"Big Brother All-Stars"..the claws are out!

PUSSS...@aol.com

Jun 24, 2006, 9:14:31 AM6/24/06
STAR MAGAZINE...
The voting hasn't even started for which past Big Brother contestants
will be voted back in to the house for Big Brother All-Stars this
summer, and the trash-talking has already started!

Take, for example, contender Mike "Boogie" Malin - house guest on Big
Brother 2 turned Hollywood restaurateur partnered with Ashton Kutcher,
Wilmer Valderrama, Chris Masterson, Danny Masterson and Jamie Kennedy
of celeb-packed Hollywood joints Dolce Enoteca, Geisha House, Bella
Cucina Italiana and Les Deux Café. Mike tells Star that he hopes
America will vote him back in because he's looking forward to not one,
but several summertime hook-ups!

"I'm single, and I thinking that there's going to be some really
good-looking girls in there this time. I have my eye on Erika Landin
from Big Brother 4, but I plan to have a few 'shomances' if I'm voted
back in the house!"

Not so fast, says Marcellas Reynolds from Big Brother 3, who laughs at
Mike's assertion. "Unless the house is packed with gold-diggers, no one
is going to be buying what Mike Malin is selling. I hope he makes it
into the house just so that he'll be rejected by every pretty girl in
the house!"

Even though Mike is looking forward to some summer lovin', he's a bit
worried about facing nemesis Bill "Bunky" Miller from season four.
"He's really, really annoying!"

And if Mike and best bud Dr. Will Kirby are both voted in, watch out!
"Big Brother All-Stars is going to have the best of the best, but if
we're voted back in, don't worry - we're going to slaughter the weak
lambs!"

Yikes! You can help decide if Mike "Boogie" Malin will get to play wolf
again this summer by voting for your favorite former Big Brother house
guests at: www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother7 from June 21-28th.