
husband, Hervé Fonkou Takoulo, was facing deportation to his
native Cameroon. Takoulo failed in a bid before political asylum
almost a decade ago, and a judge issued a deportation order
after they were married.

After he and Jamieson married on 2005, Takoulo applied for a
green card based on his marriage to a U.S. citizen. But
immigration law requires that the deportation order be lifted
before the couple can appear before immigration officials to
argue their case that the marriage is legitimate and not a ploy
to legalize Takoulo's presence in the United States.

"We want to be given the chance to interview and prove that we
are a married couple, so Hervé can get a green card, and that
has proven extremely difficult to do," Jamieson told CNN.

They never received a direct response to the letter. But they
did get two Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officers
waiting outside their East Village, Manhattan apartment on June
3 when Takoulo was leaving the apartment to go to the gym.

Jamieson told CNN that the officers cornered her husband and
asked him if he had written a letter to the president. "He said
'No, but my wife did.' And they explained that with that letter -
- when it was brought to their attention -- that the Obama
administration wanted them to resolve this quickly,'" Jamieson
said.

Her husband was held at ICE headquarters for six hours, alone in
a room, until he was chained at the wrists, around his stomach
and his ankles and taken to the Hudson County Correctional
Center in New Jersey, she said.

Lady Veteran

Aug 6, 2010, 10:10:26 AM8/6/10
On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 14:57:17 +0200, "dratster"
<drichards...@yahoo.com> wrote:

ab...@mixmin.net

This COWARD has posted this idiocy while clogging a system intended
for use by people in repressed countries to get information out to
friends and loved ones.

If someone gets killed because you clogged up a communication system
and they have to resort to less safe methods of communication, the
blood is on YOUR hands, Idiot.

LV

--

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
"Some people are only alive because it is
illegal to kill them."

---Anonymous
See the latest idiot featured on my blog!

My Blog http://ladyveteranslog.blogspot.com
"I am really enjoying the new Martin Luther King Jr
stamp - just think about all those white bigots,
licking the backside of a black man."

----Dick Gregory
Today's Idiot - Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I think that
gay marriage is something that should be between a man
and a woman."

Message has been deleted

Prinzip Gavrilo

Aug 6, 2010, 11:11:06 AM8/6/10
In article <3o5o569loa1q6n3es...@4ax.com>,
Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> If someone gets killed because you clogged up a communication system
> and they have to resort to less safe methods of communication, the
> blood is on YOUR hands, Idiot.

You're getting nuttier and nuttier all the time.
--
Next year in Sarajevo ...

Checkmate

Aug 6, 2010, 12:01:47 PM8/6/10
Checkmate. Oh, yeah... Veronica says I should also mention that Lady Veteran
said the following:

> On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 14:57:17 +0200, "dratster"
> <drichards...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> ab...@mixmin.net
>
> This COWARD has posted this idiocy while clogging a system intended
> for use by people in repressed countries to get information out to
> friends and loved ones.
>
> If someone gets killed because you clogged up a communication system
> and they have to resort to less safe methods of communication, the
> blood is on YOUR hands, Idiot.
>

> LV

That may possibly be the stupidest thing you've ever said on Usenet. You
definitely need medication.

--

Checkmate
Copyright © 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT48YM-5nBA&feature=related

Read what others are saying about Checkmate!

"You have got to be the biggest butt fucking moron in this place.
You use socks and then admit to it? What the fuck is the point?"

-Wildhare, dazed and confused

"You can sit there all you want and spit out all the denial you can
muster, it still doesn?t change the fact that you are the current
king shit of the puppeteers in this group."

-Ragnar, blinded by the light

Message has been deleted

Blubber Dumpster

Aug 6, 2010, 4:59:23 PM8/6/10
On 06 Aug 2010, Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> posted some

> On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 14:57:17 +0200, "dratster"
><drichards...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> ab...@mixmin.net
>
> This COWARD has posted this idiocy while clogging a system intended
> for use by people in repressed countries to get information out to
> friends and loved ones.
>
> If someone gets killed because you clogged up a communication system
> and they have to resort to less safe methods of communication, the
> blood is on YOUR hands, Idiot.
>

> LV

Since when are fat people an endangered species?

Lady Veteran

Aug 7, 2010, 7:02:10 PM8/7/10
On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 20:59:23 +0000 (UTC), Blubber Dumpster
<la...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

>On 06 Aug 2010, Lady Veteran <arm...@bigfoot.com> posted some
>
>> On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 14:57:17 +0200, "dratster"
>><drichards...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> ab...@mixmin.net
>>
>> This COWARD has posted this idiocy while clogging a system intended
>> for use by people in repressed countries to get information out to
>> friends and loved ones.
>>
>> If someone gets killed because you clogged up a communication system
>> and they have to resort to less safe methods of communication, the
>> blood is on YOUR hands, Idiot.
>>

>> LV
>>

>Since when are fat people an endangered species?

They aren't. You on the other handle may stupid yourself to death.