Paul McCartney 'Bad' Loser

1 view

Rick in Oz

Feb 13, 2006, 7:19:09 AM2/13/06
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/139122004.htm

Paul McCartney 'Bad' Loser
February 13, 2006, 6:15:20

Angry SIR PAUL McCARTNEY stormed out of Wednesday's (08FEB06) Grammy Award
ceremony when he was beaten to the Best Album gong by U2.

The 63-year-old was convinced his disc CHAOS AND CREATION IN THE BACK YARD
would win the honour - and he refused to congratulate his Irish rivals on
their triumph with HOW TO DISMANTLE AN ATOMIC BOMB.

Fox News columnist ROGER FRIEDMAN says, "The ex-Beatle got up and left with
his very arrogant bodyguard. They weren't exactly subtle about it either.

"He walked right past STING without saying hello."

Reality's bitch

Feb 13, 2006, 11:05:49 AM2/13/06
|> The 63-year-old was convinced his disc CHAOS AND
|> CREATION IN THE BACK YARD would win the honour -
|> and he refused to congratulate his Irish rivals

If this is true, too funny. I'm a HUGE Beatles fan, to this day, but
Paul was never anything special on his own, and he's been "just another
weirdo" to me ever since I heard him say, in the late '60s, his biggest
fear was that "communists will take over the world and steal all my
money." He was famous for his obssession with and "hatred" for
"commies" [and for his love of money]. Makes perfect sense that he
kisses dubya's ass. He's welcome to kiss mine. Rb

the bitch's blog:
http://www.realitysbitch.com/a-Daily-Annoyance.html

Zeb Quinn

Feb 13, 2006, 11:34:43 AM2/13/06

Reality's bitch wrote:

> If this is true, too funny. I'm a HUGE Beatles fan, to this day, but
> Paul was never anything special on his own, and he's been "just another
> weirdo" to me ever since I heard him say, in the late '60s, his biggest
> fear was that "communists will take over the world and steal all my
> money." He was famous for his obssession with and "hatred" for
> "commies" [and for his love of money]. Makes perfect sense that he
> kisses dubya's ass. He's welcome to kiss mine.

It takes a full-tilt kool-aid drinking leftwing loon in the throes of
Hate-Bush Drangement Syndrome to take a little snippet of a story about
McCartney's supposed reaction to losing the Grammy and spin it out and
manufacture a connection to Bush.

Go take your meds buddy.

Attila_The_Tongue

Feb 13, 2006, 12:19:03 PM2/13/06
On 13 Feb 2006 08:05:49 -0800, Reality's bitch wrote:

>|> The 63-year-old was convinced his disc CHAOS AND
>|> CREATION IN THE BACK YARD would win the honour -
>|> and he refused to congratulate his Irish rivals
>
> If this is true, too funny. I'm a HUGE Beatles fan, to this day, but
> Paul was never anything special on his own, and he's been "just another
> weirdo" to me ever since I heard him say, in the late '60s, his biggest
> fear was that "communists will take over the world and steal all my
> money." He was famous for his obssession with and "hatred" for
> "commies" [and for his love of money]. Makes perfect sense that he
> kisses dubya's ass. He's welcome to kiss mine. Rb

Somebody's obsessed with hating George Bush.

NEWSFLASH: George bush probably doesnt care about you, the way you care
about him.

Chinese Year of Felicity Huffman

Feb 13, 2006, 12:18:01 PM2/13/06
dear Reality's cunt:

'commies' are/were real, in fact, they still run china, north korea,
and cuba.

>He's welcome to kiss mine.

if he wanted to puke, sure.

Tattoo Vampire

Feb 13, 2006, 12:22:57 PM2/13/06
Attila_The_Tongue hitched up their overalls,

shotgunned a beer and wrote:

> NEWSFLASH: George bush probably doesnt care about you, the way you care
> about him.

George Bush doesn't care about anyone.
--
Regards,
[tv]

...Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment.

Fukyuto

Feb 13, 2006, 12:32:22 PM2/13/06
>George Bush doesn't care about anyone.

he cares about killing muslim dogs who want to kill all Americans and
Jews, so that's enough.

Attila_The_Tongue

Feb 13, 2006, 1:00:47 PM2/13/06
On Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:22:57 -0500, Tattoo Vampire wrote:

> Attila_The_Tongue hitched up their overalls,
> shotgunned a beer and wrote:
>
>> NEWSFLASH: George bush probably doesnt care about you, the way you care
>> about him.
>

> George Bush doesn't care about anyone that isn't white and rich.

Fixed it for you.

Although I personally don't believe it, still, that's the usual response.

NO I don't think he is a very good president but I think a lot of the
slamming he gets on these groups is un-warranted and infantile and a lot of
it sounds completely insane anyway.

thesonoftruth

Feb 13, 2006, 4:28:22 PM2/13/06

Zeb Quinn wrote:

> It takes a full-tilt kool-aid drinking leftwing loon in the throes of
> Hate-Bush Drangement Syndrome

Can any of your ilk type?
I don't know WTF "drangement" is, but I do hate Bush DErangement
Syndrome. It has spread throughout much of his Party.

to take a little snippet of a story about
> McCartney's supposed reaction to losing the Grammy and spin it out and
> manufacture a connection to Bush.
>
> Go take your meds buddy.

Nice one...

Wyle Coyote

Feb 13, 2006, 5:41:55 PM2/13/06

Rick in Oz wrote:
> http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/139122004.htm

> "He walked right past STING without saying hello."

OH MY!
THE AUDACITY!!!

Wyle Coyote

Feb 13, 2006, 5:43:19 PM2/13/06

Well, as if Paul losing the award wasn't Bush' fault???
GEEEEZ!!!!

maryanne kehoe

Feb 13, 2006, 9:06:30 PM2/13/06
Didn't Paul do this once BEFORE at an awards show?

camille

Feb 13, 2006, 9:29:50 PM2/13/06
HOOEY.

I saw Paul get up out of his seat and congratulate Bono. He gave him a
pat, smiled and said something. Bono kind of hugged him back and
acknowledged the greeting.
This was all in the very front row and right in front of the camera.

Paul was NOT sitting next to Heather; in fact I almost thoguht she
wasn't there, although there was a woman a few down that kind of looked
like her.

grapheme

Feb 13, 2006, 9:43:22 PM2/13/06

"camille" <lin...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Didn't Bono get a few awards? Maybe it was another one where Paul got bent
out of shape.

purple...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2006, 10:09:13 PM2/13/06
<If this is true, too funny. I'm a HUGE Beatles fan, to this day, but
<Paul was never anything special on his own, and he's been "just
another
<weirdo" to me ever since I heard him say, in the late '60s, his
biggest
<fear was that "communists will take over the world and steal all my
<money." He was famous for his obssession with and "hatred" for
<"commies" [and for his love of money]. Makes perfect sense that he
<kisses dubya's ass. He's welcome to kiss mine. Rb

I don't like George Bush either but I try to stay with in the realm of
reality. Pick your battles wisely my friend LOL

purple...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2006, 10:11:43 PM2/13/06
Well U2 deserved all of those awards. How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
is an amazing album and Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own is an
amazing song. I highly suggest buying the album and giving it a spin.

Tattoo Vampire

Feb 13, 2006, 11:08:56 PM2/13/06
shotgunned a beer and wrote:

> Fixed it for you.

Thanks! :-)
--
Regards,
[tv]

...Money can't buy happiness. But it sure makes misery easier to live with.

Otter

Feb 14, 2006, 3:46:14 AM2/14/06
<R...@Realitysbitch.com> wrote:

>Paul was never anything special on his own, and he's been "just another
>weirdo" to me ever since I heard him say, in the late '60s, his biggest
>fear was that "communists will take over the world and steal all my
>money." He was famous for his obssession with and "hatred" for
>"commies"

As a long time Beatle fan myself I can honestly say I have never heard
this before. I can't even find reference to it anywhere on the net.

While giving slight benefit of the doubt here, I would think something
this political would be common knowledge.

-Otter

Reality's bitch

Feb 14, 2006, 6:20:45 AM2/14/06
Reality's bitch wrote: Paul was never anything special on his own, and

he's been "just another weirdo" to me ever since I heard him say, in
the late '60s, his biggest fear was that "communists will take over the
world and steal all my money." He was famous for his obssession with
and "hatred" for "commies"

*** ** ***
Otto responded: As a long time Beatle fan myself I can honestly say I

have never heard
this before. I can't even find reference to it anywhere on the net.
While giving slight benefit of the doubt here, I would think something
this political would be common knowledge.

*** ** ***
I know what you mean. I still can't believe more people don't know
about this. Heard it with mine own ears. Pretty sure it was a Beeb
interview, and I just about fell out of my chair. At first I thought it
was a joke, but it became clear, quickly, that he was serious [and a
freakin' nutjob]. Remember, this was late '60s/early '70s. The people
who worried about commies under the bed were the LOONS! And for someone
with his life to be obsessed with having commies [or anyone else]
"steal all of" his money...jeezus. Pretty pathetic. Somewhere around
the time the Beatles split, I either heard or read an interview with
Lennon where he talked about Paul and commies [and Paul's worries about
his money]. I never bought into the "Yoko split them up" stories.
Watching John in action, politically, and knowing Paul was WAY
conservative [and a freakin' LOON!] made me think they probably had a
hard time staying together as long as they did.

I'm SURE it's out there, somewhere. Probably hard to find, because
human's allegiance to illusion is a force with which to be reckoned, so
this would be at the bottom of most people's lists in terms of what
they want to know about the beloved "Macca." I sure as hell didn't want
to know that about Paul when they were all still alive! It pretty much
ruined him, for me [since I could only have loved his post-Beatles work
out of deference to his Beatletude]. Those boys did things together
that none of them could replicate, en seule. Rb

Mack Dunyfe

Feb 14, 2006, 6:59:43 PM2/14/06
Paul and his wife have a leg up on all of us!

chicken unlimited

Feb 14, 2006, 7:23:32 PM2/14/06

I saw that, too.

Sometimes people with a bug up their butt just plant shit.

camille

Feb 15, 2006, 1:50:14 AM2/15/06
He did get a few but this was right near the end of the evening.
Anyhow, if he congratulated Bonothen, would he really then storm out a
few minutes later? Possible, but it doesn't quite fit.