Poster Children for plastic surgery FAIL: Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers in 1987, 2010

Taylor

Apr 12, 2010, 6:17:36 PM4/12/10
Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers Reteam For Rogers' Show (PHOTOS)
NTVNAT First Posted: 04-12-10 10:05 AM | Updated: 04-12-10 10:14
AM

Read More: Alison Krauss, Billy Dean, Chris Isaak, Dolly Parton, Kenny
Rogers, Linda Davis, Lionel Richie, Plastic Surgery, Smokey Robinson,
Entertainment News

Dolly Parton was in Connecticut Saturday to celebrate with her old
friend Kenny Rogers at his Kenny Rogers: The First 50 Years show at
Foxwoods.

Other musicians who came out to celebrate and perform with Rogers were
Billy Dean, Alison Krauss, Smokey Robinson, Linda Davis, Chris Isaak,
and Lionel Richie.

Parton, 64, and Rogers, 71, have both been open about their plastic
surgery, and there was hardly a wrinkle to be seen.

Below is the pair in 1987 at a press conference, backstage Saturday
and onstage performing.

1987:
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/156500/DOLLY-PARTON-KENNY-ROGERS.jpg

2010:
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/156502/DOLLY-PARTON-KENNY-ROGERS.jpg

Alison Krauss is a Chri|tian Na|zi group photo:
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/156505/KENNY-ROGERS-DOLLY-PARTON.jpg

Ubiquitous

Apr 12, 2010, 10:05:57 PM4/12/10
lukeb...@gmail.com wrote:

>Dolly Parton was in Connecticut Saturday to celebrate with her old
>friend Kenny Rogers at his Kenny Rogers: The First 50 Years show at
>Foxwoods.
>
>Other musicians who came out to celebrate and perform with Rogers were
>Billy Dean, Alison Krauss, Smokey Robinson, Linda Davis, Chris Isaak,
>and Lionel Richie.
>
>Parton, 64, and Rogers, 71, have both been open about their plastic
>surgery, and there was hardly a wrinkle to be seen.
>
>Below is the pair in 1987 at a press conference, backstage Saturday
>and onstage performing.

And you posted this off-topic article here because?

--
It is simply breathtaking to watch the glee and abandon with which
the liberal media and the Angry Left have been attempting to turn

Sanders Dumkopfman

Apr 13, 2010, 2:39:06 AM4/13/10
Ubiquitous wrote:
> lukeb...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Dolly Parton was in Connecticut Saturday to celebrate with her old
>> friend Kenny Rogers at his Kenny Rogers: The First 50 Years show at
>> Foxwoods.
>>
>> Other musicians who came out to celebrate and perform with Rogers were
>> Billy Dean, Alison Krauss, Smokey Robinson, Linda Davis, Chris Isaak,
>> and Lionel Richie.
>>
>> Parton, 64, and Rogers, 71, have both been open about their plastic
>> surgery, and there was hardly a wrinkle to be seen.
>>
>> Below is the pair in 1987 at a press conference, backstage Saturday
>> and onstage performing.
>
> And you posted this off-topic article here because?

Probably because people are tired of reading about the ass kissing,
bowing, usurper in the White House.

Taylor

Apr 13, 2010, 4:23:50 AM4/13/10
On Apr 12, 10:05 pm, web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote:

> lukebenw...@gmail.com wrote:
> >Dolly Parton was in Connecticut Saturday to celebrate with her old
> >friend Kenny Rogers at his Kenny Rogers: The First 50 Years show at
> >Foxwoods.
>
> >Other musicians who came out to celebrate and perform with Rogers were
> >Billy Dean, Alison Krauss, Smokey Robinson, Linda Davis, Chris Isaak,
> >and Lionel Richie.
>
> >Parton, 64, and Rogers, 71, have both been open about their plastic
> >surgery, and there was hardly a wrinkle to be seen.
>
> >Below is the pair in 1987 at a press conference, backstage Saturday
> >and onstage performing.
>
> And you posted this off-topic article here because?

And you posted this here because?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.usa/browse_thread/thread/e801927fb0c506ce/70a3a01525a3ebff?hl=en&q=

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ (Holding the Tea Party responsible...
I'm sure the radical right GOP will follow suit later)

Jeanne Douglas

Apr 13, 2010, 4:29:12 AM4/13/10
In article <bkUwn.77738$ao7....@newsfe21.iad>,
Sanders Dumkopfman <ar...@eatpork.net> wrote:

It amazes me how a 53% win on election day (one whole helluva lot more
than most Presidents recently) is considered an usurpation. In a
democracy, the loser bides his time and tries to win next time; calling
a mandate win a usurpation gives morons license to declare the very
election that is the cornerstone of our democracy null and void--if they
didn't win, it obviously wasn't valid. It's the worst kind of crybaby
poor loser behavior and it's especially pathetic in people wearing
teabags hanging from hats and carrying misspelled signs.

I'm still waiting for somebody to give an example of even one freedom
that they don't have today that they had the day before Obama's
inauguration. Not fantasy imaginings of some horrific future with zero
evidence to back it up, but something that exists today.

--
JD

"...if you think the 'Star Wars' prequels are a disease, then
'Serenity' is the cure."

Charlie

Apr 13, 2010, 7:34:57 AM4/13/10
On Apr 13, 2:39 am, Sanders Dumkopfman <ar...@eatpork.net> wrote:
> Ubiquitous wrote:

Come on..........that's a photo of two dead people propped up by some
Mortician. Anyone can see that.

Charlie

Apr 13, 2010, 7:37:48 AM4/13/10
On Apr 13, 4:29 am, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMpacbell.net> wrote:
> In article <bkUwn.77738$ao7.23...@newsfe21.iad>,

>  Sanders Dumkopfman <ar...@eatpork.net> wrote:
>

> > Ubiquitous wrote:

You might be right but then allow all candidates to raise funds from
foreign nations much like the majik negro did. Hell, he took money
from all his muslim terrorist friends from overseas where McCain
didn't. Still like the fact that obama won because in November the
swollen head he is suffering from will be greatly reduced. Who would
have ever thunk it that Republicans would get back Congress or close
to it. They should have been out of power for the next 30 years but
obama sure fixed that, he in a sense like Jesus raised them from the
dead.....although he's a muslim.

Jeanne Douglas

Apr 13, 2010, 9:50:55 PM4/13/10
In article
<8e25368e-2e6c-46b2...@35g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
Charlie <redred...@aol.com> wrote:

I'm quite certain you wouldn't accuse the President of the United States
of treason without some pretty strong evidence.

So, let's see it. Or shut up.

> Still like the fact that obama won because in November the
> swollen head he is suffering from will be greatly reduced. Who would
> have ever thunk it that Republicans would get back Congress or close
> to it. They should have been out of power for the next 30 years but
> obama sure fixed that, he in a sense like Jesus raised them from the
> dead.....although he's a muslim.

Proof?

And if the Republicans keep on kowtowing to the loony teabaggers, the
sane people in this country will run far away from them. A recent poll
just showed that people hold the IRS in higher esteem that tea partiers.

And, besides, who's going to vote for someone who swears to take away
coverage for your 20-something children. Who's going to vote for someone
who insists on going back to a system where their children can be thrown
off insurance again because they have a pre-existing condition. And what
senior citizen is going to vote for someone who wants to repeal the end
of the donut hole.

And people certainly won't vote for anyone who wants to leave the banks
unregulated so they can destroy the economy again.

Buttercup

Apr 13, 2010, 10:01:42 PM4/13/10
On Apr 13, 7:34 am, Charlie <redrednati...@aol.com> wrote:

> Come on..........that's a photo of two dead people propped up by some

> Mortician.  Anyone can see that.-

I thought they were stolen out of a wax museum.

Dr.Smith

Apr 25, 2010, 12:43:19 AM4/25/10

Saw Dolly Parton on some commercial yesterday. I don't even remember what
it was for, because I was mind was concentrating on her face and thinking
OMG she looks like one of the crack junkies I see from time to time. I will
not even try to visualize what her 'naughty pillows' must look like now.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Apr 25, 2010, 9:29:41 AM4/25/10
On Apr 12, 8:05 pm, web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote:

> lukebenw...@gmail.com wrote:
> >Dolly Parton was in Connecticut Saturday to celebrate with her old
> >friend Kenny Rogers at his Kenny Rogers: The First 50 Years show at
> >Foxwoods.
>
> >Other musicians who came out to celebrate and perform with Rogers were
> >Billy Dean, Alison Krauss, Smokey Robinson, Linda Davis, Chris Isaak,
> >and Lionel Richie.
>
> >Parton, 64, and Rogers, 71, have both been open about their plastic
> >surgery, and there was hardly a wrinkle to be seen.
>
> >Below is the pair in 1987 at a press conference, backstage Saturday
> >and onstage performing.
>
> And you posted this off-topic article here because?

They have both done multiple tv shows, specials, and tv movies, it
applies. She has done theatrical musicals, it applies, they are both
celebrities and it's semi "gossipy", it applies.

Ubiquitous

May 20, 2011, 5:44:43 AM5/20/11
Barnab...@yahoo.com wrote:
>On Apr 12, 8:05 pm, web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous) wrote:
>> lukebenw...@gmail.com wrote:

>>>Dolly Parton was in Connecticut Saturday to celebrate with her old
>>>friend Kenny Rogers at his Kenny Rogers: The First 50 Years show at
>>>Foxwoods.
>>
>>>Other musicians who came out to celebrate and perform with Rogers
>>>were Billy Dean, Alison Krauss, Smokey Robinson, Linda Davis, Chris

>>>Isaak,and Lionel Richie.

>>>Parton, 64, and Rogers, 71, have both been open about their plastic
>>>surgery, and there was hardly a wrinkle to be seen.
>>
>>>Below is the pair in 1987 at a press conference, backstage Saturday
>>>and onstage performing.
>>
>> And you posted this off-topic article here because?
>
>They have both done multiple tv shows, specials, and tv movies, it
>applies.

Try again. Do note that this article has nothing to do with television.

--
"If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the
21st century."