BUZZFOTO 08/05/10 **BLIND ITEM**

pusss...@aol.com

Aug 6, 2010, 9:20:32 AM8/6/10
http://tinyurl.com/28n9st7
This actor, whose big break came from an HBO series thought it would
be a good idea to expand his repertoire three weekends or so ago.
We’re not talking so much about his acting career, we’re talking about
his sinful behavior. He told sources later he was investigating for a
role, but he decided to cruising in a local park. Instead of finding a
partner, he found someone who offered him loads of drugs. He took
them, but only for his ‘acting role’ of course. Not Jonathan Rhys
Meyers.

**BE SURE TO VISIT OUR SPONSORS OR MAKE A DONATION**
http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html