Criminal Mind Tom Cruise 'In Bed With' The Norwegian Nobel Undermining-And-Demolishing-Peace Prize Committee Member(s)

Leonardo Been

Oct 28, 2004, 2:13:44 AM10/28/04
Criminal Mind Tom Cruise 'In Bed With' The Norwegian
Nobel Undermining-And-Demolishing-Peace Prize Committee Member(s)

Well, some people read the Norwegian major daily newspaper

'Aftenbladet.'

The actor and Criminal Mind* Tom Cruise is mentioned in the headline
of an article in 'Aftenbladet:'

'Tom Cruise Is A Bad Choice' for co-hosting a show to hand out
a 'Nobel Peace Prize' to this year's recipient.

The article is written in Norwegian, of course:

'Tom Cruise er et dårlig valg.'

The journalist in question, 'hege....@aftenbladet.no' did not have
any data or viewpoint on Tom Cruise being a Criminal Mind

- being an employed (not free-lance) journalist,

with which I mean, that he appears to be an "I-only-work-
here"-type journalist,

he (Hege Svanes) probably does not even want to know

what is, or who is, a Criminal Mind

(see the references in my article quoted below, to
find out what it means, in case you don't know).

And this journalist was merely told by someone,

by a Norwegian not-so-very-bright person named Heldal-Lund,

without doing any own research and without having any desire to
really understand what is going on, the journalist was merely told,

that Tom Cruise is badly associated

- which anyway is not unknown in the world at large...

But I have examined that individual - the actor Tom Cruise - most
thoroughly and for very many years, and I have become, what you would
call 'an expert on the subject:'

So it was only natural, that I did inform the 'Aftenbladet'
journalist about the background of Tom Cruise.

The newspaper article is archived on the 'Aftenbladet' web pages,
and the article connects to another Nordic Institute,

which is famous as some consider, for awarding the Nobel Peace
Prize mainly to those who bring the ILLUSION of "peace," the
pretense of "peace,"

(not unlike Chamberlain in Munich, if you care to
remember those who wanted "peace" then, around 1940,
with a now very famous and well-recognized Criminal
Mind)

who are SELLING A PRETENSE, AN ILLUSION OF "PEACE"

to the very cowardly and to the very irresponsible

who, you might say, constitute then almost half of
Earth's population,

and it is then not entirely far-fetched
anymore, to conclude, with some mirth, that

according to a very recent survey (a
voting poll),

also some 47 percent of the US-American adult
public, and particularly those working in
Hollywood, fall in that category.

And indeed, Oprah Winfrey is very famous for covering up all
kinds of Criminal Minds, in her TV shows

- half of the population LOVES to have the irresponsibility
validated on television, and nicely covered by a
PRETENDED "responsibility" and PRETENDED "courage" as
from her 'Dr. Phil' -

and so Oprah Winfrey (though she is very well associated) is ALSO

'et dårlig valg' (a bad choice) to present the Nobel Peace
Prize together with Tom Cruise, in the show that has been
planned by the Norwegian committee,

by Norway's object of international ridicule and
disbelief.

Let me remind you, that truth is NOT

"that what Criminal Minds want you to see 'happened' and what and
who Criminal Minds want you to believe caused it"

but truth is defined as

'that what happened, and who caused it.'

I refer you to

'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty'
{HRI 20030307-pi-1-V2.1}
(7 Mar 2003 - Version 2.1 on 17 Oct 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.03101...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

Leonardo truly Been

- highly caring, highly responsible, extremely intelligent,
highly educated, greatly loving, and exceedingly beautiful.

(*)

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040926...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040912...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04052...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04071...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040813...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02122...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0307...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040731...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02090...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.03041...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.02121...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04010...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.03022...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.0410092347.1d32474e%40posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04090...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04061...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

> > Copyright 2004 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
> > and poet
> > This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
> > anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
> > who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
> > to others who might be able to learn from it.
> > None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
> > or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
> > to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
> > or individuals.
> > Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
> > PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
> > (address unreadable for internet robots
> > - replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Copyright 2004 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

M?rten

Oct 28, 2004, 11:21:14 AM10/28/04
plato...@yahoo.com (Leonardo Been) wrote in message news:<989886.041027...@posting.google.com>...

(snip)

You fucking stupid lie-n-tologist FREAKS - get the hell out!

William December Starr

Oct 28, 2004, 12:45:51 PM10/28/04
In article <116145d2.04102...@posting.google.com>,
morte...@yahoo.se (M?rten) said:

Actually I think that Been's an rabid *anti*-you-know-whatist. But
he's so bonkers that it's hard to tell for sure.

--
William December Starr <wds...@panix.com>