E! ONLINE/Kristin Veitch 12/06 **BLIND ITEMS**

1 view

agcbli...@yahoo.com

Dec 10, 2006, 12:47:23 PM12/10/06
http://snipurl.com/131lb
--Once upon a time, Nelly was supposed to be a leading lady of a
certain show we talk about pretty often here at WWK Central. She was
sexy, driven, edgy and seemingly perfect for the part-but as it
turned out, she couldn't act her way out of even the most simply
crafted scene. Her one-note performance drove the producers a little
nuts, so they soon began plotting her death. When the death scene
actually went down, the cast and crew gathered together for a party,
and when Nelly bit the dust, the room broke out in raucous cheers.

--This one is short but not sweet. A certain TV star we all love once
text-messaged me (yes, me, your lowly couch potato) at 2 a.m.: "Are we
gonna fick or what?" It was from a BlackBerry that had both the "I" and
"U" on the same key, and I'm proud to say (especially if my fiancé is
listening) that I promptly replied: "Fick you!" (Hmmm...Or was there an
"I'll" before that message? Anyway, you get the gist.)

Doctor Wu

Dec 10, 2006, 12:56:43 PM12/10/06
In article <1165772843.2...@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
agcbli...@yahoo.com wrote:

> http://snipurl.com/131lb
> --Once upon a time, Nelly was supposed to be a leading lady of a
> certain show we talk about pretty often here at WWK Central. She was
> sexy, driven, edgy and seemingly perfect for the part-but as it
> turned out, she couldn't act her way out of even the most simply
> crafted scene. Her one-note performance drove the producers a little
> nuts, so they soon began plotting her death. When the death scene
> actually went down, the cast and crew gathered together for a party,
> and when Nelly bit the dust, the room broke out in raucous cheers.

Michelle Rodriguez from "Lost"?

> --This one is short but not sweet. A certain TV star we all love once
> text-messaged me (yes, me, your lowly couch potato) at 2 a.m.: "Are we
> gonna fick or what?" It was from a BlackBerry that had both the "I" and
> "U" on the same key, and I'm proud to say (especially if my fiancé is
> listening) that I promptly replied: "Fick you!" (Hmmm...Or was there an
> "I'll" before that message? Anyway, you get the gist.)

Ray Romano ("Certain TV star we all love")?

--
Lisa

mystique

Dec 10, 2006, 1:00:49 PM12/10/06

"Doctor Wu" <pcdr...@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message

> In article <1165772843.2...@f1g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> agcbli...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> http://snipurl.com/131lb
>> --Once upon a time, Nelly was supposed to be a leading lady of a
>> certain show we talk about pretty often here at WWK Central. She was
>> sexy, driven, edgy and seemingly perfect for the part-but as it
>> turned out, she couldn't act her way out of even the most simply
>> crafted scene. Her one-note performance drove the producers a little
>> nuts, so they soon began plotting her death. When the death scene
>> actually went down, the cast and crew gathered together for a party,
>> and when Nelly bit the dust, the room broke out in raucous cheers.
>
> Michelle Rodriguez from "Lost"?
My immediate guess too....

muzicmakr

Dec 10, 2006, 2:05:58 PM12/10/06

"mystique" <myst...@cryptic.ne> wrote in message

Whoever it is, it's a funny story.

Reality Check

Dec 10, 2006, 2:56:36 PM12/10/06
On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 12:05:58 -0700, "muzicmakr" <muzi...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

How about Mischa Barton? She was about as interesting as wood (no
offense to wood!) on the OC.

m~elizabeth

moor...@yahoo.com

Dec 11, 2006, 8:48:22 AM12/11/06
Quoth Lisa...

> > --This one is short but not sweet. A certain TV star we all love once
> > text-messaged me (yes, me, your lowly couch potato) at 2 a.m.: "Are we
> > gonna fick or what?" It was from a BlackBerry that had both the "I" and
> > "U" on the same key, and I'm proud to say (especially if my fiancé is
> > listening) that I promptly replied: "Fick you!" (Hmmm...Or was there an
> > "I'll" before that message? Anyway, you get the gist.)
> >

> Ray Romano ("Certain TV star we all love")?

The "love" part sounds like him, but doesn't the parenthetical part
imply she'd like to "fick" him on some level, even if she thinks he's
boorish? Can't imagine anyone putting Ray into her fantasy world.

Not that I have any better ideas for this one.
Eliza

agcbli...@yahoo.com

Dec 11, 2006, 10:16:13 AM12/11/06
except she did a great job on "Lost"...the girl has problems, but she
can act.

Billie