THIS IS NUCKING FUTS. WILLIAM SHATNER SAY IT ISN'T SO

1 view

witchdoctorwithdogma

Oct 23, 2008, 11:24:55 PM10/23/08
--------------
DISCLAIMERS: I DO NOT KNOW IF GEORGE TAKEI'S SELF-AVOWAL OF
HOMOSEXUALITY IS VALID. I DO NOT KNOW THAT ANY BASIS EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED BY TAKEI'S REMARKS INTHE LINKED VIDEO HEREIN IS VALID. I DO
NOT KNOW IF ANY IMPRESSION ON TAKEI'S PART OF ANY ASPECT WHATSOEVER OF
WILLIAM SHATNER'S CHARACTER, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IS VALID. THIS
POST IS BASED ENTIRELY ON TAKEI'S PUBLIC VIDEO, AND I CERTAINLY DO NOT
KNOW ANYTHING OF ANY ASPECT OF SHATNER'S CHARACTER; IN FACT, I
GENUINELY HOPE TAKEI AND SHATNER ARE BOTH OVERREACTING AND WILL
ULTIMATELY MAKE A GREAT MOVIE TOGETHER THAT ADVANCES OUR SPECIES.

ANYTHING/EVERYTHING I SAY INDEPENDENTLY OF TAKEI REFLECTS MY PERSONAL
THEORIES, IMPRESSIONS, THEORETICAL CONSTRUCTS AND POTENTIAL
THEORETICAL CONSTRUCTS. I CERTAINLY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING OF ANY
ASPECT OF SHATNER'S CHARACTER.
------------------

Say none of this applies to you:

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&vid=433c1edc-a09c-11dd-85e2-2a4a63a74c6d&playlist=videoByTag:tag:celebrity:ns:Gallery:mk:us:vs:1&from=MSNHP&tab=s5&gt1=42003

I was so happy seeing your character deride the inquisition of a Larry
Craig look-alike for what
in real life, as on "Boston Legal," amounted to ferreting out gays and
heterosexuals (wrongly) for
what is tantamount to homosexuality as a status crime, just as in the
Moslem world and in the
earliest Israelite world.

The idea that a cop representing the religious right's cavalry to the
rescue is sitting next to a
farting Senator to, in my estimation, maintain a state of disconnect
from the important issues of the
day as much as to institgate an air of paranoia and more immediately
to limit men and to insitutionalize
judgementalism to the extent of scapegoating, both out of the hatred
of men on some persons' part and
to deflect one's own fear of being wrongly ferreted out as gay on the
part of the poor snowed over
masculine insecure religious paranoid male saps, made for important,
intellectually funny television.

Perhaps your science officer can help explain this to you. Leonard
Nimoy once narrated (may have
produced and/or directed) a documentary aired on the Public
Broadcasting System on the institution
of Jewish Orthodoxy raising their boys under laws of strict
limitation, rather as do the Amish. That Nimoy
is Jewish makes that all the more admirable even if he did not act
under threat for his life in the manner of
Salmon Rushdie.

Both are credits to their respective ethnic peoples. (I'm personally
grateful to friends happening to be
Jewish who are tolerant of my offering as a theory or at least a
construct that Judaism first deliberately
combined making homosexuality a status crime in part to make straights
afraid of being wrongly ferreted
out as gay so that they will make more babies, and that this was
consciously combined with Bar Mitzvahs
(essentially a fertility rite.))

I actually try hard to minimize being abrasive, except sometimes
potentially abrasive words advance the
academic interest. Thus, I suggested that based on much of the
science presented thus far in the field
of sexual genetics (see below, including from the National Insitutes
of Health) that not only have the
Western religions CAUSED THE PROPAGATION OF GAYS, AND EXPECTINGLY IN A
RATIO OF 3 LESBIANS PER
GAY MALE, but has induced all manner of sociopathy by inducing
feelings of masculine insecurity and inadequacy.

It has plainly encouraged some man-haters to assume the holier-than-
thou (actually "paranoia" is Greek for all-
knowing and the holier-than-thou personality is in essence the
paranoid personality) attitude but even worse to
scapegoat men by such actions as gratutitously asking them to account
for their actions (many religious saps
actually answer them.)

-------------------------
DISCLAIMERS REPEATED: I DO NOT KNOW IF GEORGE TAKEI'S SELF-AVOWAL OF
HOMOSEXUALITY IS VALID. I DO NOT KNOW THAT ANY BASIS EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED BY TAKEI'S REMARKS IN THE LINKED VIDEO HEREIN IS VALID. I DO
NOT KNOW IF ANY IMPRESSION ON TAKEI'S PART OF ANY ASPECT WHATSOEVER OF
WILLIAM SHATNER'S CHARACTER, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IS VALID. THIS
POST IS BASED ENTIRELY ON TAKEI'S PUBLIC VIDEO, AND I CERTAINLY DO NOT
KNOW ANYTHING OF ANY ASPECT OF SHATNER'S CHARACTER; IN FACT, I
GENUINELY HOPE TAKEI AND SHATNER ARE BOTH OVERREACTING AND WILL
ULTIMATELY MAKE A GREAT MOVIE TOGETHER THAT ADVANCES OUR SPECIES.

ANYTHING/EVERYTHING I SAY INDEPENDENTLY OF TAKEI REFLECTS MY PERSONAL
THEORIES, IMPRESSIONS, THEORETICAL CONSTRUCTS AND POTENTIAL
THEORETICAL CONSTRUCTS. I CERTAINLY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING OF ANY
ASPECT OF SHATNER'S CHARACTER.
---------------------

Picture the Jewish American princess and the proposed mirror image,
her petty ego dork husband.

I have proposed elsewhere the possiblity that certain leading women of
the religious right appear to
be self-centered scapegoaters or happy hob-nobbers with compulsive
scapegoaters and haters.
Characteristically these women appear intensely self-absorbed, a
number of their husbands being associated with
activities reflecting possible inadequacies, clownish masculine
insecurity, the like.

---------------------
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT KNOW ANY ASPECT OF THE NATURE OF ANY OF THE
PALINS' PERSONALITIES. ANY IMPLICATIONS BASED ON THIS POST REFLECT MY
PERSONAL THEORY, IMPRESSION, EXPECTATION AND OPINION EXCLUSIVELY. I'M
OFFERING COMMENT ON TAKEI'S PUBLIC VIDEO. SARAH PALIN IS SELF-
POSITIONED AS
AN OFFENSIVE ANTAGONIST TO INTEREST OF GAY PERSONS' STRUGGLE TO GAIN
THE BENEFITS OF THE U.S. DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE.
--------------------

It has been suggested, in this regard, that the Palin daughter's early
pregnancy represents a
cry for attention, that Sarah Palin's > $100,000 campaign wardrobe
bill reflects an intense
self-centeredness.

It goes without saying the myriad "Star Trek" series (I loved THG/DSN/
VYGR/ENTRPRS as much as the original)
ostensibly stood for knowledge, reason and man's reaching for his
potential beyond his sociobiologic roots,
be they part Klingon and Vulcan in nature, within the "human" package.

The inquisition against the gays is to make straights afraid of being
wrongly
ferreted out as gay to as to increase population and to limit,
encourage
scapegoating and paranoia, and to entrench those who would abuse power
and raid a nation's treasury while in power.

INCREASING POPULATION AND MAKING GUYS INADEQUATE ENABLED ANCIENT
DESPOTS TO RUMBLE.

When Anita Bryant maintained her inquisition against the gays, she
soon thereafter got divorced and then her son said he was gay.

----------------
DISCLAIMER: VALIDITIY OF ANITA BRYANT'S SON
SELF-AVOWEL OF BEING GAY UNKOWN TO ME. I DO
NOT KNOW ANITA BRYANT'S OWN SEXUAL ORIENTATION
OR FEELINGS TOWARD EITHER SEX. THIS IS MERELY A
RE-STATEMENT OF THE PUBLICLY REPORTED NEWS AS
TO A SHARP ANTAGONIST OF GAY PERSONS. THIS
POST REPRESENTS PERSONAL THEORY.
---------------------------

It was then reported:

Psychiatrists considered man-hating mother the prime cause of male
homosexuality until discovered/apx. 95% carry Xq28-based gay gene.
Women can get 1 copy of 2, alternately; men, only 1 copy. Hamer's
discovery first covered in "Science," 7/16/93, and " N.Y. Times",
7/16/93, on page 1, by Natalie Angier, incl.:"THE LATEST RESULTS
INDICATE THAT THE NEWLY REPORTED GENETIC FACTOR IS PASSED THROUGH THE
MATERNAL LINE, A CURIOUS TWIST GIVEN THAT IN THE PAST PSYCHIATRY HAS
HELD WOMEN AT LEAST PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR FOSTERING THEIR SONS'
HOMOSEXUALITY." (emphasis added)

2) U.C. Berkeley's Breedlove discovers (later imitated at
Northwestern, reported on by
Leslie Stahl,) 3/30/2000, discovers later born males have increased
likelihood to be gay,
and he adds that it appears to be a statistical result reflecting
another influencing factor.

(also discovers left-handedness is correlated with homosexuality)

3) That factor is discovered, and it as well answers the issue
(Wade's column, citing Helen Fisher (Rutgers,)
of how gay males can perpetuate themselves if it's genetic:
Andrea Camperio-Ciani of the University of Padua. The same factor
that influences sexual orientation in males promotes higher fecundity
(having babies) in
females. "

The Italian study says lesbians who do have children are
genetically inclined to have MANY children. Lesbians can marry
heterosexually
to avoid inquisition, for economic support, or out of lack of self-
recognition.

Carren Strock in "A Painful Discovery" says most lesbians are not
self-
aware until very very late in life (married, with children.)

A national survey has found the percentage of US women who say they
recently had gay sex has increased 15-fold from 1988 to 1998
SOURCE: Journal of Sex Research 2001;37:333-343--
(By Suzanne Rostler and E. J. Mundell
3-15-1) implies the double X-s do not cancel out as to the
X (female chromosome-based) gay gene, as it has found not
to cancel out in other genes.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/1...
CBS News: 1/16/2007:
Analysis Finds 51% Of Women Were Single In 2005

2000, KPBS TV, "Mexico:" interview of a Mexican man who says "I make
as many
babies as I can to prove my masculinity."

http://historyoffear.tripod.com#science
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#apps
http://americacrucified.tripod.com (formulating)

J.Edgar Hoover was gay. I feel there's every reason at this point
be afraid of bringing arguments such as this to the White House's
doorstep.

HITLER WAS A FEMININE MAN.

All the above used scapegoating the gays to give a license to
scapegoat others, including, for instance, the Mexicans in the U.S.
today, and the Jews in the 1930's and 40's.

The inquisition against the gays was to make straight people afraid
of being wrongly ferreted out as gay for an increase in population and
male insecurities and thus inadequacies.

This enabled ancient despots
to rumble, and it allowed the creation of slaves within one's own
people.

But it served to license judgementalism, scapegoating AND CAUSED THE
PROPAGATION OF GAYS. Hence the paranoid attackers are themselves
likely to be gay, hypocritically.

Ghandi said:

FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU.
THEN THEY LAUGH AT YOU.
THEN THEY FIGHT YOU.
THEN YOU WIN.

EVERYTHING FOLLOWING FROM SOMETHING IRRATIONAL WILL BE IRRATIONAL.
SELF-RESPECT EQUALS HAPPINESS.

http://historyoffear.tripod.com#sum
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#apps
http://historyoffear.tripod.com#paranoia