Incompetent leader now polls at 41%

Captain America

Aug 3, 2010, 12:23:11 PM8/3/10

Al

Aug 3, 2010, 12:43:51 PM8/3/10
Captain America wrote:
> http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/2010-08-02-afghan-poll_N.htm

If I was a nutter Mullah, or a swarthy, strutting little Iranian runt
president, I'd be gettin' a weeeeee bit nervous right about now.

Generalisimo Franco

Aug 3, 2010, 1:46:56 PM8/3/10

the powerful forces of George Bush are at work AGAIN!! This tar baby
just can't get an even break!......

frank

Will

Aug 3, 2010, 2:06:17 PM8/3/10

"Captain America" <now...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in
message news:i39fpf$q5r$1...@tioat.net...
> http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/2010-08-02-afghan-poll_N.htm

Pretty close to Reagan' s approval rating in his second year as president.

Captain America

Aug 3, 2010, 5:38:35 PM8/3/10
But Reagan didn't have 15% lead with the Black vote. Reagan won a second
term.

Al

Aug 3, 2010, 6:36:18 PM8/3/10
In article
<be4f1b84-28c6-49f0...@k19g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
Generalisimo Franco <franc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Obama realizes that the Islamos might complicate the fundamental
remaking of America.

It's a myth that liberals are anti-war. They'll bomb the living shit out
of anyone who threatens their utopia.

h...@america.com

Aug 6, 2010, 2:30:24 AM8/6/10

Idiot Republicans are blaming Obama for not winning his second term
yet years before that election is even held. Guess that only proves
Republicans plan to steal elections years in advance. Meanwhile, fag
Dubya is still waiting for Cheney to tell him he can unbend and stand
up.

Captain America

Aug 6, 2010, 3:49:34 AM8/6/10

GW isn't President. GW was a couple of years ago. The incompetent Negro
has had two years, and all he has done is displaced Jimmy Carter as the
dumbest, most naive, incompetent, unqualified, president in history.

Major Debacle

Aug 6, 2010, 8:23:18 AM8/6/10
In article <cnan56hdc3539eurg...@4ax.com>

h...@america.com wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:38:35 +0000 (UTC), Captain America
> <now...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:
>
> >Will wrote:
> >> "Captain America" <now...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in
> >> message news:i39fpf$q5r$1...@tioat.net...
> >>
> >> Pretty close to Reagan' s approval rating in his second year as president.
> >>
> >But Reagan didn't have 15% lead with the Black vote. Reagan won a second
> >term.
>
> Idiot Republicans are blaming Obama for not winning his second term
> yet years before that election is even held.

You might say Obama was too stupid to win the first election
without the help of others just like him.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Bluesfan2U

Aug 6, 2010, 10:12:01 AM8/6/10
Captain America wrote:
> h...@america.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:38:35 +0000 (UTC), Captain America
>> <now...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

>>> But Reagan didn't have 15% lead with the Black vote. Reagan won a
>>> second term.
>>
>> Idiot Republicans are blaming Obama for not winning his second term
>> yet years before that election is even held. Guess that only proves
>> Republicans plan to steal elections years in advance. Meanwhile, fag
>> Dubya is still waiting for Cheney to tell him he can unbend and stand
>> up.
>
> GW isn't President. GW was a couple of years ago.

And he left such a mess we are STILL cleaning up after him. We only just
recently got GM back into shape, and the financial industry is looking
healthy again even if they won't cooperate in the general economic
recovery by being a little more eager to make loans. The financial
industry has new regulation designed to prevent a future meltdown
(despite Republican foot dragging and attempts to prevent its passage).
All things considered, and while there is still quite a bit of Bush mess
to go, things are looking up. By the time Obama's re-election campaign
is in full swing, the economy should be roaring, healthcare insurance
reform should be kicking in and folks will be able to see what it is for
real and like it, the wars will be all but over completely, gay marriage
bans will have failed and the society will not have collapsed. All in
all it is looking very good for Obama (not so good for you).

BTW, Dubya Bush is known as the worst president in history not Carter.
There is no displacing him either.

Generalisimo Franco

Aug 6, 2010, 1:20:22 PM8/6/10
On 6 Aug, 03:49, Captain America <nowh...@Use-Author-Supplied-

Address.invalid> wrote:
> h...@america.com wrote:
> > On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:38:35 +0000 (UTC), Captain America
> > <nowh...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote:

> >> But Reagan didn't have 15% lead with the Black vote. Reagan won a second
> >> term.
>
> > Idiot Republicans are blaming Obama for not winning his second term
> > yet years before that election is even held.  Guess that only proves
> > Republicans plan to steal elections years in advance.  Meanwhile, fag
> > Dubya is still waiting for Cheney to tell him he can unbend and stand
> > up.
>
> GW isn't President. GW was a couple of years ago. The incompetent Negro
> has had two years, and all he has done is displaced Jimmy Carter as the
> dumbest, most naive, incompetent, unqualified, president in history.- Hide quoted text -

But don't black folks in charge deserve to be held to a lower
standard??? he can't hep it if he's incomtent...it beez da white mans
falt......He will doos more better when weez relect heem....okay??

frank

Colonel Kurtz

Aug 6, 2010, 1:24:04 PM8/6/10

On 6-Aug-2010, Major Debacle <major_...@sfqueers.org> wrote:

> Incompetent leader now polls at 41%

That's an absurd statistic. All it tells you is that a minimum of 41% of the
responding population are mindless, parasites, or both.

Will

Aug 6, 2010, 2:58:10 PM8/6/10

"Captain America" <now...@Use-Author-Supplied-Address.invalid> wrote in
message news:i3a28r$v0g$5...@tioat.net...

I think that can be offset by the number that don't approve of Obama because
he is black and for no other reason.