PAGE SIX BLIND ITEM: Debra Messing??

SarahCynthiaSylviaStout

Nov 8, 2002, 9:25:35 AM11/8/02
"WHICH flame-haired TV actress, who is married, is having a torrid
affair with a hunky new co-star, who is also married? The lucky
lovebirds also get to kiss and cuddle in front of the camera . . ."

Debra Messing and Harry Connick Jr.?
They are both married, Debra only for like a year or two.

Freaking Sluts! Does ANYONE not sleep around in Hollyweird?! (I
know, I know--NOPE.)

Star2350

Nov 8, 2002, 3:04:39 PM11/8/02

Sounds exactly like it's them. Sadly, you answered your own question. I am
convinced everyone in Hollywood is on herion and sleeping around.

Wee Bit Strange

Nov 9, 2002, 3:15:54 AM11/9/02
> >"WHICH flame-haired TV actress, who is married, is having a torrid
> >affair with a hunky new co-star, who is also married? The lucky
> >lovebirds also get to kiss and cuddle in front of the camera . . ."
> >

> >Debra Messing and Harry Connick Jr.?
> >They are both married, Debra only for like a year or two.

I have a spy on this set (I'm so thrilled to FINALLY have an inside
connection to famous people *sniffle and sob*) and yep, it's them.
Between takes, she sits on his lap and they bill and coo at each
other. It's nauseating and people are talking.

Recently, production was halted for the entire day because D.M. was
having a little freak-out. She was doubled over in pain and then
stayed in her trailer, sobbing hysterically, for HOURS. Meanwhile,
Harry played piano and took requests from the audience. People were
growing impatient.
Debra never did come back to film. She was "under stress" because
she's "supposedly filming a movie".

--Amy

Myname2use4now

Nov 9, 2002, 7:35:32 AM11/9/02
>Subject: Re: PAGE SIX BLIND ITEM: Debra Messing??
>From: wee_bit...@yahoo.com (Wee Bit Strange)
>Date: 11/9/02 3:15 AM Eastern Standard Time

Well shiver me timbers, who'd a thunk it. I must say that I feel weird about
this one. H.C. and his wife used to come into a place that I used to work at.
He was exceptionally nice and sweet. She was a raging snobby bitch. The little
evil thing in me is happy that he's having some fun on the side. However, he
does have a bunch of kids, (3 girls I think) so in that respect he should cool
his jets.

~~~Fortune favors the bold.~~~

CliffB

Nov 9, 2002, 1:54:24 PM11/9/02
in article 20021109073532...@mb-ba.aol.com, Myname2use4now at
myname2...@aol.comdntspmme wrote on 11/9/02 7:35 AM:

This rex feature set shows the alleged illicit duo acting out in the
relative vicinity of Goodacre and family while W&G film in Central Park. HC
seems able to handle all duties. Interpret these as you will:

http://www.rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/rppshow0?f=Oldest&k=*395722

http://www.rexfeatures.com/cgi-bin/rppshow0?k=*395722&f=Next+%3E%3E&i=395722
A&p=17963D1C0000000A0000000A17963D11&q=1

Shep1900

Nov 9, 2002, 8:10:20 PM11/9/02
>Well shiver me timbers, who'd a thunk it. I must say that I feel weird about
>this one. H.C. and his wife used to come into a place that I used to work at.
>He was exceptionally nice and sweet. She was a raging snobby bitch.

Am I correct in remembering that when he was filming Memphis Belle, he snagged
one of the other actor's very serious girlfriend? (It may have been Jill
Goodacre; can't recall) But, apparently, the mood on the set got very ugly,
because Connick was so blatant about it, and the other guy was heartbroken.

Myname2use4now

Nov 9, 2002, 9:30:21 PM11/9/02
>Subject: Re: PAGE SIX BLIND ITEM: Debra Messing??
>From: shep...@aol.comSpamFree (Shep1900)
>Date: 11/9/02 8:10 PM Eastern Standard Time

Hmmm..don't remember anything about that, but that may have been before me
AGC/ASG days. Would love to know if that was the case.

~~~Fortune favors the bold.~~~

Lettie

Nov 12, 2002, 5:49:46 PM11/12/02
You know, this was very, um, INTERESTING to read. I see how truths
about celebrities get slaughtered and rumors are abound. If you knew
anything about Mr. Connick you would know that he is a very devoted
Husband. He didn't steal Jill from anyone. He asked her out while
dripping wet, as he had seen her walk by the hotel pool and recognized
her. They have 3 daughters together. While filming "Hope Floats" he
had someone off camera hold his wedding ring for him so he could put
it back on right after filming that scene was done. He didn't ever
even kiss Sandra Bullock on the lips the whole movie. Now, things with
that have obviously changed..he does do on screen kisses. But,
honestly, how absurd to say that he and Debra are having a fling. The
two of them went to a movie WITH Jill. Jill and the kids were there in
cenral park during filming. If you have ever met Harry, read his
interviews, or watched an interview, you would know that this is just
not possible. So, fill you silly heads with these thoughts of Debra
and Harry really together...just know that it is nothing more than
your imagination.

DANTEDCON

Nov 12, 2002, 6:25:59 PM11/12/02
<< While filming "Hope Floats" he
had someone off camera hold his wedding ring for him so he could put
it back on right after filming that scene was done. He didn't ever
even kiss Sandra Bullock on the lips the whole movie. >>

("He" is Harry Connick, Jr.)
This is a bit much--what kind of self respected actor would do these types of
things? I would hope that, besides very small children and "Entertainment
Tonight," nobody really believes that when actors kiss in a movie they are
expressing authentic feelings.

Dante

Big J

Nov 12, 2002, 9:06:52 PM11/12/02
letti...@aol.com (Lettie) wrote in

Hey precious - here's something that is a lot "more than your imagination."

Take your smug, self righteous shit and shove it. This is a gossip group.
If you don't like that, GET THE FUCK OUT!

Big J

-----

http://www.usenet.com

AJ

Nov 12, 2002, 11:13:12 PM11/12/02

"Lettie" <letti...@aol.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Lettie, may I introduce you to Bebe Buell?

--AJ

Tina

Nov 12, 2002, 11:54:18 PM11/12/02
<< Lettie, may I introduce you to Bebe Buell?

--AJ >>

Oh lord...don't conjure up that skanky ho again. We'll have another flame-war
about how wonderful she is again.